Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• That was one of the best scenes in Avatar: The Last Airbender.

sialark posted: »

This might be pure speculation, but it looks to me that Jonas was lying in a somewhat :cough: interesting :cough: seductive :cough: position

• If you don't kill one of the walkers on the boat, Pete will kill it instead.

enter image description here

Both times it looks like Michonne kicks the walker off the boat. I like the second one better, because TEAMWORK! lol

• I laughed way too hard on this ;-;

• DO EET! DO EET NOW!

Someone is gonna get Kenny with those boats. Imagine Monroe entirely with Kenny's. All of them Kenny.

• Is she not Georgian? I thought she was from Georgia?

Mariana238 posted: »

Its fine lol, I wouldn't be able to say what part of america michonnes accent was from

• Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

If you look close, it seems Zachary and Jonas are kissing, after they embrace.

• enter image description here

But seagulls drop white poop on everything!

• Oak has pictures of several world famous landmarks in his bunk

• World Trade Center (I think)
    • Golden Gate Bridge
    • Egyptian pryramids
    • Sydney Opera House
    • Florence Cathedral

The other two look like an Aztec temple and Greek/Roman architecture.

• I think one of them is the Parthenon.

ClemRanger posted: »

Oak has pictures of several world famous landmarks in his bunk * World Trade Center (I think) * Golden Gate Bridge * Egyptian pry

• Or Olympia..

I think one of them is the Parthenon.

• The 400 Days PCs had white subtitles when you played as them but colored ones in Tavia's chapter.

• All non-playable characters on both Seasons, who have white dialogue, end up either dead, undead or unknown by the end of the episode. Off the top of my head, I think Jolene, Danny St. John, Mark, Molly, Brie and Walter, but I'm sure there are a lot more.

• Uncle Pete...

All non-playable characters on both Seasons, who have white dialogue, end up either dead, undead or unknown by the end of the episode. Off t

• Doesn't surprise me. The whole Episode was just reusing music from season 2 of the Walking Dead.

Deltino posted: »

It's just the guitar, really The rest of it sounds pretty Walking Dead to me

• edited March 2016

Uncle Pete had green subtitles. I remember it because

Crips posted: »

Uncle Pete...

• edited March 2016

So I noticed this little trend in The Walking Dead that probably a lot of people noticed to.

Season 1 EP1 Lee kills a walker with a hammer

Season 2 EP1 Clem kills a walker with a hammer

Michonne EP2 preview Michonne uses a hammer

• enter link description here

0:31 did this happen? well the move Michonne made to kill the walker.

• So, are they homo?

If you look close, it seems Zachary and Jonas are kissing, after they embrace.

• What trend? That people used hammers?

• Yes, but in a diferrent part of the episode.

joshua007 posted: »

enter link description here 0:31 did this happen? well the move Michonne made to kill the walker.

• They are, as seen in this scene, when Randall says that Jonas and Zachary have the nicest room on the ship and when Randall says "What is it you do, Zachary? Besides fuck Jonas?"

AronDracula posted: »

So, are they homo?

• Doesn't every season of TWD by TTG a walker gets killed by a hammer

What trend? That people used hammers?

• It did, as @Pipas said.

What I didn't see on the episode was that scene at 0:27, with the walker feasting on the woman's face.

joshua007 posted: »

enter link description here 0:31 did this happen? well the move Michonne made to kill the walker.

• Probably moved to Episode 2.

It did, as @Pipas said. What I didn't see on the episode was that scene at 0:27, with the walker feasting on the woman's face.

• I will keep an eye out for it, and write back here if you were right.

Probably moved to Episode 2.

• I've seen lots of things being moved to Episode 2 like ''you don't know what I can do'' and some others I can't really tell from the top of my head right now.

Wonder if the reason Episode 1 was short is they moved a lot of stuff and the next one will be much longer?

I will keep an eye out for it, and write back here if you were right.

• That would certainly be unexpected by most of us, but suppose it makes sense. At least for me, "Starved For Help" and "A House Divided" felt longer than "A New Day" and "All That Remains", respectively.

I've seen lots of things being moved to Episode 2 like ''you don't know what I can do'' and some others I can't really tell from the top of

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Also, both second episodes of both seasons have been really good episodes, so I'm sorta expecting the same (for better or for worse)

That would certainly be unexpected by most of us, but suppose it makes sense. At least for me, "Starved For Help" and "A House Divided" felt longer than "A New Day" and "All That Remains", respectively.

edited March 2016

So, I just did an alternate playthrough, and this is probably already common sense, but if you stop Sam from killing Zachary, but fail the QTE, she'll push you off of her and kill him anyways, leading into the same ending if you chose to kill him.

However, the stats at the end still count this as trying to save Zachary (and I mean technically, it's right; I tried to save him)

But that makes me wonder how episode 2's going to play out. The ending is basically the kill ending, but the choice is logged as saving him. And I'm wondering if there's anything interesting that'll stem from doing that, or if the game will bug out, because it's a bit of a technical conflict. It wouldn't be the first time that's happened. A similar thing happens in TFTB, where (avoiding spoilers here in the event that someone still hasn't played it for some reason) you can make choice A or choice B. If you made choice A, you are able to back out of it afterwards, which makes the game default to choice B for the ending, and a certain someone isn't too happy about it. However, the next episode opens up as if you chose choice A, and the aforementioned certain someone is cool with you again.

• I so want to watch a playthrough where that happens.

Makes me wonder how Telltale and the beta players didn't think about that conflict on TFTB. Hopefully, the staff learned from this error and included it on Michonne so that we know that they improved. Otherwise, one percent of players will be confused as to what the hell is going on.

So, I just did an alternate playthrough, and this is probably already common sense, but if you stop Sam from killing Zachary, but fail the Q

edited March 2016

Also, on another moderately interesting note, if you stop her, but then she kills Zach anyways, it leads into another case of schrodinger's bullet: In the kill Zach ending, she fires two shots, one in his face, and a second one as he falls to the floor. She keeps pulling the trigger, but the gun's empty, so that means there were two shots left, right? But if you stop her, however, she fires one shot that misses due to Michonne knocking the gun away from her, but she'll still fire two more shots when she kills Zachary. So that means she got an extra third round from... uh, somewhere?

Same basic thing can happen with the Stranger in S1. He can either have one bullet, two bullets, or three bullets in his gun, depending on how the scene plays out: if you don't shoot the stranger, Lee will only shoot the walker at the door, so only one bullet in the gun in this instance. If you shoot the stranger, then that means there's two bullets in the gun. And finally, if you don't grab the gun when the Stranger's trying to pick it back up, he'll manage to shoot Lee (non-fatally), which means he can have a total of three bullets in his gun.

Also, the same thing with Kenny in the same episode. He takes the gun from the dead couple, and in the Ben verison, there's only one shot left in it. In the Christa version, however, he will fire more than one shot when he goes down the hole. So once again, extra bullets for no explainable reason.

I so want to watch a playthrough where that happens. Makes me wonder how Telltale and the beta players didn't think about that conflict o

• Less consistency and more "what would be more dramatic?". Bugs the crap outta me too.

Also, on another moderately interesting note, if you stop her, but then she kills Zach anyways, it leads into another case of schrodinger's

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

That's what he was talking about but he didn't mention it since it's a spoiler for a different game. You should probably put a spoiler tag on your comment.

• Reply to your own comment, and a "hide comment" button should pop up on the top-right side. Click it, and then cancel the comment. Click it again, and you will see the "edit" button.

• Kenny was a commercial fisherman!

• I think its worth noting that this really isn't a second episode in the general way second episodes are. Most second episodes further the plot are relatively self-contained compared to the rest. This episode has to be a penultimate episode and further the plot more. I think of it how "Sons of Winter" wasn't really a fourth episode despite being on, and "A Nest of Vipers" was.

Also, both second episodes of both seasons have been really good episodes, so I'm sorta expecting the same (for better or for worse)

• In other news: Lee Everett is dead and the sky is blue.

Seriously though, that dialogue is basically forced onto you, and in the first Episode no less. I think most people know that Kenny was a fisherman in Fort Lauderdale who also owned a boat.

Romaoplays posted: »

Kenny was a commercial fisherman!

• "Details you might forget", I can't assume everyone remebers that...

In other news: Lee Everett is dead and the sky is blue. Seriously though, that dialogue is basically forced onto you, and in the first Episode no less. I think most people know that Kenny was a fisherman in Fort Lauderdale who also owned a boat.

• edited March 2016

So I found out if you kicked the vending machine 3 times, a candy bar falls out.

Thanks to this gif set here

enter link description here enter image description here

enter image description here enter link description here

enter image description here enter image description here

It would be a dick thing not to post the source

• Isn't that the same energy bar from S1 EP1?

lottii-lu posted: »

So I found out if you kicked the vending machine 3 times, a candy bar falls out. Thanks to this gif set here It would be a dick thing not to post the source

Sign in to comment in this discussion.