The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• edited May 2017

This is crazy good!
    *PS how did you manage to get the Ep5 ending so early?

I am posting a meme myself now, it took me roughly 8-10h to complete... didn't know that it'd be so much work, but here you go: Credi

• This is freakin' awesome

I am posting a meme myself now, it took me roughly 8-10h to complete... didn't know that it'd be so much work, but here you go: Credi

• enter image description here

See that pizza? This represents your meme. You made a definition of dankness in one video. Outstanding.

• this is actually fucking amazing.

• Thank you homie, now everyone remember do not UPVOTE this meme stealing SCUM.

You are lucky I am such a generous guy or I would totally permaban you for stealing @Poogers555's dank memes.

• Flirting adults are grosss lol

Yeah episode 1 if you sell out clem and flirt with eleanor Clem will see this and call it gross

• Kenny leaked it when he came down with his godly 'stache on a boat.

This is crazy good! *PS how did you manage to get the Ep5 ending so early?

• Man...This was one of the best 3½ minutes of my life

• nothing about these graphics has ever been realistic, pfft.

DabigRG posted: »

Cause a dat curve. Well that and Gabe's hands would realistically pressed the jacket down.

• Seriously, I chose options to mention mari as much as I could and I still don't feel like her death left half the impact it should have.

Yeah, that really has started to bother me. She might as well have never been conceptualized.

• you don't threaten little girls, ever. you certainly don't point guns at them and make fun of them for crying.
    even Becca wasn't that edgy.

nice choice of words, as always Yeah, that one was on purpose for once. oh god, I forgot you had a... thing... for michelle How can you not love this face? Makes even more sense knowing more about the models.

• say what?

I think FetchWalker or someone tried and failed it in the Screenshot thread and I tried to make it work here.

• I don't she has enough screentime or dialogue to be considered lazy, but obviously I agree that like most things she could have been used better. I think what screentime she did have was fine.

She's one of the lazier ANF characters in terms of what she is, how she's portrayed, and/or how she affects the plot. I don't hate her, though; that'd imply she legitimately bothered me enough to end up on that short list.

• hence my comment
    it's hilarious that telltale themselves would spoil it

ZombiePizza posted: »

Well it's not...considering that it's cover art released by Telltale themselves.

• edited May 2017

I know, but she acts so cool and in charge most of the time.

I wonder if she and David...

I think that's a safe bet lookin the way she does.

• Even I admitted that was a part of her design that annoyed me.

I was gonna make a joke about Jane, but then I remembered she's pale in general.

• pet crow to send messages across long distances, bro
    maybe Omid knew Edith or something, I dunno.

Yeah, seriously. Sam is one thing and Michelle is another but where the hell does Edith and the crow come in? Also, holy shit, Michelle's color scheme is pretty damn close to Clementine's 16 months later. I never noticed that before.

• let me guess, that was some excuse written up in a letters page or something

In the first issues while Amy was around Andrea was still wearing makeup to cover her freckles. As time went by she wasnt wearing makeup an

• edited May 2017

...No....

At least I didn't mean to.
    Poogers555 posted: »

Did you just steal my meme sir?

• bruzdaa posted: »

The look of his face just screams that he just nutted in that cup

• Bless the person who made this cause it looks like a pain to edit

• I was trying not to use the obvious joke but that's the best substitute I could cum up with on short notice

ZombiePizza posted: »

I don't even know how to respond to that...

• I did, and yes it is, thanks!

Bless the person who made this cause it looks like a pain to edit

• edited May 2017

Or...maybe Michelle's from Wellington too!

#Yes, I know that literally makes no sense
    Louche posted: »

pet crow to send messages across long distances, bro maybe Omid knew Edith or something, I dunno.

• Not until recently anyway, though even that pushes it sometimes.

nothing about these graphics has ever been realistic, pfft.

• Sony Vegas/equivalent is a wonderful tool isn't it!

I did, and yes it is, thanks!

• Which is especially weird considering, unlike Nick or Sarah, she's outright related to the person were playing as and the other most important characters. I seriously had this "...Oh!" moment when I eventually realized she was barely mentioned or alluded to in Thicker than Water.

And I don't even really like her.

Seriously, I chose options to mention mari as much as I could and I still don't feel like her death left half the impact it should have.

• I am using Adobe Premiere Pro CC, yes it is!

Sony Vegas/equivalent is a wonderful tool isn't it!

• No, I remember it from one of his reviews.

"Saw-Sue-Kay...is really cool
    Sock-kura...de beauty-fool!"

Fangirl101 posted: »

Did you just watch it?

• edited May 2017

[removed]

Fangirl101 posted: »

Did you just watch it?

• Yeah, while I tend to be very bleh about her, I was at least happy that what little characterization she had was different from that of previous youths. And for what it's worth, I doubt I would've killed her outright if I was writing the story.

I don't she has enough screentime or dialogue to be considered lazy, but obviously I agree that like most things she could have been used better. I think what screentime she did have was fine.

• The Self-Taken Screenshot thread, dude. Just check @FetchWalker 's profile and you should see it on one of the first 10 pages.

say what?

• Eh. She obviously wasn't planning on using one anytime soon and being a villain(if only a Noble Demon) is part of why she's notable.

you don't threaten little girls, ever. you certainly don't point guns at them and make fun of them for crying. even Becca wasn't that edgy.

• I had the same thought when he put his hand on her and complimented her out of earshot...though her small reaction to the former is hilarious.

I also thought more than once that she'd try and get with Gabe for whatever purpose. Algebra and boredom is a weird mix.

I know, but she acts so cool and in charge most of the time. I wonder if she and David...

• I know, but the resolution/quality/whatever made me think it was an edit.

lol I didn't make it though, just some random screenshot.

• edited May 2017

Really? Well, that's not too insane to think until they mention she was part of David's unit.
    I honestly thought in episode 2 that she was maybe like two or three years older than Clem.

I had the same thought when he put his hand on her and complimented her out of earshot...though her small reaction to the former is hilariou

• edited May 2017

she's not noble, she's a tragic villain if anything. you still don't rob and threaten children like that, they don't know what you're capable of.
    obviously, she never actually killed anyone before judging by her reaction but she shouldn't have picked one up if she couldn't handle the consequences.

Eh. She obviously wasn't planning on using one anytime soon and being a villain(if only a Noble Demon) is part of why she's notable.

• Children aren't generally as complex as adults, I mean that's just the way it is.

Yeah, while I tend to be very bleh about her, I was at least happy that what little characterization she had was different from that of previous youths. And for what it's worth, I doubt I would've killed her outright if I was writing the story.

• edited May 2017

what's this about Mariana's chiseled jaw and "hot dad" good looks?

Because apparently, being older and having a mustache means you're not protagonist material, so they completely redesigned him into a "hot d

• edited May 2017

and I think we'd have less of an issue with her being a "throwaway innocent death" character, if it felt like the other characters were really hurting from it. But nope, they still crack jokes and stuff. "Oh Javi you took care of them!" well except for that one daughter who got her brains blown out, but I guess that's irrelevant unless the plot calls for it.

Yeah, while I tend to be very bleh about her, I was at least happy that what little characterization she had was different from that of previous youths. And for what it's worth, I doubt I would've killed her outright if I was writing the story.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.