Who would you say your telltale friend is?

Comments

• You seem cool, I'll be your friend, don't worry :)

I feel unwanted y'all are mean lol

• edited April 2014

There are certain users whose posts I tend to like/agree with but I can't name them off the top of my head. But if you consider Chuck among your favorite characters and want Clem to reunite with Christa more than stay with Luke or Kenny, you're cool with me. I also really appreciates user with whom I can hold good, amicable discussions, even if we vehemently disagree on the subject matter.

Oh and if you watch and like my two MVs (Walk Among The Dead and Alone) and/or read and comment on my fanfic, I'll certainly consider you a Telltale friend. :D

• We might get along.

DomeWing333 posted: »

There are certain users whose posts I tend to like/agree with but I can't name them off the top of my head. But if you consider Chuck among

• I come to this site to be combative. No friends for me.

• I haven't really spoken to people outside of discussions and the occasional random comment for teh lulz, but I appreciate a lot of people here. From moderators, to Telltale staff, to the mostly epic users who make this community what it is. Thanks to all of you for being there to agree, disagree, laugh and cry with me. You guys make the most tedious hours of any day fly by like if they were nothing.

• Yay, I'm recognized! I recognize you because of your picture more than your username though.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Wrong, I recognize almost every person's username here (unless you're new or a long time user who I never seen before).

• Yep, I did that on purpose just for that reason :P

Yay, I'm recognized! I recognize you because of your picture more than your username though.

• Aw, thank you :3

Oh what the heck, I'll be your friend

• ily

Twistee posted: »

I... Have no friends here. I JUST WANT SOMEBODY TO LOVE ME. T_T

• Sure thing :)

BBRElite posted: »

Aw, thank you

• Question: Are you a girl?

ImSnowWhite posted: »

Kisses for everyone !

• edited April 2014

Fuck yeah

Alt text

I think Dont_Look_Back and possibly try_not_2_cry... I'm not sure on anyone else yet. I have only been here for roughly half of a month...

• What are you suggesting? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (had to post that)

Question: Are you a girl?

• edited April 2014

You know what I mean wink wink

Gotta get my beak wet!

Rafoli posted: »

What are you suggesting? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (had to post that)

• Now THAT's a badass new avatar.

You know what I mean wink wink Gotta get my beak wet!

• You saying there wa something wrong with my old one?!

Now THAT's a badass new avatar.

• You know what I mean. >:/

You saying there wa something wrong with my old one?!

• Well then, for me at least, it worked! :D

Yep, I did that on purpose just for that reason :P

• Alt text

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

Fuck yeah I think Dont_Look_Back and possibly try_not_2_cry... I'm not sure on anyone else yet. I have only been here for roughly half of a month...

• ItsGabeeItsGabee Banned
    edited April 2014

I consider Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy as my friend :D

• Thanks bro :). I just fucking love that gif, it's just so manly!

• Yea, we´re friends. :D

Alt text

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

Fuck yeah I think Dont_Look_Back and possibly try_not_2_cry... I'm not sure on anyone else yet. I have only been here for roughly half of a month...

• edited April 2014

Oh another one of these threads XD. I cant pick one person so it will have to be a small list of some of my favourites.

GultyKing.

Clayton_Boylon

GOUSTTT.

Dirtyslimyhairy.

SargeantSnookie.

Juice_Box

WeMissYouCarley

Markd4547

There are others i'm sure i'm forgetting but these are the people that I seem to get along with and enjoy talking to. And if you're not on my list i'm certain your awesome because 99.9% of you are bloody legends. That 0.1 just happens to be clukers and trolls :)

• TWDFan86 <3 I think we're more than friends though.

• ^ The only time I'm actually mentioned on this thread :/

Cluke4Life posted: »

TWDFan86 I think we're more than friends though.

• Alright. I'll play.

TWDFan86. When I started making videos, they were pretty bad, but he subscribed and encouraged me to keep at it.

GOUSTTTT. He's got my back. A solid bro.

Azyln. A gal with endearing quirkiness.

Poked. Doesn't give a rat's ass about what people think of him. I respect that.

Rafoli. Good guy. Has on several occasions invited me to play Garry's Mod.

Lingvort. A gentleman. Made me my own hate thread after Azyln's made me jealous.

JonGon. He seems to like my content. Also gave me this magnificent picture. Alt text

• I feel bad for you. You were mentioned by a Cluke fan lol

^ The only time I'm actually mentioned on this thread

• Thaaank you ^-^

We all gotta start somewhere, amirite?? You got wayy better!

Giraffehat posted: »

Alright. I'll play. TWDFan86. When I started making videos, they were pretty bad, but he subscribed and encouraged me to keep at it. G

• As weird as this sounds, I'm actually not all that bothered by it. It could be worse :P

I feel bad for you. You were mentioned by a Cluke fan lol

• "Has on several occasions invited me to play Garry's Mod" made my day XD. Thanks bro.

Giraffehat posted: »

Alright. I'll play. TWDFan86. When I started making videos, they were pretty bad, but he subscribed and encouraged me to keep at it. G

• It's because I love you, silly. You can be my Luke and I'll be your Clementine. <3

^ The only time I'm actually mentioned on this thread

• No -.-

It's because I love you, silly. You can be my Luke and I'll be your Clementine.

• edited April 2014

Gamer Poop Lee- Whoa! Wtf? I mean, Wtf?

No -.-

• Haha! I should've said that :x

Gamer Poop Lee- Whoa! Wtf? I mean, Wtf?

• Why? :/

No -.-

• I'm not a pedophile.

Why?

• I'm only a year younger than you!

I'm not a pedophile.

• You don't LOVE TWDFan86, Cluke4Life. I know what this is, I've seen it before. It is NOT love. - Snow ;)

It's because I love you, silly. You can be my Luke and I'll be your Clementine.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.