Official Create your Own TWD story or Fanfic

Comments

• Thanks !

I really liked writing the seven part because it gave him some background and how obsessed he is with the number now. I'm glad you enjoy my writing it makes my day :).

Three more episodes left. Coming... Soon

• Thanks for the share though delighted your writing more YES can't wait MOAR

Thanks ! I really liked writing the seven part because it gave him some background and how obsessed he is with the number now. I'm glad you enjoy my writing it makes my day . Three more episodes left. Coming... Soon

• MOAR STORIES PLEASE

Markd4547 posted: »

ARKHAM AND WALKING DEAD CROSS-OVER CHAPTER 1 Origins Of A Joker I was 7 years old but very intelligent kid top of my class. From early

• I used to write a couple stories using forum members for characters on the other forum, before I left.

Come on deceptio me to lol no pro writers here just want storys good, bad or awful just for bit of fun please lol

• edited April 2014

Okay I'll check it out

Alt text

EDIT: Just finished reading it. It was awesome! You made the Joker even more of a creep. XD

However I did get confused of who' talking from time to time. Overall: COOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wJZM2s9d-w The deal to write WAU and TWD fanfic tobi had write best comic ever The best comic ever rea

• Cool write another story here Harpar

Harpadarpa posted: »

I used to write a couple stories using forum members for characters on the other forum, before I left.

• edited April 2014

Lol understand my story's are insane lol but glad you enjoyed the insanity of the joker but hope didn't get to confused just wondering also what parts do you enjoy in all the randomness

Okay I'll check it out EDIT: Just finished reading it. It was awesome! You made the Joker even more of a creep. XD However I did get confused of who' talking from time to time. Overall: COOL!

• When Bruce and Bane arrive at the funhouse and when Bruce sees the zombies where joker makeup

Lol understand my story's are insane lol but glad you enjoyed the insanity of the joker but hope didn't get to confused just wondering also what parts do you enjoy in all the randomness

• edited April 2014

Alt text

How I feel when writing a story lol ^

But thanks surprised didn't mention the ending how deliciously violent and evil with Joker blowing up the house and infecting bane lol

When Bruce and Bane arrive at the funhouse and when Bruce sees the zombies where joker makeup

• I found my way here from the poetry thread. Love the story!

The following is a preview of my not fully completed storyboard, in the storyboard itself, you are given choices, but for the sake of this p

• As fellow TLOU fan demand to know what think of my story lol

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

I found my way here from the poetry thread. Love the story!

• edited April 2014

Let you know as soon as I get some free time to read it :D

As fellow TLOU fan demand to know what think of my story lol

• edited April 2014

Alt text

Cool thanks Viva lol

Let you know as soon as I get some free time to read it

• AusZombie posted: »

Tyler Durant should post some of his stories here.

• edited April 2014

First off thanks for sharing such quality story's honour have such greater writer on this thread

Copy and pasted over reviews already did but I'll read last 2 soon and do a review which didn't do yet

But recommend all users read these story's just quality each of them

Saving Grace part 1

Things I Liked

• Realistic follows all TWD universe rules
    • Feel way wrote the characters stay true to their personality's within the games
    • Also loved the dark theme of the story plenty of cursing, killing and shooting showing the reader anything is possible within this story not afraid to write about any sensitive subject so on the edge of my seat when baby ending came up as knew your not afraid to do anything
    • Easy and very entertaining to read never got bored kept tension high thorough
    • Great character emotional depth. Find with most story's on the forum characters have more invincible feel but in this story every action has reaction within the mentality of the character struggling through every action mentally enjoyed that.

Expand more things I like if you want have so many

Rating 9/10

Thumbed all your threads felt all quality thanks great reads do a summary

The Walking Dead: A Saving Grace Part 2

Really enjoyed this built good foundation for upcoming threads might lacked bit of action but loved mystery element

Rating 8/10

The Walking Dead: Nowhere To Run Part 1

First off Irish accent and they play soccer YES I relate. Loved introduction of Eliza-Clem friendship really fun to read and well written

8.5/10

The Walking Dead: Nowhere To Run Part 2

Yes now this is what I love action, high tension, perfect descriptions felt in the moment never knew what going happen next. Clem letting Eliza take her place was really interesting concept and shocked me

9/10

Finish saying as first time reader did marathon of all the threads all solid additions with excellent writing thanks for the share can't wait for the sequel

The Walking Dead: Into The Unknown Part 1

As promised a review thanks for sharing the link on my thread

Things I liked

• Realistic within Walking Dead
    • All characters behaved and interacted like they would of in the game so great character writing
    • Loved all little jokes and character interactions fun to read and just really nice
    • Very easy to read with perfect grammar
    • Built tension slowly
    • Loved the flashback such a beautiful segment
    • Love all twists including Eliza but have spoiler free reviews

Overall

Your very talented and should continue doing more threads really enjoyed this segment had great character depth a solid addition you seem to be getting better every story well done

Rating

The Walking Dead: Into The Unknown Part 2

Review summary

This story was probably my favorite so far so much tension and drama thorough edge of your seat stuff as reader never knew what was going to happen next so unpredictable and brilliant. Badass Clem is back and I'm loving it very talented writer MOAR.

Rating

finish last 2 storys tomorrow and review them again

Ah, what the hell. Why not? The Walking Dead: 16 Months. http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/64873/the-walking-dead-16-months-fan-fiction

• Just going say in next week or two I'll be starting and finishing a TWAU and TWD cross over as was the deal with tobi lol but also MOAR STORIES FROM USERS

• I've been thinking. I could take some inspiration from a friend on the other forum, and make a Walking Dead type thing with forum users. Hm... Maybe... What do you think of the focus being avoiding protagonist deaths? Like, I leave decisions at the end of each bit, and people respond, leaving their answer. Sometimes, these answers will get the protagonist whose perspective the story is from, or people around them. Whaddaya think?

Cool write another story here Harpar

• edited April 2014

Perfect relate to what your saying as tried something similar but not with the decisions more mix of TWAU and TWD. Giving the users decisions makes the reader feel more involved and part of the story genius idea. Such good idea recommend making thread about it to get necessary feedback and seen by wider audience love story's here but feel deserves a thread to get the necessary feedback but put here if you want to sounds so cool.

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/60268/the-walking-dead-and-user-threads-telltale-forum-fanfic/new

I've been thinking. I could take some inspiration from a friend on the other forum, and make a Walking Dead type thing with forum users. Hm.

• Oh, I was definitely gonna make a thread.

Perfect relate to what your saying as tried something similar but not with the decisions more mix of TWAU and TWD. Giving the users decision

• Cool share a link here as soon as its done can't wait to see it

Oh, I was definitely gonna make a thread.

• What should I call it?

Cool share a link here as soon as its done can't wait to see it

• Not sure bro but recommend really unique name as so many threads with name fanfic etc needs to stand out but honestly have no idea but good luck

What should I call it?

• Hmm... Maybe "The Walking Forum"?

Not sure bro but recommend really unique name as so many threads with name fanfic etc needs to stand out but honestly have no idea but good luck

• yeah sounds cool

Hmm... Maybe "The Walking Forum"?

• Alright, it's up, man. I haven't started it, I just want to know who is going to be in it before I start anything.

yeah sounds cool

• Just seen it well done brilliant

Alright, it's up, man. I haven't started it, I just want to know who is going to be in it before I start anything.

• Sweet.

Just going say in next week or two I'll be starting and finishing a TWAU and TWD cross over as was the deal with tobi lol but also MOAR STORIES FROM USERS

• edited April 2014

lol your asked for an insane story finish it this week but give you bit of the plot

Starring Lee, Clem, Bigby, Snow white, Crane, Grendel

Plot:

There's an Outbreak of mundy virus(zombie virus) which the zombie bite turns fables into a zombie for a limited time before they go back to normal as they have higher immunity to the virus but in this short period of time a human was bitten by this zombie fable as humans have no immunity it creates a permanent fable zombie releasing a super virus and because of the more powerful virus more brain is kept in use so zombies now can use their fables powers. The virus is spreading forcing Bigby to leave fabletown to wipe out few infected before spreads to much becoming unstoppable and reaches fabletown killing everyone.

Team of Lee. Clem, Bigby and Snow
    Have lots of crazy over the top action scenes planned to wish say more but no spoilers

Sweet.

• edited April 2014

Alt text

X-D

Let you know as soon as I get some free time to read it

• Sorry been real hectic, what with easter and me leaving very soon. I'll try my best to read through it haha!

X-D

• Only joking no pressure viva lol if your to busy or to tired it's fine

Sorry been real hectic, what with easter and me leaving very soon. I'll try my best to read through it haha!

• Oh trust me I'll read it. Just might not get to tell you how much I liked it for a few months. :p

Only joking no pressure viva lol if your to busy or to tired it's fine

• edited April 2014

Alt text

Viva by telltale release dates standards a month only a day whatever viva I can wait lol

Oh trust me I'll read it. Just might not get to tell you how much I liked it for a few months.

• Good story so much action good share

MOAR STORIES

• Thanks toad glad to heat you enjoyed it

Good story so much action good share

• Alt text

How I feel when writing a story lol ^ But thanks surprised didn't mention the ending how deliciously violent and evil with Joker blowing up the house and infecting bane lol

• Interesting. I like it.

lol your asked for an insane story finish it this week but give you bit of the plot Starring Lee, Clem, Bigby, Snow white, Crane, Grendel

• Sorry, it's taking me a while to post up the second preview, but I'm working on my Battle Royale thread, so I'm trying to multi-task.

• ok no pressure take as long as need also well done on brilliant thread

Sorry, it's taking me a while to post up the second preview, but I'm working on my Battle Royale thread, so I'm trying to multi-task.

• Just remind users that this thread is open for everyone to make a story good or bad promise to thumb and good you decent review thanks lets get creative lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.