The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• enter image description here

On the one hand, I don't want it to happen of course, on the other, I want, just to see the forums burn and watch the discussions.

enter image description here
    When you notice it...

• edited May 2017
    Karate Chop Action, don't fail me now!

• You'll get better at it for sure but untill you get a feel for how someone would stand it might be a good idea to use reference pictures, really helped me out when I just started doing this.

max_pain943 posted: »

ok thx, i'll take that into consideration, like i said some posts earlier i'm not pro at this, for now atleast!

• I saw that name Jayroen and got excited Gabe might bite the dust again. Will resort to previous pics again. :p
    Anything new in the pipeline?

Jayroen posted: »

You'll get better at it for sure but untill you get a feel for how someone would stand it might be a good idea to use reference pictures, really helped me out when I just started doing this.

• SWEET!!!!

DabigRG posted: »

• This made me laugh oh god XD wow Kenny you're gifted.

• Is there a 'member of the month' thing on here? Because you, are it.

I laughed a good solid minute seeing these, and I can't tell if I'm a monster for doing so, but regardless I salute you! XD

Jayroen posted: »

Yesterday everyone's favorite shitbird got to share a nice moment with his crush, today he gets his ass kicked by said crush, enjoy ya basta

• Not a fan of the subtle guys. I have my reasons. Ignorant youtubers.

Ashran posted: »

This group has come extremely apathetic about Telltale gradually overtime, which leads to some hilarious results when he experiments.

• photo 508DD706-DC10-4EC4-92FA-B682A69BC7B5.png

This is the true hero! Javier is utter shit compared to this wonderful guy!

Ladies and gentlemen, our hero

• And this is why i am done with this company as soon as the last ep is released. I regretted buying this game and I won't be buying another. We pay around the same price as season 1 but get way way WAY less quality. It baffles me why the hell Telltale stopped including everything great that they had in Season 1

ZombiePizza posted: »

Think about it this way. If you've just completed episode 4 of ANF you would just have completed episode 2 of season one in roughly the same time. Now that's just depresssing.

• i just don't understand how this adds anything? like why can't they add something meaningful rather than a scene pertaining to fucking boners and periods

Melton23 posted: »

I have a theory about what the sex rating might be. Ik this is 2 weeks ago news but episode 1 also had a sex rating but nothing happened apa

• yummy

• edited May 2017

my hand slipped

gave him a chin

• why are you doing this

my hand slipped gave him a chin

• i told you my hand slipped

why are you doing this

• He looks like he just got his face smashed with a metal door. Anywho, way to hammer in my point about him being occasionally uncanny.

• Gabe's animation design made me think that he had a soul patch under his lip, so the second one kinda works.
    EDIT: the ben one

• maybe he'll look like this after the anticipated ep 5 time skip

• Can't decide if that's a good thing or not.

maybe he'll look like this after the anticipated ep 5 time skip

• me neither, honestly.

Can't decide if that's a good thing or not.

Practice makes perfect, they say

• Wait...if she told Duck....

• (spoilers)

continue your day (:

• edited May 2017

hm

• I am very glad I was not the only one thinking this!

hesif posted: »

hm

• Me too. It's what I was referencing up above.

Saoralba131 posted: »

I am very glad I was not the only one thinking this!

• Oh my goodness I thought I was just projecting my thoughts onto what you said! Hahaha, my most humble apologies, Dabig!

Me too. It's what I was referencing up above.

• S'cool. Just means you got the reference.

Saoralba131 posted: »

Oh my goodness I thought I was just projecting my thoughts onto what you said! Hahaha, my most humble apologies, Dabig!

• He's actually looking good...

• If you're not really into Gabentine then why are you doing this....

Ok, so i make another Gabentine art in XNALara, but i think i went a little bit "too far" with that one! EDIT: I better just hide this pic

• Because not every walking dead game needs to be serious and focuses on two things, being the dead and people

i just don't understand how this adds anything? like why can't they add something meaningful rather than a scene pertaining to fucking boners and periods

• Actually made some awesome (non-official) official keyart for episode 5 but I'm not showing that untill the real deal drops or it might get me in trouble with Telltale and something with Tripp and Eleanor, what else could I do to poor Gabe after getting choked and point blank executed? Throw some suggestions my way, or maybe I'll just give the boy some scrambled eggs if you know what I mean.

I saw that name Jayroen and got excited Gabe might bite the dust again. Will resort to previous pics again. Anything new in the pipeline?

Ok, so i make another Gabentine art in XNALara, but i think i went a little bit "too far" with that one! EDIT: I better just hide this pic

• What did I just watch. It was perfect, but that doesn't mean I know what the hell it was.

Rinkibu posted: »

(spoilers) continue your day (:

• Loved that scene, yeah just stand there like an idiot I'm not taking your damned picture!

Practice makes perfect, they say

• edited May 2017

I really don't know what I as thinking with this one... IT'S AWESOMEE!!

And if anyone is looking for a Hi-Res version of this or another pic I did, I uploaded the lot to deviantart. --> Link <-- You can find 1920x1080 images there.
    Lemme know if I forgot something.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.