Who would you say your telltale friend is?

edited January 2015 in Forum Games

lmao Pg. 5

Comments

• Nobody cus I'm a loser heeeeeellll yeeeeeaaaah forever alone WHO WANTS TO BE FOREVER ALONE WITH ME YEEEEEAAAA!

• ARE me and you the only ones that read tylers stories?

• Alt text

Bubadoo posted: »

Nobody cus I'm a loser heeeeeellll yeeeeeaaaah forever alone WHO WANTS TO BE FOREVER ALONE WITH ME YEEEEEAAAA!

• Azlyn is definitely one, but there are so many!

UGH!

• I consider all you guys my friends love you all

• edited April 2014

Edit: sorry double posted

• I love everyone

• @SaltLick305 is like my idol on here and @GOUSTTTT is like a brother to me too

• i love everyone to, but when you think of everyone on the site, whats the first name that pops up in your head?

• You all are my friends!

• edit: i would also say GOUSTTTT is my firend also

i love everyone to, but when you think of everyone on the site, whats the first name that pops up in your head?

• EVERYONE !!! But my first first fiirst is Saltlick, Then GOUSTTTT and Ohyoupokedme

• Nooooooooooooope.

• edited April 2014

Yes, I guess so. And none registered members.

ARE me and you the only ones that read tylers stories?

• Friends? Who are those?
    Alt text

• its ok

Edit: sorry double posted

• edited April 2014

Well I would call GOUSTTTT and Tobi as my community friends. I haven't spoken with Tobi much in here though, but his TWD comic series thread is one of the best threads in here and he is a good boy, so I definitely call him as my bro and friend.

• Clementine-Everett, there is no other person in this world to which I can rely on as him!

• People are saying he left though. Hope that's not true !

Beastwolf posted: »

@SaltLick305 is like my idol on here and @GOUSTTTT is like a brother to me too

• The Walking Mustache, there is no other person in this world to which I can rely on as him!

He has a godlike Mustache to!

Clementine-Everett, there is no other person in this world to which I can rely on as him!

• The four people I've talked to the most to on here are Saltlick305, Markd4547, Viva La Lee, and The Walking Mustache. I've enjoyed talking with most people on this site, but those are the standouts for me.

• Lol.

Clementine-Everett, there is no other person in this world to which I can rely on as him!

• Lol.

The Walking Mustache, there is no other person in this world to which I can rely on as him! He has a godlike Mustache to!

• Pretty much everyone on the forums. I won't make a list 'cause I don't want to exclude anyone :v

• But mostly YOU!

You all are my friends!

• What's there to lol at? It's just a Bromance!

Lol.

• What's there to lol at? It's just a Bromance!

Lol.

• edited April 2014

I consider everyone on this site a friend. Well, besides the trolls of course, haha. It's great fun to talk about Telltale's games, and I know so few people in my area who have any interest in them (Some deem them as "boring". Pfft.). So it's lovely to see others who are as invested in the stories as I am.

• This is why I consider you a standout forum user lol.

What's there to lol at? It's just a Bromance!

• This is why I consider you a standout forum user lol.

What's there to lol at? It's just a Bromance!

• That's why I eventually broke down and signed up. I played Season One from the very beginning, but only about four other people I know were even remotely interested and even so we never discussed it at all.

S-Rose posted: »

I consider everyone on this site a friend. Well, besides the trolls of course, haha. It's great fun to talk about Telltale's games, and I kn

• Thanks for putting me into the glorious list of " Standouts " , but why isn't Clementine-Everett in this list? That guy is super awsome. (He has a fine Stache to)

This is why I consider you a standout forum user lol.

• Kenny is my friend... :/ (IHaveNoFriendsLol)

• edited April 2014

Same here. I'm glad I did. With all the decision making, these games are the type that makes you want to vent your thoughts upon them. I had to find a place where others felt the same way, lol.

That's why I eventually broke down and signed up. I played Season One from the very beginning, but only about four other people I know were even remotely interested and even so we never discussed it at all.

• That's cute.

I love everyone

• Damn right Bro!

Thanks for putting me into the glorious list of " Standouts " , but why isn't Clementine-Everett in this list? That guy is super awsome. (He has a fine Stache to)

• edited April 2014

Glorious list of " Standouts " makes it sound awkward and insincere to me. To clarify, I just meant that out of all the cool people I've talked to on here you guys have stood out from all the rest as my favorite people to talk to. As for Clementine-Everett, allow me to rephrase.

My top Telltale friends are Saltlick305, Markd4547, Viva La Lee, The Walking Mustache, and The Almighty Reborn Walking Stache: Clementine-Everett. He whose Stache has the ability to save mankind, and purge our realm of all evil. Cast your eyes down mortals, for the Stache is to much for your vessels to behold.

How's this?

Thanks for putting me into the glorious list of " Standouts " , but why isn't Clementine-Everett in this list? That guy is super awsome. (He has a fine Stache to)

• Hello, friend!

Azlyn is definitely one, but there are so many! UGH!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.