The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• Man this makes me so mad, she deserved better. Also really makes you think about how clem could have died just as easily as Mari did back in season 2 (when she was 10 like Mari). Crazy shit.

DabigRG posted: »

"You take ONE desert without permission..." Credit to @Fetchwalker

• Scared the shit out of me

Probably shouldn't be proud of this

• edited May 2017

Got bored so I downloaded photoshop and did this with clem
    enter image description here
    It is also the middle of the night run so I got lazy with it :3 unlike my shrek one which was a freaking master piece of nightmare fuels. Also, the original version of this post has clem wearing shades and smoking a pipe but there was a joke on there that probably might not be welcome around here.

• So you do acknowledge that Clementine is actually fully black?

Melton23 posted: »

Got bored so I downloaded photoshop and did this with clem It is also the middle of the night run so I got lazy with it unlike my shrek

• I like to think of it metaphorically for clem as she is feeling grey and empty inside, as she nobody has anybody left but the color in the background represents that javi/Gabe etc can still give her the company and companionship she needs.

So you do acknowledge that Clementine is actually fully black?

• She was 11.

Man this makes me so mad, she deserved better. Also really makes you think about how clem could have died just as easily as Mari did back in season 2 (when she was 10 like Mari). Crazy shit.

• Same :(

AronDracula posted: »

OMG, Mariana looks awesome. Still wish she didn't die.

• ...Eh. :neutral:

I don't think she had to or really even needed to die outright, at the very least.

OMG, Mariana looks awesome. Still wish she didn't die.

• That's​ deep man, I came here to laugh not to feel.

I like to think of it metaphorically for clem as she is feeling grey and empty inside, as she nobody has anybody left but the color in the background represents that javi/Gabe etc can still give her the company and companionship she needs.

• I'm not gonna lie, I improvised all of that while I was typing I had no idea why I made it or uploaded it :3 if it makes you feel any better, I got sent a picture of a guy in my school smoking weed so I made him fatter, removed his head, placed 4 of his heads in each corner of the screen and added the caption "when ur head is gone and u can't find it", meaning when you lost your mind and are so stupid that you can't pull yourself together :p

That's​ deep man, I came here to laugh not to feel.

• csn you make her chest glow golden! Like, that she still has a little light with her? I'd do it myself but I'm terrible with photoshop

I like to think of it metaphorically for clem as she is feeling grey and empty inside, as she nobody has anybody left but the color in the background represents that javi/Gabe etc can still give her the company and companionship she needs.

• edited May 2017

She was 10.

Edit: Oh, you meant Clementine! Sorry ^^'

She was 11.

• This is so accurate.

Same thing with the kid who took Clem's hat in the begining of Season 2.

Please Gabe, touch it.

Joe_Momma posted: »

Walking Dead Commandment #1.

• Michelle. And she technically never took the hat, oddly enough. Clementine can start stripping it and you get a shot of her adorkable smile but she goes back looking through the bag and the next shot has Clementine with the hat still on.

This is so accurate. Same thing with the kid who took Clem's hat in the begining of Season 2. Please Gabe, touch it.

• Lol I only started teaching myself how to do it yesterday but I guess I could give it a go. I'll try In a few hours cos I got a chemistry test today.

csn you make her chest glow golden! Like, that she still has a little light with her? I'd do it myself but I'm terrible with photoshop

• Oh, right. Well, she thought about it so this is what you get for robbing Clementine you little thief, instant karma.

Michelle. And she technically never took the hat, oddly enough. Clementine can start stripping it and you get a shot of her adorkable smile but she goes back looking through the bag and the next shot has Clementine with the hat still on.

• edited May 2017

Michelle wanted it - dead
    Jolene stole it - dead
    Kenny touched it - dead
    Lee touched it - dead
    Andy touched it by grabbing Clem's hair - dead
    Luke hugged Clem and inevitably touched her hat - dead
    Arvo looked angry at her and her head - most likely dead
    The Stranger kidnapped Clem and she lost her hat - dead
    Chuck made Lee cut Clem's hair, for that Lee took it off (he touched it again and Chuck made her take it off) - dead
    Reggie, as was mentioned - dead

I see a pattern.

This is so accurate. Same thing with the kid who took Clem's hat in the begining of Season 2. Please Gabe, touch it.

• Save Lots woman stole it - dead

Jolene

Arvo looked angry at her and her head - most likely dead

I sincerely doubt (and don't hope) it'd be that petty, not to mention a stretch.

Michelle wanted it - dead Jolene stole it - dead Kenny touched it - dead Lee touched it - dead Andy touched it by grabbing Clem's hair -

• When you get the telltale tweet notification knowing it's a tweet about a 23rd release but you read it and it's about the 30th release

• Yey!

Lol I only started teaching myself how to do it yesterday but I guess I could give it a go. I'll try In a few hours cos I got a chemistry test today.

• jk

I'm sorry, please don't kill me.

• enter image description here

ZombiePizza posted: »

• edited May 2017

A little too close for comfort...

• sTOP

• Holy shit, I didn't even notice that!
    "On the count of three...on your balls...grab a handful."

ZombiePizza posted: »

• A tad too late there friendo.

• I had no idea what I was doing so I just got a picture of the sun off tellietubbies and smashed it onto her head.
    Another satisfied customer!

Yey!

• Since when have guys their dicks on their bellies?

• edited May 2017

Since when have guys their dicks on their bellies?

• Kate wants to be Darth Vader so bad.

• More like Telltale spared her from being badly written.

She is the only good written character and Telltale just spared the bad ones.

• No hair under his beanie.

Holy shit, you're right! I never noticed that!

In S2 you could take Clems hat and she would have her fluffy hair.

That's partially because Sam was originally supposed to steal her hat, plus they also show her hair on Amid the Ruin's title card. Nick in the same season simply reused Kenny's hair.

fallandir posted: »

No hair under his beanie. In S2 you could take Clems hat and she would have her fluffy hair.

• To be fair, they were about to exclude him from that anyway.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.