Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• ANFTWDG posted: »

Isn't she only there if you don't shoot Conrad?

• Wow that's so strange maybe she will help if they get into any trouble and so is staying close to Richmond

(If you DO take Clementine hostage. Strange)

• Makes sense. A 40-50 something linecaster vs. a 20-30 something batter.

matteso586 posted: »

And from the looks of things, Javi hits harder than Kenny.

• There's someone standing next to Clem there. Is that Conrad?

Wait, I know what happened: It was just a mistake, they accidentally switched the models or something.

• Where? I can't see anyone.

There's someone standing next to Clem there. Is that Conrad? Wait, I know what happened: It was just a mistake, they accidentally switched the models or something.

• I think it is Conrad

There's someone standing next to Clem there. Is that Conrad? Wait, I know what happened: It was just a mistake, they accidentally switched the models or something.

• At Clem's right.

DabigRG posted: »

Where? I can't see anyone.

• Look up the picture it probably had significance to him before the walkers probably something to do with his time in the military

ANFTWDG posted: »

I don't think he would of been a part of the new frontier as Im pretty sure the new frontier was formed after the walkers/Muertos started

• If'n you say so.

At Clem's right.

• I dunno if anyone mentioned it but if you choose to stand and fight at the end of episode 1, throwing the explosive thing is actually optional. You have another option which is pushing Clem away from it.

• Yeah, I saw that. Clementine warns you not to, interestingly enough.

AronDracula posted: »

I dunno if anyone mentioned it but if you choose to stand and fight at the end of episode 1, throwing the explosive thing is actually optional. You have another option which is pushing Clem away from it.

• Wow that's pretty cool o.o

I dunno if anyone mentioned it but if you choose to stand and fight at the end of episode 1, throwing the explosive thing is actually optional. You have another option which is pushing Clem away from it.

• edited December 2016

Wow, I did not know that.

• I did throw the explosive but you still get the same as if you had pushed clem away from it.

• Any video?

I did throw the explosive but you still get the same as if you had pushed clem away from it.

• It just explodes in the air and all goes white and then episode 1 finishes

Any video?

• No, I want a video which shows the player choosing to push Clem away.

It just explodes in the air and all goes white and then episode 1 finishes

• Oh right I haven't got a video but I've also done another save file doing that and they basically just both dive to the ground.

No, I want a video which shows the player choosing to push Clem away.

• This is definitely them, there're people we see attacking Wellington and we also see in ANF

HarjKS posted: »

Possibly. I know they said Season 3 is "just after the All Out War arc in the comic books"

• Good I shot him

Sweet_Bundy posted: »

That goddamn bastard, I knew it.

• Also, if you do nothing, Clementine ends up grabbing it and throwing it back instead.

• I already know that

Deltino posted: »

Also, if you do nothing, Clementine ends up grabbing it and throwing it back instead.

• Congratulations? Lol.

I already know that

• Lee first meets Clementine up in a tree, and Javier first meets Clementine after she cuts a down tree. Lee's first encounter with Clementine is hearing her voice before seeing her properly for the first time, and Javier's first encounter with Clementine is also hearing her voice before seeing her for the first time. Also, both Lee and Javier survived an accident involving a vehicle coming off the road, and while both men were being held in hands restraints and forcibly driven somewhere against their will.

• Clementine is able to put Lee in restraints near the end of Season 1 before he dies, where Clem can free Javi's from his shortly after meeting in Season 3.

• At the end of Season 1, Clementine was able to use a baseball bat in the jewelry store. By Season 3 she has befriended a baseball player.

enter image description here

These others I found in these two videos involving the game's QTE/Deaths, which I recommend watching through...because Javi dying over and dying is unusually funny XD

Episode 1

• When Clementine gets grabbed by the walker at the community gates, if you do nothing she'll take care of it herself.

• If you fail to fight off the knife attack with the guy who traded her the faulty bullets, then Clementine will swoop in and save your ass, and again does so in the junkyard with a walker.

• If you don't throw the grenade away at the end of the episode, Clementine will grab it and throw it herself.

Episode 2

• At the beginning when you find the branded walker just sitting there, if you let the timer right out to shoot it, Javi will lower his gun, and instead Clementine goes to do it herself.

• Allowing the timer to run out with offering water to Kate will cause her to lean over to and take it from you with a smiley smile.

• Missing a QTE with shooting a group of walkers to help Kate and Eleanor escape, will cause Clementine to run over and shoot them for you.

• edited December 2016

While searching the building in the junkyard with Gabe, if you check the desk, you can find battries and then give them to Marianna.

• You know, the further into the apocalypse the game goes, the more hilarious the game over deaths become.

Javier survives 4 years in the apocalypse... then dies to a single zombie with a crowbar lodged in its face.

Also, that scene when you first arrive at the gates. When you have to shoot the walkers. You literally have to sit there doing absolutely nothing for like, 2 full minutes in order to die. It's fucking great. It makes me wonder why they even bothered making a game over death for that, because how could someone possibly fuck up so colossally? They should have just made flashing text pop up on screen saying "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN DOING"

Lilacsbloom posted: »

* Lee first meets Clementine up in a tree, and Javier first meets Clementine after she cuts a down tree. Lee's first encounter with Clementi

• For some reason it wouldn't let me on pt2. In my first pt I decided to keep them if they became useful.

bloop posted: »

While searching the building in the junkyard with Gabe, if you check the desk, you can find battries and then give them to Marianna.

• Clementine still loves apples! (sorry for the russian captions, can't find a screenshot with english ones)

• Kenny didn't break his legs, he was paralyzed from the waist down. Happens a lot in some car crashes

NorthStars posted: »

It has to do with legs.

• Clementine's super awesome shotgun is gone after the whole accidental killing in ep. 1. I guess Tripp confiscated it. That said, Clementine appears to still have a pistol with some "good" bullets in it and a knife for the end fight.

• Wasn't David as David, Javi's brother didn't come out till the end.

CosmicSouls posted: »

The guy they talk to was David, I think.

• If AJ is in Richmond,and the New Frontier took over,why would Clementine avoid them?I understand that she had some complications with them,but knowing how much she cares about him,she would go to Richmond anyway and face them for AJ,don't you think?

• edited December 2016

Fu*k Gabe.

Crips posted: »

Oh hey, that's Gabe. That's cool.

• Well, she's kinda young to have a teenage son, don'cha think?

• The Cabin Group were planning on letting Clementine out of the shed before they came out to find her finishing off the Shed Walker.

• God Damn right...you eat those Apples Clementine, you eat those apples like a BOSS!

Clementine still loves apples! (sorry for the russian captions, can't find a screenshot with english ones)

• I never did forgive Rebecca for being such a bitch to Clementine.

The Cabin Group were planning on letting Clementine out of the shed before they came out to find her finishing off the Shed Walker.

• Yeah lol, Kate is a stepmother. David's first wife is unknown.

• Oh, Jesus! You're right!

The Cabin Group were planning on letting Clementine out of the shed before they came out to find her finishing off the Shed Walker.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.