Who would you say your telltale friend is?

Comments

• No no no, not 12. Either way, Clem_TWDG is 12 so her craziness just makes sense.

• Clem_TWDGClem_TWDG Banned
    edited April 2014

Hey, my friends are not as insane as me :P

• Juice_Box is my friend (I think). On other people... i'm not positive due to the fact that most people don't consider me as a friend just some random person on the internet

• Yeah, we friends.

Clem_TWDG posted: »

Juice_Box is my friend (I think). On other people... i'm not positive due to the fact that most people don't consider me as a friend just some random person on the internet

• Im lol. But im not gonna say " sisters "

• Actually after some careful deliberation and thought I have come to the conclusion that I don't have any TellTale forum friends. And now I am going to bed in protest. Or that may just be because it's 7 AM

But I still stand by what I said, I will just have to content myself with real life friends, woe is me XD

• Nah not really. I just love around you guys because you always make people feel good but I don't usually get along with boys

• Hey bro.

AusZombie posted: »

Actually after some careful deliberation and thought I have come to the conclusion that I don't have any TellTale forum friends. And now I a

• Get away from her you piece of Shit !

Im her Big Bad SaltLick, She's in love with me.

Oh, Also make sure you don't even get close to a gal named Bigby-Wolf, She is MY Neighbor so don't try anything.

• Guys don't fight haha

SaltLick305 posted: »

Get away from her you piece of Shit ! Im her Big Bad SaltLick, She's in love with me. Oh, Also make sure you don't even get close to a gal named Bigby-Wolf, She is MY Neighbor so don't try anything.

• I sense a fight... grabs popcorn

Get away from her you piece of Shit ! Im her Big Bad SaltLick, She's in love with me. Oh, Also make sure you don't even get close to a gal named Bigby-Wolf, She is MY Neighbor so don't try anything.

• Heh... cool. :) What's your favorite anime?

• Nah :p We just love to make each other's lifes difficult.

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

I sense a fight... grabs popcorn

• We live one hour away from each other, That's nothing specially since we met on the Internet you don't see that often.

• You and me been going at it for hundreds of years. Im thru' Fighting.

• Yeah man, One hour is nothing.

Usually we all live far away from each other but it turns out Im basically living next to this girl lol.

• Yeah, I've got a beautiful Gal who's a fan of TWD living next to me.

Suck it GOUSTTTT. :P

• Black Lagoon was great. I loved its opening, Red Fraction by Mell.

Here's my list:

1. Madoka Magica
    2. Gintama
    3. Detective Conan (the new episodes/movies are mediocre though)
    4. Azumanga Daioh

~~~~~

Though not exactly an anime, I also enjoyed watching the Death Note live action movies. :)

• Oh man, That's sad :(.

If I were you I would tell her lol I love taking those risks with Girls.

• SaltLick over here is snatching all the girls from us! Why you gotta be a girl magnet?

• Hahah nah, There are more gals on here than you can imagine.

You're Awesome bro. Im sure you'll find your platonic love here at some point.

Deceptio posted: »

SaltLick over here is snatching all the girls from us! Why you gotta be a girl magnet?

• Ah come on !

Low Self- Esteem ?

You don't have to be pretty to get all the Girls you want.

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited April 2014

Yeah, but it's kind of hard to identify girls unless it's really obvious (Name, profile picture, the way they talk, etc.).

Thanks bro, but no one is as awesome as you here! And hey, we'll all find love on these forums, even if we are in relationships :) (Which I'm not at the moment, my girlfriend broke up with me about a month ago because she was a bitch)

Hahah nah, There are more gals on here than you can imagine. You're Awesome bro. Im sure you'll find your platonic love here at some point.

• It depends on your tastes, really. One good thing about anime is that it doesn't have a distinct style, contrary to common misconceptions; it can be comedy, action, horror, drama, slice-of-life, or just all of those combined into one artistic package. In other words, anime is not a genre, it's a medium.

Madoka Magica is a magical girl anime that's deconstructed into a cosmic horror story; Gintama is a toilet-joke slapstick comedy that's so over-the-top awesome any comedy fan should watch it; Detective Conan used to be a good romance/thriller detective story, but has now been reduced to pleasing younger audiences with lots of fillers and second-rated mediocrity; Azumanga Daioh is another slapstick comedy that's a little less over the top than Gintama, but it's incredibly funny nonetheless.

Hope you'll enjoy them. :)

• I broke up with mine a month ago too.

You see the thing is, People generally know me for being a Tomcat, Which I was a few years go but that reputation stayed with me so whenever something goes wrong in my relationships I don't get the benefit of the doubt.

Your mistakes as a kid come back to haunt you later in life lol.

Deceptio posted: »

Yeah, but it's kind of hard to identify girls unless it's really obvious (Name, profile picture, the way they talk, etc.). Thanks bro, bu

• Tell me about it, it would take too long to name everything I regret doing as a kid haha.

I broke up with mine a month ago too. You see the thing is, People generally know me for being a Tomcat, Which I was a few years go but t

• Bro, Being pretty costed me so much shit when I was younger.

When you're a handsome dude all the girls go after you, So you have a hard time ( to say the least) staying loyal.

Now that I grew up and changed a lot of girls hate me for what I did back then. Reputation could be man's worst enemy.

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited April 2014

(I know I got this from you, lol)

• You found our little secret...

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited April 2014

I doubt you're more of a jackass than me in real life.

Trust me, I have a short, veerryyy short temper. I don't know why Im mostly nice in the forum.

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited April 2014

Well actually, Im a pretty sweet guy around girls

Relating to anyone else, Im definitely not the most pleasant dude you can find out there

• WOW. That's actually an accurate comparison.

As long as you're a girl we'll get along just great.

• I've heard of it. Heard a lot of people love it for its moe. It's one of my "Think I might watch it someday once I get the time" anime that's piled up to hundreds of anime over the years... lol

• edited April 2014

Oh damn, that's like niagara falls coming from her eyes.

• edited April 2014

AH IT HURTS JUST LOOKING AT IT!

I mean, that'd be pretty sexy if she wasn't KICKING SO HARD! OUCH!

• Nay! You were so tasty, like a sweet tart with raspberry jelly and whipped cream! I even let you pet my fur!

• Nay, she is a harsh mistress: she likes it rough.

• edited April 2014

Wow this looks like InFamous Second Son, cause of the flames and shit :v

• edited April 2014

Azlyn is my best friend here, ClemClemForever too, When ever he's around anyway :P Giraffehat & his videos XD Ohyoupokedme is too damn sexy, How could he not be my friend! SaltLick305 is ma bro :) I love CoolStoryBro, He is funny as fuck! Rafoli & his funny batman face XD, Dont_Look_Back because she is funny, Nice & the threads she makes are great :D Markd4547 & his original threads :) Juice_Box is fucking awesome! TWDFan86 is a stand up guy & he even has Shaundi as a stalker XD

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.