Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• I wonder if Telltale was just lazy and reused the model, or it was suppose to be like because Kenny knows how to fix cars and trucks that they found it.

I think it's the former, but let's go with the latter.

My reaction to every detail mentioned on the thread.

Pipas posted: »

I think it's the former, but let's go with the latter.

• Im assuming it is. She may be wearing it on her right hand because "she isnt married anymore" but still wears it for respect or something.

AnimalBoy posted: »

Is that her wedding ring? Wouldn't she have it on the left hand?

• I believe that, if that decision were to come into play, they would've presented it as a question in the Story Generator.

The fact the guy specifically mentioned Clementine's reaction with Carver's death on reddit makes me believe we'll see some outcome of that

• Let's just look at the facts, Lilac.

It is clear that Yaya was the one who set up the bear traps in which David and eventually Danny fell onto! She was targeting people with the initial Dee!

But that means

Oh my God

Clementine's hat is in serious danger.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Javi's parents had a reaaaaall twisted taste in art o_o

• Telltale has a screwed up sense of humor. I love it.

• Javi_WeedJavi_Weed Banned
    edited December 2016

I think the woman right next to David is his ex wife, weird how they didn't change the pic after he married Kate.
    enter image description here

The pic doesn't seem too old, Gabe and Hector are using the same clothes, did he met, dated and married Kate in less than a few months?

Also, the pic of young David is hilarious
    enter image description here

• You're 100% right! Oops lol

I think it's when you agree with Conrad's plan. She first say "Screw both of you. I'm not doing this". Then when you agree with Conrad she says this.

• Watch out Javi. Time you wind up giving Clem that van you owe her, she'll run you over with it

AronDracula posted: »

Poor Clem.... Clementine is thinking like "I should have shot him when I had a chance"

• I'm pretty sure she had a shotgun in her hands in the junkyard but she used a knife instead.

DoubleJump posted: »

Clementine's super awesome shotgun is gone after the whole accidental killing in ep. 1. I guess Tripp confiscated it. That said, Clementine appears to still have a pistol with some "good" bullets in it and a knife for the end fight.

• Is that going to be David's crew cut since he went to the army?

Javi_Weed posted: »

I think the woman right next to David is his ex wife, weird how they didn't change the pic after he married Kate. The pic doesn't seem

• I guess whether she forgives him or not would depend on how you handled similar situations in the past. If the writers actually remember that.

RichWalk23 posted: »

If Clementine does remember this act of dickery, I hope it actually makes for a genuinely negative impact on their relationship that isn't resolved in just 10 minutes. It would feel a little cheap if Clementine quickly forgives Javier for this.

• edited December 2016

Good luck redeeming yourself on that one boy, I don't even think a crate of apples will do it.

Considering she's technically one of the bad guys from his(the Player Character) perspective, not to mention being, you know, Clementine, I don't that really matters.

And Javi has the option of being a complete dipshit and hurt Clem's feelings even more after that! Good luck redeeming yourself on that one boy, I don't even think a crate of apples will do it.

• That is messed up and hilarious, man!

• First of all, -Ew! Second, that'd be some shit if that's what happened.

Just before the release of Season Two, Telltale released a vine in which Rebecca was sitting in a bed speaking with her hands on her forehea

• No

bigdogg0821 posted: »

If only Gabe didn't open the god damn pudding, we wouldn't be in this mess with the New Frontier

• Posted this in a different thread but I'll post it in this one too.

Of all fingers that Clementine loses, she lost her ring finger. This would be a screwed up way for Telltale to hint that Clementine will never find love.

• I'm okay with that.

Posted this in a different thread but I'll post it in this one too. Of all fingers that Clementine loses, she lost her ring finger. This would be a screwed up way for Telltale to hint that Clementine will never find love.

• Sounds kinda sad. Feel bad for Clem if that's what Telltales real intentions are.

I'm okay with that.

• Conrad also assumes Javier to be Gabe's father and Javi is early to mid 20s as well, and if Gabe is 13 it would mean Javier would've had Gabe around 14 so yeah that's funny lol

DabigRG posted: »

Well, she's kinda young to have a teenage son, don'cha think?

• Well there's still 3 more episodes. There is room for improvement if they're willing to listen.

I believe that, if that decision were to come into play, they would've presented it as a question in the Story Generator.

• I did it. Kinda surprised to read how many people didn't see that

I dunno if anyone mentioned it but if you choose to stand and fight at the end of episode 1, throwing the explosive thing is actually optional. You have another option which is pushing Clem away from it.

• I like how almost all of those paintings are callbacks to the first two seasons: you can see the ski lodge, the St John Dairy, the stream where Pete gets bit, and a few others I'm forgetting

• Because the pointer was aiming right beside the grenade.

shirai46 posted: »

I did it. Kinda surprised to read how many people didn't see that

• edited December 2016

Hastag = FuckClementine
    Hashtag = ProOranges

FUCK YOU CLEMENTINE

• Who the fuck owns a picture with a man having his leg stuck in a bear trap by the way?

• edited December 2016

Am I the only one that notices that Lee's blood is STILL on Clementine's hat four years later. Just pay close attention

• Yeah... That hat must be absolutely disgusting at this point.

Five years sitting on top of a girl's head who probably sweats constantly and is lucky to bathe once a week. Added on to the fact that parts of it are falling off, all of the walker guts and gore that have been splattered on at random intervals and all of the grease that probably gets collected on the inside of the hat would be puke worthy... Plus the fact that it's worn continuously must do some funky things to her hair and the top of her head.

Am I the only one that notices that Lee's blood is STILL on Clementine's hat four years later. Just pay close attention

• Don't tell me David is Kid over there?

Javi_Weed posted: »

I think the woman right next to David is his ex wife, weird how they didn't change the pic after he married Kate. The pic doesn't seem

• OMG lilacs what did you do to cute zombie clementine

Javi's parents had a reaaaaall twisted taste in art o_o

• I'm sure she cleans it in a river or something whenever she can.

Davissons posted: »

Yeah... That hat must be absolutely disgusting at this point. Five years sitting on top of a girl's head who probably sweats constantly a

• edited December 2016

whenever she can.

Yes, allow me a minute to check my schedule.

Oh, yes, I've got the evening free; there's no trouble.

I'm sure she cleans it in a river or something whenever she can.

• enter image description here

whenever she can. Yes, allow me a minute to check my schedule. Oh, yes, I've got the evening free; there's no trouble.

• They say hope breeds eternal misery

When clementine is going through your backpack and you stay quiet ( ... ) when she grabs the candy bar, she won't put it back. She takes it

• enter image description here

They say hope breeds eternal misery

• Rashid and Vanessa

Who the fuck owns a picture with a man having his leg stuck in a bear trap by the way?

• Lucky Clem has 2 hands.
    So she can marry Gabe and use the ring in the hand with the finger

Posted this in a different thread but I'll post it in this one too. Of all fingers that Clementine loses, she lost her ring finger. This would be a screwed up way for Telltale to hint that Clementine will never find love.

• Does anyone know if Kate is still wearing her wedding ring? I never payed attention to her hands.

• We basically ruined Tripp's life within a few hours, but he is still friendly with us.

• He kind of reminds me of Buzz McCalister from Home Alone.

DabigRG posted: »

Don't tell me David is Kid over there?

• I don't think that's the answer he was asking for.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.