Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• edited January 2017

Well, Carver didn't kill Reggie over that berry picking session necessarily, it seems to be a reoccurring notion in the subtext of Reggie showing weakness which Carver resents. I'm not justifying him killing Reggie at all, just saying that he's had a track record apparently, he notices Reggie is a weak character (which he really was honestly).

RichWalk23 posted: »

Given how Reggie was killed by Carver because of either Clementine or Sarah's poor performance with berry picking, it's ironic to know that

• Great, the horses pose a threat to the walkers greater than the people of Prescott do.

Deltino posted: »

At the end of the intro sequence for S3 episode 2, just before the episode title shows up, you can see one of the horses attacking walkers in the background. It stamps one into the ground. Thought it was a nice little detail.

• Troy and Tavia also imply that he had a history of making mistakes.

Spodes posted: »

Well, Carver didn't kill Reggie over that berry picking session necessarily, it seems to be a reoccurring notion in the subtext of Reggie sh

• When first introduced to Clem, in Season 1 you get a achievement/trophy called "In Your Charge" and in Season 3 when you meet her it's called "In Her Charge"

• Since TellTale seem to hold some significance in the meaning of names, I collected a few names and their meanings from ANF. Feel free to correct me on some as I kind of rushed it:

Javier - New House/Home
    David - Beloved
    Gabriel - God is my strength (Eh?)
    Mariana - Of the sea
    Kate - Pure (Heh.)
    Tripp - The Third (Eh?)
    Eleanor - Light/Bright shining one
    Conrad - Bold counsel
    Max - Greatest/Great Spring
    Badger - Maker of bags (Eh?)
    Ava - Like a bird

• Badger, maker of bags... maker of bodybags? He seems to have put a lot of people in the ground (probably in the past, and of course, Mari), he could be a main antagonist if things go smoothly with David.

Davissons posted: »

Since TellTale seem to hold some significance in the meaning of names, I collected a few names and their meanings from ANF. Feel free to cor

• edited January 2017

Actually

Go to 0:20

Poogers555 posted: »

So these are unused audio clips during Kenny's flashback (Im not super sure if these are indeed unused) Kenny talking about his driving t

• enter image description here

In case anyone wants proof. I also really piss the achievement pictures.

bloop posted: »

When first introduced to Clem, in Season 1 you get a achievement/trophy called "In Your Charge" and in Season 3 when you meet her it's called "In Her Charge"

• Those copy pasted Michonne achievements...

ughh

• edited January 2017

Here's a storyboard of "Long Road Ahead"

enter image description here

Source of the artist/worker, there are couple of more walking dead game related art like this.

Edit: kinda wish they added the reflection on the glass on the 2nd panel, but then that would imply that the glass is clean... nevermind...

• The one where they're relieved.

• It won't let me edit my comment for some reason. I meant miss not piss I'm sorry.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited January 2017

There's three outcomes: you surrender, you open fire, or you negotiate. Most people end up either surrendering or opening fire, because the 'negotiate' option is very specific.

From what I can tell, the negotiation outcome only happens on two different occasions

• You try to reason with Badger ("We can work this out") after he cuts her finger off, then stay silent when he starts counting down. This is what happens in the video.

• You stay silent after he cuts off her finger, which prompts him to start counting down. Then you try to negotiate with him as he's counting down. Basically, the opposite of the above.

Both options lead to him executing Francine with a shot to the head.

DabigRG posted: »

Seriously? Wow, people are dicks!

• I wanted to put this here for the longest time but couldn't figure out how. At least everyone gets to see it's glory.

sialark posted: »

Remember that Randy Tudor "powerful 'stache" easter egg from Season 1, if you click on Kenny 4 times at one point during S1Ep5? There

• I also really piss the achievement picture.

... what? I never seen someone expressed it like that. Are you actually urinating on them?

It won't let me edit my comment for some reason. I meant miss not piss I'm sorry.

• A New Fontrier: [Shoots horses.]

fallandir posted: »

Poor horses though, blinded and stunned by the explosions, then devoured or shot.

• Oh okay. See that makes more sense.

Deltino posted: »

There's three outcomes: you surrender, you open fire, or you negotiate. Most people end up either surrendering or opening fire, because the

• On the road after Prescott in S3E2, Gabriel and Clementine have a conversation that isn't covered with subtitles, so you might not be able to hear it over the music/background noise so here it is:

Clem: "Hey Gabe."
    Gabe: "Oh... Hey."
    Clem: "You okay?"
    Gabe: "Yeah..."
    Clem: "You know, that was really impressive back there... What you did."
    Gabe: "You think so?"

• edited January 2017

Clem: "Yeah... it's really impressive how you can't hold a fucking gun steady."
    Gabe sobs.

I want her to be so unamused by these scrubs....

On the road after Prescott in S3E2, Gabriel and Clementine have a conversation that isn't covered with subtitles, so you might not be able t

• Clem: "You know, that was really impressive back there... What you did."

Behold! Hints of an actual characterizing conversation that we should've witnessed. Seriously, you just pointed out an interesting contrast between Clementine and Gabe/Sarah's characters as far as we've been told and they don't really spend time on it.

On the road after Prescott in S3E2, Gabriel and Clementine have a conversation that isn't covered with subtitles, so you might not be able t

• If Clementine thinks having an edgy teenage meltdown counts as "impressive" I think Clementine needs to reevaluate her meaning of that word.

• edited January 2017

Gabe confirmed to be "LeafyisHere".

If Clementine thinks having an edgy teenage meltdown counts as "impressive" I think Clementine needs to reevaluate her meaning of that word.

• I think Clementine was specifically complimenting the fact that he stood up for Javi. That's the part she probably wanted to encourage rather than his edgy non-threats.

If Clementine thinks having an edgy teenage meltdown counts as "impressive" I think Clementine needs to reevaluate her meaning of that word.

• I love it! I want more. :)

• edited January 2017

Okay, I don't think I ever mentioned this despite knowing about it since at least my second playthrough, but I'll post it for the lulz: If you stay silent when Jane is staring at you in her introduction, Sarah will pick up on your suspicion and ask Reggie about her--in the most bitchy way she can muster! :joy: Seriously, what the hell?!

• Names usually don't have any deeper meaning. Exceptions are cases like Omid, whose name is Persian for hope ("Hope is dead").

Since TellTale seem to hold some significance in the meaning of names, I collected a few names and their meanings from ANF. Feel free to cor

• edited January 2017

[removed]

• Oh damn, I didn't know this happened. I don't get why they didn't put some kind of subtitles.

• edited January 2017

Clem: "You know, that was really impressive back there... What you did."

• Strange, in my game I had the subtitles for that scene.

• edited January 2017

In case ya'll want to see Kenny's details up close. I have never seen something put together so poorly in my life.

They literally colored his lip/jaw grey then pasted feathers on it. Jesus.

• edited January 2017

Can you change that cartoon Brian's long barfing on full screen gif?

I don't wanna see that every time I come here, it's disgusting...

Clem: "You know, that was really impressive back there... What you did." Gabe: "You think so?"

• Did it. I mean still everybody wants to throw up when they see that foreshadowing though right?

TheMPerson posted: »

Can you change that cartoon Brian's long barfing on full screen gif? I don't wanna see that every time I come here, it's disgusting...

• Thank you.

I just watched Adventure Time when I babysit my cousin with it too and I couldn't look at it anymore.

everybody wants to throw up when they see that foreshadowing though right?

Well most people do... for others not too sure.

Did it. I mean still everybody wants to throw up when they see that foreshadowing though right?

• I'm sure it's small minority that want to see it happen.

Still makes my skin crawl. Everytime I see that damn foreshadowing I'm like:

TheMPerson posted: »

Thank you. I just watched Adventure Time when I babysit my cousin with it too and I couldn't look at it anymore. everybody wants to

• edited January 2017

I think they just slapped a brush for those textures...

Not mine unfortunately....

In case ya'll want to see Kenny's details up close. I have never seen something put together so poorly in my life. They literally colored his lip/jaw grey then pasted feathers on it. Jesus.

• My god...

In case ya'll want to see Kenny's details up close. I have never seen something put together so poorly in my life. They literally colored his lip/jaw grey then pasted feathers on it. Jesus.

• In case ya'll want to see Kenny's details up close. I have never seen something put together so poorly in my life. They literally colored his lip/jaw grey then pasted feathers on it. Jesus.

• Clem: "You know, that was really impressive back there... What you did."

• When you see those hints:

Poogers555 posted: »

Clem: "You know, that was really impressive back there... What you did." Gabe: "You think so?"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.