Where do you wear your Sam and Max Gear?

13»

Comments

• edited August 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    Unrelated: One time some guy stopped me on the street and asked if I could sing him the theme 'Loom.'

Can you? ..

And my friend has max tattooed on his elbow, he did it himself :P (dont ask)
    I will throw a pic up asap
  • onezumi wrote: »
    So what places have you worn your Sam and Max stuff to? Did anyone recognize the series? I wore my shirt to NYC and people noticed. LOL LOOK AT THIS GUY'S FACE in the background:

Clicky here to see picture of me with my shirt.

Hahahaha!

But seriously, I got a ton of compliments on the shirt. This proves to you via scientific means that Sam and Max have conquered NYC.

Hi there!
    I have it on good authority that if you wear a Sam & Max shirt in prison even the most degenerate sexually depraved,socially maladjusted mass murdering thug will give you a wide birth and let you have the best bunk in the joint....AND first pick of the filthy magazines he's got hidden under his mattress!

Of course for this information to be proven conclusive beyond even the thinnest shadow of a doubt one of you cheerful young punks will have to volunteer to go out there an knock over a bank,beat someone silly,nab a purse or stalk that celebrity you've been feverishly lusting after 24 hours a day while your supposed to be working...but do it while wearing your max-n-crossbones shirt!
    Rememeber this is in the name of science and 'ol Sam & Max wouldnt ask you to do anything we wouldnt do ourselves.....but were busy busting yard sale items with hammers and we dared you to do it first,so get cracking! remember you are the "me" in criME!
    After you've been beaten,shot and mirandized (in that order) and have lost 40 lbs from eating the sawdust & rat droppings they gleefully call food in the joint....you will have paid your debt to society and you (or whats left of you) can come on back and let us know if the sight of Max's gaping razor toothed mug was enough to keep Bubbas raging labido for new fish in check!

Either way,were sure you'll have some interesting,twisted new tales to tell us about the human experience that we can later repackage and sell to Fox for an upcoming reality series!
  • Snocat wrote: »
    If you want a shirt that will make children (and most people in general) cry then try one with this on it! attachment.php?attachmentid=197

Reminds me of the P.E. coach the girls had back when I was in school..she did some very wrong things!
  • edited August 2008
    WOW, a female gym coach who was wrong in the head that is so unusual!
  • edited August 2008
    Hi there!
    I have it on good authority that if you wear a Sam & Max shirt in prison even the most degenerate sexually depraved,socially maladjusted mass murdering thug will give you a wide birth and let you have the best bunk in the joint..

Of course for this information to be proven conclusive beyond even the thinnest shadow of a doubt one of you cheerful young punks will have to volunteer to go out there an knock over a bank,beat someone silly,nab a purse or stalk that celebrity you've been feverishly lusting after 24 hours a day while your supposed to be working...but do it while wearing your max-n-crossbones shirt!
    Rememeber this is in the name of science and 'ol Sam & Max wouldnt ask you to do anything we wouldnt do ourselves.....but were busy busting yard sale items with hammers and we dared you to do it first,so get cracking! remember you are the "me" in criME!
    After you've been beaten,shot and mirandized (in that order) and have lost 40 lbs from eating the sawdust & rat droppings they gleefully call food in the joint....and have paid your debt to society,you (or whats left of you) can come on back and let us know if the sight of Max's gaping razor toothed mug was enough to keep Bubbas raging labido for new fish in check!

Either way,were sure you'll have some interesting,twisted new tales to tell us about the human experience!

Wow, what a ponderously pompous quote! You seem to have a knack in the ways of talking like Sam and his energetic companion. I take it you've long hitched a ride on the band wagon or are in need of inner enlightenment through unconventional means.
  • Snocat wrote: »
    Wow, what a ponderously pompous quote! You seem to have a knack in the ways of talking like Sam and his energetic companion. I take it you've long hitched a ride on the band wagon or are in need of inner enlightenment through unconventional means.

I'm a quart low on oil too!,and maybe I'll take a couple of those pine tree thingys for when a warm breeze hits Max.
  • edited August 2008
    I saw a guy at college today with a Sam and Max button from the Season One case file on his bag. It was so awesome.
  • edited August 2008
    i wear max every day cause hes tatooed on my back.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.