Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• You are right, I know. It's just his "extreme methods" that might keep me away.

Sometimes seeing things from someone else's perspective help...then you can understand that Carver was right to take the group as prisoners.

• I love when Phoenix Wright styled debates happen XD

dojo32161 posted: »

Silly BetterToSleep, you know it's not a good idea to bluff your way through these situations, evidence is all that matters. The victim shot

• edited November 2016

So, I like how when Kenny starts beatin' Arvo to a pulp, Bonnie does fuck all besides watch it happen and then point fingers afterwards.(Starts around 1:02)

Seriously, what the hell?! A case of OOC is Serious Business or Hidden Depths?

• Little known fact...you do not have to go through all that work to figure out how to start the train in episode 3 of season 1....you can just jump start it by pushing it.

• Also, if you smack the train 7 times you let it know who's boss and it starts working!

Little known fact...you do not have to go through all that work to figure out how to start the train in episode 3 of season 1....you can just jump start it by pushing it.

• Yes but that is only if you get Duck out of the motel unbitten.

Poogers555 posted: »

Also, if you smack the train 7 times you let it know who's boss and it starts working!

• Unless you shoot Katja and Duck, then you can void saving duck and continue to beat up the train!

Yes but that is only if you get Duck out of the motel unbitten.

• She could be still processing Luke's death I guess. Kenny got several good hits in before Mike decided to help the kid either.

DabigRG posted: »

So, I like how when Kenny starts beatin' Arvo to a pulp, Bonnie does fuck all besides watch it happen and then point fingers afterwards.(Starts around 1:02) Seriously, what the hell?! A case of OOC is Serious Business or Hidden Depths?

• Don't know if it's been said yet, but if you look where Javier's hands are on his gun in the E3 trailer for S3, he is left handed

enter image description here

• Yeah, I know but it's awfully weird. I almost thought she was in this position before or something.

Meanwhile, Mike at least tried to get Kenny to stop himself before he/Clementine jumped in.

Bon-Bon posted: »

She could be still processing Luke's death I guess. Kenny got several good hits in before Mike decided to help the kid either.

• Game reason? She's determinant at this point.

Story reason? Probably what Bob-Bon said.

Yeah, I know but it's awfully weird. I almost thought she was in this position before or something. Meanwhile, Mike at least tried to get Kenny to stop himself before he/Clementine jumped in.

• But that is only if you had managed to talk Lilly into helping you and Kenny kill her dad.

Poogers555 posted: »

Unless you shoot Katja and Duck, then you can void saving duck and continue to beat up the train!

• Yeah yeah.

Heh. Bon-Bon.

Game reason? She's determinant at this point. Story reason? Probably what Bob-Bon said.

• It would have been cool if she said something like that when she talked to Clem later. "I've seen it before" i.e. some man in her past. It could have expanded on her story of having run with a lot of men. I think at this time the writers were having too much difficulty rationalising Jane wanting Kenny to go off the deep end to care about other characters.

Yeah, I know but it's awfully weird. I almost thought she was in this position before or something. Meanwhile, Mike at least tried to get Kenny to stop himself before he/Clementine jumped in.

• edited November 2016

Yeah, pretty much
    .* Jots down notes for potential Bonniel plans *.

Bon-Bon posted: »

It would have been cool if she said something like that when she talked to Clem later. "I've seen it before" i.e. some man in her past. It c

• Oh, hmm. That's strange, I thought that was my heart shattering into a million pieces.

torcrux posted: »

Oh, fun fact, if you listen really closely in both final episodes for season 1 and 2, you can hear my heart shattering into a million pieces.

• edited November 2016

... They say that?

More like, new TWD characters live shorter then old TWD characters.

• If you talk Lilly into helping you kill her dad, then she shoots both Ben and Carley/Doug.

But that is only if you had managed to talk Lilly into helping you and Kenny kill her dad.

• Yeah however that opens up the special after credits ending to the game where all the dead companions perform a very special Thriller dance off in front of Clementine.

Acheive250 posted: »

If you talk Lilly into helping you kill her dad, then she shoots both Ben and Carley/Doug.

• But only if you manage to save both Doug and Carley in episode one.

Yeah however that opens up the special after credits ending to the game where all the dead companions perform a very special Thriller dance off in front of Clementine.

• Wait, how can she die? She didn't die on my game.

Game reason? She's determinant at this point. Story reason? Probably what Bob-Bon said.

• Well duh....but of course to do that you have to find the Uzi in the Barn at Herschel's

But only if you manage to save both Doug and Carley in episode one.

• But he won't let you take it unless you kill him while he's bandaging your leg the night before.

Well duh....but of course to do that you have to find the Uzi in the Barn at Herschel's

• Right, but you can't let Clementine see you do that. So to distract her you have to of found her box of 64 crayons behind the tv in her house.

But he won't let you take it unless you kill him while he's bandaging your leg the night before.

• edited November 2016

Of course, but doing so makes Sandra come earlier, resulting in Lee getting bitten in episode one.

Right, but you can't let Clementine see you do that. So to distract her you have to of found her box of 64 crayons behind the tv in her house.

• We don't talk about the incident.

Wait, how can she die? She didn't die on my game.

• Luckily he is bitten on his pinky and if you get into the kitchen without slipping..you can grab a knife and cut off the dangling pinky...unwittingly saving your life.

Of course, but doing so makes Sandra come earlier, resulting in Lee getting bitten in episode one.

• Right, my apologies.

We don't talk about the incident.

• edited November 2016

Yes, but because he is missing a finger, he can't use a gun properly.

Which means in episode 4, in Crawford, he can't shoot the walkers that are at the door to the room Christa and Vernon are in, so they end up getting eaten, which means there's no longer a docter to help Omid, and he dies...

Luckily he is bitten on his pinky and if you get into the kitchen without slipping..you can grab a knife and cut off the dangling pinky...unwittingly saving your life.

• But that's ok seeing as he died in s2 episode one.

Yes, but because he is missing a finger, he can't use a gun properly. Which means in episode 4, in Crawford, he can't shoot the walkers t

• And since Omid and Christa weren't there to jump across the balcony in episode 5 and losen it up, it doesn't collapse for Ben, and he survives.

And that is who Clem is left with at the end...

But that's ok seeing as he died in s2 episode one.

• If you decided to cover Luke and later don't break the ice, Bonnie will not find a way outside and she will drown.

A couple of years ago somebody discovered it and that led to multiple users spamming it all over this very thread. "if you dont braek the ice bony die."

Right, my apologies.

• edited November 2016

No...Ben is already dead...see a few up where if you convince Lilly to help kill her dad.

Ultimately that leaves Kenny and Clementine on a boat...because Vernon is dead as well.

And this entire discussion....

And since Omid and Christa weren't there to jump across the balcony in episode 5 and losen it up, it doesn't collapse for Ben, and he survives. And that is who Clem is left with at the end...

• Darn, you got me there. You win.

No...Ben is already dead...see a few up where if you convince Lilly to help kill her dad. Ultimately that leaves Kenny and Clementine on a boat...because Vernon is dead as well. And this entire discussion....

• Well, that'd kinda be the point, to be fair. In an environment like the Walking Dead's, sometimes the villains aren't necessarily those who seek to harm others for their own benefit but rather those who utilize extreme methods to accomplish their modest goal. And with characters like Kenny, Lily, the Stranger, and Arvo around, sometimes the line of who's good and who's evil is blurred.

Ultimately, Carver would prove himself to be too cruel and brutal for everyone to feel safe around, but it's not the ends that's the problem--it's the means. Of course, what made Carver so disappointing in the published version is that not only did he lack many positive qualities, but he spent a majority of his screentime showing himself to be an utterly unlikable egotist who didn't seem to be a smart leader so much as a smug psychopath.

AChicken posted: »

You are right, I know. It's just his "extreme methods" that might keep me away.

• The old ones are mostly dead and the new ones are alive!

... They say that? More like, new TWD characters live shorter then old TWD characters.

• Objection: Luke, new character from S2, survives 5 episodes. Omid, old character from S1, survives 3 episodes.

... They say that? More like, new TWD characters live shorter then old TWD characters.

• But old character Clementine survives 15 episodes.

Deltino posted: »

Objection: Luke, new character from S2, survives 5 episodes. Omid, old character from S1, survives 3 episodes.

• You know, people might see Ben as a fucl-up, someone who has nearly killed the group time and time again, but you know, that's not the way I see it. Personally I see him as a guy, although has made some mistakes, his decisions might have actually saved the group. Although unsupervised and without consent, the drugs he gave to the bandits may have given the group enough time to fix the RV and escape. Also, when Lee is seen blocking the door in Crawford with the hatchet, the very same one that Ben took out, let's not forget that BEN was the one that gave Lee the hatchet in the first place before leaving Crawford. So hopefully, after reading this comment, you opinion on Ben might change and see he is just a kid who, although has made some mistakes, he may have helped save the group.

• No it just proves he is a worse fuck up....Ben sees the hatchet he gave Lee being used to hold doors shut...grabs it because....

jaredsull8 posted: »

You know, people might see Ben as a fucl-up, someone who has nearly killed the group time and time again, but you know, that's not the way I

Sign in to comment in this discussion.