Release date discussion!

Comments

• edited July 2008
    Aye

Aye
  • edited July 2008
    Aye aye, Captain. LOCK CLOSE THE THREAD!
  • edited July 2008
    Aye.
  • edited July 2008
    D: *Dies*
  • edited July 2008
    If you think telltale sucks, feel free to rant here!

They don't suck, They Program!

I am suffering waiting for SBCG4AP, But, it just makes me want it more.
    I would prefer for it to be perfect, so, it can take as long as it takes. Until then, just go watch ALL homestar runner stuff! including ALL of strong bad's Emails.
  • edited July 2008
    *SNAP!*ASDFUHDBS;F.KASD VF!GAME NO COME OUT?!?!!?!?!?BLARGH!...I'm sorry, but I believe my Cerebellum just snapped in half.
  • edited July 2008
    Why?!?!?
  • edited July 2008
    God only knows.
  • edited July 2008
    Maybe Nintendo is aware of the BicentennEmail coming in a few weeks, and they want that to come first, and for SBCG4AP to come second.
  • edited July 2008
    Maybe Nintendo is aware of the BicentennEmail coming in a few weeks, and they want that to come first, and for SBCG4AP to come second.

If that's nintendo's decision,There will be some interesting headlines in japan, if you catch my drift.*Eye twitches*
  • edited July 2008
    I am not sure myself but, I want to see how many people are jittering/ breaking their compys at the news of the delay until august. Sadly however, those people have lost their sense of reality all because of a simple few weeks to put extra frosting on the strong bad themed cake!

.... er.. game...
  • edited July 2008
    Er. If you want to go crazy and kill people from Nintendo, you'd be better off targeting Nintendo of America, because I'm pretty sure that's who Telltale is working with to get the game out. Seeing as it's kind of in English. ;-)
  • edited July 2008
    well, at least now we know we'll have to wait a little longer. thanks for letting us know, emily :)
  • edited July 2008
    And they all lived happily ever after
  • edited July 2008
    Dude, you'll probably be in court soon for that information you just gave me.Now it's off to the dollar store to buy a Hockey mask.
  • edited July 2008
    I hope.
  • edited July 2008
    xChri5x wrote: »
    May your Wii malfuction just as this game gets released :p

SB said it WILL leave your wii a crater of ashes.
  • edited July 2008
    bigdondoo wrote: »
    I second the motion. All in favor?

Eye.jpg
  • edited July 2008
    Oh, by the way. Nintendo of America has its headquarters on the moon, and you're going to need a time-traveling phone booth from Superball in the future.
  • edited July 2008
    I don't "no". :rolleyes:
  • edited July 2008
    Uhhh, will a DeLorean work?
  • edited July 2008
    Oh absolutely. The aluminum skin is great for flux dispersal.
  • edited July 2008
    While I am glad to know that the game is not coming out tomorrow, I feel like all hope is lost!!!!I just bought 2000 wii points today!!!YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!!!!!!!OH LITTLE BRUDDER!!!!!I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT DOWNLOADING MAJOR LEAGUE EATING SO I CAN BENGE-EAT VIRTUALLY UNTIL MY VIRTUAL BELT BURSTS!!!!!!!:(
  • edited July 2008
    While I am glad to know that the game is not coming out tomorrow, I feel like all hope is lost!!!!I just bought 2000 wii points today!!!YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!!!!!!!OH LITTLE BRUDDER!!!!!I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT DOWNLOADING MAJOR LEAGUE EATING SO I CAN BENGE-EAT VIRTUALLY UNTIL MY VIRTUAL BELT BURSTS!!!!!!!:(

I doubt the wait is going to be that long. Emily said they were in the "home stretch" so the game will probably be released in 2-3 weeks.
  • edited July 2008
    You could just wait. The points don't have to be spent as son as you get them. i have like $70 worth of point still on my account
  • edited July 2008
    lil_brudder.gif
  • edited July 2008
    I've had the points for months and i'm not complaining :D. I've basically not played my Wii since I got the points, it's waiting for this game, though I probably should play some more Wii Fit... it's been so long the next time I update it my virtual trainer will likely either slap me in the face or quit. Aaanyway, I don't blame you, TellTale. S*** happens.
  • edited July 2008
    If you think I suck, feel free to rant here!

No comment...
  • edited July 2008
    tabacco wrote: »
    lil_brudder.gif

Homestar's going to baul if Li'l Brudder is in the game.
  • edited July 2008
    Getting a game into wiiware must be tough but why can't you guys release the game for pc now? I mean you said it's done and all. I don't know why it must be a simultaneous launch.
  • edited July 2008
    Another release date thread......
  • edited July 2008
    Did anyone besides me see that coming?
  • edited July 2008
    um... well... yeah, I can't think of a good reason it shouldn't be other than being selfish!
  • edited July 2008
    Dangerzone wrote: »
    I dunno... I would have expected some announcement by now, listing the impending release date... (assuming it is tomorrow... which i am now beginning to doubt)

Many of you know that i am not much of a HR fan, (in fact i am only getting this game for its puzzles) But despite that, I feel the need to speak out here and the voices in my head are telling me to go on a little rant in defense of telltale and this awesome game...

One of the cornerstones on Telltales episodic model is that they deliver on time and with minimal delays (if any at all). The thought of Nintendo holding the game back another month is simply not cool... Nintendo is making telltale look bad, making them look like a bunch of lairs! and trashing their otherwise perfect record :mad:

So, personally... I will be buying the pc version, my money is going to telltale. Nintendo has earned no love from me, they can sit on the Wii version, and let it go to rot for all i care.

I use such strong words for one reason...

[JumpingToConclusions] I may not have much love for the Wii... But what i truly hate is Nintendo holding back a game just because its an adventure title, (Sticking the game with the inherent, "Adventures don't do well" stereotype) and releasing other less interesting games before it... Simply because they are "surefire sellers" [/JumpingToConclusions]

I know there is no source or grounds for my above comment... But its the vibe i am starting to get, and if the game gets delayed again... we will see if others don't start to agree with me
    This contradicts everything Telltale employees have stated right here on these forums. Sit on your hands and think before posting things that can/will lead people to believe what is false.
  • edited July 2008
    Dangerzone wrote: »
    But its the vibe i am starting to get, and if the game gets delayed again... we will see if others don't start to agree with me

Anyone who agrees with this nutjob, say 'Aye'.
  • edited July 2008
    Well, I have to admit, it is getting frustrating. ;)
  • edited July 2008
    I know, but EXTREMELY FREAKING HATING IT like Dangerzone.He seems to have a pretty big grudge.
  • edited July 2008
    Bet you $5 it comes out the exact same day as American McGee's Grimm episode 1; the very last day of July.
  • edited July 2008
    I'll take that bet, since McGee comes out next Thursday and Wiiware games come out on Mondays. ;)
  • edited July 2008
    tabacco wrote: »
    lil_brudder.gif

oh hohoh little brudur!!!! Oohhh booo hoooo :(:(:(:(
This discussion has been closed.