The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• Well, that's one way of putting it, yes. :lol:

Louche posted: »

in other words, she's too pretty for you

• My favorite thing about that is that, chronological-wise, she puts on, like, 40 pounds in less than a week.

that's the improved model bro

• nice choice of words, as always

Yeah, that one was on purpose for once.

oh god, I forgot you had a... thing... for michelle

How can you not love this face?
    enter image description here
    Makes even more sense knowing more about the models.

Clementine can start stripping nice choice of words, as always adorkable smile oh god, I forgot you had a... thing... for michelle

• edited May 2017

Yeah....

Also, more shipping-based bitterness?

it's nasty plus carl should have gone for sophia, not that floozy

• Because apparently, being older and having a mustache means you're not protagonist material, so they completely redesigned him into a "hot dad" with a chiseled jaw and clean shaven face. It's so shallow and pandering, I just can't deal with it.

Sounds familiar to my first impressions of Mariana

This may seem superfluous, but I really dislike it on the grounds that they took a minor side character from the movies (dr harding) and mad

• She's one of the lazier ANF characters in terms of what she is, how she's portrayed, and/or how she affects the plot. I don't hate her, though; that'd imply she legitimately bothered me enough to end up on that short list.

what's with the hate-on for mari, seriously?

• I think FetchWalker or someone tried and failed it in the Screenshot thread and I tried to make it work here.

damn, that's harsh. who made that? also LOLing at how Javi's sissy defense fits Mari so well

• Yeah, well, you can thank my niece for that one.

you are an elusive one

• Cause a dat curve. Well that and Gabe's hands would realistically pressed the jacket down.

how can you even tell with the jacket wrapped around her waist?

• Yeah, that really has started to bother me. She might as well have never been conceptualized.

Imagine if Javier had been haunted by his inability to protect mari, and saw her in his nightmares like this but I guess that would require people actually giving a damn when a character dies

• Scroll down. Like already have at the time of this post.

Has anyone removed season 3 Clem's hat? I've yet to see it

• edited May 2017

I know, right?

Also, holy shit, dem hips!

can't tell if good or terrifying art

• enter image description here

When yo homie wanna start a coup but Francine is dead.

• It means she constantly looks pissed, judgmental, unimpressed, or some combination when she's just casually standing there. Not quite Face of a Thug, but getting there.

"Resting bitchface" what in the everloving fuck does that mean?

• Because after everything between completing Season 2.5 and seeing the advertisements for this installment, the whole "Precious niece makes Hot Uncle look cool" thing elicited a "...Really? Alright then, I guess...." from me.

A NEW FRONTIER: War, Vengeance, Cheating Hearts, and little sisters who crave choco-latte--HEAVENS, DA DRAMA!.

I just didn't particularly care for Mariana in Episode 1 why?

• Yeah, for some reason, her face tends to render weirdly in these things.

did he get banned for this? omg and I can't take clem's lips seriously

• I was gonna make a joke about Jane, but then I remembered she's pale in general.

Huh. normally I like colors to pop, but looking like you're wearing makeup in the zombie apocalypse is dumb

• edited May 2017

Yeah, seriously. Sam is one thing and Michelle is another but where the hell does Edith and the crow come in?

Also, holy shit, Michelle's color scheme is pretty damn close to Clementine's 16 months later. I never noticed that before.

"Christa's group" lol in what universe? it actually intrigues me, seeing them like this

• That whole ending sequence in general was kinda off, to be honest.

who thought Attack of the Poorly Rendered zombies was a good cliffhanger?

Jesus, you guys you're veering into some sick fetish territory now...

• I suppose that'd make the most sense given that David is taking Clint at hostage.

Gabe looks like he's staring at... Ava? Judging from the angle.

• I like Ava, she's like my Jane this season. A tough but oddly endearing girl.

Funny how that comparison worked out, given that Ava is probably the best supporting character we've had.

I let her die though, I wanted to keep the original group alive as long as possible. Still got conrad even.

Makes sense.

I like Ava, she's like my Jane this season. A tough but oddly endearing girl. I let her die though, I wanted to keep the original group alive as long as possible. Still got conrad even.

• I'd say Sam was just more desperate and had a poor grasp on balancing between right and wrong than anything else. She has a family she wants to support and understandably thinks the Monroes are bad news, but is quick to resort to lying, stealing, and even killing when stressed out.

cept how they force you to side with a thief everyone treats sam like she's an innocent dumb kid, even though the developers said she's like 22 or something. absolutely ridiculous.

• When you're moving to another house and you can't access your computer to make any new memes.

Hopefully, I can use my phone as last ressource.
  • edited May 2017

...Yeah, it is. AtLA faces aside.

not gonna lie, that one panel of Jane and luke is hot as fuark

• edited May 2017

They practically swim to your tongue!

STEALTHY MOD EDIT: ALL CREDIT BELONGS TO @POOGERS555

OP EDIT: What he said

• It took me a minute to realize she's pointing the gun at her own head.

When you're moving to another house and you can't access your computer to make any new memes. Hopefully, I can use my phone as last ressource.

• lol I didn't make it though, just some random screenshot.

DabigRG posted: »

It took me a minute to realize she's pointing the gun at her own head.

• The look of his face just screams that he just nutted in that cup

They practically swim to your tongue! STEALTHY MOD EDIT: ALL CREDIT BELONGS TO @POOGERS555 OP EDIT: What he said

• Does she cum with Fluid?

ZombiePizza posted: »

I have no idea who made this btw. I think I saw it on Pinterest.

• pls no

bruzdaa posted: »

The look of his face just screams that he just nutted in that cup

• I don't even know how to respond to that...

Does she cum with Fluid?

• Did you just steal my meme sir?

They practically swim to your tongue! STEALTHY MOD EDIT: ALL CREDIT BELONGS TO @POOGERS555 OP EDIT: What he said

• I am REPORTING you for meme thief enjoy your stolen meme while it LAST

• edited May 2017

• I am sure the Meme Police will investigate this case. Meme stealing is indeed a very shameful crime and should not be tolerated under any circumstances.

Poogers555 posted: »

Did you just steal my meme sir?

When you're a motherly figure to Clementine and look after her for a over year, but are only around for a 5 minute cameo at the beginning of the next season.

• You are lucky I am such a generous guy or I would totally permaban you for stealing @Poogers555's dank memes.

• Same goes for the fatherly figure as well... Clementine must be cursed or something.

Let's have a vote, what is worse? Being killed after five minutes of a new season or being killed in a stupid way in a 2 minutes flashback?

Joe_Momma posted: »

When you're a motherly figure to Clementine and look after her for a over year, but are only around for a 5 minute cameo at the beginning of the next season.

• edited May 2017

I am posting a meme myself now, it took me roughly 8-10h to complete... didn't know that it'd be so much work, but here you go:

Credit goes to The Immortals for the music and ThatsClassic.net for the video itself, which I borrowed. :p

Enjoy!

Edit: Wow! Didn't think people like it.

How it came to be: I saw that Mortal Kombat video, thought about The Walking Dead and it snapped, and I had to do it. Glad people enjoy it!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.