Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• I like Tripp so much but I was expecting him to be pissed at Javier.

ClemRanger posted: »

We basically ruined Tripp's life within a few hours, but he is still friendly with us.

• I love how the "Scumbag" options can be really hilarious. Go look for Scumbag Javier on it on Youtube. :D

My favorite is this little piece of dialogue

((Francine being held hostage scene))

Javier:"Go ahead, do it --- she doesn't mean anything to me"
    Conrad:"What!? Motherfucker."

• edited December 2016

Little thing I noticed

enter image description here

Javi protects Clem by getting between her and Trip. That's so cute. :3

• I noticed this too! I thought it was nice of Javy to do that. Also Clem was about to grab her gun too so I'm glad Javy stopped it.

Also did anyone else get reminded of the Jane scene when Clementine rolled her eyes then rolled over?

FetchWalker posted: »

Little thing I noticed Javi protects Clem by getting between her and Trip. That's so cute.

• Goddamn Javi, fucking savage.

I love how the "Scumbag" options can be really hilarious. Go look for Scumbag Javier on it on Youtube. My favorite is this little piece

• So if a woman likes Sex she's a whore because being a woman who likes something that is by nature very pleasant is wrong.

• I'm not sure if anyone has pointed this little foreshadowing out but at the beginning of Episode 1, the can David was drinking from had a goat on it.

• They haven't seen David in 4 years, they had every right to think he was dead.

• Stop bringing things up about season 2

• In The Walking Dead Season 2 if you don't break the ice Bonnie dies.

Stop bringing things up about season 2

• I could care less about things not noticed that really in general does not matter if like season 2 but stop bringing like this stuff up for real

• While true, she was clearly flirting with Javi well before the outbreak. "Free spirit" or not, she should not have married David if she didn't want to stay with him. I mean, I get that he's clearly abusive towards her, but why then would she get mad at Javi/the player for trying to stand up for her? Makes no sense.

They haven't seen David in 4 years, they had every right to think he was dead.

• I bet that hat STINKS lol

Am I the only one that notices that Lee's blood is STILL on Clementine's hat four years later. Just pay close attention

• why then would she get mad at Javi/the player for trying to stand up for her?

Because David will be angry and possibly take it out on Kate.

yunafires_ posted: »

While true, she was clearly flirting with Javi well before the outbreak. "Free spirit" or not, she should not have married David if she didn

• Well, why are you on this thread then? lol

• Umm. Then why are you visiting a thread all about 'things not noticed'?

I could care less about things not noticed that really in general does not matter if like season 2 but stop bringing like this stuff up for real

• There probably isn't enough subject matter overall, but Javi can be more savage than Scumbag Lee and Edgy Clem at times.

Max: "The fuck d'you think you're doin' with our gas? Go on, speak up!"
    Javi: "Well it's not like I saw your name on it."

Javi: "You know what, David? Time to open your eyes. Kate's gonna leave your ass. She told me so."

Javi: "You're right - you should've stayed. Kate needed you back there. I needed you back there."
    Gabe: "I know - I just... I just lost it."
    Javi: "That's not an excuse! Not anymore."

I love how the "Scumbag" options can be really hilarious. Go look for Scumbag Javier on it on Youtube. My favorite is this little piece

• Exactly!

Carl_Poppa posted: »

Rashid and Vanessa

• This might have been pointed out already but a few minutes ago while watching some playthroughs of episode 1, I spotted the thingggg

Don't see it? Look closer....

• they had every right to think he was dead.

They had seen David during dinner just a few minutes ago.

I love messing with your comments.

They haven't seen David in 4 years, they had every right to think he was dead.

• Me: "You know, Javier actually has a..."

gets stabbed, shot and generally killed by angry Clementine fans

Lilacsbloom posted: »

And Javi has the option of being a complete dipshit and hurt Clem's feelings even more after that! Good luck redeeming yourself on that one boy, I don't even think a crate of apples will do it.

• But why? It's gotten to the point where people are so overprotective of Clementine that they (in)directly stop her from being happy.

I'm okay with that.

• The Jesus scene is so awkward if you were an asshole Javier beforehand.

Javier: "Lower your guns."

Tripp: "Javi..."

Javier: "Do you trust me?"

Tripp: "No? Why the fucking fuckity fuck would I trust you? You lied to my face about Eli, escaped with Eleanor in the night, opened fire on New Frontier and got almost everyone in Prescott killed, and on top of that you're the reason New Frontier even came to Prescott in the first place."

Javier: "...shit, you kind of have a point."

ClemRanger posted: »

We basically ruined Tripp's life within a few hours, but he is still friendly with us.

• Nice triple post

I could care less about things not noticed that really in general does not matter if like season 2 but stop bringing like this stuff up for real

• That was a manual triple post meant to represent their anger.

Vanzam posted: »

Nice triple post

• Rashid and Vanessa!

This might have been pointed out already but a few minutes ago while watching some playthroughs of episode 1, I spotted the thingggg Don't see it? Look closer....

• enter image description here

they had every right to think he was dead. They had seen David during dinner just a few minutes ago. I love messing with your comments.

• That dude is drunk off Banang.

This might have been pointed out already but a few minutes ago while watching some playthroughs of episode 1, I spotted the thingggg Don't see it? Look closer....

• What's up with the attitude?

• I never gave Clem an apple. Always cheese and crackers. Had to save that apple for Carley.

Clementine still loves apples! (sorry for the russian captions, can't find a screenshot with english ones)

• I tried a silent playthrough yesterday. From what I remember:

• At the junkyard, Clem will save you by killing 2 walkers
    • If you don't shoot the walker, Clem will do it for you. Tried again when you chose not to shoot Lee, same thing happen.
    • If you do nothing while Conrad is pulling Javier up, walkers grab him. In Michonne if you do nothing while Pete is pulling her up, he succeeds.
    • Kate doesn't remember you staying silent in her argument with David but David still thinks Javier is judging him.
    • If you fail the QTE in episode 2 Clementine comes anyway and shoot the walkers.
    • In the tunnel when you're running, you still manage to shoot the walker and you don't need to jump, actually you don't need to do any movements.
    • In the Wellington ending, Clem doesn't say "having friend is nice...", she first mentions having a friend who had a wife and a son and then something like "these people only think about themselves".
    • If you remain silent long enough before choosing to cover Clem or not you can see Tripp,Conrad and Francine looking at each other like "what is he waiting for?" and then Clem is looking at you, frowning.
  • edited December 2016

In the Wellington ending, Clem doesn't say "having friend is nice...", she first mentions having a friend who had a wife and a son and then something like "these people only think about themselves".

is there a video of her saying that? i really wanna hear it. :0

I tried a silent playthrough yesterday. From what I remember: * At the junkyard, Clem will save you by killing 2 walkers * If you don'

• edited December 2016

Here
    Starting 3:40

ash2ashes posted: »

In the Wellington ending, Clem doesn't say "having friend is nice...", she first mentions having a friend who had a wife and a son and then

• thanks!

Here Starting 3:40

• In the Wellington ending, Clem doesn't say "having friend is nice...", she first mentions having a friend who had a wife and a son and then something like "these people only think about themselves".

Got the Wellington ending myself and can confirm, but the exact line is different.

Clem: "The thing about people is... They always change. Most people only care about themselves."

She says 'most' instead of 'these', the implication of which is different. Clementine says that most people only care about themselves. But when thinking back to Kenny, she realises that he isn't like most people. He never changed, he always cared about his family and the safety of Clementine and AJ first. This was Clementine thinking back to that.

I tried a silent playthrough yesterday. From what I remember: * At the junkyard, Clem will save you by killing 2 walkers * If you don'

• I'll say this basically confirms that the Wellington ending is the most "optimistic" ending.

Davissons posted: »

In the Wellington ending, Clem doesn't say "having friend is nice...", she first mentions having a friend who had a wife and a son and then

• Definitely.

I'll say this basically confirms that the Wellington ending is the most "optimistic" ending.

• edited December 2016

Here's a gif :D

ash2ashes posted: »

Sign in to comment in this discussion.