Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• Hey, thread master! I have not seen much of you lately.

Yeah, the nostalgia is a big part of it for me. The story began here, hence I might as well finish it here.

So I've been reading the comments you guys posted recently and I must say, I am seriously surprised some of you came back here to chat and w

• Two minds think alike! Well, for the most part anyway. XP

I doubt it too, but I'm 99.5 percent sure he comes on to look at this thread anonymously from time-to-time.

I've noticed that as well, good for them!

HazzatheMan posted: »

Honestly I think it is the nostalgia :P I doubt JJwolf will come back, but pudding_pie does log in from time to time. Masterstone logs in on occasion as well.

• edited October 2015

Haha, forgot that some of you used to call me thread master. :P And that's me, I'm like a shadow in the night waiting for the right moment to sneak attack from my dragon cave.

From what you posted as a recent summary for your story, it all sounds very intriguing like usual. :)

Hey, thread master! I have not seen much of you lately. Yeah, the nostalgia is a big part of it for me. The story began here, hence I might as well finish it here.

• From what you posted as a recent summary for your story, it all sounds very intriguing like usual. :)

Really? Thanks!

Haha, forgot that some of you used to call me thread master. :P And that's me, I'm like a shadow in the night waiting for the right moment t

• I honestly came back just to announce that I was considering rewriting some old tales... didn't expect the forum to start catching on fire again XD But yeah, if I have time, I'll probably post some stuff. I'm in a transitioning process because now I have a real job AND go to school AND do tons of other 'responsible stuff' (being an adult SUCKS ass)but i've been doing fairly well! And, it was partially a nostalgia thing for me too.... I read back on some OLD chapters of everyone's and was literally like "omg that was so long ago! I wrote like shit!" XD Anyway, glad to hear all is particularly well with everyone :)

So I've been reading the comments you guys posted recently and I must say, I am seriously surprised some of you came back here to chat and w

• Of course, from what I've been able to read, though that was long in the past. And no problem!

From what you posted as a recent summary for your story, it all sounds very intriguing like usual. Really? Thanks!

• edited October 2015

What's awesome is that you came back here regardless to tell what's been on your mind, if anything. Same goes for the others!

Besides, to me, if the story's fairly legible and properly spaced, it isn't shit - you far exceeded those expectations along with many. Dang it, Em. ;P

EMMYPESS posted: »

I honestly came back just to announce that I was considering rewriting some old tales... didn't expect the forum to start catching on fire a

• Yeah, the good memories did help. Plus, I find myself caring too damn much about you folks. :)

JJ will not return. Trust me......unless he surprises the hell out of me. Nice to see this place slowly rising up from the dead. I've been super busy but have thought up a story idea. Little crossover and might post it later. :) hope ya'll are doing swell. -brofist- Yeah.....it feels good to do this again.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Honestly I think it is the nostalgia :P I doubt JJwolf will come back, but pudding_pie does log in from time to time. Masterstone logs in on occasion as well.

• Well, it took a lot of thinking and wondering if writing was still in the 'works' for me. Like everyone else, I too have become stupidly busy. Working 12 hours some days and too damn tired to do anything but I smile and move on. With that being said, like EMMY, I've gone back and read some of the chapters. What got to me, was the one yer we all celebrated. THOSE were the good times and despite everyone having issues, I'd like to leave that behind and move forward. Continue DOING what we all not only love but became a part of this thread: to write. :)

I'vedecided to give my second home another shot and I've begun the thinking process of another story. It will pick up were Gremily's tale left off. Oh.....how I missed my Gremily! :'D How I missed the Porgie Clan. Drawing helps, yes but writing just added that special something. The story, like I said, takes place right after Gremily's story. It'll be a crossover. :) I'm actually looking forward to this and shall begin, once I find the time, of course. XD It will have all the makings of a pie story!

Like Hman said, JJ sadly will not return but I'd like for this to change....if not, well, it's fine by me. :) Missed you all and it'll be nice to return on here from time to time.

• The entirety of your sentiment is mutual

pudding_pie posted: »

Well, it took a lot of thinking and wondering if writing was still in the 'works' for me. Like everyone else, I too have become stupidly bus

• Uhh, I think I can throw in a new short story for you folks. New characters, though and a bit more modern.

I miss this place in all its glory :(

Well, it took a lot of thinking and wondering if writing was still in the 'works' for me. Like everyone else, I too have become stupidly bus

• I agree with you, my good man. Hope all is well with you. Looking forward to what you and all the others write, should you choose to do so. :)

The entirety of your sentiment is mutual

• Well, if you do, looking forward to it. :) Hope you're doing well, my good man.

MasterStone posted: »

Uhh, I think I can throw in a new short story for you folks. New characters, though and a bit more modern. I miss this place in all its glory

• edited October 2015

Back when the thread was pretty active, I've been meaning to tell the storytellers (meaning you guys) about what I had in mind for my Fable characters and yours - like, way, way back. As time passed though, I started procrastinating to the point where I didn't even mention any of it in the slightest. Chances are I probably won't finish the stories either due to the fact I can't put together chapters as quickly as you guys, but that's usually been the case with me. :(

However, thankfully I haven't completely forgotten! So I'll be listing the ideas (from what I remember) without procrastinating this time. Enjoy, and more further explanations will be posted in the future - I'll be taking a break for now!

@pudding_pie: if you remember reading Fayde's story, her and Nancy was supposed to become best friends later on, as well as little Lyla. They took shopping trips and ate together at random places around New York once in a while as well. And since Bloody Mary was meant to be a returning villain along with Daniel (Fayde's ex-lover), Lyla gets kidnapped by Daniel to get back at Fayde. This results in a little hostage negotiation that Fayde saves her from. At one point in the far future, Tezoth is unable to resist Penny's charms and has an incognito relationship with her. Rose Red eventually finds out and gets super-angry. Rose breaks off the relationship between them but later forgives him for what he's done after much reasoning (and some loving). ;) Him and Penny agree to stay as just friends like before afterwards.

@EMMYPESS: if you also remember reading Fayde's story, Harmony liked Fayde as a friend so much that they see each other almost every day (Harmony did most of the visiting :P). They even start up a band together, singing random 80's hits at public events held by Fabletown. I was also going to make Harmony a lesbian at one point but I wasn't sure whether you would be fine with that, so I scrapped the idea altogether. And since Harmony was meant to be innocent, the story later on was going to take a dark turn for the worse where she had to kill in order to save Fayde from a harsh environment. Harmony gets saddened by this and is scarred for life. They still remain best friends, though!

• Great to see you, man! I, too, should consider reading back on previous stories. Definitely a lot of instant classics on here, if I do say so myself! :)

• It's nice to see you too, my good man. I've thought a lot about returning and tbh, it's nice. Hope you're doing well yourself. I've gone back and read them during my breaks at work and thought 'Man....those were go times' or 'Wow...things sure did change.' (Meaning the Fables' stories) XD It'll be nice to pick back up again. :D

Again, nice to see you, Tman. :)

Great to see you, man! I, too, should consider reading back on previous stories. Definitely a lot of instant classics on here, if I do say so myself!

• I DO recall you mentioning this WAAAAAAAAY back in either April or May; Nancy and Fayde were to become friends because Fayde discovers Nancy, too, is from Ireland. (Am I right????) LOL That'll be some interesting reading material-full of suspense and a little revenge from the ex! :0 My poor Lyla! Man.....seems like Penny Porgie is the one girl to go to. ;) First Damine and now Tezoth...nice, Penny. Nice. -holds thumb up-

I look forward to the continuation of your story and pish posh apple sauce-don't worry 'bout getting the chaps up, my good man. :) We've all become stupid busy; I'm not going to post AS MUCH as I did 5 months ago but it'll STILL be fun to read. Take your time. No rush here. :)

Back when the thread was pretty active, I've been meaning to tell the storytellers (meaning you guys) about what I had in mind for my Fable

• edited October 2015

Nancy and Fayde were to become friends because Fayde discovers Nancy, too, is from Ireland. (Am I right????)

enter image description here

Correct! At least for one of the answers, there are other reasons I haven't mentioned. And yep, definitely Penny, I just adore her so much. I may make up something as to how Tez helps her occasionally!

Well, for the story-continuation, that could still be a thing but it's a long-shot. One of the reasons I shared some details now is because I most likely won't finish it, but things (or my brain capacity) can change. Maybe short stories will be a good route for me, something I could actually finish without needing to worry about making a chapter with a minimum of 1000 words or whatever.

I DO recall you mentioning this WAAAAAAAAY back in either April or May; Nancy and Fayde were to become friends because Fayde discovers Nancy

• Yeah, I'm pretty good myself, got some things planned involving a potential job in real life. And even better now that I'm finally talking to some of you guys again. :D

Likewise, P-man!

It's nice to see you too, my good man. I've thought a lot about returning and tbh, it's nice. Hope you're doing well yourself. I've gone bac

• One year later....

Outside of Gren and Emily's home. Night....

A black 1967 Chevy Impala sat quietly, snuggled inbetween several large trees and shrubs. Three men, sitting silenty in the car, watched the house several feet from their view; the manor was brightly lit and the bumbling movement of the family settled in for the night. the noise of Crickets and several Bullfrogs could be heard from the distance.

The driver, apperaing to be in his mid to late twenties, looked through a pair of binoculars. Beside him, a second man. He furiosly flipped through an old, leather clad book, while searching several files. He licked his index finger and skimmed past countless documents. Each had a single photo attatched but the man was looking for one in paticular. Finally, the third man, dressed in a tan trenchcoat, silently sat and watched the other two. He curiously peeked over and gazed towards the manor; the glow escaping from the house brightly lit up the night sky. They seemed to hum and dance along the stars and clouds hovering over the crescent moon.

"Anything yet, Sammy?" The driver, taking a bite from his Burger, continues looking at the home. "Are you SURE this is them?"

"Yes, Dean." The man sitting in the passenger seat, now addressed as Sam, pulls the documents up. "THIS is what Bobby, dad and several others were talking about. THIS is the community of Werewolves, Vampires and other mystical creastures reside."

"And you're saying, this home is the very one were Grendel lives?"

"Yes."

"THEE Grendel, Sam"?

"For the last time, Dean-yes." Sam pushes his hair away from his eyes and sighs. "It says right here, Grendel from the story Beowulf, lives here. Says he got married and has seven kids."

Dean whistles, continuing to look through the binoculars. "Wow....seven kids. Someone has been VERY busy." He chuckles, causing Sam to roll his eyes. "So, who did this swamp beast marry, anywho?"

Sam hands the file to Dean. "You're not going to believe this but....says here, he married the daughter of Georgie Porgie."

"Wait....Georgie Porgie? The guy from that ridiculous song that we use to sing when we were kids?"

"Yup. That's him, Dean. It also says here he, too, married....from the notes Boddy and several others took, she's a Werewolf and they have a family, one being married to Grendel. Guess another daughter married the Jersey Devil, son is with Bloddy Mary...."

"Wow. Imagine the holiday gatherings with this poor son-of-a-bitch." Dean takes another bite and contiunes to speak. "So, what do we do now?"

"I say we wait until morning and take the opportunity to investigate this, Dean. I mean, an entire town of creatures we had NO idea exsisted, has been walking around for centuries. Get this-Snow White married AND had kids with the Big Bad Wolf. Jack, from the Beanstalk story, lives here, too. Oh and Boy Blue. The lady in the shoe. King Cole. Frog Prince. Sleeping Beauty....They're all here, Dean."

"Have they done anything of concern or-"

"Well, seems like there was a battle with Wooden soldiers not too long ago. Oh and it looks like our happy couple in there are powerful together and saved not only their family but the town from desctruction...."

"Wonderful." Dean leans his seat back. "We're dealing with powerful beings, magic and God knows what else..."

"Hey, YOU wanted to take on this job, remember?" Sam tosses the files at Dean. "It states the people KNOW of them now, so it's really no secret..."

"Yes but it's our job as Hunters to make sure these freaks don't disturb the 'normal' balance of everyday life. And besides, we-" Sam looks deeper into the binoculars. "-Hello. Damn.....Grendel's wife is a babe! Whew, man...."

"Dean, really?" Sam grabs the object from Dean's hand. "This is serious here."

"Yeah, I know! You should see the built this woman has....damn."

Sam ignores Dean's remarks, turns and faces the other man, who continues to sit quietly. "Cas, do you think you'd be able to enter the house and see if it's secure?"

Cas shakes his head. "Something is very unsettling about this home, Sam. Dean. I've felt this before, as if I should know this feeling. Feels almost....angelic. Heavenly."

"Like, Angels?" Sam peers at Dean, who shrugs his shoulders. "Are the Angels here Cas, or-"

"Feels like one is nearby...not one of my brothers, though. A fallen one, like me....."

Dean sighs. "Cas, just get out there and look around. Give us some idea of the home. A blueprint and we'll go from there. We need to mke sure these creatures are indeed safe and nothing to fear."

Before Dean and Sam could continue, Cas was gone; the single secod of flapping wings and the Angel was gone. Exhalind deeply, Dean sinks into his seat and closes his eyes. Sam, however, scans over the files of the Porgie Clan, especially those of Gren and Emily.

The next morning....

Emily, laundry basket in here hands, walks down the hall. Her heels click along the wooden floors, just as she begins to open four bedroom doors. Peeking inside, she beams and begins to call each of her eldest children's names.

"Let's go Seraphina. Up, Chloe. Move it, Viviana. Up, up, up, Liam. Come get ya' food befa' ya' fatha' does."

Rubbing their eyes, each of the children rise from the mountain of blankets. First to exit their room is Chloe; her black hair is a tangled mess and before she has a chance to speak, Emily plants a kiss on her daughter's head.

"Aye, Chloe. This bloody mess ya' got 'ere, love."

Chloe smirks. "It's your fault, mommy."

Emily pats Chloe on the bottom and watches the girl bounce down the stairs. "Actually, blame ya' dad and uncle Robert. Rat's nest, ya' bugga's got up there."

While Chloe makes her way to the kitchen, Liam is the second to make his way from the room. The little boy beams at his mother, rushes over and wraps his arm around Emily's wiast. She kneels down, kisses his forehead and laughs.

"There is my little man...and my God. Ya' got a mess up 'ere, too."

Liam smiles, giving Emily another hug. "I'll comb it out, mommy. Promise."

"Ya' betta. It's picture day and I need my little man to look his best. Ya' nana won't stop 'bout gettin' a picture of you kids. Gettin' so big, my babies."

On final kiss and soon, Liam is running down the stairs. Before his makes it halfway down, Seraphina emerges. This time, no smiles. Emily knew better. She was too much like Gren. It took TIME for this child to wake up. Emily tries her hardest not to giggle, as her daughter drags her feet along the wooden floors. Mumbling to herself, Emily manages to place a kiss on yet another mountain of tangled hair.

"Love ya', baby."

"Uhhhh..." Seraphina waves. "Food...."

"Yes, baby. Food. see ya' in a few."

Emily noticed one child was missing. Her little Lemon drop. Viviana. Emily places the laundry basket on the corner and enters the little girl's bedroom. Posters of 'Frozen' and ponies lined the hot pink paint. She notices Vivian, breastfeeding her own child, rocking to and forth in the chair. Emily folds her arms and immediatly knows something was up.

"Vivi. Is everything alright or-"

Vivian shakes her head. "She's not feeling good, Ems. I felt ill this morning. Weak. I felt her forehead and sure enough, she's burning up."

Emily lifts the purple bed sheet and finds her daughter, holding their Dog Puddles. Viviana tries to create a smile but peering into her blue eyes, Emily could sense she was indeed falling ill with the flu. Emily places the back of her hand against Viviana's forehead.

"Ya' be burnin' up, love. What hurts, baby?"

"No, I'm fine, mommy." Viviana struggles to move. "It's just my allergies."

"Baby, this is not allergies. Ya' can't worm ya' way out of this. I'm callin' the school and tellin' them ya' be sick and-"

"NO!" Viviana grabs Emily's dress. "No, mommy! It's picture day and I have the new outfit!"

Emily sits beside her daughter, who is now in tears. "Vivi, baby...you are burnin' up, love. Ya' need ta' stay home, okay? I'll call the school. Ya' can wear ya' pretty dress fa' the retake ones, okay? And I'll call Swineheart, so he can check ya' and-"

Vivana tries one last time. "Mommy, I'll be good. I'll cover my mouth. Please...I wanna go. I NEED to go...."

"Jesus, Viviana. Ya' ain't makin' this easy fa' me....let me get a second opinion. Hold on....."

Emily leaves the room and returns with Gren, dressed in his Police uniform. He sits on the edge and feels her forehead. Gren whistles, shaking his head.

"Oh baby girl, no. You NEED to stay home and get some rest. I'll pick you up some soup on my lunch and I'll come home to eat with you. Sure your uncle Peter won't care."

Viviana, devestated with the final verdict, turns to face the wall. Both Gren and Emily hear the tiny whimpers of their daughter's broken heart. Puddles leaps from the fortress of blankets and leaps onto the floor.

"She was looking forward to this but even I agree with you both-poor thing was sweating and then, would get the shivers."

Gren looks at Emily. "I'll pick her up some soup during my lunch break."

"And I'll get her medicine, love." Emily kisses the tip of Gren's nose. "Vivian, would ya' be willin' ta' watch her fa' a bit?"

Vivian, currently burping her baby, nods. "Oh Emily, you know I don't mind watching her. Make sure to pick up some of that Vick's Vapor rub, too. It'll help her cough."

"Great idea." Emily strokes Viviana's blonde curls. "Baby, ya' need ta' sleep, okay? Mommy is going to run into town for a bit, while daddy goes to work and ya' siblings go to school. I'll be back....okay?"

Viviana could only nod as the little girl covers her entire body up once more. Gren shakes his head.

"This one, man...."

"Stop it, Gren." Both she and Gren exit the room. "Ya' know how much she loves not only school but picture day. She's been dying ta' wear that dress."

"And she will but just not today. I should be home around twelve. Anything else we need or-"

"Milk. And get three gallons this time, please."

Before Gren could answer, they hear the comotion of children, along with three screaming babies. Aaliyah, Brooklynn and Calla Rose toss globs of their breakfast onto the floor. Nick, being left with the task of watching the children, tries to clean the sticky mess. Liam, Chloe and Seraphina laugh; Nick would clean a section and the second his back was turned, one of the girls would create yet another pile of mess. Nick finally looks up towards the stairs.

"EMILY! GREN....I don't mean to be rushing you both but....HELP ME! For the love of freaking God......HELP!!"

Gren passionatly kisses Emily, taps her bottom and heads for the stairs. "Guess that's my cue, love. See you later."

Emily picks up the basket and laughs. "Love ya', Grendel."

"Love you more, Porgie."

Emily bites the bottom of her lip; even after all this time, Gren caused her to giggle stupidly like a school girl. Blushing, she heads for the laundry room, to finish up her cleaning. Emily hears the many struggles of Nick, whom is is drowned out with the many chuckles of Gren and the children. She'd return to the kitchen, clean up what mess Nick or the others miss, gather up her three baby girls and head to the store. But little did the family know that the flu was not the only thing lurking in the house.

Sitting on the roof, silently waiting for his turn, was Cas. Not too far, still waiting in their impala, were the Winchester brothers.

Any questions, you know the drill. Man, feels good to write again. I'm off tomorrow, so hopefully I'll continue this. The crossover, if anyone has not caught on, are the boys from the awesome show 'Supernatural.' Seems fitting, considering they hunt creatures as so. XD This was just the first page. A taste, as you will. It'll progress as the story goes on. :) Got big plans with this one, too. -brosfist-

• Sweet! See...I do remember things like that. XD How could I forget? The idea, from what I recall, was indeed somehting I looked forward to!! :D

Like I mentioned, take your time. Short stories might be the best route for you, if you're worried about not finishing in time. Either way, I'm ready! :D

Nancy and Fayde were to become friends because Fayde discovers Nancy, too, is from Ireland. (Am I right????) Correct! At least f

• edited October 2015

Oh hey, that's great news! What is it, if you don't mind me asking? I too, switched job. I'm a Supervisor and machine operator for an ice cream factory; the pay is sooooo much more and I get all the ice cream I want. Wifey is HUGE now and due in Jan, unless they arrive early; the doc said it could happen because with twins, it's a thing. I missed you guys, too. You guys crossed my mind from time to time. :)

Yeah, I'm pretty good myself, got some things planned involving a potential job in real life. And even better now that I'm finally talking to some of you guys again. Likewise, P-man!

• edited October 2015

Continued from above.

@LupineNoir: similar to Harmony and Lyla, Dixa was supposed to play a major role in my story. She was meant to be Bigby's and Tezoth's informant on a lot of things: crime operations, drugs - whatever proved suspicious and a possible threat to her business, she let them know about. Plus she didn't want to get her hands/clothes dirty unless she had to - if you know what I mean. >:) Also I was going to have Dixa arm wrestle Tez as a fun little moment. Oh, and she was going to be friends with Fayde too, but not as much as Nancy.

@JJwolf: you probably won't see this but if you do, I had plans for Robert in Fayde's story. Possibly Gren if the situations called for it. Anyway! Robert and Tez were to be enemies, enemies so bad that they despised each other deeply. No one knew the cause or reason, except only them and them alone. (hint: Tez happened to steal some valuable stuff from him in the past) And it was going to come to the part where they had to work with each other on a job no matter what (haven't figured out the job). They still hated each other, but not as much as before the job, plus they respected each other in a sense even more so after the job. (if that makes sense :P)

@MasterStone: This was meant to be included way back, before I even made Fayde up. Tezoth was to be like a mentor for Robby. Unfortunately, things don't go as intended for Tez, while Robby becomes reckless in his actions as a vigilante and ignores Tez's teachings. (which were mostly sword fight sessions, bow and crossbow target practice, and keeping a cool head) He listens to Tez eventually, but at a certain cost. :)

• From what I remember, it's supposed to be some customer service job for a loan company that my dad's sister can get me in, which sounds pretty good to me. Doesn't sound too bad apart from possible pissed-off people yelling on the other side of the phone. Classes pertaining to the job are required too, apparently.

Aw. :3

Oh hey, that's great news! What is it, if you don't mind me asking? I too, switched job. I'm a Supervisor and machine operator for an ice cr

• Oh damn, vampire citizens, Claire will get more than she bargained for, I trust. Hehe.

Tetra posted: »

Alive... Kieron sat up from what seemed like a hospital bed. He could feel pain surge through his body but he doesn't remember why. "K

• edited November 2015

Soooo I don't know if any of you guys remember the time where I wrote a story about Therese (Snow and Bigby's daughter) so I'll sum up all you need to know to jog your memory in a few simple short sentences before I write what I've been wanting to write for a while now:

Therese took the place as Deputy Mayor in Fabletown; to her disappointment, Reynard was her assistant and she could not fire him because Cole wouldn't allow it. Reynard, as most of you know, is a sly bastard and likes to poke fun of people, particularly Therese. They have a few minor heartfelt moments, and there was that one time Therese was drunk (she's quite the entertaining drunk) off her rocker and kissed him but he never pursued that because he is a gentleman underneath his ass-hattery and figured she didn't actually mean it. They get mixed up in the Crooked Man's case, which had been solved years ago (aka the end of TWAU) but they've been finding evidence and stuff that he had a son that wanted vengeance named William. He teamed up with some vampires that had been killed in other stories (Mainly my OC Ashlyn's first 'story' and they are connected to Franklin since he's half-vampire half-human.) William is using Adam (a character Therese meets early on who is new to Fabletown with a boatload of other new fables) to lure Therese in and use her for his secret plans that will destroy Fabletown. She ends up getting kidnapped and smuggled on a magically run boat that leads to a gateway to a homelands far away (particularly in either Ireland or Scottland, I believe I wrote, though I can't quite remember) and anyway, he casts a spell on her which permanently marks her body with swirling vine-like patterns. Eventually Adam confesses to Reynard because he too has grown fond of Therese in a loving way, so the both of them save her at the cost of Adam's life. Adam had a sister who he thought was dead; she was married to William but he turned her into a bird to cause her brother grief and so that he could marry Therese to make her his weapon (marriage would make his power over her completely sealed to him, which would cause her to die if he died, but they were unable to marry before he was killed so she lived) but he also hadn't the heart to kill his first wife so thats why she was turned permanently into a bird. SO Reynard and Therese both turn into their animal forms (and Mary also tagged along for the ride, since she was Fabletown's sheriff in my story and also had to save Franklin who'd been kidnapped for this evil scheme as well) and they killed William together with Adam. So now I'll write what happens when this all goes down :)

Therese tensed up at the sound of the bell ringing. It seemed like a warning signal, like at any moment she would be picked up and locked away in her dusty dungeon-like bedroom. She ran, not used to wearing thick skirts that seemed like they were from the Victorian era. She needed to get to the roof. That's where she found out William was headed. She thanked the maid who'd helped her, a purple-skinned half demon woman named Bellatrix, who was a little eccentric but sweeter than any other being Therese had run into in this godforsaken place.

She hurried, gathering her dress into her hands as she climbed the steps. The castle was so expansive that she was afraid she would collapse from exhaustion before she reached the top. She was afraid to think of what she might find up there; will all of her friends be dead, and she would be too late? She urged her body to transform, but it had been so many years since she used her birth powers that she was afraid it would take up all of her energy and time. She would have to wait until she got to the roof to try it.

She prayed helplessly that it would work out.

~~~~

Reynard stood a few feet behind Adam, who was staring William down with a passion. The orange-haired adversary who stood across the cobble stoned roof had the most arrogant smile across his face, that Reynard almost thought it wasn't possible. He didn't think anyone could have a more arrogant smile than himself, but it seemed like William had beat him with an infinitely better one. It made Reynard angrier than he had already been before. He stayed in a defensive position, ready to move at a moment's notice.

"Well," William said, beginning the suspenseful conversation. "This is intriguing, my dear Adam. I honestly didn't think you would pull a move like this. Seriously. You actually caught me a little off guard. At first."

"Don't get wordy with me, William," Adam said, clenching his fists. "You know why I came."

"I would have presumed it was for the money I owed you, but sadly I don't think that's all, is it? No, there's something more than that. Something....special."

Reynard wanted to punch the guy in the face many, many times. He stood back though, unmoving. He needed to see where this was going first and plot out his course of action. Storm clouds swirled above their heads, a thing that happened quite often when Mary was in the mood for blood. She was directly below them, in one of the grand ball rooms, killing hundreds of demon subjects William had collected over the centuries. She was obviously successful, judging by the alarming about of thunder and lightning that filed the skies. It was going to downpour at any moment.

"I'm not here because of the money you owe me, William. I'm here because of my sister. Because of what you did to her, and because of what you're doing to Therese. I know you were the one who really killed my sister, not what you said to me for all these years. I only ever stood by you because I believed you. Because I wanted to think you weren't a monster. I didn't want to believe my sister could have been a monster. You might have saved us in the past, but that doesn't excuse your evil deeds."

William's smile somehow managed to get bigger. Reynard inched closer, ready to move when the time was right. He knew exactly what he was going to do. He was going to punch William in the face many, many times.

William began to chuckle, and the chuckle grew to something more unhuman in nature. He calmed down a little, wiping a tear from his eye. "You crack me up, Adam. Really, you do. There's so much you still don't know, and you act like you already know it. I never killed your sister. I didn't lie about that part. She's still alive, Adam. In fact, she's been in front of your face all these years, and you haven't even known it."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" Adam yelled. He lunged forward and pulled out his sword, but William lifted his hand up and used some sort of magic to whip it out of his grip. It clanked across the ground and slid, just as the rain began to fall down on them. William continued to smile.

"I don't suppose you remember my little bird you've always been so fond of. You've never wondered why you liked her so much, Adam? Why you are so intrigued by her red feathers and black, beady eyes. Why she goes nuts whenever you entered the room. She is your sister, Adam. She is my precious Abigail."

Reynard could see Adam's entire body shudder, and his eyes grew distant. He must have been remembering all the times he'd encountered the bird, all the times that suddenly made more sense to his soul and his mind. His face contorted with anger, anger that hadn't been so visible until this very moment.

"You goddamned asshole! All these years, and she was alive? I'll kill you, William. You might be powerful, but I am too." He ducked low and rolled over to his sword quicker than Reynard could change into a fox. William threw magic at Adam but missed by mere millimeters; Adam stood up, sword in hand, and lunged once more at his former brother-in-law and friend. William seemed to be holding back. Maybe, deep down, he cared enough about Adam that he would not kill him. Still, they fought each other, and Reynard tried his best to help out, but each time he reached them, he was thwarted backward. He figured this was not his battle to fight, so he stood by, waiting to be called on. He still felt like punching William in the face many, many times though.

~~~~

Therese finally reached the top of the last flight of steps. She watched through the windows nervously as rain came down in sheets and thunder shook the castle to it's core. She knew Mary was destroying the monsters in the ballroom. She'd watched Mary with her own eyes at the edge of the chaos, determined to get out of there while the distraction averted itself. There was a long stretch of hallway that ended with a single set of dark doors. They seemed like the key to her escape. She ran although breathless, trying to conjure up some momentum as she raced time to get to where she needed to be. Her arms lifted and she slammed against the doors, forcing them open. What she saw beyond them was utter chaos.

Rain soaked through Adam's and William's armor as they swung their swords at each other. Reynard was a little bit to the left, looking on with horror. He was in his fox form and nimbly missed each attack in his direction. He hadn't even noticed her, was too entranced by the fight that it was impossible to even notice the rain, which fell in buckets against their backs.

Before Therese could say anything, she drew in a shocked breath, because Adam was pierced through the chest. It happened in slow motion, William thrusting his sword through the metal as if he were stabbing at a marshmellow. He hadn't come out of the fight unscathed though; there were cuts all along his arms, bleeding profusely as he stood there. She watched him raise the sword up one more time to deliver the death blow when Therese had had enough.

She felt her body transform, and it felt almost foreign to her as it happened. Her dress ripped apart, and finally William had noticed her, and Adam had craned his neck in her direction. Reynard took this chance to sneak up on William and knock him out of the way. His sword fell and slid across the ground, out of his reach as he hit the ground. The world shook and the castle felt like it was going to crumble beneath them. Therese was a wolf now, and she ran up to William with ferocity. She didn't hesitate to grab his body with her massive jaws. She clamped her mouth down tightly and listened to his screams as agonizing pain coursed through his body. This was not the first time she had killed someone like a beast.

She was, after all, the one destined to do evil things. Her heart broke for herself and for Adam, for all the pain which was caused today and before that day, for all the pain that would last beyond that day. She felt the building tremble once more before she spit William's dead body from her mouth.

~~~

Reynard stood just a ways away, watching her as she turned to face Adam. She began to transform back, her body falling against the ground in pain. She was covered in William's blood and had a strange swirling patterned etched across her skin. She was naked and crawling, getting closer to Adam as the rain came down. She placed her hands on Adam's wound, trying to stop his bleeding. It was obvious that her attempts were in vain. He was dying.

"T- Therese," He tried to say. "I don't- deserve....your kindness."

She stifled a sob, wiping his messy brown hair out of the way. Reynard remained on the sidelines, watching from a distance.

"I'm not just showing you kindness, though," She said through tears. Her hair curled from the rain, falling along her shoulders as she lay against him. She disregard the fact that she was exposed and covered in blood. She didn't care. "I love you, Adam. I- I thought it was insane to love somebody, anybody. But I loved you. I fell...in love with you.."

Adam sucked in a breath and then began coughing. He tried sitting up to meet her eyes, but it didn't work. She urged him to stay lying down. "I love you more than you could ever understand," Adam finally replied. "I - I know I haven't been....truthful to you....and its my fault....that you..." He coughed some more, and Therese whispered something in his ear.

"No, don't say that," He replied. "Don't tell me that. You will move on, Therese. You are stronger than you think. And, I know somebody who can love you much more than I do."

Reynard's heart sank. Adam was talking about him. He never thought his feelings for Therese were that obvious, but now, after this whole altercation, how could they not have been? He inched closer, leaning in to hear what Adam had to say.

"You say you love me, but I know you don't only love me," Adam continued. "I've seen the way you look at Reynard. You love him too. And he is the one who is living, Therese. When I die, I hope you both find happiness in each other. I-" Adam began to choke on another cough.

"Adam!" Therese shouted. She began doing CPR. When it was found to be useless, and when she finally came to terms with his death, she felt against the ground and began to weep again. The rain was stopping and the clouds rolled away to reveal the sun setting against the horizon. Reynard transformed, tears falling over his cheeks before he could hide them. He reached down and held her in his arms and she shook against him as the world around them ceased to exist.

"I love you," He whispered. "I'm so sorry this had to happen."

"Don't," She whimpered, "It's not your fault. It just happens." She looked up at them, and their bodies fit together like puzzle pieces. She kissed him on the cheek softly, and then softly on his lips while they waited for Mary to realize they were on the roof together. All Reynard wanted to do was hold Therese against him forever, never letting go to her. He didn't want to almost lose her again. Never again.

so that was my little bit for now. I just really wanted to write that because I drew a picture related to the scene and it inspired me to rediscover that story, which lead to me wanting to rewrite it. So yeah :) Hope you liked it! I'll go around and read everything else that's been written so far, too :)

• It's so awesome to see you write again man! I don't know a lot about Supernatural but I'll follow as best as I can! Can't wait to see more man!

One year later.... Outside of Gren and Emily's home. Night.... A black 1967 Chevy Impala sat quietly, snuggled inbetween several large

• Oh man how I missed these stories! Keep it up Em!

Soooo I don't know if any of you guys remember the time where I wrote a story about Therese (Snow and Bigby's daughter) so I'll sum up all y

• I agree man! I honestly missed writing here as much as I like my story on DA Fables stories are awesome!

Time can heal most if not all wounds, we missed you too dude! And I hope to see you writing again too!

• It does feel good again to write, my good man. I won't be too confusing but if you or the others get lost, I'll do my best to help. :)

It's so awesome to see you write again man! I don't know a lot about Supernatural but I'll follow as best as I can! Can't wait to see more man!

• Sorry, if I ask a lot of questions along the way. I haven't seen an episode of supernatural. Ever.

Aside from that, welcome back, mein Freund.

One year later.... Outside of Gren and Emily's home. Night.... A black 1967 Chevy Impala sat quietly, snuggled inbetween several large

• I certainly hope most of you guys missed me! I'd be pretty sad if you didn't. :S

I shall look forward to yours on here since you posted one already! I maybe might post a quick one on my end soon. Anyway, glad to see you too!

I agree man! I honestly missed writing here as much as I like my story on DA Fables stories are awesome! Time can heal most if not all wounds, we missed you too dude! And I hope to see you writing again too!

• It'll be fine, my good man. I had a feeling a lot of you have not seen it but I can answer it as best as I can. :)

It is good to be back. :D

Sorry, if I ask a lot of questions along the way. I haven't seen an episode of supernatural. Ever. Aside from that, welcome back, mein Freund.

• Last part of my descriptions regarding my plans for certain users' Fables at the moment.

@Tetra: since one of your Fables was a detective, Claire, was it? (correct me if I'm wrong) I had plans for her to be future buddies with Fayde. They occasionally shared a drink together once in a while and discussed police investigative topics. That's all I had in my mind so far!

@HazzatheMan: For Nick, he was going to be a villain that works for Daniel as a 'new recruit' in his gang in Fayde's story. Later on, he turns on him and sabotages (for personal reasons unknown) and sabotages some of his crime operations. That's all so far!

And finally @RammsteinFürImmer: believe it or not, I was going to include your Fable in my story too. But since you were a new storyteller at the time, I didn't have much planned. Though I can say right now your hunter was to hunt with Tezoth occasionally, and sometimes even helps him with his robberies!

• Oh man. It's nice to see Therese and your take on Bigby and Snow's daughter. I always thought her relationship with Reynard was hostile at first; for some reason, I did not SEE these two becoming a thing but I was wrong. :) It's awesome to see you expanding and digging deeper into this relationship.

Look forward to more.

Soooo I don't know if any of you guys remember the time where I wrote a story about Therese (Snow and Bigby's daughter) so I'll sum up all y

• Sorry dude I can't remember! XD It's been so long and so much has happened that I'd have to look way back and see. I know there's the Claire in Kierons story but she's head of the vampires while Kieron is sort of like a sheriff if that helps!

Last part of my descriptions regarding my plans for certain users' Fables at the moment. @Tetra: since one of your Fables was a detective

• Downtown Fabletown. Morning

Gren scurried through the crowd of the morning traffic, dodging and weaving to avoid any contact from the sea of people. In his right hand, he clutched a faint, tan bag. In the other, a drink carrier consisting of two, grande coffees. Several people paused to stare at the frantic man; others, use to this kind of behavior early in the morning, carried on their business and daily routines.

Gren finally managed to squirm his way past and found a clearing near an old bakery. He took this opportunity to catch his breath. The chill morning air felt good pressed against his lips, trailing down his throat and finally, coating his lungs. Winter was around the corner. As a Grendel, he could immediately detect this through the breeze and temperature of the surroundings. It was an amazing feeling and just those few minutes of peace allowed the beast to collect his thoughts and breath normally once again.

Gren, still in his Police uniform, gathers the items and continues down the beaten sidewalks of New York. Some people did, however, pause to stare at the man. Two men tipped their hats. A woman and several children heading to school giggled and waved. Another man walking his Dog, hailed Gren down and the two spoke momentarily. Since discovering there WAS a Fabletown in their fair city, Newyorkers could not get enough of their newly discovered citizens. At first, it was a nuisance to Gren and the other Fables but after a year, their reactions were nothing strange. Gren learned to smile, listen and carry on. Emily, however, was annoyed but then again, what didn’t annoy Emily Caitlynn Porgie?

Gren finally arrives at the Police station. A heavier set man notices his fellow officer, opens the door and greets the rushed man.

“Morning Grendel. Busy morning?”

“Morning Ted. Thanks.” Gren slides his right foot in, spinning around Ted. “And you know me: busy, busy, busy all the damn time. TRY being a partner to Peter Porgie.”

Ted chuckles. “He’s been here all night, Gren. Give the man a break….he’s on a case.”

“A case? Which one?”

Ted folds his arms. “Well, see, this is the thing. He’s not TOO sure what it could be. The evidence do not make sense and he’s gone over them a dozen times since thei files were brought it. He’s gone out to the scene and looked over and-”

“So, stranger than WE are, Ted?” Gren smiles, as he heads towards Peter’s office. “I mean, you guys DO work with the monster from Beowulf and the son of the Big Bad Wolf. Did I mention Peter’s mom is a Werewolf AND his step-dad is Georgie Porgie?”

Ted shakes his head in the direction of Gren’s sarcastic answer. He laughs one last time before turning to exit the station. “Just go easy on the big guy, Gren. Talk to him. He listens to you. Tell the bastard to go home. He’s got a wife and three kids.”

Gren nods. “Yeah. Right. SURE he listens to me. See you around, Ted.”

Waving one last time, the mundane Police officer bids farewell to other officers and finally manages to squeeze past the brick walls and into the world outside. Gren tries to comprehend what Ted addressed to him in regards to Peter. He’d been here all night? And what was so important about this case? Gren, like always, would find out.

Since the destruction of the Woodlands, Peter Porgie took on the job as Detective. Gren, being as he one worked beside the young Wolf, was honored to continue working beside him. The mundane officers quickly learned to trust their new Fable members and often looked upon Peter for answers too complicated to immediately pinpoint. Peter’s Wolf instincts was a blessing on the force and Gren’s strength was needed for hostage situations or robberies. Anything too dangerous for mundanes, they sent in the two incapable of dying by a single gunshot wound.

Peter’s assistant Michelle worked alongside the men as well. She was his secretary and was known as the walking, talking Library for not only the mundies but much needed Fable information. Michelle did her best to keep busy these days; she had a twelve year old daughter and a one year old son to look after. Luckily, her eldest did not mind tending to her brother and home if necessary. Some days were easy for Michelle; she’d get ready for work, make sure Erica was prepared for school, take her EJ to his grandparent’s home and head out for her eight plus hour shift. And others, like the one today, were difficult. Since the passing of her beloved Ethan, Michelle struggled to leave his memory and tread forward. How she craved to hear and feel him once again but those thoughts would leave her wanting more and more. It become unhealthy and compared to a drug user. One taste and she’d do just about anything to receive more. With the outcome usually leaning towards this, Michelle found herself attempting to replace those thoughts with others. For example, Peter was on an unusual case this morning and Michelle took this opportunity to assist in any paperwork needed. All morning, she sat at her desk, writing away any notes Peter needed.

Michelle was pleased to see Gren heading towards Peter’s office.

“Oh, Gren-thank god you’re here! Do you need help or-”

Gren hands Michelle the light tan bag. “Here. Take this. We need to set up an intervention for Peter. He’s become too fucking dependent on McDonald’s breakfast. It’s not healthy for a guy his age.”

Michelle smirks, playfully hitting Gren on the shoulder. “Oh stop. He needs a break. Been in there all morning.”

“Fucking Ted told me that, Michelle. Said the case was strange. How fucking strange are we talking and why was I not fucking informed on this?”

Michelle kneads the top of the bag along her palms. “Gren….there are certain things he’d rather handle alone and….feels like you’ve done so much for this town and, well...you don’t need to stress yourself.”

“Huh.” Gren opens the door to Peter’s office. “Seems the one who’s trying to protect me from ‘stress’ is the one needing a vacation and fucking soon. This is our job, Michelle. Fuck, we all have bad days but that does not qualify a single man to take on the load. He’s got a family, too.”

“I know.” This was all Michelle could say without sounding too abrasive. “Maybe he needs a reminder….”

Gren knew this case was not the only thing plaguing Peter’s mind. The poor bastard felt responsible for his twin brother’s death. If it was not for the curse or Peter’s involvement to ending it for future generations, Ethan would still be here. Working beside them all, like old times. There were nights Peter awoke in terror, screaming in agony and reaching into the darkness. He’d do everything in his power to avoid any further discussion about his deceased brother. But this was something Peter sadly would have to face one day.

For now, Gren found his partner hunched in his chair, fingering through the many stacks of paper.

“Hey you.” Gren, followed by Michelle, closes the door. “Brought you your crack in a cup and, oh yeah-more crack in this greasy, fucking bag here.”

Peter giggles, turns and smiles. It was nice, thought Gren, to see him beaming. “Man, Gren. That never get’s old, does it? Fucking comedian you are these days.”

Gren places the coffee on the table. As Peter reaches for his cup, Gren scans the mess of scattered papers and various colored memo notes. He manages to sneak a tiny peek at the many scribbled lines Peter or Michelle inked down. Gren presses his lips to the cup and takes a drink.

“Peter…”

Peter tosses his head back and exhales. “Fuck. I need a smoke break….You in?”

“I got your breakfast here.”

“You’re the best, Gren.” Peter, digging into his pockets, pulls out his cigarettes and zippo lighter. “How are Emily and the kids? I need to make my way over there soon. Have not seen them in a few.”

“They’re good. Viviana is home right now with the flu. Sera, Liam and Chloe are at school and the girls are growing like fucking weeds. Calla Rose gets into everything, Brooklynn is too much like her mother and Aaliyah is my little explorer. We found her outside yesterday, barking and growling at a Bird. Managed to fucking follow Puddles outside. That kid…”

Peter opens his office window, sits on the edge, lights his cigarette and takes an enormous bite from his breakfast sandwich. Normally smoking inside the building was prohibited but these days, Peter made his own rules and no one thought twice to correct him. After all, he was not only a Wolf but built like a stone wall. Another plus was having the monster from Beowulf as not only a partner but brother-in-law, too. Taking a long puff, Peter looks at Gren, who is now sitting in the chair.

“That’s good to hear, Gren. I’ve been meaning to call but….been so fucking busy. Called mom last night. Spoke to dad for a bit, too. I’m taking Holly and the kids to visit Bigby and Snow this weekend. Maybe I’ll come by afterwards.”

“It’s whenever you can, Peter.” Gren beams, then looks over at Michelle, still standing along the wall. “You can sit, too, Michelle. We don’t bite.”

Michelle nods but turns to face the door. “I’d love to stay and chit chat, boys but I’ve got a lot of paperwork ahead of me. TRY not to work too hard, you two. Call if you need anything else.”

Peter thanks Michelle and soon, the young blonde assistant is heading back to her office. Peter sighs once more, looking down and watching the people from his window. Gren would bring up his tardiness and lack of sleep later. Right now, there was a case Peter strongly felt was needed to look at.

“So, what’s going on, Peter? Michelle and Ted tell me there is this ‘strange’ case or-”

“Gren, I was going to call you but...I wanted to see this for myself. The woman who found the guy was jogging in the park. At first, she thought it was a rock or something until further investigating. He was dressed in a suit but there was no wallet. No identification. We’ve looked on the records and nothing is popping up. No missing person was reported on this guy. Nothing.”

“So, what’s so ‘strange’ about this? We’ll find who the guy is, just-”

Peter looks deeply into Gren’s eyes. “This….guy. When the woman left her statement, I thought she was crazy. It sounded so….bizarre. So…”

“Peter…”

“....But I looked at the crime scene myself. There he was. On his back. Dead. He had these...wings, Gren, coming out of his back. But, they were ash. No feathers. Just ash, like something torched them off of this guy’s back.”

“Wings, Peter? Like, he was an...Angel? Oh come on….”

“It sounds stupid or worse, like I’m losing my fucking mind but Gren, look at the report. ALL of it is in there. The witness, my statement, other officers. Pictures. This guy looked mundane but he HAD wings, Gren. You can not tell me this isn’t a possibility. I mean, Vivian is an Angel and-”

“Yeah but Angels normally don’t turn up dead in the park, with their wings burnt to a fucking crisp, now do they? So, what-this guy falls from the Heavens and crashes into Central Park? What are you saying this is?”

“Well, I was hoping to actually speak to Vivian. I mean, perhaps she-”

“Peter, she’s not an Angel like this guy in the photo, remember? She GAVE up her wings and a chance at redemption to stick around with Emily.”

Peter rubs his forehead. “Yes, Gren. I WAS there. I know this part but maybe, just maybe, she has an idea of WHY an Angel would suddenly appear like this. They’re already dead, so what is this, how and why now…”

Gren takes a longer look at the man in the photo. He appeared to be in his thirties with red hair and fair skin. He was dressed in all black but had a single splash of red from his tie. There, beside him, were the wings. It was a long shot but Vivian was their best bet until other information began to pour in.

“I’ll call Emily. See if we can stop by really quick and talk to Vivian.”

“Perfect.” Peter sighs, adjusting his jacket. “While you’re doing that, I’ll be in the men’s room. Yell when you have the green light.”

Gren nods, carefully scrolling through his contact list and locating Emily’s number. Peter heads for the restroom, hoping to get a moment’s peace. Closing the door behind and locking it, Peter glares into the mirror. The bathroom smelled heavily of pine cleaner with a hint of bleach. There was a loud booming sound echoing within the white walls; the city outside became a bumbling hive of the early morning traffic. The faint odor of smog entered the cracked window. Peter, leaning against the sink, turns on the water. The cool, refreshing liquid trickled along his fingers, bouncing around before slowly making its way into the drain. He catches some into his hands, splashes his face and sighs heavily.

Just outside the bathroom, Gren patiently stood and waited. He knew the true reason behind Peter’s disappearance but that conversation would be held another time. Little did the swamp creature know, Peter had hit his breaking point. Sitting on the floor, allowing the water to run freely, was Peter, now in tears.

He’d eventually gain back his independence but not today. Perhaps, this is how Peter wanted it. For now, there was a case to solve. Time to put on a 'brave' face and smile. Always smile....

Any questions, you know the drill. :3 I know not a lot of you have seen the show Supernatural; I'll try not to include complicated situations but if there are any questions or you're confused, do not hesitate to ask me. :) I'm off today and tomorrow, so this gives me a chance to write as much before returning to the grind. XD

• Halloween Special

In the future...

Kieron felt something or someone hit his stomach.

"Dad wake up!" A young girl said.

Kieron grabbed her and hugged her. "C'mon Morgan, let dad get a couple more hours of sleep?"

Morgan smiled and hugged Kieron back. "Alright!"

Kieron let out a small sigh and leaned up with Morgan still attached. He pulled her off and got a good look at her. She was a lot like Claire but had Kierons hairstyle and his attitude. She had blonde hair with a light purple streak of hair that went to the side behind her ear, and deep crimson red eyes that were more intimidating than Kierons or Claires. Kieron ruffled her hair and kissed her on the forehead.

"It's still quiet so I assume you didn't wake up your baby brother?" Kieron asked setting her on the bed.

Morgan shook her head. "Nope he is still sound asleep."

Kieron yawned. "And I assume your mother left to her office already?"

Morgan nodded. "Yup! So we get to have some father, daughter time!"

Kieron smiled. "Alright, want to see my workshop where I go to make weapons and study tactics?"

Morgan's eyes lit up "YES! And then we can go trick or treat when mom gets home!"

Kieron got up and threw on a button up shirt but didn't button it up and a pair of shorts on. Morgan decided to stay in her pajamas and followed him to a bookcase. He pulled one of the books and watched Morgan look in awe at what her father had hidden. Morgan looked at her father with a big smile.

"Does mom know about this!?" She asked.

Kieron nodded his head even though Claire already knew. "Keep it a secret okay?"

Morgan nodded. "Okay!"

Kieron began to show Morgan all the weapons he created and the numbers of books he had on all different types of strategy, and tactics. Morgan began to read the various amounts of books that were in the room. She also liked the forge that was in the room even though she almost burnt herself. Kieron had to leave the room on occasion to check up on his baby boy but Morgan normally didn't cause accidents. Even though she can be very talkative and outgoing, she can be very calm, kind, quiet and very serious when she needs to be. She goes on about how she wants to be a tactician like her father since he's never lost a battle.

"Are you willing to spend as much time as I did when I was younger?" Kieron asked Morgan.

"Of course, I won't stop until I'm just like you!" Morgan said with determination in her eyes.

Kieron smiled and patted her on the shoulder. "Than strive to be better than me. Promise?"

Morgan nodded. "Promise!"

Time would pass by and Claire would come home. Kieron and Morgan came out of his study room and closed it. Kieron kissed Claire who looked exhausted.

"Tired?" He asked.

Claire nodded. "A little bit. It seems having vampires mingle with Fables and Mundies may not have been the best idea."

Kieron smiled. "We'll make it work somehow. You want to stay home while I bring the kids tick or treating?"

Claire shook her head. "No I'm fine, besides you barely know how to calm down our baby boy." She smirked.

Kieron shrugged. "I do my best."

Claire kissed him. "I know, I just love to tease you."

"You guys are gross." Morgan said. "I'm going to get my costume on!" She said leaving the room.

"I am too." Claire said.

Kieron however didn't have a costume. He sat on the couch and holding his son and waited for Morgan and Claire to come out. About an thirty minutes later and Morgan came out. She had a red vest, straw hat, and black shorts with cuffs. She had a huge smile on her face.

"I'm Monkey D. Luffy! Captain of the straw hats!" She said proudly.

Kieron chuckled. "Oh right that's from a Mundies animated show right?"

Morgan nodded. "Yup!"

Kieron shrugged and saw Claire walk out dressed as a witch, a rather horrifying one at that. "I hope the Fables don't take offense to that." Kieron chuckled.

Morgan was amazed. "Wow mom I always thought you'd never look bad but I guess I was wrong!"

Claire gave Morgan a light slap on the head. "How nice of you..."

Morgan hugged Claires waist. "I'm just joking mom."

Claire picked her up and kissed her cheek. "I know sweetie."

Kieron got up. "Alright, we ready to go?"

Claire and Morgan nodded, the family went outside the apartments and outside to go for a long night of trick or treating.

I know it's not Halloween anymore, but I slept all day and comepletely missed it yesterday so I'm reliving it in writing form. Was going to include everyone's Fables but for the life of me can't remember some of them and don't really want to mess them up, and don't want people to feel like they've been left out. Hope everyone has a great week!

• You wanna use Nick then go for it :)

Just clear up anything with me that you're not sure about first...

Last part of my descriptions regarding my plans for certain users' Fables at the moment. @Tetra: since one of your Fables was a detective

• Finally got around to reading this! XD Now, this was a cute little post. I like reading things like this. I did have a question: Morgan? When did to Kieron have this wonderful gift? I must have missed that somewhere and do apologize if you stated this previously. I thought she was quite the character and indeed reminded me of children eager to get as much candy as they can! :D

It's nice to see Kieron and claire once more and looking forward to anything you post of these two later, if you do so. Seeing him as a family man after all that bullshit truly places a smile on my face. He deserves little moments like this. :)

Halloween Special In the future... Kieron felt something or someone hit his stomach. "Dad wake up!" A young girl said. Kieron gr

Sign in to comment in this discussion.