Opinion Game

Comments

• Chuck should've lived longer.
  • I like Sarah, tbh.
  • Nick didn't get enough screen time in episode 3.
  • I couldn't agree more :(
    ComingSoon posted: »

Chuck should've lived longer.

• Chuck died for our sins
    ComingSoon posted: »

Chuck should've lived longer.

• no he still is and always will be
    JonGon posted: »

I think it's because you said *is* instead of *was*

• YES
    Rock114 posted: »

BROTHER, WE SHALL STRIKE THE HEATHEN DOWN. FOR UNCLE PETE!

• Vernon is a thief.
  • This is not an opinion; it is a fact.

Nick didn't get enough screen time in episode 3.

• Thank you friend. ;(

I couldn't agree more :(

• Rebecca should of spat on Carver's face.
  • Fuck Troy.
  • I guess thats true

This is not an opinion; it is a fact.

• Pretty much.

This is not an opinion; it is a fact.

• CathalOHaraCathalOHara Moderator
    Omid is the funniest character.
  • Well that's more polarizing than I expected it to be.

Wonder how long that'll last.

Might as well get one out of the way that'll get pretty much unanimous thumbs down: I like Lilly more than Carley.

• Kenny justifying escaping that infested alley by saying "I got lucky" is bullshit. I feel we deserve to know how he got out.
  • He went Neo on their assess. Truth.

Kenny justifying escaping that infested alley by saying "I got lucky" is bullshit. I feel we deserve to know how he got out.

• Here it goes...

Maybelle is pretty.
  • Can't argue with that.

Long Live Pete.
    Green613 posted: »

no he still is and always will be

• I couldn't agree more!

Kenny justifying escaping that infested alley by saying "I got lucky" is bullshit. I feel we deserve to know how he got out.

• THE ONLY MAN WORTHY OF PETES TIME IS NICK.
    PETE FOREVER
    Green613 posted: »

WHO DISAGREES WITH THAT, SHOW YOUR FACE COWARD

• CathalOHaraCathalOHara Moderator
    edited May 2014
    To be honest, I wasn't too surprised he never got into detail to Clementine about it. Think about it, she wasn't even there. There was no point for him to get into detail on how he got out.

Still though, I'll expect a proper reason if he ever reunites with Christa. Still want to see how he got out regardless. Whether it's a DLC or just a flashback.

• Whoever disliked this shall pay
    kawaiiclem posted: »

Nobody can replace Lee.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    After he died? Or before? Or perhaps both?

Rebecca should of spat on Carver's face.

• Omid died too early. He should have least lasted until the middle of the season.
  • Hottest character in the game.
    SaltLick305 posted: »

Here it goes... Maybelle is pretty.

• Christa is one hell of a woman.
  • Omid's cat is gonna be pissed.
  • Thread clearly says opinions... That's a fact bro.
    SaltLick305 posted: »

Here it goes... Maybelle is pretty.

• edited May 2014
    First, people who hate/dislike Sarah are assholes.

Secondly,
    activateTWDCharacterMode("Negan")

I DON'T GIVE ONE SINGLE GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF FUCKING FUCKSHIT ABOUT MOTHERFUCKING GAME OF MOTHERFUCKING THRONES OR BORDER FUCKING LANDS! FOR CHRISTS SAKE TELLTALE, FOCUS ON YOUR FUCKING FLAGSHIP GAME! FUCKING WORK ON FUCKING TWD, NOT THIS OTHER MOTHERFUCKING BULLSHIT THAT I DON'T AND WON'T GIVE A MOTHERFUCKING FLYING FUCK ABOUT FUCKING EVER! FOR FUCKS SAKE!
  • Clementine has gorgeous eyes.
  • They stare into your soul, I tell ya...
    kawaiiclem posted: »

Clementine has gorgeous eyes.

• edited May 2014
    I think Kenny is great but I also think he's losing it/going to lose it. (especially with Sarita's "situation")
  • Settle down. You gonna blow a gasket lol

First, people who hate/dislike Sarah are assholes. Secondly, activateTWDCharacterMode("Negan") I DON'T GIVE ONE SINGLE GODDAMN

• (Speechless)

First, people who hate/dislike Sarah are assholes. Secondly, activateTWDCharacterMode("Negan") I DON'T GIVE ONE SINGLE GODDAMN

• I honestly dislike Carley because of how "perfect" she was. I also hate when she shot at Travis/David Parker in ep2 when they turned. It ruined a perfectly good moment to bond with Larry/Mark(who ever you gave the axe to)

Well that's more polarizing than I expected it to be. Wonder how long that'll last.

• While Clementine losing her hat is a sad thought, I actually hope it happens in a future episode because it would be a great character moment. Just when you think about what it represents.
  • PREACH!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    *coughs weakly* I like TWAU and I'm interested in the other two *Another weak cough*

Sign in to comment in this discussion.