Official Create your Own TWD story or Fanfic

Comments

• edited April 2014

Haha well played stache well played but did read it though right lol?

Got review from

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/the-walking-dead-a-telltale-games-series/critic-reviews

Excellent work Markd4547! The art, too, is wonderfully realised, both making the world a dangerous but curious place, and giving a great

• Read and review your story links or storys written on this thread MOAR

• Do a crossover of The Walking Dead and The Wolf Among Us!

Markd4547 posted: »

Need More stories

• ME? why like my crossovers Tobi yeah might do just completed dark knight so always take a few days break between story's but might do but you to Tobi owe me a story lol

Do a crossover of The Walking Dead and The Wolf Among Us!

• edited April 2014

Fair enough. How about I release the first part of my comic first, and then you do it. Deal?

ME? why like my crossovers Tobi yeah might do just completed dark knight so always take a few days break between story's but might do but you to Tobi owe me a story lol

• edited April 2014

Alt text

OK If it's best comic I ever read write this story bring it on but I also demand read my dark knight story and tell me what you think lol

Fair enough. How about I release the first part of my comic first, and then you do it. Deal?

• Bump! Bump! This thread must live long!

• edited April 2014

YES thanks Clay MOAR stories

Bump! Bump! This thread must live long!

• Okay, I'll post my storyboard preview later today.

• Bump.

Okay, I'll post my storyboard preview later today.

• Cool bro can't wait

Okay, I'll post my storyboard preview later today.

• Also forgot thanks for the bump lol

Bump.

• edited April 2014

IT'S A DEAL!

Alt text

OK If it's best comic I ever read write this story bring it on but I also demand read my dark knight story and tell me what you think lol

• edited April 2014

This(Dark Knigh up in thread ^) was my last story till Tobi is good boy releases his comic next week so More storys off users till then and as for me lets see what Tobi can do first lol can't wait

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/60314/twd-forum-comic-series-all-characters-posted-except-saltlick305-groovy4112nd-preview-is-up

ARKHAM AND WALKING DEAD CROSS-OVER CHAPTER 1 Origins Of A Joker I was 7 years old but very intelligent kid top of my class. From early

• The following is a preview of my not fully completed storyboard, in the storyboard itself, you are given choices, but for the sake of this preview, I chose the voice options and choices the character would be making throughout the game. Main character, for reference sake, is my profile picture, art done by JonGon. If anyone leaves any constructive criticism, I would be much obliged. Enjoy!

“We were hungry! It was an act of desperation! Please, you have to believe me!”
    “Shut the fuck up!” Asim yelled as he hit the man’s face with the blunt edge of his crowbar. “An act of desperation?! Raping two teenagers is an act of desperation!? Tying men to a tree and leaving them for the freaks is an act of desperation!? You and your friends are monsters!”
    The bandit coughed up blood from where he sat, tied to a lawn chair, and it slowly poured from his mouth and onto his dark blue jacket. Asim waited for him to be finished, then aggressively took off his black, finger-less military gloves and started punching the bandit in the face, as hard as he possibly could. Asim knew why he took off his gloves, when he starts bleeding from his knuckles, it’s meant for him to stop, but he didn't. He couldn't. Finally, Asim stopped to take a breath, and sat down. When he did, all he could see was the members of his group, the ones he tried so hard to protect. Asim then came to the conclusion; he failed them.
    The anger had left, now sadness and regret had taken over. Asim looked into the camp’s dying fire and started to cry silently. “Why?” Asim asked, “Why?”
    The bandit had spent the break from his beating by coughing up blood, which came up in large clumps that tried to clog his throat and unlike most people when they coughed up blood, instead of spraying out, this blood trickled down from his mouth and down his neck, giving the bandit a sinister look. But in his hazel eyes, anyone could see that they were full of regret, “We…we were hungry…and we got carried away...”
    Asim looked at him and said, “Not a good enough explanation.” Asim stood up and side kicked him in the chest, making the blue and white striped lawn chair that the bandit was tied to, fall backwards. Asim walked over to where the bandit had fallen and kneeled, looking at his hurt enemy. The bandit then coughed up blood, but this time it sprayed, landing on the black bandanna that covered Asim’s face, Asim’s eyes, his black patrol cap, and his upper nose and cheek. Asim then wiped away the blood that went into his eyes, but didn’t care for wiping away the blood that had ended up on his upper cheek and nose, to clear his vision.
    Asim stood up, still covered in the blood of the man and his comrades, and looked upon the destroyed bandit camp. Asim saw the carved open tents, the splattered blood and the ten dead bodies, some with blunt trauma to back of the head, some with bullet wounds in the head, and on others; roamer bites.
    He still remembered the fight. Asim had used his own blood to draw large groups of roamers silently to the bandit’s camp, and when the freaks got close to the camp, they cared more about the sound of moving and talking meals more than the smell of his blood. The roamer herd that Asim had created surprised them, already killing two bandits before the undead came within view. Asim from that point on stayed back and watched the clash, gradually picking off bandits as they started to gain the upper hand in the battle. Sometimes, he would shoot the leading bandit, making the bandits think it was an accidental friendly fire, other times he would run up and kill a bandit cowering towards the back of the group with his crowbar, by the end, there were two bandits left and his roamer herd had been destroyed. Asim dispatched the first one with ease, when the second noticed, he bolted, and as he ran Asim shot him in the back of the knee. Asim had his revenge, for Stephen, for Aaron, for John, for Dante’, for Alissa, for Derrick, for all twenty members of his group. But it wasn’t good enough. Kim, Alissa and her younger sister had been raped and shot, Derrick was set on fire, and John and Anthony were tied to trees and left as live roamer bait, and everyone else was gunned down. All Asim could think of is, “What kind of person does this?” He looked directly in the eyes of the bandit and answered his own question out loud, “The kind that isn’t human anymore.”
    Asim walked back to where the bandit sat, in an awkward position, on his back with his legs in the air. He then grabbed the end of the lawn chair and jerked it up. Asim had lost track of time, twenty minutes had passed since he had kicked him over, and the bandit’s legs were fast asleep. Asim then looked around for a knife, due to Winston, Victor and Ralph stealing his knife along with the rest of their supplies when they abandoned his group. He then found one, a small pocket knife, it wasn’t the sharpest of blades, but it’d do. Asim walked over to the tied bandit and held his knife to the man’s arm, and was about to begin sawing, he wanted to make the bandit feel every bit of pain his friends had felt before they died.
    The man let out a near silent squeal as the cold, dull blade touched his skin. “Is this me?” Asim thought to himself, “Is this really me? What have I become? He deserves death, but what I’m doing, it’s not death, it’s something worse. I can’t let this world get to me.”
    Asim then felt another side of himself wanting to cut into the bandit’s arm and pull at his very nerves, inside of him a war of influence had erupted. “He killed everyone!” He thought, “He probably raped Alissa and her sister, or set Derrick on fire, or let people get fed to those…those things! He does not deserve a quick death.”
    Asim heard many voices inside of his head, but the one thought that came above all others was, “If I do this, what separates me from him? Or, what separates me from those things eating people?” 
    When his mind started quieting down, he noticed that tears started pouring down from the bandit’s eyes. Seeing this made Asim realize that he wasn’t the good guy he hoped he was, he was the man out for revenge. Asim told himself that he came out here to kill these people, not for revenge, but to stop them from ever doing this to anyone ever again, but this, what he was doing now, torture, this was not what he came here for. This was not him. He steadily took the pocket knife away from the bandit’s arm and cut the ropes binding him to the lawn chair and started walking away.
    “Wait!” The bandit called to Asim, “Could I have a gun?”
    There were two reasons the bandit would want the gun, to opt out, or to shoot him in the back as he walked away. Personally, Asim didn’t care what he did with the gun, he felt as if he had lost everything. “Here.” He handed the bandit one of the scavenged hand guns that Asim had picked up after the fight.
    Asim continued walking away when suddenly he heard the bandit say, “We’re all monsters now, aren’t we?” He turned just to see that the bandit was staring at all of the dead bodies created by Asim. Asim’s blue-gray eyes and the bandit’s hazel eyes met for the last time, the bandit put the gun in his own mouth and pulled the trigger.

“Holy shit!” Asim nearly yelled as he woke up from his nightmare. He nervously looked around, hoping to see someone, but knew that he wasn’t going to. He stared at the bell he slept under, and then out the no walled steeple. He finally sat up from his dark green sleeping bag and looked out at the town, anxiously peering at the few streets in this town. He saw just about what he expected, burned down building, mounds of burnt roamers, and not a single moving creature. Just him, alone, again.
    It had been five months after the outbreak, four months since the loss of his group, and two months since the last time Asim saw a live human being. He had found this small town about a month and a half ago, right about when he lost track of the group of people he was trying to join. Not knowing what to do, Asim settled into the tallest building he could see, which was the church steeple that wasn’t directly connected to it’s chapel. He then burned downed the rest of the town, including the chapel, which was relatively easy, because it seemed like most of the freaks cleared out a when their food started to disappear, and the roamers that didn’t leave, he killed and burned. Burning down the buildings were a very strategic move, it helped him make sure that the area was truly clear, and to make sure that it stayed that way, he called the freaks roamers because they roamed and there was always a possibility of one coming to the town and hiding in a house. He could also spot an incoming herd or survivors (though he hadn’t seen either since he got there) from miles away, since the town was built on an open field, surrounded by some woodland. So, he scavenged as much supplies as he could from them (which wasn’t much) and burned them down.
    Alone. Asim looked for a roamer wandering about, or a deer just coming out of the surrounding woodland, maybe, just maybe with a couple fawns. But, still, not a single thing was moving. “Hello! Hello, can anyone hear me!?” He called out, hoping for some sign of acknowledgement, like someone answering him, or someone waving to him in the distance. Nothing.
    Asim looked away from burned down town and grabbed his bag. He unzipped it and pulled out his video camera, the same one he used for reconnaissance. He started looking at saved videos, slowly clicking on the right button, changing the saved video data each time, until he finally came to the latest video recorded. He then selected it and waited patiently for it to start. Asim remembered when he recorded this video, he was lying in a ditch outside of a motel with the only thing poking out being this camera. Whenever he made these tapes, he would watch them when he got back to his camp. Each time, he looked and listened for children, elderly or pregnant women, something to prove to him that these guys weren’t like the bandits that killed off his group, and this very tape, proved that he could’ve joined them. And now, this tape was all he had left of people.
    Through the camera’s screen he could make out a makeshift wall, behind it was an RV and a motel. On top of the RV, keeping watch was a depressed looking white woman wearing a black jacket with a gray under shirt, and on her lap was a rifle. For about twenty minutes, nothing happens, the woman sometimes moves around but nothing major happens. Asim normally skipped the first twenty minutes, and then would pause, make sure everything around him was absolutely quiet, and then he would let the video play. The two dumpsters that acted as doors for the motel’s walls opened up and two men step out, one white male, with a mullet and what looked like to be a truckers hat; the other was a black male, wearing a blue buttoned up shirt and carrying a rifle. As they are about to close the dumpster gate, a small girl wearing a blue and white baseball cap comes out and says something to the second man, that Asim can only listen through the camera if he fully turns up the volume and stays completely quiet.
    “Stay lucky, Lee.”
    “You know I will.” Lee answered, in a soft and caring voice.
    He had always wondered about that, ever since he watched it back at his camp, he wasn’t her father, mainly because the two looked nothing alike and she called him “Lee” and not dad.
    “You know, you should stop watching that. It’s fucking with your head.” Asim looked to see who interrupted his thinking, and out of the corner of his eye he saw John, a tall Hispanic man wearing a brown coat and blue jeans.
    “Probably not as much as having conversations with you, John.” Asim said in retaliation, while he paused the camera.
    “Oh, shit! Watch out, the dog’s got bite!” John mocked, then in less than a second, his voice completely changed from mocking Asim, to being dead serious, “Maybe it’s time for you to get off your ass and start looking for some people.”
    “I burned down this fucking town, I send radio broadcasts out every night, and I set up signs and maps everywhere within seven kilometers. Has it ever occurred to you that I’m the last one? Because it sure as hell occurred to me.”
    John looked at him with a fierce fire in his eyes, “Get your ass up and go look for some people, now!” Asim looked back at his backpack and started looking for food or something to take his mind off John’s apparition. “There’s people out there and you know it, now are you going to look for them or contemplate blowing your brains out tonight!? What happened to the man who wanted to help people?! What about back in Atlanta, when you saved my ass?!”
    Asim laughed while digging through, “What about back in Atlanta? I pulled you out of that shithole just for you to die somewhere else. Now let me smoke in peace.” As he said that last word he looked up to see that he had disappeared. “Thank you.”
    The tired, hungry man brought out blunt paper and marijuana, and started to wrap a cigarette. Asim knew it wasn’t the best thing to do, especially in a time like this, but it seemed like all drinking did was relive the pain of his failures, while weed seemed to make him forget about it, for at least as long as his high lasted. The smell was relieving for him, as he opened the bag and took a strong whiff of the weed he had recovered from a drawer before burning the house down, allowing him to forget what happened in his haunted past, from his failures to protect his group, to the group of bandits he slaughtered. Asim just finished wrapping his blunt when he stopped and pulled out his lighter, it was a zippo lighter with a purple butterfly on it. The memories of the day when his brother gave him that lighter were still very vivid in Asim’s mind. No one would really understand, it was an inside joke between him and his brother. Asim, since he was a child, had always been frightened of insects, and his brother would constantly joke about it, and before his brother, Pavel, went on his deployment to Peru as part of the UN Peacekeepers, he had bought it for him.
    He flicked the lighter and a small, bright fire appeared out of the nozzle, he then picked up his tightly wrapped blunt, stuck it in his mouth and lit it. He inhaled and exhaled the thick smoke from the weed, losing care for what was happening, forgetting what has happened.
    His started to taste ash when he inhaled, which meant that this blunt was just about done. He threw it on the wooden steeple floor, stepped on it (to make sure the sparks wouldn’t start a fire below) and kicked it down. The cigarette slowly dropped, and Asim watched it as it fell…when he saw a figure standing in the fields below. It wasn’t a very large figure, it must have only been a child, Asim noticed this and called out to the child, “Hey! Do you need help?!” Then he noticed, it was a little girl, but she seemed to be ignoring him. He grabbed his bag and his axe (just in case if it was a walker) and quickly climbed down the steeple’s outside ladder, yelling out questions to her as did so, “Do you need food?! Are you hurt?! Where is your group?!” Each time, no response.
    He finally touched the ground, and when he did, he ran towards her, calmly. But in reality he wanted to sprint towards her, Asim knew that being alone for this long, he was slowly going crazy. He needed people. He then stopped four meters away and asked, “Little girl, are you okay? Where is your group?”
    Still no response.
    “Please, answer me.” He said nearly crying, “Please, say anything.”
    Then he recognized the little girl. It was the one from his camera, the little girl at the motel. The group he wanted to join, but as he came to the motel, he had found it under attack from bandits and roamers. Right when Asim entered the motel’s walls, their RV drove off and he never saw them again. He remembered the anger and the sadness that festered in him that day. He remembered walking for days and nights just looking for them, and then he was forced to abandon the search when the largest herd of roamers he had ever seen blocked off the road to Savannah. Instead, Asim went North, towards the Augusta area, hoping to find someone, anyone.
    “I’m screwed, aren’t I?” He asked the little girl, “I have fully lost my fucking mind.”
    The girl, said nothing, and simply faded away. Asim took a good look around one last time and said, “I need to get out of here.”

• edited April 2014

Thanks for the share finally delighted right do 2 reviews for the dream sequence and reality

Dream Review things I liked

• Went straight into the action from first sentence I was hooked so much fun reading
    • Loved not afraid to go over themes like rape, suicide, torture etc as reader always adds little edge to the story as realize anything is possible the writer is not afraid to do anything adding to the tension making me expect the unexpected love this
    • Love script very intelligent with Asim using own blood to attract zombies to the camp one of the many moments was just genius idea
    • Love the way see characters reflect on every decision and event making reader feel in their shoes seeing the consequences of their actions one example when Asim decided not shot bandit loved whole sequence in the decision to do it or not
    • *Descriptions are done well, great pacing also full of action and suspense

• The Ending was so unexpected and epic was not expecting that at all just beautifully violent and brilliantly written

Rating

9.5/10

Reality

• The mystery element of this was brilliant always enjoyed every sentence to find out more about Asim and his current situation
    • References to Clem and Lee just love this and ending has me really excited for next section
    • Again well written everything was described brilliantly never had reread a section flowed so well with no mistakes.
    • Realistic within TWD universe can imagine myself doing something similar if had to survive so related to Asim and also loved introduction of John as know few people like him so made the world in the story feel more realistic

Rating

This section 9/10 but overall 9.5 as full review

Overall

Just quality story and JonGon was great choice for drawing seen his work and his very talented artist one of the best I've seen. If telltale use this I buy it I truly believe it's good enough as for criticism can't think of anything just keep doing what your doing your very talented.

MOAR please love reading your stories

The following is a preview of my not fully completed storyboard, in the storyboard itself, you are given choices, but for the sake of this p

• That was one of most epic story's ever read well done good sir love dark knight

ARKHAM AND WALKING DEAD CROSS-OVER CHAPTER 1 Origins Of A Joker I was 7 years old but very intelligent kid top of my class. From early

• Thanks Clem love see story from you to

ClemKilla posted: »

That was one of most epic story's ever read well done good sir love dark knight

• Wtf everywhere this fucking TLOU (ps. I PLAYED TLOU)

• edited April 2014

lol so your point is? (ps played the last of us well done sir)

sweet_pea posted: »

Wtf everywhere this fucking TLOU (ps. I PLAYED TLOU)

• edited April 2014

Alt text

• Thanks for the support, this is the first time I've posted my story up on a forum. I tried to make the story as realistic seeming as possible, you've to try to imagine that you're alone and everyone you've known has died, and that's were the realistic part comes from. In most of my writing, I don't like giving every detail of the character when you first read about him, you slowly and gradually learn about the character. I transition the next section into novel form and post it up on here later. Thanks, for the positive feedback! Trust me, it gets even better.

Thanks for the share finally delighted right do 2 reviews for the dream sequence and reality Dream Review things I liked * Went stra

• edited April 2014

Please release anything when your finished brilliant your very talented that was main reason loved it so much as reader can relate to his every decision as found I'd do the same most times just superb

Thanks for the support, this is the first time I've posted my story up on a forum. I tried to make the story as realistic seeming as possibl

• edited April 2014

Alt text

But love MGS thumb for you

• Alt text

But love MGS thumb for you

• agreed bump more stories

Bump!

• Deadly good reads very entertaining TLOU and Dark Knight Storys might write story myself

• Well everyone's doing it so...

Bump

• Thanks Blades and another thing I was promised a sequel to your story PLEASE blades your brilliant writer MOAR

Well everyone's doing it so... Bump

• Episode 2: The Lost

Coming SOON!

Not Telltale soon though don't worry :).

Thanks Blades and another thing I was promised a sequel to your story PLEASE blades your brilliant writer MOAR

• Thanks can't wait brilliant MOAR

Episode 2: The Lost Coming SOON! Not Telltale soon though don't worry .

• Thanks and please do love to read it

FatToad posted: »

Deadly good reads very entertaining TLOU and Dark Knight Storys might write story myself

• I would enjoy reading the next story, too.

Episode 2: The Lost Coming SOON! Not Telltale soon though don't worry .

• Clayton you crazy bugger I don't have time to read all that :P

The following is a preview of my not fully completed storyboard, in the storyboard itself, you are given choices, but for the sake of this p

• Tyler Durant should post some of his stories here.

• edited April 2014

Would be cool honestly be happy if any users has a shot at writing a story but think Tyler just makes Thread stories but what about you Aus come on

AusZombie posted: »

Tyler Durant should post some of his stories here.

• edited April 2014

I dunno Mark rofl, I would probably write a terrible short story :)

You can call me Mathew if you want if you can remember it, after al I call you by your first name Spark :P

Would be cool honestly be happy if any users has a shot at writing a story but think Tyler just makes Thread stories but what about you Aus come on

Sign in to comment in this discussion.