Sam & Max Season 1 On Wii

13»

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    Do you prefer to play games on your PC or your Wii? :)

The games themselves are the same and a lot of the PC bonus material can be found on the internet, so I think it should come down to which you like better. Also it's not out on Wii yet, so it depends how patient you are...
  • edited August 2008
    Hi guys :)

Nintendo Europe says on its official website that tomorrow will be the day of Sam & Max PAL release: is it true?

I can't wait to play the game! :)
  • edited August 2008
    it's the 9th of September in the UK (according to the sheet my local GAME store had). Also, I think I'll be buying the PC version of both Sam and Max and Strong Bad (and Wallace and Gromit when it comes out) since it's half the price and higher quality than the Wii version. Now I just have to wait till I get paid.....
  • edited September 2008
    it's the 9th of September in the UK (according to the sheet my local GAME store had). Also, I think I'll be buying the PC version of both Sam and Max and Strong Bad (and Wallace and Gromit when it comes out) since it's half the price and higher quality than the Wii version. Now I just have to wait till I get paid.....

How do you know it's higher quality? :confused: I like to sit on my couch and play games, don't have a PC and never really got into non point-n-click games on PC.
  • I'm still waiting... O.o

When's it coming out? or did they tell us and I missed it?
  • edited September 2008
    ig0rpwnwEd wrote: »
    How do you know it's higher quality? :confused: I like to sit on my couch and play games, don't have a PC and never really got into non point-n-click games on PC.

I believe it was mentioned earlier in the thread that the Wii version runs at a lower resolution than the highest PC version resolution. Although I forgot about the Wii version having a better widescreen compatibility.

I've also recently been having problems with my wii remote wherethe pointer jitters about (making it hard to point at objects easily). So I feel that I'd be better with the PC version.
  • edited September 2008
    Amazon now says "This item will be released on October 7, 2008"
    I don't know if that's old or accurate. It seems to keep running farther and farther away!
    Oh well, I can't afford it right now anyways!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.