Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• edited December 2016

You can give the tape player to Gabe.

enter image description here

• WHY DO THEY ALWAYS GET RID OF THE GOOD SHIT

* At some point in Episode 1 of ANF, there was gonna be a flashback to S1 where we see Clem's perspective when Sandra gets bitten before she

• edited December 2016

Yeah, I gave him that. He said he didn't deserve it. :(

RhysAndLee posted: »

• Who is Vivec?

* At some point in Episode 1 of ANF, there was gonna be a flashback to S1 where we see Clem's perspective when Sandra gets bitten before she

• He used to be a member on here. I suppose you could consider him a sort of, I dunno... a pioneer of sorts when it came to modding Telltale games. He figured a lot of stuff out, posted about a lot of stuff, was the guy behind the infamous boatmaster channel (I think?), and ultimately got banned by Telltale staff. He didn't bother coming back after that and hangs out... somewhere. I dunno. He still gets mentioned now and again, or something he dug up gets posted about.

If memory serves correct, he was the guy that found a lot of the hidden/upcoming/cut content for S2, like the infamous choices leak for Amid The Ruins, confirmation of the 400 Days characters appearing in episode 3, and other stuff like that. Or at the very least, the guy credited for actually posting pictures and stuff, I think. Memory's sorta fuzzy about the specifics. I was only an on-and-off lurker back then.

At any rate, he was prominent when it came to the modding scene.

Who is Vivec?

• Oh, now I remember!

They were the one who spoiled the return of Kenny, weren't they?

Deltino posted: »

He used to be a member on here. I suppose you could consider him a sort of, I dunno... a pioneer of sorts when it came to modding Telltale g

• I agree ForClementine, I can't believe they cut that. Come on!

I would have fucking loved that flashback. Oh well.

• This is the soundtrack that plays inside Prescott, uploaded by @GodsFriendChuck.

Speaking from my experience, this score is phenomenal at attributing the community of Prescott with a different type of ambiance than other settlements.

• Her first impression was a cold-hearted bitch, then when you meet her again, she's talking about 'please let the baby be his', seeming to hit all those terrible stereotypes.

Yeah, I recall making fun of that at one point.

Plus, they never did make it clear what happened between Carver and her (aside from the obvious part), or if the baby was even his.

I think the idea was that she and Carver were getting legitimately close due to her job given him constant access to her, but whether willingly or not on her part, it got out of hand, George caught on, the escape and his death happened, and Carver came after them specifically for her. After all, "he has trouble letting go."

yunafires_ posted: »

Rebecca was always... awkward. Her first impression was a cold-hearted bitch, then when you meet her again, she's talking about 'please let

• edited December 2016

I kept it. I'd like to see this tape player's character development. Don't you fail me on this, Telltale.

RhysAndLee posted: »

• Great, now I'm wondering if it's specifically aligned on her asshole. Thanks? :confused:

Why is the cursor on Clem's bum?

• TellTale already cut content and development for the game

enter image description here

• Clementine=Ralph confirmed.

• Sounds looped and kinda blank. It feels like a criminological investigation around White Chapel in search of Jack the Ripper.

This is the soundtrack that plays inside Prescott, uploaded by @GodsFriendChuck. Speaking from my experience, this score is phenomenal at attributing the community of Prescott with a different type of ambiance than other settlements.

• They had to cut it otherwise the character models would have seizures on screen.

Nikolaj-11 posted: »

Yeah, the barely two hour long episode was too long. I'm still going to be calling that a lie, I simply don't beleive that's the real reason.

• Good thinking. I kept the batteries as well, for the added suspense.
    Tape player + batteries, will it ever happen?

fallandir posted: »

I kept it. I'd like to see this tape player's character development. Don't you fail me on this, Telltale.

• (?) Jared will remember that.

Sounds looped and kinda blank. It feels like a criminological investigation around White Chapel in search of Jack the Ripper.

• Remembers that stupid zoo with an escaped tiger from season 2 episode 1 idea.

Yeah... why do the always get rid of good shit? ughh

WHY DO THEY ALWAYS GET RID OF THE GOOD SHIT

• Why Episode 1?

TheMPerson posted: »

Remembers that stupid zoo with an escaped tiger from season 2 episode 1 idea. Yeah... why do the always get rid of good shit? ughh

• the guy behind the infamous boatmaster channel

Man... I miss that guy, he always had something to show off here... I wish he comes back...

Edit: Is it possible that this might be him?

Deltino posted: »

He used to be a member on here. I suppose you could consider him a sort of, I dunno... a pioneer of sorts when it came to modding Telltale g

• WTF TELLTALE? That flashback would have been awesome. Why are they always getting rid of good shit?

• Hope so, I have the batteries too. Maybe we can change the fate of the universe now.

Akibaba posted: »

Good thinking. I kept the batteries as well, for the added suspense. Tape player + batteries, will it ever happen?

• edited December 2016

Why Episode 1?

When Clementine washed on shore after escaping those 3 guys she was supposed to go through a small forest and end up in a zoo... with an escaped tiger/lion/panther...

DabigRG posted: »

Why Episode 1?

• Hope so, I have the batteries too. Maybe we can change the fate of the universe now.

Hope so, I have the batteries too. Maybe we can change the fate of the universe now.

• edited December 2016

You know that flashback would've been nice and all but I feel like they are just reaching out at S1 again, like the famous Lee mentioning through out S2. "Yes I know he's dead and yes I miss him but can we stop weeping about him for goodness' sake, I don't want to be reminded how good was your previous installment".

• "Yeah, that's... real mature dad."

Find out for yourself?

• Yeah, what about my parents? The ones that look like Rebecca and Alvin, apparently.

You know that flashback would've been nice and all but I feel like they are just reaching out at S1 again, like the famous Lee mentioning th

• Plus the Wiki does say the outbreak started in 2003 (I know the Wiki isn't always fact but most signs point towards the 2003 start date)

Telltale did confirm that Michonne Miniseries took place by the start of 2005, and that date does coincide with the theory that the outbreak started by July 2003 in the comic series.

• You hijacked the quote!

"Yeah, that's... real mature dad."

• No, Jewfreeus is a completely different user and forum member.

the guy behind the infamous boatmaster channel Man... I miss that guy, he always had something to show off here... I wish he comes back... Edit: Is it possible that this might be him?

• I love, all of you.

You hijacked the quote!

• :(

Man, where is he now?

No, Jewfreeus is a completely different user and forum member.

• …or so we thought.

No, Jewfreeus is a completely different user and forum member.

• God I hope they bring that Sandra flashback back in a later episode. It'd be fucking cool to see that moment in Clementine's life and how she dealt with the ZA as everything went to shit before Lee appeared.

Also that hood thing is cool. I wonder if they were going to have her wearing the hood so it allowed more camera shots hiding who she was [as in you see somebody with a hood up holding Javi at gunpoint, but you don't know it's Clem.]

• …or so we thought.

Damn it man, don't joke around!

…or so we thought.

• edited December 2016

-goes to see more S3 soundtracks at this channel

-there are only five new soundtracks for two episodes

...work really cut out for 'em for these past 2 years, eh?

This is the soundtrack that plays inside Prescott, uploaded by @GodsFriendChuck. Speaking from my experience, this score is phenomenal at attributing the community of Prescott with a different type of ambiance than other settlements.

• There are a lot of dialogues which don't have anything to do with what we actually meant to say, for example:

When you have these options at "Meeting Jesus" point:

He is playing us
    Let's get moving
    He can help us

If you choose "He can help us", Javier actually says: Eveyone, just calm down!

When you have these options at "Shoot Conrad or Betray Clem" point:

Lower the damn gun
    Let's leave her here
    She is one of US

If you choose "She is one of US", Javier actually says: She has a right to her secrets like you have a right to yours.

I'm seriously pissed off about this.

• I love how after reading that comment I looked into the comment section of the video to see this chat:

Batuhan Özer: Can you find kenny's death song

GodsFriendChuck: It's reused from Pete's death in Season 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zBbYmC2vJU

-goes to see more S3 soundtracks at this channel -there are only five new soundtracks for two episodes ...work really cut out for 'em for these past 2 years, eh?

• Where are you getting this info?

Is there some leaker I'm unaware of?

AronDracula posted: »

There are a lot of dialogues which don't have anything to do with what we actually meant to say, for example: When you have these options

• It's actually in the game. Those dialogue options are misleading

Where are you getting this info? Is there some leaker I'm unaware of?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.