Typing Dead: A Walking Dead Forum story. (Long hiatus, please read post inside.)

edited November 2014 in Forum Games
Here we are! The story, the actual story art of this. If you want to make a character, here is the link:

telltalegames(.)com/community/discussion/70726/typing-dead-a-forum-user-story-submit-your-characters-here-link-to-story-inside-once-made

Just remove the brackets. Anyway, you submit a character, I write a story about everyone's character (not all at once, in parts), and then, you vote on choices I leave for you. DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR CHARACTERS HERE. Submit them on the link above's thread :) The story will be down below, I'll try for daily posts.

Comments

• edited May 2014
    Posting part 1 right now, each part will include 3 different people's stories, but not all will have choices, but 1 definitely will!
  • edited May 2014
    ---MARK---

Mark and Christian were hiding in their barn, like they did everyday. Mark had killed the owners, and then christian stumbled upon him, so they set up a trap for walkers, they leave the door open, 1 stumbles in, it's dead. It was midnight, a precarious time, as most walkers came out at night. "Mark.....I see one...." Christian whispered, as Mark smiled. Christian didn't think much of Mark, he actually wanted to get away, but Mark kept him safe, and he appreciated that. The walker stumbled in, as Mark was too quick to use the pitchfork, missing, smashing into a door, drawing blood from a nail, and making a lot of noise, 2 things that draw in walkers like a moth to a flame. Christian dived forward, killing the walker who was going for Mark, as his hammer got stuck in the back of his head. A small group of walkers emerged, slowly growing as they drew closer, and finally, Mark got his pitchfork free, and helped Christian get his hammer free, as the went for the ladder to the 2nd platform. "One at a time!" Mark hollered, as the herd of walkers entered. There was no fighting them. Mark got to about the middle, as Christian panicked, running full-speed at the ladder, not slowing down, as he breaks the middle of it, and Mark jumps, sticking his pitchfork into the top of the platform, pulling up, getting onto the platform. Christian was covered in the ladder, as he sits up, feet away from the herd, as he holds his right leg, which he hurt. He uses his left leg to kick the ground, pushing backwards, until he hits a wall. He desperately tries to stand, but fails and falls into a pile of hay. "MAAAAAARK!!!!!" Christian screams, pushing away from the herd, still clutching his right leg. "HELP ME!" Christian was being dumb, screaming, drawing MORE walkers to him. Mark could save him, but he could also leave. Christian would get them both killed, there was no way out with the ladder being gone, it was risky to go into the middle of a herd, even with a melee weapon, and with his leg, he's a liability, besides, Mark was always more of a lone wolf anyways......

**Save Christian**

**Leave Christian**

--BROCK--

"Boys, c'mon, we got a long day ahead of us." Brock said, as his 2 followers, Paul and Tyler sighed, and continued their conversation, lagging behind Brock. Brock, Paul, and Tyler had begun taking things from drug stores, convenience stores, etc. but 1 time, they stumbled upon a stash in a house they thought was abandoned, but they realized was not. They took it all. The people came back, and they could hear them crying. From that point on, Brock had taken Paul and Tyler into a life of, what before the outbreak was considered crime, by becoming bandits. They took, attacked if necessary, and even killed (extremely rarely, only once, to a guy with a knife who tried to kill them first.) Brock saw some moving in a bush to their left, and so they hid. It was indeed a walker, and to conserve ammo, they left into the trees on the side of the road. After a while of walking, they heard a bang, and a deep scream of pain. They went towards it, and a few minutes later, found a shack, with a garage. They decided to go in through the garage, as Brock said, extremely quietly "guys, we're gonna go in, raid the house, hurt the inhabitants, and get out. But if he's armed, stay still, we'll come back later." So they entered the garage....

--CORNPOPPER--

Cornpopper was walking around his garage, eating some pineapple chunks. He was loading weapons, and pretending to shoot, intimidating these imaginary walkers. "I'm f*cking BOOOOOOORED" he yelled, as he runs over to his cupboard, and does a line of coke. "Better!" he says to himself, starting to run around, shooting and smashing stuff. He had a pistol with a silencer, from his drug dealing days, as he quietly started shooting his desk, his bed, etc. Until he decided to reload, put it in his back pocket, and smash stuff. He started by smashing a vase, then a spare window, then a bong, but a shard of glass from the bong flew into his cheek, cutting through, leaving a large hole, as he screamed in pain. He fell to the ground, as he heard footsteps, and went silent. They were too fast to be a walker, so he pulled out his gun, and aimed at the door, as 3 men opened it up, all looking surprised at him. "Look, we don't want no trouble" said one of the guys in back, as Cornpopper took aim on him......target practice, anyone?

**Open Fire**

**Hold Your Fire**
  • edited May 2014
    Your great writer and with my character that's best chapter ever read with my character and I seen him in so many of these decision stories to but a kill in first sentence I approve

**Save Christian**

That bro saved my life I am evil but I just have to save his life after he saved mine the first time it's only fair he proved his trustworthy and reliable a great alley for my character

**Open Fire**

More exciting let the games begin open fire YES!! this is getting exciting
    maxbear29 posted: »

---MARK--- Mark and Christian were hiding in their barn, like they did everyday. Mark had killed the owners, and then christian stum

• edited May 2014
    Leave Christian. - Too risky :(
    Hold Your Fire -Well I feel like if you open fire they might shoot you since there are 3 of them, and you could use them later on
    Great job so far!
  • Good job man!

**Save Christian**

And for the second choice...

**Hold your fire**

---MARK--- Mark and Christian were hiding in their barn, like they did everyday. Mark had killed the owners, and then christian stum

• edited May 2014
    what's with all the dislikes? It looks like there's a troll among us.
    Markd4547 posted: »

Your great writer and with my character that's best chapter ever read with my character and I seen him in so many of these decision stories

• So holding your fire is unanimous so far, but leaving-saving christian is 1-2, so it could still go either way. Let's see how this goes, we still have some time for voting.
  • 100% Yeah don't even mention them they love it only downthumbs who cares whatever trolls

what's with all the dislikes? It looks like there's a troll among us.

• **Save Christian**

**Hold your fire**

• MrLeeMrLee Banned
    Yes I'm in the story yes! I'm Christian boys if you read this but, Save Christian and open fire MORE EXCITING!

• Ok, voting is closed, and with both having votes of 3-1, Mark will save Christian, and Cornpopper will hold his fire. Sorry if you didn't get to vote, but part 2 will be out soon, and since today is the opening day of this thread, I'm going to post several parts today, despite having plans :D
  • MrLeeMrLee Banned
    YES you want to save my life thank you YES I'm Christian

Your great writer and with my character that's best chapter ever read with my character and I seen him in so many of these decision stories

• edited May 2014
    Part 2 being posted now, and it's a 4-Parter as opposed to 3!
  • lol no way your christian yes we definitely need to save christian!!
    MrLee posted: »

YES you want to save my life thank you YES I'm Christian

• MrLeeMrLee Banned
    I'm seriously I said in a thread of maxbear29 my name: Christian Backstory: I burned down a church you know. We are in the same team YES

lol no way your christian yes we definitely need to save christian!!

• YES This is going to be good

i.imgur.com/jjSia8V.gif

I'm seriously I said in a thread of maxbear29 my name: Christian Backstory: I burned down a church you know. We are in the same team YES

• MrLeeMrLee Banned
    edited May 2014
    My YES video for you remove the ()
    (http)://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJbmB9k2Y88

YES This is going to be good i.imgur.com/jjSia8V.gif

• MrLeeMrLee Banned
    edited May 2014
    UrbanKenny is confirmed for the comics from Tobi I'm so excited for that! Well he said he has a idea

YES This is going to be good i.imgur.com/jjSia8V.gif

• Yes! can't wait to see it when tobi's finished

UrbanKenny is confirmed for the comics from Tobi I'm so excited for that! Well he said he has a idea

• MrLeeMrLee Banned
    edited May 2014
    I hope Urban dies

Yes! can't wait to see it when tobi's finished

• --MARK--

Mark decides to save Christian, no matter the risks. Mark hopped down, shoving the fork into a walker's face, killing it. 1 down, 34 to go. Mark got 4 more, with quick but fatal jabs to the skull. Mark began swinging down, bashing skulls, as opposed to stabbing them, as Christian manages to find the strength to bash in a skull of a walker that was running at Mark, before collapsing into the hay again. Mark quickly realized he was surrounded, so he pulled a matchbox out of his pocket, draped christian over his shoulder, and lit up the hay, running towards the exit. Mark was very lucky not to get bit, so was Christian, who had too many close calls. The barn was up in flames, as they saw many flaming walkers come out of the barn, and they all died in seconds. The smell of burning rotten flesh almost made them puke, as Mark finally stopped running, realizing he left his pitchfork in the barn, and there was no way in hell he was going back to get it. Mark swore under his breath, as Christian said in between winces of pain "God bless you, Mark", as they got into the farmer's old SUV that he left at the end of the driveway, and slept, Mark in the driver's seat, Christian in back, as Mark looked at the gas in the car before falling asleep. Full.

--CORNPOPPER--

Cornpopper decided to spare these folks, as the man in the middle slowly approached. "My name is Brock" he said, slowly approaching, hands in the air, as if to say "I'm unarmed." Brock came closer, as Paul and Tyler watched on, and just as Cornpopper begins to lower his weapon, BAM! A direct punch to the face, busting open his lip, and breaking his nose. "Raid the house boys!" Brock yells "Get as much as you can.....I'll keep this dirtbag at bay." Brock punted Cornpopper in the stomach, knocking the wind out of him, as he pick him up to his feet, rams him face first into a wall, and then hitting his head against it repeatedly. Cornpopper weakly said "s-s-stop....." as Brock pulled him away, and punched him 1 last time. Cornpopper grabbed a knife, as Paul and Tyler returned with most of his stuff. In 1 last adrenaline and coke fueled hoorah, Cornpopper stabbed Tyler in the gut, as he collapsed, dropping the bag of stuff, as Paul stood in stunned silence, as Tyler fell down, dead. Paul eventually made a break for the door but ran into a walker, who tackled, and ate him. Brock watched as Tyler reanimated, and pulled out a gun and shot him, also shooting the walker on top of Paul, and then killing Paul before reanimation. Alone, in a hostile area, Brock picked up Tyler's bag, and made a break for it, leaving Cornpopper beaten, bloodied, scarred, and unconscious, as walkers began to surround his house.....

--CAPTAIN BALLARMS--

Captain Ballarms saw someone walking up to the prison from inside his watchtower. He started to argue with himself about what to do, as he grabbed his sniper rifle, and began loading it. "Hey, you, in the tower!" a female voice with a slight Russian accent yelled out. "She sees me, open fire!" Captain thought, as he took aim at her, as she yelled "DON'T SHOOT!" His MPD kicked in, and he forgot what he was doing, as he dropped the rifle, as it hit the ground, breaking. He was his kind, gentle personality, as he ran downstairs to go check on the girl, before getting extremely tired, and she ran over to prevent him from collapsing. "My name is Vasilisa" she said, as he smiled "I'm Captain Ballarms" he said groggily. "I was looking for somewhere to stay" Vasilisa said......

** "You should stay here" **

** "We should go where it's safer" **

** "Well you can't stay here, goodbye." **

--PUNCAKE--

Puncake had holed up in his school, the university of Georgia, with his classmates, Ulysses and Harold. They were looking for Ulysses' girlfriend, Selene. She skipped grade 5 for being so intelligent, so they went to school together. They were running low on options, so they went to the biology building. "The f*ck are we doing here Puncake, Selene didn't take biology!" Ulysses whispered, as they crept into the building. "She could be anywhere, she was smart, this place is well-concealed, she could have come here strategically!" Puncake said. Harold was leading, as Puncake and Ulysses argued. For best friends, they argued a lot! Harold sighed, and shook his head, as he opened the door to the building, as a walker bit his shoulder, and he yelled, as it took him down, tearing him apart. "HAROLD!" Puncake yelled, hitting the walker with a fire extinguisher, crushing it, before looking at a torn apart Harold. "Ulysses, if you didn't argue, we could have saved him!" Puncake yelled, as Ulysses angrily glared at him, as he said "I'm sorry Harold." and crushed his already torn up head. "Well, Puncake, what now, you seem to have ALL the answers!" Ulysses lashed out sarcastically.

**Keep Searching The School**

**Leave The School And Look Elsewhere**

Part 2 being posted now, and it's a 4-Parter as opposed to 3!

• edited May 2014
    Excellent again my chapter was so epic and badass actually brought to my eye just brilliant

** "You should stay here" **

That was hard decision it could be a trap but still his sick and his an experienced soldier a good resource to have on your side

**Keep Searching The School**

Puncakes owns that school he should take the walkers down and rob everything lol

--MARK-- Mark decides to save Christian, no matter the risks. Mark hopped down, shoving the fork into a walker's face, killing it. 1

• MrLeeMrLee Banned
    I agree again with you we are the same
    Me obsessed voice: WE ARE... THE SAME

Excellent again my chapter was so epic and badass actually brought to my eye just brilliant ** "You should stay here" ** That w

• choose one ** "You should stay here" **
    choose two **Keep Searching The School**
  • Great job! Nice way of introducing my character Brock, good luck!
  • You should stay here
    Keep searching the school
  • Loved it man I like where your taking my character.

I agree again with you we are the same Me obsessed voice: WE ARE... THE SAME

• MrLeeMrLee Banned
    What? are you talking to maxbear29 because you got me instad

Loved it man I like where your taking my character.

• **You should stay here**

**Keep searching the school**

--MARK-- Mark decides to save Christian, no matter the risks. Mark hopped down, shoving the fork into a walker's face, killing it. 1

• edited May 2014
    Hey, I'm gonna be busy for a while, so I'll close voting later tonight, but for now, bye!
  • You should stay here and keep searching the school. Plus your story is fricking awesome!!!!!
  • weird I thought I replayed to Maxbear29 oh well sorry about the confusion

What? are you talking to maxbear29 because you got me instad

• MrLeeMrLee Banned
    Doesn't matter

weird I thought I replayed to Maxbear29 oh well sorry about the confusion

• edited May 2014
    Save Christian. I originally said Leave him since Mark usually chooses that kind of option but he didn't so I'll do what he voted.

Open fire!

Edit: Didn't see the voting closed again :/

• You should stay here.

Keep searching the school

• edited May 2014
    I like to say if it was any other character I would lol but was mine and christian saved my life to so I had to

"Mark usually chooses that kind of option" I would never do such a thing blades lol

Save Christian. I originally said Leave him since Mark usually chooses that kind of option but he didn't so I'll do what he voted. Open fire! Edit: Didn't see the voting closed again :/

• MrLeeMrLee Banned
    You must know I'm Christian my Saltlick friend
    Saltlick123 posted: »

Leave Christian. - Too risky :( Hold Your Fire -Well I feel like if you open fire they might shoot you since there are 3 of them, and you could use them later on Great job so far!

• Fuck!, sorry, crazy shit just comes out of my mouth sometimes saltlick friend, at least Christian didn't die, WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN!

You must know I'm Christian my Saltlick friend

• You should stay here.
    Keep searching the school.
  • Ok guys, I'm back. I'll release part 3 in a second.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.