The Walking Dead Forum Awards

1111213141517»

Comments

• edited April 2014

9 upvotes already lol, this is gonna happen.

SaltLick305 posted: »

Will we be forced into representing a Troll ? Lol.

• Thanks bro, that comment really made me happy.

You are cool guy too :)

You must be kidding.You're a cool guy.Not a loser

• Did anyone get the reference?

Saltlick123 posted: »

The son of a troll would have disliked salt no matter what we did, but I'm not getting disliked that way, not without a chat......

• Shit...

It'll be fun I can tell you that much.

9 upvotes already lol, this is gonna happen.

• edited April 2014

Okay here is my list:

The best rhread: TWD comic series by Tobi-is-a-good-boy

The best user: Azlyn, GOUSTTTT, Swagguykiller, Cart hero and Tobi.

"Best" troll: Shaundi, Clukr4 life, Lexiporter.. whatever you want to call her.

• I am the swag king!!!

Markd4547 posted: »

Whoever reads this I think your the best user(not doing best bro's I refuse to forget anyone lol) Best Villains Eddie Maiden Guilty

• Haha, I'm underrated? Eh, I guess. I'm not surprised I'm not mentioned more since I don't post a whole lot :P Either way, thanks for including me up there ^-^

Markd4547 posted: »

Whoever reads this I think your the best user(not doing best bro's I refuse to forget anyone lol) Best Villains Eddie Maiden Guilty

• edited April 2014

Well it only got 13 upvotes. Neither of us will be representing.

Shit... It'll be fun I can tell you that much.

• I get the feeling I belong more in the bros section or nowhere at all. I ain't too friendly.

Gengar posted: »

Here's my nominees for... Most friendly user: * TWDFan86 * Harpadarpa * Rock114 * Tobi-is-a-Good-Boy * Zerius * GOUSTTTT * Viv

• That's my new favorite gif.

• Ugh. That guy is one of the reasons I left the other forum. By the way, he denounced this whole place, stating that everybody who stayed here after the rule 34 attacks "deserves what's coming to them." Or something along those lines.

Saoralba131 posted: »

I've been around here for a very long time seeing other users come and go and a user who I haven't seen for a while I think deserves a shout

• Well, I haven't seen you being "unfriendly" here though.

Harpadarpa posted: »

I get the feeling I belong more in the bros section or nowhere at all. I ain't too friendly.

• We're safe from public embarassment lol.

Well it only got 13 upvotes. Neither of us will be representing.

• I get on and the first thread I look at is a BOOMBOX CHEETOS thread, Guess he's back.

We're safe from public embarassment lol.

• So SaltLick, I kind of wanted to apologise, I know that I earlier came across as a complete arsehole and I just wanted to explain myself a little bit. I have been under a lot of stress lately, we just got through anzac day and Because of my sleep and work schedule over the last week or so I have been averaging about 2 hours of sleep a night. With a large amount of sleep deprivation and stress it is not unusual for me to say things that I don't mean and I later come to regret. I honestly don't expect you to accept my apology but believe me when I say that truly don't have anything against you, I wasn't myself when I said those things. Anyway that's it I just wanted to explain myself.

Yes, This is the Final State of Depression. Slowly but Surely, You Stepped away from your Initial argument because I proved you wrong lik

• Damn I Missed it again !

I get on and the first thread I look at is a BOOMBOX CHEETOS thread, Guess he's back.

• Same here :P.

That_1_Guy posted: »

I know how you feel. I've been on this forum for about 6-8 months now, yet I feel a little... Left out? Probably because I mostly spend my t

Sign in to comment in this discussion.