Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• edited December 2016

As pointed out by @Gameserer in the episode 3 waiting thread, the song Clem hums to AJ in the second flashback is the song Alive Inside from the soundtracks of the first two seasons.

In comparison:

• Rashid and Vanessa!

What does that even mean?

Rashid and Vanessa!

• The last one.

Why, Javi, why?

Davissons posted: »

There probably isn't enough subject matter overall, but Javi can be more savage than Scumbag Lee and Edgy Clem at times. Max: "The fuck d

• Isn't that a bull?

I'm not sure if anyone has pointed this little foreshadowing out but at the beginning of Episode 1, the can David was drinking from had a goat on it.

• I saw it first!

FetchWalker posted: »

This might have been pointed out already but a few minutes ago while watching some playthroughs of episode 1, I spotted the thingggg Don't see it? Look closer....

• Oh damn I got noticed

Bigby-Wolf posted: »

As pointed out by @Gameserer in the episode 3 waiting thread, the song Clem hums to AJ in the second flashback is the song Alive Inside from the soundtracks of the first two seasons. In comparison:

• The walker sounded like he imitated the first three notes.

As pointed out by @Gameserer in the episode 3 waiting thread, the song Clem hums to AJ in the second flashback is the song Alive Inside from the soundtracks of the first two seasons. In comparison:

• Tripp looks like the dude from the witcher lol

• What's the "it?"

Rashid and Vanessa! What does that even mean?

• Rashid and Vanessa

What's the "it?"

• Nah man, it's Alfred
    Alfred

Rashid and Vanessa!

• Nah man, it's Alfred
    Alfred

Rashid and Vanessa!

• edited December 2016

Ahh crap the picture didn't come up
    This was it

Gameserer posted: »

Nah man, it's Alfred

• And you also had a double post. :joy:

Ahh crap the picture didn't come up This was it

• ...but there are already a lot of resused tracks in S3. (Mostly from S2)

• Lmao that's what I thought

The walker sounded like he imitated the first three notes.

• I know I'm suffering XD

And you also had a double post.

• I don't know if this has been pointed out yet but if you do nothing when you have the choice to shoot Conrad or accept the plan, he will kill Gabe and Javier.

• Well I feel retarded. XD

Isn't that a bull?

• edited December 2016

I'm not talking about the actual in-game soundtrack being reused, I'm specifically talking about the song that Clem hums in order to calm AJ down. Instead of just having Clem hum a generic tune, Telltale had her hum Alive Inside (a key song that plays during important moments in the first two seasons) which makes it an easter egg. If that makes sense.. :)

TheMPerson posted: »

...but there are already a lot of resused tracks in S3. (Mostly from S2)

• I never gave her an apple because I didn't realise she loved them RIP me

AronDracula posted: »

Fuck me. I fucking forgot Clem loved apples. Always gave her the apple.

• Enhance!

FetchWalker posted: »

This might have been pointed out already but a few minutes ago while watching some playthroughs of episode 1, I spotted the thingggg Don't see it? Look closer....

• In Walking Dead season 2 if Kenny shoots Carver, Alvin will die.

Stop bringing things up about season 2

• edited December 2016

Oh the humming. Right... I was multi-tabbing again. Curses.

I'm not talking about the actual in-game soundtrack being reused, I'm specifically talking about the song that Clem hums in order to calm AJ

• If you choose "I was hungry" when explaining how the pudding cups are all open, Javi says, "What can I say? I fucking love pudding."

It's hilarious. XD

• edited December 2016

The García have a thing for pudding.

Edited section

By the way, is that you and Lilac? You did A New Frontier as well? :)

sialark posted: »

If you choose "I was hungry" when explaining how the pudding cups are all open, Javi says, "What can I say? I fucking love pudding." It's hilarious. XD

• By the way, is that you and Lilac? You did A New Frontier as well?

Yep we did. >.> Self-plug #sorrynotsorry xp

The García have a thing for pudding. Edited section By the way, is that you and Lilac? You did A New Frontier as well?

• Yeah I chose that and nearly bust a gut

If you choose "I was hungry" when explaining how the pudding cups are all open, Javi says, "What can I say? I fucking love pudding." It's hilarious. XD

• edited December 2016

If there's not already, there should be a thread for the best quotes in The Walking Dead XD

EDIT:
    I did it

• I chose that option and I was weak

• Stop it. This is not how computers work, where are you from? You can't just yell "Enhance" at the screen.

Ekelund21 posted: »

Enhance!

• I did that on my second file to see if they still cut her finger

I love how the "Scumbag" options can be really hilarious. Go look for Scumbag Javier on it on Youtube. My favorite is this little piece

• Nick dies if you save him

Stop bringing things up about season 2

• In my playthrough, I physically said "I'm Fat" when selecting it

• Damn you Telltale. My heart can only take so much.

• Yeah, in my game with the Kenny ending she said that being close to people only ends up hurting in the end. It was really shocking and sad to hear that she feels this way.

I'll say this basically confirms that the Wellington ending is the most "optimistic" ending.

• If you stay silent during the shootout in Season 3 Episode 2, while Badger is counting down from 5, he executes Francine by shooting her in the face.

• The definition of nuts is Badger.

Megaodg33 posted: »

If you stay silent during the shootout in Season 3 Episode 2, while Badger is counting down from 5, he executes Francine by shooting her in the face.

• I am sorry if this is already brought up.

The house we see at the start of Episode 2, is it the same house that we see in Episode 1? Does that mean the whole family lives in the same house or is it simply David's and Kate's house?

• The moment you get boners, the whole world starts getting dark

If there's not already, there should be a thread for the best quotes in The Walking Dead XD EDIT: I did it

Sign in to comment in this discussion.