Official Create your Own TWD story or Fanfic

Comments

• edited May 2014
    The Walking Dead

Chapter 1: Life As We Know It

(Set in the same timeline as Season 2. Also sorry it is so short, having a bit of a writer's block here. Chapter 2 should be longer.)

"You, you good?" David asked the poor girl beside him, his own teenage daughter. Marissa simply looked away and shook her head, arms crossed. "Jesus Marissa, are you still mad at me?" David questioned once more, craving his daughter to love him again. If she would just listen to him, then she would love him again. Call him daddy again. "We should've left with them. I hate Carver." Marissa finally answered.

"Don't say that around here. He might here you. You saw what happened to Sarah when she broke the rules."

"Yeah, Carver made her own father slap her."

"You think I want to slap you?"

"Sometimes."

David shook his head. "I don't want to slap you ever. You can't be angry at me for keeping us safe. Carver caught them, and you know that. He took them back. And did you see Pete anywhere? I sure as hell didn't. Pete's dead. We could have died out there." Marissa simply shook her head again, filled to the brim with hatred for her father. First he got mom killed, and then he wants to keep them in this prison?! Being a walker would be better then being here with Carver. "Maybe if we had left with them they wouldn't have been caught." She simply replied, and then stayed silent. David tried reasoning with her more, but she just wouldn't talk. David stood up, and went to check on the prisoners.

They weren't there. They were gone. All of them had disappeared. "What the hell..." That's when the speakers started blaring. "Shit! Marissa!" Those fuckers were trying to lead the walkers here! Marissa was already up and ready, the 14-year old girl's eyes widened with fear. "Dad! This is our chance! Let's leave now!" Marissa yelled. David simply grabbed her by the hand and started leading her up to the roof. Two gunshots rang out, and David was stopped dead in his tracks. Maybe this wasn't such a bad idea. Maybe they should leave. Maybe they should go. Maybe he should listen to his daughter.

David was reminded of the times when Carver beat people. He destroyed that one man's eye, he "smacked" Sarah. He yelled at people, he dictated them. Shit. Maybe she was right. "Marissa, we're leaving."

"What?"

"We're leaving. Come on, out the back. Into the woods, let's go!"

The pair ran out together, leaving Carver's palace, hopefully leaving forever.

Chapter 2: "How We All Pay" is coming soon!
  • edited May 2014
    THIS THREAD IS SO DEAD RIGHT NOW IT SADDENS ME.... :(
  • Holy crap it's Tobi, I haven't seen you on here forever, although I will openly admit that it may be because i'm not as active as I used to be :)

THIS THREAD IS SO DEAD RIGHT NOW IT SADDENS ME.... :(

• I STALK THE THREAD. I AM THE DARK RABBIT. And yeah I lurk around here once in a while, I did made a few posts here not long ago. Maybe you missed my story I posted?
    AusZombie posted: »

Holy crap it's Tobi, I haven't seen you on here forever, although I will openly admit that it may be because i'm not as active as I used to be :)

• Yeah i've been kinda quiet on the forum the last couple of weeks, I have missed a lot, including your story :(

I STALK THE THREAD. I AM THE DARK RABBIT. And yeah I lurk around here once in a while, I did made a few posts here not long ago. Maybe you missed my story I posted?

• It's on Page 15, somewhere in the middle. Hope you like it. :3

Yeah i've been kinda quiet on the forum the last couple of weeks, I have missed a lot, including your story :(

• I'll have to check it out later, btw I do have a fanfic on page 11 if you're interested.

It's on Page 15, somewhere in the middle. Hope you like it. :3

• Alright, and yeah I copied your story to my USB to read it later. I got many thangs to do.

I'll have to check it out later, btw I do have a fanfic on page 11 if you're interested.

• Quality but recommend making a thread for decisions stories not because don't think not quality but get necessary feedback for the decisions as people just come here to read the stories and rarely comment but thanks for share but if remain here I will read the rest and comment

The Walking Dead Chapter 1: Life As We Know It (Set in the same timeline as Season 2. Also sorry it is so short, having a bit of a

• Hmm? There wasn't a decision in it.
    Markd4547 posted: »

Quality but recommend making a thread for decisions stories not because don't think not quality but get necessary feedback for the decisions

• edited May 2014
    sorry reading the dialogue at end I read so many decision stories with dialogue options threads lately lol but love the realism and can't wait to see how you develop Carver as a character plus see how father daughter relationship develops and promise to do full review when your finished but so far excellent I'm really looking forward to the rest

Hmm? There wasn't a decision in it.

• Thanks! I should have it out soon. :)

sorry reading the dialogue at end I read so many decision stories with dialogue options threads lately lol but love the realism and can't wa

• Cool can't wait

Thanks! I should have it out soon. :)

• Holy shit it's Spark, another person back from the dead........ Again :)

Cool can't wait

• edited May 2014
    www.troll.me/images/morgan-freeman/you-cant-kill-me-titty-sprinkles.jpg

I just keep on getting lucky

Holy shit it's Spark, another person back from the dead........ Again :)

• I miss memes too :(

www.troll.me/images/morgan-freeman/you-cant-kill-me-titty-sprinkles.jpg I just keep on getting lucky

• Oh an I almost forgot, do you have xbox live? I have Clay on my friends list but you're certainly welcome to join if you want to as well :)

Disregard this reply if you don't have xbox live lol, kinda goes without saying I suppose :P

www.troll.me/images/morgan-freeman/you-cant-kill-me-titty-sprinkles.jpg I just keep on getting lucky

• Still respond shit I'm the supreme race Ps3 :(

Oh an I almost forgot, do you have xbox live? I have Clay on my friends list but you're certainly welcome to join if you want to as well :) Disregard this reply if you don't have xbox live lol, kinda goes without saying I suppose :P

• No worries mate, there's a good chance i'm going to get a PS3 kind of soon as well. I want to play some of the exclusives before I upgrade, one of them was going to be The Last of Us but I heard its getting a re-release on the PS4.

Still respond shit I'm the supreme race Ps3 :(

• The price of Ps3 or Ps4 is worth it just play TLOU believe me

No worries mate, there's a good chance i'm going to get a PS3 kind of soon as well. I want to play some of the exclusives before I upgrade, one of them was going to be The Last of Us but I heard its getting a re-release on the PS4.

• edited May 2014
    My favourite Clem fanarts feel they capture how I thing Clem should be the next Rambo(clembo)

first by= Jongon Second by = Tobi Is a good boy

i1365.photobucket.com/albums/r746/Mustynutz/4aa3491f-230d-426d-98db-d0bb988ebc02_zps2b477e08.jpg

uzumakiichigoy2k.deviantart.com/art/Survivor-Gift-to-a-Friend-455262246?ga_submit_new=10%253A1400589094
  • Hey Markster, just thought I'd let you know that soon I'll post chapter 2 of my story. :3

My favourite Clem fanarts feel they capture how I thing Clem should be the next Rambo(clembo) first by= Jongon Second by = Tobi Is a go

• YESS thanks! can't wait

Hey Markster, just thought I'd let you know that soon I'll post chapter 2 of my story. :3

• Perfect timing.

That's what she said? Sorry Mark, couldn't help myself :)

• Sorry, I've hit an incredibly bad case of writers block, and I'll be moving to Washington soon. So, it's pretty chaotic right now, I'll try to post a story up here when I can.
  • edited May 2014
    No pressure you always have the highest standards in your story's personally I can never write unless I think of a great concept because of writers block so I will wait till not as busy or you get great idea to roll with thanks for what already contributed anyway. Perfection takes time I understand ;)

Sorry, I've hit an incredibly bad case of writers block, and I'll be moving to Washington soon. So, it's pretty chaotic right now, I'll try to post a story up here when I can.

• edited June 2014
    The adventures of Max continue! Previous chapter's on page 14.

Chapter 4: Molly

The both of them still looked at Molly as she went down the staircase. Finally reaching the ground floor, she turned over to Rayne.

"I didn't find her, R., that whole trip was all-for-nothing. Fucking piece of shit Crawford."

Rayne got up and quickly headed over to Molly's side.

"Here, let's go sit down on the couch, M., you can tell me everything."

Both of them slumped over on the couch, Rayne began rubbing her shoulders while Max stayed quiet in the kitchen.

"It was a mess out in Savannah, Rayne. Walkers were everywhere, I don't even know if my sister's still out there anymore!" Molly had sobbed into her hands, Rayne let her head rest on her shoulders.

"I, um, met this little group out in that city, hoping that they've made it out alive. This guy, named Lee, he had a daughter or something, anyways, he was really concerned when I talked to him about my sister."

"Another group? Why didn't you bring them here?" Rayne said as she wiped the tears off of Molly's face.

"Because all they seemed to be focused on was finding a goddamned boat! Their group was not looking too well either, especially the little girl I saw, her name was Clementine, I think. She was a dead giveaway that they weren't from Crawford."

Rayne sighed. "Go on."

"Well, I had to say my goodbyes to them, after not being successful in finding my sis. I gave that guy Lee a hug, you know, he seemed really worried about finding his daughter Clementine, after I had helped him and the rest of his group find parts for their boat."

"You should've brought them here, Molly."

Molly became angry with Rayne after that. "And then what? Huh? Is that all you ever fucking think about? Bringing more people here to this fucking place? All while not giving a crap about my sister, is that it Rayne? Is that also why you brought in that wimp as well?"

Molly scoffed at Rayne in disgust. "Yeah, great job there, 'best friend'." She then glared over at Max. "Hey, kid, since my pal here is being dumb again, you should know that bandits have been threatening us daily for the past few weeks to give them some of our food."

"You should probably leave while you still can." Molly rudely moved away from Rayne, as she angrily walked up the stairs.

Rayne was left speechless. She buried her face into her hands, crying as she was trying to forget what she had said that made Molly so furious at her. Max was surprised by how depressing this had become, it reminded him of how he lost his family and friends that day, the day when the outbreak first started. Max had a choice to make, to leave or to help out the girls that gave him shelter.

END, of Chapter 4.
  • edited May 2014
    Quality but give full review when your finished

The references to S1 with Molly, Lee and Clem just loved that the tension is rising in another excellent chapter. What a twist with Molly love it never expected you to mix TWD characters in but know love the story even more and can't wait for the rest

The adventures of Max continue! Previous chapter's on page 14. Chapter 4: Molly The both of them still looked at Molly as she went

• Hey, Tobi, it won't let me send you any Yahoo messages unless you add me as a contact.

Well here's that story I promised, hope you like it.... (WARNING IT'S VERY LONG) The Walking Dead Lost Stories: Silent M

• Yes, I know the drill, heh. Thank ya.

Quality but give full review when your finished The references to S1 with Molly, Lee and Clem just loved that the tension is rising in

• I told you, Mark. It was only a matter of time before I have an entire army of trained Bumps!

Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bum Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bum Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bum Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bum Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bum Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bum Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bum Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bum Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bum Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bum Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bum Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bum Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bum Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bum Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bum Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bum Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bum Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bum Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bum Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bum Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bum Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump,
  • lmao well played this unexpected attack has been meaningless. You think the power of copy and paste can defeat ME? I will have my revenge

I told you, Mark. It was only a matter of time before I have an entire army of trained Bumps! Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump

• I have a good portion of my interactive story completed, but I came here to get suggestions. Should I release it, before the art for it is done? Tobi is doing the art, and I don't know how long it will take him, but I have been finished for quite some time now, should I release it into the forums?
  • edited May 2014
    You haven't told me what it is though. And yeah I don't know how to make contacts thru mail so how about we PM here? It would be easier. :3

www.telltalegames.com/community/messages/1577

I have a good portion of my interactive story completed, but I came here to get suggestions. Should I release it, before the art for it is d

• You didn't get my message? I'll try sending another one, if that doesn't work, than I'm probably going to have to result to more desperate measures.

You haven't told me what it is though. And yeah I don't know how to make contacts thru mail so how about we PM here? It would be easier. :3 www.telltalegames.com/community/messages/1577

• edited May 2014
    Why not try here on the private discussion? It's easier that way and less of a hassle.

You didn't get my message? I'll try sending another one, if that doesn't work, than I'm probably going to have to result to more desperate measures.

• edited May 2014
    Okay, I'll send you it over a private discussion.

Oh, wait. Shit, I can't send you the full image of the characters, the room, or some of the other objects in the room. I'll try and send another message over yahoo.

Why not try here on the private discussion? It's easier that way and less of a hassle.

• edited May 2014
    Personally like a game never a good idea to release it early if not made to the best possible standard or unfinished. I would recommend releasing it when everything is done going to be epic the story already perfect but the addition of art would make it out of this world. I think if you wait could make best thing ever and really mindblown a lot of people. Saying this in no way I'm forcing any decision on you up to you Clay and good luck

I have a good portion of my interactive story completed, but I came here to get suggestions. Should I release it, before the art for it is d

• edited May 2014
    Oh okay, I'll check my mail now.

EDIT: GOT IT! I'll work on it as soon as I can. :3

Okay, I'll send you it over a private discussion. Oh, wait. Shit, I can't send you the full image of the characters, the room, or some of the other objects in the room. I'll try and send another message over yahoo.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.