The Walking Dead Forum Awards

Comments

• Well isn't this a beautiful relationship! haha!

• Best comic book seris - based on the Telltale community members - Award: Tobi-Is-a-Good-Boy! (Okay, i'm running out of ideas here...but Tobi definitely deserved an award!)

• Alt text

Awesomeo. You are awesome. How can we not like you.

• edited April 2014

Alt text

Welcome back Tobi bro and yes lol

Well isn't this a beautiful relationship! haha!

• I want to make a Joker version of my character right now. So we can be Joker bros for real.

Markd4547 posted: »

Welcome back Tobi bro and yes lol

• lol when comics are over like your avatar it's quality shows your quality at drawing and good promotion for your comic perfect plus pretty badass

I want to make a Joker version of my character right now. So we can be Joker bros for real.

• Yes, You do.

You've openly admitted disliking me for no earthly reason since this is basically the first time we've ever talked. That's the reason you lied. I don't like you either, But I don't need to go around saying things about you.

This is getting painful to watch, Everytime you try to make a point you end up destroying any validity it had youself.

Please, Stay quiet or try to make a point I can actually discuss.

You're like a blind man swinging an axe in a crowd full of children.

AusZombie posted: »

I have nothing against you Saltlick but this passive aggressive nonsense is absurd, I was trying to make a point not cause an argument. And

• edited April 2014

Alt text

WTF I'm I reading this argument I have huge respect for Gousttt, Saltlck etc there likes are well deserved but Aus was just expressing an opinion then see all this hate against each other not picking sides but all so unnecessary actually disappointed reading all this from all sides this community were all bro's

SaltLick305 posted: »

Its Like with GOUSTTTT. I've seen people hate on the guy because he uses too many gifs. Funny part ? 70% of the forum does it as well but th

• I feel like this can only end with you two kissing.

Yes, You do. You've openly admitted disliking me for no earthly reason since this is basically the first time we've ever talked. That's t

• KO.

Yes, You do. You've openly admitted disliking me for no earthly reason since this is basically the first time we've ever talked. That's t

• You're arrogant, if someone disagrees with you you're passive aggressive, you argue with someone you label them a troll, you tailor each and every post according to what people will like the most, you apparently win arguments by just saying "I win" these are some of the myriad reasons I don't like you. I would go on but who cares what I think, i'm just a troll now.

• Are you really that mad ? You've gone back to your old ways, putting words in my mouth. I don't recall ever calling you a troll.

We've gotten to the point Where you're basically trying to figure out which lie people will believe the most.

Please, Leave if you have nothing you have to add to this. Throwing Lie won't get you no White-Knight points here.

You're arrogant, if someone disagrees with you you're passive aggressive, you argue with someone you label them a troll, you tailor each and

• KO Numero Dos. No need to keep replying to him Saltlick, You won this since yesterday he's just slowly changing the subject now because he realized that xD.

Are you really that mad ? You've gone back to your old ways, putting words in my mouth. I don't recall ever calling you a troll. We've go

• Yes, This is the Final State of Depression.

Slowly but Surely, You Stepped away from your Initial argument because I proved you wrong like Horseman Said. Now, You're about to make this a Flame war with Personal Attacks flying through the air starting with Calling me arrogant, A Liar hating on an Arrogant Dude.

Al the arguments you've started are meaningless to this point.

You're arrogant, if someone disagrees with you you're passive aggressive, you argue with someone you label them a troll, you tailor each and

• edited April 2014

Win? each user are just giving their personal opinions are no winners Aus expressed in his first comment feels shouldn't even mention the trolls downvoting giving them attention also not all down votes are trolls ok fair enough even if you don't agree it's an opinion think their both great users neither opinion wins? as it's a personal opinion their both great users this debate should just stop leave on a good note.

KO Numero Dos. No need to keep replying to him Saltlick, You won this since yesterday he's just slowly changing the subject now because he realized that xD.

• I have to disagree with you there.

He wasn't expressing a friendly opinion we could all happily discuss, He took a shot at me to try to get himself some Rebellious White-Knight points and deep down you know that, You just can't pick sides because you get along with both, I get it.

Besides, Horseman has a point. Its up to you to decide what its Called when yours points are proven to be wrong and Lies, Like I said when this started.

You haven't noticed he slowly changed what we were Discussing either ? Why ? Take your best guess.

Win? each user are just giving their personal opinions are no winners Aus expressed in his first comment feels shouldn't even mention the tr

• edited April 2014

Not sure I respect your opinion and I know Aus is a nice guy and great user and you have every right to defend yourself just hard to read for me have great respect for both users so find this argument annoying never liked the idea of this winning an argument thing either I hold both users opinions in highest regard feel each side have the right to express an opinion not about winning both expressed your honest opinions on the matter that's all that counts not a competition.

(Just an honest opinion think your quality user to not hating on either)

I have to disagree with you there. He wasn't expressing a friendly opinion we could all happily discuss, He took a shot at me to try to g

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited April 2014

That's wrong, In my point of view.

When you're having a discussion about the game or something actually meaningful, There's not right and wrong.

When you start an argument with nothing but Lies as your main weapon you're bound to be proven wrong. He even admitted to you he didn't like me, Which proved my point further. This was nothing more than someone taking the opportunity to take a shot at someone they dislike without thinking about the consequences.

Not sure I respect your opinion and I know Aus is a nice guy and great user and you have every right to defend yourself just hard to read fo

• edited April 2014

Perception is reality thats the way he sees it and you see it as false weapon ok but see where your coming from but don't want to get in argument over this thing were Bro's Saltlick

That's wrong, In my point of view. When you're having a discussion about the game or something actually meaningful, There's not right and

• We're not Arguing, We're just having a Friendly Chat Analyzing what went down here.

I understand you don't wanna say he was wrong, You get along with him too. Trust me, I wouldn't do that to a friend of mine either.

The Majority of the people who weren't in the Middle of this realized this was his own fault.

I don't like him either, But I still don't go through the Forum talking shit about him. He was still talking shit to you about me, After he backed down from the fight, Ironic.

Perception is reality thats the way he sees it and you see it as false weapon ok but see where your coming from but don't want to get in argument over this thing were Bro's Saltlick

• True and I agree with this statement Saltlick definitely I honestly didn't even see this argument when heard about it but still think Aus is a nice guy always honest i'll debate anything but when 2 of my bros are involved never pick sides ever

We're not Arguing, We're just having a Friendly Chat Analyzing what went down here. I understand you don't wanna say he was wrong, You ge

• Thanks Bro :) Yes, That's completely understandable.

What he did is rather lame though, Im not even talking about lying to make me look bad. He backed down from the Argumentation, As you can see he came up with an Excuse trying to justify why he couldn't keep arguing. He should've just end it there. Instead, He kept talking Shit behind my back after being proven wrong. Lame.

Maybe you're right, He's a nice guy. I just don't like Liars, So I don't like him.

True and I agree with this statement Saltlick definitely I honestly didn't even see this argument when heard about it but still think Aus is a nice guy always honest i'll debate anything but when 2 of my bros are involved never pick sides ever

• MrLeeMrLee Banned

swaggukiller69 gets a award for being never annoying and always makes things nice

Hell yes!!!

• MrLeeMrLee Banned

Greg's appears tomorrow with probably a trailer for EP 3 because IGN pays Telltale that the trailer doesn't appear online and we have to wait for there show that's awful because GREG! You know what I mean.

Hell yes!!!

• And you get an award for being awesome and killing greg!

MrLee posted: »

swaggukiller69 gets a award for being never annoying and always makes things nice

• I agree with Mark that Aus isn't a bad dude. I had a good discussion with him in the off-topic section about religion, but I also agree with you. This whole argument was just a mistake on his part that was destined to fail from the start. You had literally won the argument with your first response, "If you can point out a Post In which I said 'Why Im I getting Downvotes?' Like you said I did, you win. Couldn't find anything ? Just What I expected. Thanks for your time."

Still waiting for someone to call you a transsexual dinosaur.

Thanks Bro Yes, That's completely understandable. What he did is rather lame though, Im not even talking about lying to make me look bad

• Exactly.

As a matter of fact, The argument was Over even before my first response.

I won it as soon as he started it, Since that was the most Obvious Do-It-for-My-Feelings Lie ever.

Lol Im waiting for that as well, Let's see who wants some more.

I agree with Mark that Aus isn't a bad dude. I had a good discussion with him in the off-topic section about religion, but I also agree with

• Yeah, we might discuss the downvote troll a bit, but neither of us have ever really complained about him. In fact the last thing I saw you say about him the other night was that if you didn't get more than 7 downvotes you would be disappointed by him. The trolls serve as conversation starter, and I don't really consider that feeding them when they aren't even contributing to the conversation, and no one is mad.

On a more important note though, time is short and that picture only has 9 likes.

Exactly. As a matter of fact, The argument was Over even before my first response. I won it as soon as he started it, Since that was t

• Apparently Making Fun of a Troll is complaining about them. I know what you're thinking, Its the complete Opposite. MindBlown.

Yeah, Fuck you won the deal. You're lucky this thread was moved to the Off topic section let's make a similar deal in the Comic Thread and you'll see, lol.

Yeah, we might discuss the downvote troll a bit, but neither of us have ever really complained about him. In fact the last thing I saw you s

• Lol if we do that then it's basically a guarantee.

Apparently Making Fun of a Troll is complaining about them. I know what you're thinking, Its the complete Opposite. MindBlown. Yeah, Fuck

• MrLeeMrLee Banned
    edited April 2014

And you are awesome to
    Alt text

And you get an award for being awesome and killing greg!

• You'll receive at least 30 Upvotes just to be sure, lol.

That Picture would look so good on you. Represent BOOMBOX CHEETOS against The Clukers.

Lol if we do that then it's basically a guarantee.

• edited April 2014

Lol how about this. I'll post the picture in there with the deal, but with an added clause. If it gets to 30 upvotes in 12 hours you have to make it your avatar too. I know that glorious picture would look good on you as well lol.

You'll receive at least 30 Upvotes just to be sure, lol. That Picture would look so good on you. Represent BOOMBOX CHEETOS against The Clukers.

• So we'll both be representing BOOMBOX CHEETOS ? Let's do it ! Lol.

Lol how about this. I'll post the picture in there with the deal, but with an added clause. If it gets to 30 upvotes in 12 hours you have to make it your avatar too. I know that glorious picture would look good on you as well lol.

• edited April 2014

Gotta represent man. Lol alight let me post the deal in the Comic thread.

Edit: Alright, it's posted and already has 1 upvote. Let's see how this goes.

So we'll both be representing BOOMBOX CHEETOS ? Let's do it ! Lol.

• Wow, Blind Sniper has some skill!

• Will we be forced into representing a Troll ? Lol.

Gotta represent man. Lol alight let me post the deal in the Comic thread. Edit: Alright, it's posted and already has 1 upvote. Let's see how this goes.

• Yeah that's because I putt it through the translator something like 5 times to get it perfect :)

Actually went through rather well for a translator program. :S

Sign in to comment in this discussion.