Official Create your Own TWD story or Fanfic

Comments

• Thank you, so much! If you need any more information, please let me know!

Oh okay, I'll check my mail now. EDIT: GOT IT! I'll work on it as soon as I can. :3

• Thanks, man. I'll make sure to post a copy of it on here as well when I'm done with it. Mark, you're a wise man.
    Markd4547 posted: »

Personally like a game never a good idea to release it early if not made to the best possible standard or unfinished. I would recommend rele

• No problem, it may be some time as my schedule this week is gonna be mega tight. But I'll get too it when I have the spare time.

Thank you, so much! If you need any more information, please let me know!

• www.reactiongifs.com/r/wnod.gif

Thanks Clay Can't wait to see it going to be perfection

Thanks, man. I'll make sure to post a copy of it on here as well when I'm done with it. Mark, you're a wise man.

• Alt text

Live my deceased thread

• It's alive!

Alt text

Live my deceased thread

• Alt text

Jongon Markd4547 character just awesome need to share his talented work

• Imma go write a 50+ page Walking Dead fan story book.
    I will start writing it when I have time, which is tonight or next week. :D

• lol cool can't wait to see it

Imma go write a 50+ page Walking Dead fan story book. I will start writing it when I have time, which is tonight or next week.

• I'm done with the first paragraph of the first chapter. Took me about 40 minutes.

lol cool can't wait to see it

• cool can't wait to read it

I'm done with the first paragraph of the first chapter. Took me about 40 minutes.

• Well I think by tomorrow night I will post the second chapter of my story. ;3

• Deadly really looking forward to another quality installment

Well I think by tomorrow night I will post the second chapter of my story. ;3

• Hey I'm going to work on the picture this week, you go ahead and post your story while I work on it.

Thank you, so much! If you need any more information, please let me know!

• edited June 2014

Guess what? I just played TLOU yesterday and it was freaking fun! I was sad by the kid's death even though she was only in for 10 minutes.

Deadly really looking forward to another quality installment

• Alt text

You will experience the greatest game ever made with best story and gameplay believe me a real masterpiece so happy for you for me was an honor playing such a game YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

Think introduction already showed you how quality the game is wait to met Ellie she is the best

Guess what? I just played TLOU yesterday and it was freaking fun! I was sad by the kid's death even though she was only in for 10 minutes.

• [HIGH FIVE TO THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE]

Yeah I already met, she got spunk! XD I just finished the part where Tess died. Those soldiers are a fucking pain in the ass, thank god I'm playing Easy Mode for my first time.

You will experience the greatest game ever made with best story and gameplay believe me a real masterpiece so happy for you for me was an ho

• That game is shit hard on every mode because don't give you much supplies so everytime take a shot your on edge because you know if you miss your f**ked with no bullets just aim for the head. Because of that I was always on edge so intense for me. That game is one of the hardest ever completed but makes the journey better because feel you accomplished something lol.

[HIGH FIVE TO THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE] Yeah I already met, she got spunk! XD I just finished the part where Tess died. Those soldiers are a fucking pain in the ass, thank god I'm playing Easy Mode for my first time.

• edited June 2014

Yeah tell me about it. Like in the trenches they saw us and I used up all but one bullet left, including health. But thank god I'm good at sneaking, all those spy games really paid off. :3

That game is shit hard on every mode because don't give you much supplies so everytime take a shot your on edge because you know if you miss

• Same but what always happens to me I sneak past them like a ninja but I have one bullet left and turn back and see a soldier. I try to resist but can't and shoot him in the head then army comes running after me lol.

Tess death was a big feel moment the flashback for me she died a hero

Yeah tell me about it. Like in the trenches they saw us and I used up all but one bullet left, including health. But thank god I'm good at sneaking, all those spy games really paid off.

• See the key is to use the environment to your advantage, gunshots are too much of risk, I should know cuz I shot one bullet in Survival Instinct(I just play it when I'm bored, it's crappy game but it kills time) and they just demolished me.

And sadly I didn't feel very sad about Tess' death, I mean she was okay but I wasn't depressed about it. :/

Same but what always happens to me I sneak past them like a ninja but I have one bullet left and turn back and see a soldier. I try to resis

• And now I'm stuck writing the opening...
    Which foot does Vince shoot off in the story... Danny or Justin?

cool can't wait to read it

• I think either it's a decision

And now I'm stuck writing the opening... Which foot does Vince shoot off in the story... Danny or Justin?

• edited June 2014

That great thing about the game can complete it multiple ways I like killing everyone with headshots but to be honest Stealth is the most important skill as when up the levels it's essential

As for tess death I was sort of the same but still loved that twist but early days can't wait to hear your reaction to the shit storm that's coming thorough you haven't even begun yet

See the key is to use the environment to your advantage, gunshots are too much of risk, I should know cuz I shot one bullet in Survival Inst

• Cool sounds FUN! I'll be playing more today. ;)

That great thing about the game can complete it multiple ways I like killing everyone with headshots but to be honest Stealth is the most im

• edited June 2014

Hey Markd4547. You are probably wondering why i didn't finish my awesome Fanfic " The Stache and the shitbird ", well actually i already did. I wanted the story to end with an open ending and leave the future to the readers imagination. I was telling you that i will write the last part " super soon" and the last part is " just around the corner " for quite some time now, because, well because...i'm a jerk! ;D (I pulled a Telltale on you!)

I am currently writing on a new Fanfiction and in the meantime you can read my whole epic Fanfiction again, i hope you enjoy it!

The Stache and the shitbird - Part 1 - The sacrifice:

The growling from the walkers drowned out nearly every other sound except for Ben's pained moans. Kenny and Lee stood back to back in defence as the two groups of walking corpses drew slowly but steadily nearer, enclosing the three men in the alley way. There was no way they could defend themselves properly without bullets or blunt force weapons."Please, don't let them get to me!" Ben begged from where he lay on the ground, a broken metal bar sticking out where it had been stabbed clean through his abdominal region. Blood soaked nearly every inch of the teenager's torso. Kenny could barely look at the gory scene for long.

" You have any bullets left? This one only got one left in it! " Kenny asked. " I'm out. " Lee said. " Shit! " Kenny responded..." Get the fuck out'a here! Go back, she needs you Lee!" He said. " But Kenny... " Lee interupted. " This is not a discussion! " Kenny yelled. " Hell no man, i'm not leaving! " Lee said in a convinced tone. " What the fuck did i just say? " Kenny asked. After that happened, Kenny threw Lee out of the alley and locked the gate. " What the fuck Kenny!? " Lee screamed. " Lee, Lee it's okay! " Kenny said, quietly but convinced. " No Ken, no it's not! " Lee answered in an angry and scared tone. " It's just something i gotta do...you know that! " Kenny respondet.

And with that, Kenny turned and charged at the walkers with a battle cry. "KENNY!" Lee screamed, yanking at the locked gate with all his might as his friend disappeared from view. Kenny fought tooth and nail, beating each walker's head in with the other end of his gun, and each one fell to the ground, one on top of the other. Kenny was seeing red, letting all the pent of rage inside of him rush through his veins until he was nothing more than a killing machine. "Kenny!" Ben cried, terror in his voice. Kenny spun around, seeing a walker crawling towards Ben, only a couple feet away with its filthy, fleshy mouth hanging open, ready to take a large bite out of the helpless teenager. "Kenny, ple-!" Ben's plead was cut off by the sound of Kenny shooting his only bullet at the walker's face, sending sticky blood spattering all over Ben's own face. The walker fell with a muted thud on top of Ben, who let out a loud whimper as it did. He looked around, noticing that he'd taken out quite a few walkers in his blind fit of anger, and there was some time for Kenny to crouch down next to Ben, toss his gun aside and haul the once-female walker off of him. Ben was shaking, his face extremely pale from terror and loss of blood. His misty grey eyes were unfocused, looking unseeingly at the sky.

"I need to take you off of this bar, alright? I gotta do this, so we can get out of here. Just brace yourself, kid, we don't got much time." Kenny said. Kenny slid his hands under Ben's torso, preparing to haul him off of the bar in one quick tug. The older man looked up into Ben's face. Ben gave a slight nod, and then squeezed his eyes shut tightly. Kenny yanked with all his strength, and managed to get Ben half way off. A scream of agony tore through the teenager's lips, and Kenny flinched but pretended he hadn't heard it, before giving one final yank, and with a wet, fleshy sound, Ben was free of the bar. Ben had lost consciousness before he even touched the ground again, slumping down lifelessly. Kenny scooped the kid into his arms and pulled him close to his chest, staying down on his knees and looking around wildly for an escape in the tight space. The walkers were drawing close again, but they didn't seem to notice Kenny and Ben quite yet. Ben was bleeding out, fast, and the warm feeling of Ben's blood soaking into Kenny's shirt was enough to launch the older man into frantic action. Kenny stood up, Ben held in his arms, and made a break for a small window in the wall. He fell to his knees again once he reached it and broke it open. It was dark in the building, there was nothing lighting the small room except for the sunset filtering in through a window. But the room was empty, and that was enough for Kenny to awkwardly maneuver Ben through the window, before crawling through it himself. The snarling of the walkers outside became muted by the wall.

The room appeared to be a small kitchen. It was relatively tidy except for one drawer that lay upside down on the ground, forks and knives scattered artlessly about. There was a musky smell hanging in the air, but Kenny hardly noticed it. The smell of decay was always in the atmosphere, and usually drowned out all other scents. He turned his attention back to Ben. The ground beneath the teenager was already a small puddle of dark red, and Ben's skin was deathly pale, a sheen of sweat coating his face. Kenny cursed quietly, picking Ben back up and laying him out on the small kitchen table. Ben's feet dangled off of the edge, and Kenny smirked humourlessly at the sight. He did the best he could to clean up the fatal wound, and ripped up the sleeves from Ben's sweater to dress it. By the time he was done, every single rag was soaked red with blood. Kenny was worried, to say the very least, about whether Ben would survive this or not. With the wound he was currently bearing, Kenny didn't think living was likely for Ben. There was too much internal damage that Kenny had no idea how to repair. They needed help, and badly. But a doctor wasn't just going to appear out of nowhere, and nor were food and weapons going to.

The Stache and the Shitbird - Part 2 - A spark of hope:

Kenny was itching to do something. He ran his tongue over his dry, cracked lips, staring vacantly out of the kitchen window. This wasn't the best place to be with a slowly dying youth. Kenny knew that the wound was extremely fatal and probably infected by this point. And it was doubtlessly causing a ton of pain. Frankly he'd been waiting for Ben's quiet breaths to falter and then die away into silence, but the kid was still fighting for every intake of oxygen, and so far had yet to cut out on Kenny. The sound of fabric scraping against wood roused Kenny from his thoughts, and the older man jolted in his seat as he realized it was coming from the kitchen table. Kenny whirled around, nearly falling out of the chair, causing it to tilt dangerously to the side. He saw Ben's chronically still form, shifting on the table. And Ben was muttering, as if he were being woken from sleep. Kenny was at the teenager's side before even he knew it. "Ben? Can ya hear me?" he demanded, watching intently as Ben's eyelids very faintly fluttered. He was briefly hesitant to touch Ben, for some reason, so he just gripped the edge of the table and waited for the kid to come around on his own.

Slowly, Ben's eyes cracked open. "Uhnn..." he said. Unable to keep from comforting him any longer, Kenny placed his hand over Ben's upper arm, heart beating with hope. "Ben? Ya with me?" Kenny whispered, as suddenly the silence was deafening, and he found he could barely manage to speak over it. "K...K...en...ny?" Ben murmured, staring hazily at the ceiling. His voice was riddled through with acute pain. Kenny swallowed dryly. "Yeah, I'm right here Pal, you with me Ben? " Kenny coached, hoping that Ben could hear what he was saying. Ben's head turned ever so slightly to the side, and his half-clouded eyes met with Kenny's. He hadn't moved his head an inch before his body suddenly seized up. "Can't... move. Hurts..." The teenager panted through clenched teeth, and Kenny noticed that his hands were clenched into white-knuckled fists. "Alright Ben, s'okay if you can't, we're safe," Kenny reassured, glancing over to the kitchen, which was a useless gesture. Nothing there could help ease Ben's agony. "Ben, you just gotta stay with me, okay?" Kenny had no idea what he was doing, what he should be telling Ben to do, but it was better than just sitting around doing nothing...Probably. "Okay..." Ben moaned airily, and his limbs all slowly but surely relaxed until his body was once again limp on the table. Kenny felt himself calm down a little bit along with the teenager. There wasn't anything he could do except wait for Ben to give some other sign that he was okay. Kenny... Where are we?" Ben asked, his voice cracking and giving out in odd places. Kenny slightly tightened his grip on Ben's arm, in a silent demand for him to stop trying to talk. "Somewhere in this goddamn city. I don't know. We lost the others when you fell from the balcony and got yourself shish kabobbed. They probably think we're dead." Kenny toke a quick look at Ben. " Jesus Ben, do you even feel the hole through your fuckin' body?" "S-sort of..." Ben lifted his head and cast a weak glance down at his chest, not even asking where his school sweater's sleeves had gone. "Where is it again?" Kenny shook his head slowly. "I still can't believe you're alive right now, kid. In any case, we should probably leave soon. I was just waiting to see if... you were gonna be stickin' around." Ben's brow furrowed slightly. "Well... I am. I think." The teenager's head fell with a dull thud back onto the table as he said this, his face turning ghostly white. Kenny sighed, a deep, weighed-down sigh. "I really damn hope so boy. Now let's figure a way out'a here and get that little girl!"

The Stache and the Shitbird - Part 3 - The most important thing in life:

Two years later...

Clementine looked over at the dying fire, watching the last embers rise from the twigs and sticks burning beneath a weasel Christa killed a few hours ago. She had been sitting next to Christa for hours. At least, that's what she thought. It wasn't easy to keep track of time. Clementine walked back over to the log they were using as a makeshift bench and opened up her backpack leaning next to it. She pulled out her gun and placed it right beside her, making sure it was never out of reach. After last time, she wasn't going to let it out of sight while she was alone. She continued going through her pack, pausing momentarily to look at the photo of Lee she had picked up at the drugstore, back when she had just met him. It was times like these when she missed him the most. She took another pause to look at her second to the last thing she drew at the motor inn, a picture of Katjaa, Duck and Kenny. Katjaa had always been kind to her, right from the start. She treated her almost like she was her own kid in a lot of ways. Duck was Duck. He got on her nerves, but he was almost like a brother to her. From everything she had heard, that was part of what siblings did to each other. Kenny was always there for Lee and Clem when they needed him, he was a good man. He kept going on after loosing his family. Just like her. Christa...and Omid had told her that he died trying to save Ben's life, that he forgave him for what happened to Katjaa and Duck. She missed him!

Two years earlyer...

It had taken some time to get Ben to stand upright,and when he finally had gotten on his feet after many attempts, the teenager nearly toppled over onto the ground immediately with a yelp. Kenny caught him under his arms just before he could smash his head on the table. "Don't force yourself, Ben," Kenny said worriedly, letting Ben lean on him until he could stand on his own again. Ben managed to stay on his feet this time, but had to lean very heavily on the kitchen table. His whole body was quivering as if he were cold, but Kenny knew otherwise. The pain must be unbearable, he thought sympathetically. "Guh- God..." Ben spluttered, gripping the edge of the table so hard Kenny could hear the bones in his fingers crack. "Think you can walk?" Kenny asked, uselessly. The answer was obvious. But they had to get out of there, and soon!

Deep in his mind, Kenny knew why he did it. Katjaa...Duck...His family. Kenny was always a family man, providing like a man should so. So when the apocalypse had begun, Kenny only had one goal. Protect his family no matter what. Even if it meant to get blood on his hands, even if it meant to steal from another person, it was all for his family, their safety. Family is all. So when Duck got bit, the guilt instantly stuck with him. The blood on his hands must've been so deep, so stained, that it would now cost him his son to wash it all off. He felt like he had failed. He only had one task, protect his family, his fucking family! And he failed, he failed so miserably...And then when Katjaa just went and killed herself, Kenny could barely believe it. When it came to emotions, Katjaa was usually the stronger one. She knew that she had to keep them check, not Kenny. So when he realized she had pulled the trigger on herself, his whole world started to crumble around him. His son was dead. His wife was dead. His family was gone. What reason was there to go on? The boat... That damn boat...just because Katjaa gave up, didn't mean Kenny did. He wasn't like that, he couldn't be like that... He forgives his wife for giving up, but it didn't make it any more right. You can't just give up. He knew that when he went out of his way to be a hero, it could cost him his life. Yet Kenny accepted it so easily. Was he harbouring some sort of secret death wish? Is that why he was doing this? It seems pretty likely...His whole family was dead. His boat was gone. There was nothing, absolutely nothing left for him. He didn't really have any reason to live any longer...

But what about Lee and Clementine? Kenny was always on their side when they needed him, they are like family to him! He knew that Lee would find her, he had faith in him. Plus, Christa and Omid have his back, so he ain't alone. Plus Lee cut his arm off, which might mean that he won't turn...

It might...

• edited June 2014

The Stache and the shitbird - Part 4 - A dangerous path:

Kenny took the first few steps out the kitchen door, and Ben stumbled along next to him at a more halting pace. They made their way down the alley without any problems. Kenny kept Ben close to the building wall, in case the teenager would need extra support, and also to keep the pair of them more hidden and out of plain view. They stopped where the wall ended and the side of the road began. Kenny released Ben, who quickly caught his fall on the wall, sliding down it shakily. Kenny peered around the corner. To his relief, the street was virtually vacant, excepting some walkers in the near distance to the right, but they hadn't seen Kenny or Ben at all. Kenny turned back to Ben, who was glaring hotly up at him. Kenny got Ben back onto his feet, ignoring the look, and they began their shuffle down the side of the road, being careful to stay quiet and out of sight. Ben was panting rather loudly, but it wasn't a noise loud enough to draw attention. Cold sweat shone on the teenager's pale, narrow face, which was drawn tight with discomfort. He looked exhausted, Kenny thought sympathetically. So was he. But there was no stopping now. There was no denying that they needed to find help, and fast, or Ben really was going to die...

"Kenny.." Ben called in a pained whisper, and when Kenny turned his head to look at Ben, he saw that the there were tears collecting at the corners of Ben's light gray eyes. It took the older man a moment to realize they were tears of anguish. "What's the matter?" he asked, trying to meet Ben's clouded eyes. "It fucking hurts." Ben said in a deadpan voice. He seemed a lot more comfortable sitting than walking. "Kenny, you... you should just leave me here. Find Lee and them. I honestly don't see how you're going to be able to get me out of the city alive. You could make it on your own." Ben looked up pleadingly at Kenny, who gave a small shake of his head. "Oh, it's crossed my mind I'll assure you," Kenny said casually, sliding to a sit next to Ben. He gave a dry smirk. "I didn't even think you were gonna live through the day. But..." He glanced over at Ben, who was watching Kenny with a tiny, contemplative frown, but still the redhead remained attentive as Kenny continued. "Ben, I... you know I can't do that. We've been through too much shit together. You're... I... I just can't leave you to die here! Don't worry, everything's gonna be okay! " Ben's small frown turned into an equally small smile. Kenny smiled silently in return, then lightly shoved Ben's shoulder. "Alright, enough of this sappy shit. And wipe that stupid smirk off your face. We've still got a ways to go. " Ben looked surprised for a moment, but managed to school his grin into a neutral expression, turning his gaze to the long road ahead.

They had to stop three more times after that. Ben was drenched in sweat by the time the two of them can catch a glimpse the edge of the city, which leads out to a less sheltered area. It pains Kenny to push Ben along like this, but they have to keep moving while there's daylight. During their travel from the center of the city to the edge of it, they had searched for any possible ways to get to the rooftops again. Unfortunately there was no way they could try without making too much noise and drawing unwanted, undead attention. The two of them glanced at each other. Kenny euphoric and Ben tiredly. The two of them went on trudging somberly along. They had begun to cross a street when a walker lurched towards them from the shadows, latching its bony fingers around Ben's upper arm and yanking the teenager out of Kenny's grasp with surprising strength. Ben screamed, landing hard on his wounded side. The walked, also laying on the ground, began to crawl towards Ben, its bulging white eyes focused determinedly on Ben. Kenny, who had been standing numbly in momentary shock, lunged at the walker, tackling it away from Ben in a moment of pure adrenaline. The walker struggled with Kenny until it was looming over him, mouth agape. Kenny could see down its disgusting throat as it leaned in for his shoulder. Kenny kept it at bay, pushing at it with all of his strength, letting out strained grunts. KENNY! Push it to the side!" Kenny vaguely heard Ben's frantic shout. He focused all his energy towards one of the walker's shoulders, then swung his fist at it, effectively knocking the undead man onto its side, where it continued to reach for him. Kenny rolled away at the same time as Ben brought the heel of his foot down hard, landing it squarely in the center of the walker's temple. There was a wet, sickening crunch, and the walker was a dead corpse once again. Kenny struggled to his feet, breathing hard, heart pounding painfully.

" A little to close, don't ya think? " Kenny said as he looked up at Ben, who was staring down at the gory scene he had created, eyes wide. Slowly, the teenager looked up at Kenny. Then he fell to his knees, and more, less audible crunching was heard as a piece of skull was flattened under Ben's knee. "Fuck, fuck, fuck fuck fuck..." Ben moaned, rocking his body from side to side, trying to stabilize the pain. Kenny grabbed onto his shoulders, squeezing tight. He stared down at Ben concernedly. "Ben, it's okay, just walk it off, walk it off." "Yeah, I'm okay..." Ben took a deep breath, his body going still again. Kenny felt his shoulders automatically relax. They stayed like that for a few moments, Kenny letting Ben recuperate. "... Thanks. You saved my ass back there kid. " Kenny said. Ben nodded faintly. "Least I could do," he replied. Kenny smirked, but gave Ben's shoulder a friendly pat. "You okay to go now?" Ben sat up, wincing all the while. "Fuck... Have I got a choice?" "Not really. But I can help you up. " Kenny offered Ben a hand, but Ben wasn't looking at him. His eyes were focused on something behind Kenny, and his face was slowly melding into terror!

The Stache and the shitbird - Part 5 - There is still hope left:

Kenny spun around. Further down the street, a frighteningly large amount of walkers had begun to make their way towards the two men, slowly but steadily. More and more of them seemed to accumulate by the second, coming out of shadows or around corners, one even fell from a rooftop with a resounding bang. "Oh, shit!" Ben exclaimed, scrambling to get to his feet. Kenny helped him up, holding him up by one arm. "We have to run, Ben!" Ben looked momentarily unsure, conflicted between the approaching slaughter fest and his own still fatal injury. "But-" " It's alright kid, i'l carry ya! " Kenny responded. Kenny, was carrying Ben under his arm, as they were running away from the horde of Walkers. The walkers were slow, but there was a lot of them. Ben was panting very loudly, and Kenny had to keep slowing down in order to not lose him. The older man glanced behind them again. They were a good few yards away from the walkers, but more and more of the fuckers seemed to keep accumulating, like bacteria. They all followed each other towards their prey. Kenny slid to a stop, the gravel crunching under his close-to-destroyed sneakers. Ben was looking close to tears with relief that he didn't have to keep running. The teenager swallowed convulsively, then he gagged suddenly and leaned forward like he was about to throw up. Kenny placed a hand firmly on the kid's back, keeping his eyes anxiously on the approaching undead behind them. "Ben, can you make it?" He asked urgently, leaning down to try and catch Ben's eyes, but they were clenched tightly shut. Ben coughed wetly into his hand, the force of his hacking making his body shake and look like it was about to give up on him. When Ben removed his hand, Kenny saw red splattered across it. Kenny snatched up his wrist, looking at the blood in shock. "Shit, shit, shit," He growled, feeling on the verge of a panic attack as he looked back at the walkers again before stepping in front of Ben and hauling him into his arms, cradling him like an extremely over grown baby so as not to put any strain on his torn open wound. Ben clutched tightly onto the neckline of Kenny's shirt, until his bony knuckles were bleached white. "Kenny, you can't..." He began, but Kenny told him to shut the fuck up and started to run again. Kenny ran and ran until his legs were burning and numb, until he reached the edge of town and broke free from the surrounding houses that kept him caged in with all those god damn walkers. With a heavy grunt, he laid Ben down on the grass (almost dropped him really), straightening up and staring around.

They seemed to have just gotten free of the neighbourhood. A little ways down was a small gate that curved along the houses, probably leading to the waterfront where they could possibly find Lee and the rest. At least Kenny hoped. And dearly. Kenny bent down so that he was crouching next to Ben. He reached over and rubbed the teenager's shoulder, hoping that he would be okay for more walking, which they probably should be doing sooner rather than later. That group of walkers would eventually find them again if they remained in the same place for too long. "Hey, Ben, you still there?" Kenny spoke softly, quietly. Ben grunted, pushing himself to sit up. He winced sharply, squeezing his eyes shut. "Still here," he replied through his clenched teeth. Kenny breathed a small sigh, though he's not sure if it's from relief or fatigue. Probably both. "We have to move, or those walkers are gonna swarm us. Rip us apart." Ben nodded, swallowing loudly. "Right... Can you help me up?" Kenny reached under Ben's arms, hauling him slowly to his feet. Ben swore vehemently before clamming up again. Kenny held onto the kid's upper body, making sure to keep him stable. Ben teetered for a moment before gaining a precarious balance. Kenny reached up his free arm to point to the railing that he'd spotted earlier. "See down th- you okay? alright- see down there? We can go on down there an' you can hold onto the rail to keep your balance better, that alright?" Ben nodded again, holding tightly onto the fabric at the back of Kenny's shirt. "Alright, okay, okay... Everything's okay," Kenny rambled. "Okay. I'm pretty sure that rail will lead us to the waterfront, where we were headin' back when we were with Lee and them. I'm sure that if they're there, we'll find 'em." Kenny rubbed Ben's back, a silent reassurance, though he didn't even believe himself. "An' if not, then I guess...it's just you and me." After a few beats of silence, Ben mumbled something under his breath. Ben lifted his head. "It's you and I, not you and me." Kenny blinked. "Shut the fuck up, Ben. I was tryin' to create a moment." Ben smirked weakly. "Sorry." "C'mon, let's go...Shitbird. " Kenny sighted.

Kenny began to walk slowly, making sure that Ben could keep up with each step. The two of them slowly traversed the bare, stretching grass until they reached the rail. Ben clutched onto it, sighing in relief. Kenny let him walk on his own, but stayed right by his side. The view over the railing was a mote that opened up into a large, shimmering lake. The sun was slowly sinking into the horizon, setting the sky on fire. The glowing sphere was slightly hidden behind a large road bridge, which was extremely far away, and one could already tell from looking that it didn't lead to this side of the expansive lake. Ben made a soft sound in the back of his throat. "It's so... nice," he ended lamely. Kenny could understand that it was probably difficult to be enthusiastic about the fucking sunset during an apocalypse. Kenny shook his head slowly. He agreed however, that the multiple colours that the sky was turning were undoubtedly beautiful, if somewhat... blinding to his older eyes. "It ain't gonna be pretty for long," he replied instead, turning his eyes to the grass in front of them. "Once the sun goes down, we'll barely be able t' see." Ben looked at Kenny snappishly, his eyes widening. "But the lights from the town will help, right? They're still on and working." Kenny sighed tiredly. "I don't know if they'll help while we're all the way out here, Ben.." He looked at Ben, who's eyes were scared. He began to regret what he'd just said. "They might, though. And we have a trail to follow, so I'm sure it'll be fine." Ben nodded slowly, turning back to the setting sun, his expression somewhat pleading now as he stared at it. Kenny couldn't understand how his eyes weren't irritated from that... his own vision was already spotted black just from a glance. They continued walking in silence, mostly listening for any signs of walkers nearby. After somewhere in between five an ten minutes of this, Ben began to cough again, slapping a dirt-slicked hand over his mouth. His coughs sounded scratchy and wet, and it made Kenny feel ill just listening. He patted Ben's back, waiting for him to pull up again. When the teenager removed his hand from his face, there was fresh blood splattered over his hand.

"Shit, Ben." Kenny clenched his jaw. Ben looked miserable. He was gaunter than Kenny had ever seen him, paler too. "I'm dying," Ben said hopelessly. "You're not, you just need treatment for that fuckin' wound," Kenny kept himself from snarling the words. Ben swallowed, licking his lips. They turned red under his bloody tongue's attention. "I don't know, Kenny... I feel really light headed right now." Kenny stopped in his tracks, turning quickly. "Why didn't you tell me, you fucking idiot!" he growled. Ben shied away, gripping the rail with both hands now. "I've been feeling like this since I woke up in that kitchen. It's just getting much stronger now." Kenny growled again, this time wordlessly, and slumped down into the grass, leaning against the railing. "You're losing blood. Here, let me fix up the dressing on your wound, make sure it's holding it together." Ben bit his lip. He glanced away. His eyes suddenly widened, and he turned fully towards the direction he was looking. "Kenny, I think I see the waterfront!" Kenny started, sitting up straight and peering down the lakeside. Sure enough, down the way there was a long line of boats that neither of them had seen before, and the lake was gradually widening the further down it went. "Fuck. We have to get there before the sun is gone." Kenny got back onto his feet. "Think you can make it there, Ben? Then we'll see how your injury is holding up." Ben nodded vigorously. "Yes, definitely. I just don't wanna be out in the open anymore. Let's go." And so they went, post-haste.

By the time they reached the waterfront, there was only a sliver of sun visible in the sky, and the rays that it was emitting were slowly dying out. Ben nearly collapsed when they finally reached a wooden bench, falling back onto it and letting out a huff of air. Kenny dropped down next to him, telling him to pull up his tee. Ben did, and Kenny checked the dressing that he had created out of Ben's sweater sleeves. The fabric was soaked through where the wound was, and had loosened a lot since it had been placed. Kenny removed the filthy dressing, turning it over and pulling a rag out of his pocket that he had brought from the kitchen. He wiped off some specks of dirt that had gotten on the outside of the dressing, then pressed an unbloodied area of the cloth back to Ben's wound. Ben hissed loudly, gripping the bench until his knuckles went white. "Sorry Ben, sorry," Kenny apologized quickly, tying the dressing tight, making sure it was secure. Ben shook his head, waving his hand dismissively. "Alright...There we go." Kenny sighed with relief as Ben pulled his shirt back down, tucking his vest tightly around his body. The two of them sat in silence for a few moments, looking around the waterfront for any signs of human activity. A breeze had begun to pick up as they had drawn closer to the waterfront, and was now biting at Kenny's exposed face. Ben shivered next to him, rubbing his bare arms. They sat for a while longer in silence, then Kenny stood up, casting his gaze all around before the last sliver of the sun disappeared behind the horizon. Kenny shook his head gently. "Guess nobody's here." Ben nodded, standing up as well, stepping close to Kenny as he took a look around himself. "We shouldn't stay out here, right?" Kenny shrugged, but he could feel himself beginning to tense as the moon began to brighten in the sky, and it became harder to see. There was only the dull glow coming from the town. "We should probably find shelter... but it seems safe enough out here. Not a walker in sight. They're all drawn to the lights and noises of the town." Kenny looked at Ben, silently asking if he was okay with staying by the waterfront. Ben swallowed, his teeth shattering audibly. "Y-y-yeah, alr-right..." He hugged himself tighter. Kenny looked around again. "I'll keep watch, okay? But you gotta get up in a few hours so I can get some sleep. We can't risk going back into town but neither can we risk sleeping and going unnoticed if Lee and them pass us by." "I could take watch first-" Ben started. "No, no way Ben. You're practically dying for fuck's sake. Just get some rest, you idiot." Ben pressed his lips together. He looked emotionally hurt, like a kicked puppy. Kenny fought from rolling his eyes, but he felt a pang of regret for hurting the kid's feelings. He seemed to be regretting a lot of things that he said to Ben recently. Not that he was about to say sorry. Ben curled up on the bench, which wasn't nearly long enough for his legs. He wrapped himself into a loose ball and closed his eyes. He looked anything but comfortable but it cradled him better the ground probably would. Kenny sat down in the grass a few feet from the bench, and waited for whatever was out there, be it Lee or more walkers, the moonlight casting and eerie, colour-leached glow on everything around him.

The end

Alt text

• edited June 2014

Alrighty then, here is my newest piece of work. This Fanfic is a mix up of the Walking Dead game and the forum community. I hope you enjoy it and if you do, i will happily right more parts of it!

Long shave ahead:

The Walking Mustache: " What's the goddamn deal? It's a scratch, he is not like the others! Jesus, all of you are just making it worse! My Stache is a little different now, but he won't just die! You have given up on me, on my godlike Mustache, on everything! "

Markd4547: " Stop. Being. Denial. Stop it goddamnit! "

The Walking Mustache: " Fuck you Markd! Don't you tell me to wake the fuck up. I got a real Mustache i'm trying to protect here, not that fucking shame you running back there! "

Markd4547: " You're gonna listen. I don't know what the hell is wrong with you but you need to lock it up. Be a man here. "

The Walking Mustache: " Oh you want a piece of my Stache? Is that it? "

Markd4547: " pushs " , " Yeah, I do. You're acting like nothing's wrong and somebody gotta shave that mustache of yours. "

The Walking Mustache: " Heavy punches " , "Just leave me the fuck alone! I don't need you and my Stache doesn't need you! "

" More heavy punhes " , " You don't even have a Stache, you don't know what this is like! You fucker! "

" Even harder punches " , " You'r not helping my Stache, you'r not helping yourself, you not helping anybody! "

" Me looking at you, after i beat you to the ground " , " I fucking hate you Markd! Do you hear me! I...I...I don't know what to do. "

Markd4547: " gets up from the ground and chokes me " , " I told Katjaa I'd shave your mustache and you bet your ass I'm gonna. "

" choking harder " , " I've took care of your mustache! Don't make me fucking regret it! "

" choking like a urban " , " You want a hurt people because you're afraid?! Losin' your beard ain't enough for you?! Because you'll fucking Lose everything actin' like this! I'll fucking shave you before I let that happen!!! Ungrhhhahh!!! "

" Lets him go ", " I'm sorry! "

(?) You knocked some sense into The Walking Mustache

" The Walking Mustache stops the train "

Katja: " Stache it's...i think it's time. "

Markd4547: " Take as long as you need. "

" Dramatic music" , " There ain't no time left to take! "

Stache: " What are we gonna do? "

Katja: " We can't allow him to become one of those beards. "

Stache: " But, what...what if he doesn't? "

Katja: " Stache, i love you very much. I love your Stache more than life itself. I need you to hear me, what you are saying, that your Stache may not evolve, is foolish. "

Stache: " There's...cmon Kat! "

Katja: " If you think of one, you let me know. "

Stache: " Isn't there some sort of pill or...something i could just take? He can just drift of to sleep and stop growing, right hon? I mean Jesus, this is my Stache! "

Katja: " I know...but we know it's here (points at the Stache) or nothing. "

Stache: " Well...fuck! Just who then? You want me to shave it? "

Katja: " You don't have to! "

Stache: " I'l do it. "

Katja: " No, you don't have to. "

Markd4547: " I'll do it. "

The Walking Mustache: " No. It should be a redneck. "

Markd4547: " No redneck shouldn't have to do something like this. "

The Walking Mustache: " Markd is right Kat. We can say our goodbyes and... just let that be it. "

Katja: " I don't know...Markd, you'd be doing this family a great service. Why don't we go to the forest so Ben doesn't have to see? "

Stache: " Yeah. "

Katja: " Give us a moment to say goodbye? "

Markd4547: " Of course. "

Ben: " What's happening? "

Markd4547: Ben! Shut The Fuck up!!!

Ben: " Maybe...i could help? "

Markd4547: That's fucking stupid Ben!

" Suddenly out of nowhere a loud gun shot can be heard. Ready for the worst passed, Markd4547 ran into the forest. But when he arrived at the glade, even he could not believe his eyes.Katja's dead body was lying on the floor and The Walking Mustache cried kneeling over her."

The Walking Mustache: " Why Kat honey, oh fucking god! "

Markd4547: " Oh my god... "

The Walking Mustache: " She couldn't, she just, she could no longer live with the fact that I have to shave my Stache...fuck, oh fuck! "

" As The Walking Musache is slowly getting up on his feet again and the two Bros are sadly staring at his godlike Stache, The Walking Mustache asked the question that couldn't be avoided any longer. "

The Walking Mustache: " What do we do? "

Markd4547: " Give me the razor blade Stache. I'll shave it. "

" epic sad music "

(?) You chose to shave it yourself.

Alt text

• edited June 2014

Alt text

Masterpiece from first chapter to the last applauds just do summary as already did so many reviews of each chapter

Overall

Was story of Ben and Kenny relationship like father and son in the way Kenny interacted with Ben was so sweet and beautiful you always surprise me stache. Grammar was perfect in all chapters. The descriptions made me experience the story like I was there so good you really set the scene it was easy to picture the story you were trying to get across in my head. Never found myself getting bored there was so many twists and turns never knew what to expect next it was so exciting. Original concept and Characters behaved exactly like I would imagine if they were put in this sort of situation. The feels had me most impressed just so many beautifully told. Very funny with Kenny outbursts etc just so many things I liked

Overall

Superb everyone really has to read it to really experience this masterpiece your a very talented writer I can confirm this now

Rating overall

The Stache and the shitbird - Part 4 - A dangerous path: Kenny took the first few steps out the kitchen door, and Ben stumbled along

• "You want a piece of my 'stache? is that it?"
    Funniest thing I've read in a long time.

Alrighty then, here is my newest piece of work. This Fanfic is a mix up of the Walking Dead game and the forum community. I hope you enjoy i

• edited June 2014

Alt text

Oh my god help me!!! actually in tears with laughter that was perfection 10/10 funniest thing I ever read

That title also I fucking hate you Markd! hahahahaha lmao superb from start to finish just golden

(copy and paste that to Tobi's thread need to share that)

Alrighty then, here is my newest piece of work. This Fanfic is a mix up of the Walking Dead game and the forum community. I hope you enjoy i

• edited June 2014

Thanks man, I'm glad you had as much fun with it as i did! :D

Yes i will copy Past it to Tobi's Forum and you can expect more epic mix up Fanfics from me in the nearer future! (Or should i say " super soon "?;)

Oh my god help me!!! actually in tears with laughter that was perfection 10/10 funniest thing I ever read That title also I fucking hate

• What...only 9,5? I'm kinda disapointed!

Just kidding, thanks for the nice response! ;D

Masterpiece from first chapter to the last applauds just do summary as already did so many reviews of each chapter Overall Was story o

• edited June 2014

Alright! You've reeled me in! I'm gonna contribute to this thread, so I hope you like what I write. I've been meaning to do this for a while but I seem to get held up easily in other work and nonsense.

Also! This story I'm about to write is based off of a Roleplay (Yes, I am a meganerd.) I did over the course of several months online with some other friends on another website. (If you are interested, I can tell you which site.). So in reality, I'm not the ONLY writer of this story, My other friends have contributed as much as I have.

Additionally, the zombies in my story act a lot different that in TWD. They're more passive, and only attack when provoked. They aren't so much zombies, either, since they've been mutated for specific reason I shouldn't divulge in unless I get far enough to explain that.

Without further adieu, my story!

Chapter 1: Changing Tides

I sit on the edge of our rusted red pickup truck, watching as my brother Derek and best friend Carter load the supplies into the back. It's the same process everytime; We scavenge the surrounding buildings for anything we can find for food, hunt for animals and turn the meat into jerky, and if necessary, take clothes from some of the dressers.

The summer breeze has an icy chill to it, signaling the impending Fall weather approaching. It's coming early this year, and that's why we have to pick up camp quicker than last year. I can already see changing leaves, falling with every slight motion in the air.

Carter jumps up in back and we scoot to the windows while Derek and our friend Juan sit in the front. I'm still trying to get used to Ghost being gone. I hope he's still alive out there, wherever he went. The engine revs up and I feel the pull of inertia leaning me forward. Carter and I watch the small building get smaller and smaller as our car drifts further and further, and I feel every bump along the way. We swerve a bit every time there is debris covering the road. Sometimes we have to drive past some mutants. They don't pay attention to us, but they're dangerous nonetheless. Crazy buggers.

The car takes a right turn and we travel along a long country road label "Apple Grove" on the street sign. We always take this road on our way down south, since it's rather pretty to look at the rolling green fields and cross the river over that old bridge. I suppose it's not traveled on too often. I can see a group of the mutes stumbling in the riverbanks, fighting back the slow current to get wherever their minds take them. They really aren't there. You'd have to poke them with a hard stick or yell at them to get them angry. Otherwise, it's easy to pass by without getting hurt by 'em.

We approach another town, driving through without stopping. Every once in a while, you see other groups and families gathering their bearings and heading the same direction. I recognize a few from going up and down the east coast so often. Sometimes we wave, sometimes we ignore each other. I guess it depends.

Carter nudges my arm with his elbow, "So, Emmy. Where do you think we should go when we get to Florida? Maybe we can convince your brother to take us to Disney finally. I've been itching to try and get the machines running and enjoy a roller coaster. Wouldn't that be cool?"

I laugh," Whatever you say, dude. Do we got any apples left? I'm starving!"

"You didn't eat breakfast?"

"I did."

"Then why do you need more food?"

"Because I'm a bottomless pit! I'm always hungry. You know that."

"Yeah, I know. Well, maybe I'll grab you one, IF...."

"What?"

"If you promise me something."

"What're you talking about?"

His head turns to the side, and I notice he's not making a joke. His gaze is more serious than usual. He sticks his hand into his bag of belongings and pulls out the notebook we write in together.

"I think when we get to Florida, I'm going to separate from the group."

Silence is all I can give him. I don't know what to say.

"I think my brother is still alive, Em. And I think I know where to find him."

"What do you mean- I..."

"Just trust me. Please. I can do it."

"Not alone, surely. Not alone, Carter!"

"Shh...you're getting loud. Listen. Remember when we were little. What we promised?"

"That we'd never eat worms again?"

"No! Stop...stop joking. For real now."

"The promise to never ruin our friendship. No matter what."

"No matter what. Now, I want you to have this." He hands me the worn out notebook. It's covered in doodle and words we've filled in years ago, every crack and crevice covered in our handwriting. Ink, pencil, marker. Everything.

"I want you to read the stuff in there when you think of me. Make it your link to me. That way..."

"You can comfort me. I get it."

"So....have we made a deal?"

"I...I don't know. I don't think I'm comfortable making this decision. I think I can wait to eat later."

"Come on! I'm trying my best, here! If I could really take you, I would! But I can't. It's too dangerous."

"Dangerous? How? I mean, the lurkers are one thing. But the bandits have decreased significantly. The world is finally picking itself up again. We're regaining our humanity! What on earth could hurt me?"

"My brother could."

His answer was rash. It almost felt.....spiteful.

He looks at me, frowning. His eyes are sad,"If the information I received is indeed correct, and my brother is really alive, it means he's not on our side. If what I've heard is true...." He pauses," If what I heard is true, I think everyone would be in danger. He's apart of that new D.E.S.E.R.T. Nation group. Do you know what they do? They kill people, and not just bad people. Innocent people. And you know that."

I sigh, leaning my head against his. It's too much for me right now.

"I guess a promise is a promise. I'll let you go, but you better be back in one piece. You better not die on me. I've had enough death in the past year."

"Alright. You should get some rest. The sun's setting and car rides get boring in the dark."

I pulled a quilt our from under me and wrap it around us. He lets me support myself on him and I slowly drift to my dreamland.

But my dreamland isn't really a dreamland. It's more of a never-ending nightmare.

End! For now....Muahaha. Just kidding. I'll write more, another day. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it.

• edited June 2014

Okay I'm typing my story NOW!

EDIT: STORY'S BELOW.

• The Walking Dead Lost Stories: Silent Mourning CHAPTER 2: AIKEN

The next day, Christa and clementine walks down a road. They've been walking for as long as they can remember since the early morning they left the campsite. Clementine takes out a bottle of water from her backpack and takes sip of it before she closes the lid and puts it back in. Christa continues walking as Clem stops to check a sign that reads "Welcome to Aiken".

Christa stops to turn and asks, "What is it?".

"It's nothing. Just reading." Clem says as she starts walking forward.

Clementine and Christa walks through the deserted neighbourhood filled with wreckages, un-mowed lawn, and abandoned houses with broken windows and doors. The wind picks up, with the clouds getting darker and beginning to gather quickly. Christa notes "Damn, a storm is coming."

In a sudden moment, an agonizing scream of a man can be heard from the right, it frightens Clementine and Christa. Not far from them, they see a man running into the open, screaming in panic as he shoots the walkers pursuing him. The man constantly pulls the trigger, failing to shoot the heads of the walkers until it runs out of ammo. He continues to pull the trigger until he realizes it's empty and is then ganged up and eaten alive. He screams as his flesh is torn from his bones. "We gotta get out of here, now!", Christa demands in urgency.

Christa and clementine turns around to retreat, only to see a large group of walkers approaching them. The walkers start to surround them. Both looks around for an escape until Clem sees an alleyway between the houses. Clementine points out, "Over there!".

Christa looks in the direction Clementine is pointing. She grabs Clem's hand and both runs to the alleyway in hopes of safety. A walker lurks around the corner of the alley and lunges at them. Christa's grip separates from Clem's as both land on the opposite sides of the walker that collapsed. "Clementine!", Christa yells out in concern.

Clementine gets up with a scared look on her face and yells, "Christa!

The walker between them gets up and approaches Christa; Clem looks behind her and sees many walkers, she looks back to the front and sees more walkers in her path to Christa from the intersections of the alleyway. More walkers notice her and approaches towards Clementine. She is now trapped and surrounded with no way out. She looks around in panic and then sees a manhole below her feet. Clementine struggles her grasp in the holes, desperately trying to open it for her life. Suddenly the manhole opens it on her own, Clem immediately let's go. In her shock, she sees a little girl inside of it on a ladder and says to Clem, "Hurry!"

Clementine quickly gets in as the girl climbs down, quickly, Clem closes the manhole before the walkers could reach. Clementine reaches to the ground level of the sewer and let's go of the ladder. Clementine turns around and looks down to see a little girl who's younger than her. She has black-bobbed hair, Asian, soft big eyes, a small face which is somehow similar to Clem's when she was younger, she's thin and wears a green sundress with brown sandals. She holds a flashlight. Clementine says "Thanks." to the little girl.

The little girl looks up to her with a smile and says, "No problemo. My name's Yukiko. What's yours?" in a cheerful tone.

"My name's Clementine.", Clem responds with a solemn smile on her face.

Clem hears banging from above on the manhole and looks up to it, the girl also looks up, she then turns around and starts walking. Clem turns to look at her walking and starts following her. They walk along the sewer path with Clem kind of curious about the girl. Clementine asks Yukiko, "So what are you doing down here? Are you alone?"

Yukiko responds as she looks up to Clem, "I saw you and your friend getting chased by the monsters from my tree-house. I knew you were in trouble so I had to hurry or you would've been pizza by now. And no, I'm not alone. I have others, they're just not with me right now, that's all."

Clementine asks in confusion, "Wait, if you came from your tree-house, then how....?"

Yukiko points out to a corner, "This way. We're almost there."

The girl walks down the next path and Clem with a slightly worried look follows the girl until they stop at another ladder. "Come on. We just need to get up this ladder and head to the boarded up thing to our right."

Both girls climbs the ladder. Yukiko opens the manhole and the two gets up onto the surface of another alleyway, but one that is notably different. Yukiko closes the manhole and walks to the fence. Clementine walks up as the girl turns, 'Okay can you give me boost? I need to unlock the door thingy behind it."

Clementine nods as she responds, "Alright."

Clementine kneels down and allows Yukiko to climb on her back. Clementine stands up as she struggles to hold Yukiko on her shoulders. Yukiko reaches for the back of the gate and unlocks it. "There.", Yukiko says in success.

Clementine puts Yukiko down and rubs her shoulders for the discomfort. Yukiko opens it up and looks up to Clementine, saying "Come on. just be sure to close it behind you." as she walks in.

Clementine enters the backyard and turns to close the gate and lock it. Clementine turns around and looks to see a tree-house to the left, boxes next to the fence which Yukiko must've used to get over the fence, and a large old white house with charcoal black rooftops in front. The curtains on the windows keeps anything out of sight on what's in there. It would appear Clementine is still in the same neighbourhood. Clementine looks straight across where the house is to see Yukiko up to the porch. Clem walks up quickly to catch up and both stand in front of the door. Yukiko opens it and walks in. Clementine walks inside until the door behind her slams shut on it's own. Clem turns around in panic by the sudden noise only to see a gun pointing at her face. Clementine becomes frightened.

CHAPTER 2: AIKEN END

THERE'S PART TWO HOPED YOU LIKE IT!

• edited June 2014

Emmys story

I have an award winning author here(fable of the month) what an honor who had probably my favorite story of the selection. I'm delighted you came here to write a story

That was awesome so sweet and beautiful

things I liked

• Original and unique with your own characters
    • In terms of plot not using typical TWD plot but coming up with a creative idea with the zombies so must applaud that
    • The character depth is great I'm really learning and connecting with the characters seeing the little interactions and jokes I love writing like this even when the walkers or big events are not occurring I'm still entertained learning about their personality's/friendship etc.
    • Perfect grammar and spacing easy on the eyes to read flowed so naturally
    • I was hooked to every line wanting to know what happens next
    • I found I pictured every scene perfectly and never got lost in the story so well done there
    • Ended on a cliffhanger with D.E.S.E.R.T. Nation group and Carter about to find his brother such a tease I NEED MORE SO EXCITED
    • Made me feel so beautiful

Overall

Thanks for the share Emmy I'm honored to have another quality tale here and hopefully more to come your very talented writer.

Can't give a rating till your finsihed

EMMYPESS posted: »

Alright! You've reeled me in! I'm gonna contribute to this thread, so I hope you like what I write. I've been meaning to do this for a while

• Alright Markd, i will continue the tragic story of our two beloved heroes (aka us;). If you thought shaving of the Stache was emotional, than brace yourself, this chapter will be a feels overload! (And of course it will be funny as well;)

Oh my god help me!!! actually in tears with laughter that was perfection 10/10 funniest thing I ever read That title also I fucking hate

• lol can't wait

Alright Markd, i will continue the tragic story of our two beloved heroes (aka us;). If you thought shaving of the Stache was emotional, than brace yourself, this chapter will be a feels overload! (And of course it will be funny as well;)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.