What if the game spawned a new TV series?

13»

Comments

• edited June 2008
    I'd prefer 2d animation, I prefer the look and think 3D is over done now, I think there needs to be a balance.
  • edited June 2008
    3D seems better.Many things look more offensive in 2d then 3D.
  • edited June 2008
    *waits for people to post offensive 3d images*
  • edited June 2008
    It should be an internet series no matter what.Tv is old school.
  • edited June 2008
    what looks more offensive in 2d? could you give an example, i really can't think of anything.
    but i think 2d is the way to go for a new animated series. a) it can be a lot more dynamic. of course you can do everything in 3d as well, but really dynamic scenes need to be hand animated and thus probably take longer than drawing it in 2d. 3d is good for the game, but may be to stiff for an animated series.
    b) if what you say is true and 2d is more offensive..that's pretty cool, i guess. sam&max is supposed to be quite offensive.

furthermore, you are right...tv is totally old school. ohh...wait....you meant that in a negative way? i would still vote for tv and dvd of course, since internet-only publications sometimes tend to have a crappy quality.
    i myself am quite old school and are also quite fond of good quality..:D
  • edited June 2008
    tv is old school, L-O-L
  • edited June 2008

What? Like how?!!?
  • edited June 2008

GTA? I reckon more people got offended by that since it became 3D.
  • edited June 2008
    Badwolf wrote: »
    GTA? I reckon more people got offended by that since it became 3D.
    Had the mainstream even heard of GTA before #3?
  • edited June 2008
    right...people where offended by it in 2d as well. only the quantity (not the quality) of offendedness was less...ooor something.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.