The Walking Dead Forum Awards

Comments

• I was mentioned by a few people. I guess I'm known for being unknown... -_-

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Am I really that unknown here? :I

• edited April 2014

Don't you worry, just Because people didn't said nothing to this comment doesn't mean that they don't want to be friends, So many people wasn't mention, just like me, but they are not going to remember everyone, it's normal :) Just put a smile on your face and move On.

Thanks for cheering me up, but I gotta do this. I bet not even they want to be my friends... EDIT: Im gonna cry myself to sleep now. Good night.

• Now I understand why I knew you ! :O

Twistee posted: »

I was mentioned by a few people. I guess I'm known for being unknown... -_-

• That's the Obvious One, wait... You won a Award, making a Obivous Comment, Congratulations !

Best comic book seris - based on the Telltale community members - Award: Tobi-Is-a-Good-Boy! (Okay, i'm running out of ideas here...but Tobi definitely deserved an award!)

• Let's all be friends adopt puppies together!

Alive_Clem posted: »

Don't you worry, just Because people didn't said nothing to this comment doesn't mean that they don't want to be friends, So many people was

• Ahahha, see WalkerHH93 ? Now you won a friend, and a puppie :D

Let's all be friends adopt puppies together!

• Hilarious how people are hating on you just for pure jealousy but are accusing you of something else the least thing I have seen you doing here is complaining you've actually been making fun of downvotes which ausZombid did as well but he hated on you for doing it

SaltLick305 posted: »

See You did make a good point, I talk about Trolls. I Agree. This is the part where Jealousy comes into play, You saw an Opporunity to ta

• One thing you can't hide - is when you're crippled inside.

Beastwolf posted: »

Hilarious how people are hating on you just for pure jealousy but are accusing you of something else the least thing I have seen you doing h

• XD

One thing you can't hide - is when you're crippled inside.

• Thanks for the Puppie. :-)

Alt text

Ahahha, see WalkerHH93 ? Now you won a friend, and a puppie

• You were, keep looking :)

I Think I wasn't mention here, but it's okay I think that more people need it than me because they deserve it

• Soooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

Thanks for the Puppie. :-)

• I like that idea ! :D

Giraffehat posted: »

This thread can let everyone feel the love! http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/65324/say-something-nice-about-the-forum-member-above-you/p1

• edited April 2014

Hey this looks like a good idea. :)

This thread can let everyone feel the love! http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/65324/say-something-nice-about-the-forum-member-above-you/p1

• No more forever alones! Yeah!

Hey this looks like a good idea.

• Forever Alones - let's end with this especie.

No more forever alones! Yeah!

• 2nd page by raging_blades

You were, keep looking

• You got me, hon. I'm craving for attention with my 30 comments since February.

ImSnowWhite posted: »

Are you really jealous that someone is getting more attention than you on the internet ? Gosh people these days.

• edited April 2014

Thank you so much, for explaining us what's already obvious!

Alt text

That's the Obvious One, wait... You won a Award, making a Obivous Comment, Congratulations !

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited April 2014

Its Like with GOUSTTTT. I've seen people hate on the guy because he uses too many gifs. Funny part ? 70% of the forum does it as well but they hate on him because he is beloved around here, They're Jelly.

Im done here though, My points were sucessfully made and that's a fact that cannot be denied or reversed. Any Argumentation after this is completely meaningless. Im leaving with a smile on my face knowing I got so many eyes on me.

Beastwolf posted: »

XD

• I like the ClukeStoryisdumb

ClukeStoryBro ClukeStoryIsDumb Lol I don't know.

• Don't you worry, if you need help, contact Alive_Clem :D

Thank you so much, for explaining us what's already obvious!

• edited April 2014

Alt text

Yes Bro thank you

Best bros:Rafoli,Deceptio,JonGon,Markd4547,OhYouPokedMe,The Walking Mustache,LeeTheProffesional,TWDfan86,Giraffehat,Azlyn,GOUSTTTT,Viva_la_lee,Tobi-is-a-good-boy,Saltlick and last but not least GuiltyKingOumaShu

• I'm your friend? sheds a tear Thank you!

• Was I ? That's great to know :)

2nd page by raging_blades

• I never said you had to be looking for attention in order to be jealous... :)

You got me, hon. I'm craving for attention with my 30 comments since February.

• I'm in GOUSTTTT's list, fuck yeah! Thank you bro, it's an honor.

Alt text

• Is Clem_Alive me? 0:

In advance I'm SO sorry if you are not mentioned. Best fan fiction: Harpadarpa, and Clayton_Boylan Best user: Satlick305 (Posts and r

• Yeah... Must have put it in the wrong order :D. sorry.

Is Clem_Alive me? 0:

• You mean Lisa's struggle right? She is such a deep and multilayered character.

I mean, I just feel that Tommy Wiseau is the voice of the modern age. That movie really captured Johnny's struggle.

• Don't you worry and thanks. :D

Yeah... Must have put it in the wrong order . sorry.

• This thread is so soft and cuddly and warm and fuzzy! I want to hug it all day!

• Lol its funny how everyone is arguing against everyone and the downvotes troll is disliking people on both sides. He's the true enemy why are we fighting each other ??

Its Like with GOUSTTTT. I've seen people hate on the guy because he uses too many gifs. Funny part ? 70% of the forum does it as well but th

• It seems to me like you are the expert Mark - uh, I mean GOUSTTTT.

• Yup you got it right... Well assuming you were talking about me!

Thanks!

Best User: You're all awesome. Nicest People: GOUSTTTT, Azlyn, Ohyoupokedme, IHeartTWD, Viva-La-Lee, Bigby-Wolf, The Walkig Mustache, Mar

• GHOUSTTTT was a troll I think.

Thanks for the mention. And yeah Lemoncakes... Gotta hate those kinds of trolls

Zyphon posted: »

People who I like that I will mention here for no particular category or award but I'll just mention because I think they're awesome: GHOUST

• edited April 2014

The emotion is comming. :')

Why don't we just forget all these awards, best users/threads, etc and let's just party in this thread, hang out and chat with each other! W

• Errrrr... Thanks. :)

Glinda posted: »

This thread is so soft and cuddly and warm and fuzzy! I want to hug it all day!

• Lol, same here. If you guys go with it, that should be the name, haha.

I like the ClukeStoryisdumb

Sign in to comment in this discussion.