O_O! Season 2 goodies galore!

13»

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    meelWORM wrote: »
    Small error in your listing though, "You save $16 when you buy this bundle!", you are actually still saving $11.

You win again, arithmetic! *shakes fist*
  • edited August 2008
    Emily wrote: »
    A version with the signed print is now in the store: http://www.telltalegames.com/store/samandmax-s2-goodies

Anyone who ordered the other version and wants to cancel and get the signed print version instead, please email support@telltalegames.com with your order number and we'll take care of it for you.

Exuberance! I have placed my order for the goodie pack with the signed poster (of course, placed an order for the pack with the unsigned poster in the process as well - yay me). Thanks for indulging those of us who like signatures on our posters. :)
  • edited October 2008
    I got my Season Two goodies today!

Not too much to say about the Tiny Tiki coaster and Zombie Factory ad. They are what they are.

The Friendly Demon Song LP is quite cool. There are actually six tracks on the mini CD. In addition to the aforementioned song, you've also got Just You and Me (and Ted E. Bear), More Than Jerks, Rapa Nui Choo-Choo, Good For You (Good For Me), and World of Max. All tracks have been mixed with faint pops and clicks in the background to make them sound like they're being played on an ancient turntable.

The Soultrain token is nifty. It's a descent size (maybe a bit smaller then a half dollar) and has a humorous picture of Hans Moleman on one side.

Interestingly, although the pictured time card in the preview was for Bosco's, the one I received is for Stinky's. Last minute change, or were all the time cards made and distributed randomly?
  • edited October 2008
    I got the Bosco one, and I know someone else got a Sam one, so I think it was random.
  • edited October 2008
    The time cards are random, yeah. We shuffled them before packing :)
  • edited October 2008
    Darn you Telltale. Now I have to buy multiple goodie packs in order to get a Sam timecard. Great marketing move. ^^;
  • edited October 2008
    Heh... you're short a few. All the timecards are available :)
  • edited October 2008
    ahm,the different time cards are a nice idea, but didn't you ask us to buy only one case file per customer?
    these two facts somehow don't match...
  • edited October 2008
    Howitzer wrote: »
    The Friendly Demon Song LP is quite cool. There are actually six tracks on the mini CD.

Damn, two tracks short of the eight-track comeback joke...
  • edited October 2008
    wisp wrote: »
    ahm,the different time cards are a nice idea, but didn't you ask us to buy only one case file per customer?
    these two facts somehow don't match...

I don't remember them saying that. Besides, each time card came from two separate orders. Did I just cheat the system? *nervous*

Does anyone want to trade cards? ^^;
Sign in to comment in this discussion.