Opinion Game

Comments

• You mean they own my soul?

They stare into your soul, I tell ya...

• You're not wrong :)
    TWDFan86 posted: »

TWDG is one of the best games ever made.

• Rebecca is one strong woman.
  • Nick has more gorgeous eyes.
    kawaiiclem posted: »

Clementine has gorgeous eyes.

• We're all the cookies now.
  • Clem can't go more than 2 scenes without getting hit in the face by SOMETHING.
  • ClementineCultist for riot leader.

First, people who hate/dislike Sarah are assholes. Secondly, activateTWDCharacterMode("Negan") I DON'T GIVE ONE SINGLE GODDAMN

• I'm I the only one giving free likes without giving a shit if I agree or not ? The game is too fun to be disliking anything. Kudos to kawaiiclem for coming up with this. I'm enjoying it.
  • It IS the best game ever made.
    TWDFan86 posted: »

TWDG is one of the best games ever made.

• Sarah's ceasing to function in the next episode.
  • Lilly is a sexy sonuvabitch,carver is a fucktardo,and Clem has a sexy ass hat
  • CathalOHaraCathalOHara Moderator
    I think I'm at risk at downvotes for this but...

I thought Reggie's voice over was very, very poor. It sounded as though the man who voiced him didn't even get an hour to rehearse it. For someone who plays TWD games I thought he would've tried to put in a better effort in his performance.
  • This minigame is the shit, bro.
    SaltLick305 posted: »

I'm I the only one giving free likes without giving a shit if I agree or not ? The game is too fun to be disliking anything. Kudos to kawaiiclem for coming up with this. I'm enjoying it.

• Luke should get his shit together and stay with the group.
    He always leaves whenever the group needs him the most.
  • Cliffhanger ending.

As Clementine reaches to pick up the hat she had lost, the camera zooms in and another hand is seen reaching for it... cut to black.

While Clementine losing her hat is a sad thought, I actually hope it happens in a future episode because it would be a great character moment. Just when you think about what it represents.

• Lee ruined that dude's face.
  • Carlos says a lot of bullshit.
  • It's not a walker hand right? I don't want to go through something like that all over again...
    JonGon posted: »

Cliffhanger ending. As Clementine reaches to pick up the hat she had lost, the camera zooms in and another hand is seen reaching for it... cut to black.

• I don't 'dislike' Carley, I just...wasn't really as enthused with her as some others were. I just didn't see that much in her when compared to some other characters in the game.
    BenUseful posted: »

I honestly dislike Carley because of how "perfect" she was. I also hate when she shot at Travis/David Parker in ep2 when they turned. It ruined a perfectly good moment to bond with Larry/Mark(who ever you gave the axe to)

• Speaking of Reggie, I think his character was rather pointless. He didn't even last that long.
    CathalOHara posted: »

I think I'm at risk at downvotes for this but... I thought Reggie's voice over was very, very poor. It sounded as though the man who vo

• His voice made me cringe. It didn't sound natural.
    CathalOHara posted: »

I think I'm at risk at downvotes for this but... I thought Reggie's voice over was very, very poor. It sounded as though the man who vo

• I don't think I'm prepared to have only two episodes left with Clementine.
  • I love you guys ^.^
    Rafoli posted: »

This minigame is the shit, bro.

• Seriously though, borderlands is going to fucking flop. I don't understand who the core fan base can be?

First, people who hate/dislike Sarah are assholes. Secondly, activateTWDCharacterMode("Negan") I DON'T GIVE ONE SINGLE GODDAMN

• Now you have me curious. WHO'S HAND IS IT?! I'm voting Christa.

Cliffhanger ending. As Clementine reaches to pick up the hat she had lost, the camera zooms in and another hand is seen reaching for it... cut to black.

• your downvoting the carver is a fucktard and clems hat is say too by the way

Lilly is a sexy sonuvabitch,carver is a fucktardo,and Clem has a sexy ass hat

• Both would of been good.
    dojo32161 posted: »

After he died? Or before? Or perhaps both?

• "hay geyezzzzzzz"

His voice made me cringe. It didn't sound natural.

• TWDG was the best game ever made by Telltale Games.
  • Nick shouldn't be a determinant character.
  • We saltlick him
    BenUseful posted: »

First downvote, we find him and torture him.

• This is one of the best threads made on this forum.
  • Cluke is garbage.
  • People who got Alvin killed before episode 3 missed out on one of the best death scenes since Lee.
  • dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    Good selection sir.

Both would of been good.

• Kawaiiclem is kawaii.
  • Pete should have lived longer, you deserved better old man
    Green613 posted: »

pete is one of the best characters in the game

• I am ok with that, that decision in Ep2 was great, it is the execution (like sooo many things in my mind) that should be corrected.

Nick shouldn't be a determinant character.

• kenny did also (maybe 2 times depending on your choices)

Lee ruined that dude's face.

• Ain't that the truth!
    SaltLick305 posted: »

Cluke is garbage.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.