The wolf among us vs the walking dead

13»

Comments

• TWAU is way better than TWD

• TWD Season one was the best for me. Honestly one of the only games I've ever played that I truly felt emotionally connected to. Was just so well written and acted. With that being said TWAU season one blew TWD season 2 out of the water.

• Okay so not counting Season 2 of WD as it wasn't near as good as the first I still think TWAU wins. I just prefer it - maybe I am tired of the whole zombie survival aspect and it annoys me that TWD gets prioritized due the TV shows (hugely mistaken) popularity.

The Wolf Among Us was just way more interesting and engaging thus making me desperately want a season 2. TELLTALE PLS

• The walking dead, all the way.

• Its not just popular because of the show, it has the hugely popular long running comic behind it, which the game is based on.

Fables is a popular series but just not as well known.

VenomHD posted: »

Okay so not counting Season 2 of WD as it wasn't near as good as the first I still think TWAU wins. I just prefer it - maybe I am tired of t

• It was ignorant of me to say that it solely relies on the show it just really annoys me that the Walking Dead gets the limelight I guess. I am aware that the comics are well received by a lot of people - just never got in to them myself.

KCohere posted: »

Its not just popular because of the show, it has the hugely popular long running comic behind it, which the game is based on. Fables is a popular series but just not as well known.

• I have never player the walking dead as I hate zombie games. The wolf among us is Awesome.

• The Walking dead wins by far it's better than it at everything

Sign in to comment in this discussion.