Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• The HoodUp model comes with her hair without the little buns sticking out on the side. Her model is on my sketchfab profile if you're interested in checking it out.

Graysonn posted: »

Do you know why? I just assumed since it looks silly that her hairs pokes out like that and they weren't able to fix it so it isn't used.

• This was discovered ages ago
    Like 2015 lmao

Acheive250 posted: »

That's because Wyatt is Kenny's brother in-law. They had to hint at it somehow.

• Well people do often tend to die when they are killed, or so I've heard.

I will kill Badger until he dies from it. Edit: btw that was a reference to this I'm well aware of the fact that killing someone is usually lethal lol

• What? No way. It's the same bullshit as people saying there's no Santa.

Well people do often tend to die when they are killed, or so I've heard.

• Ah, I fucked up the model swap then.

Yeah, I just checked and you're right.

enter image description here

Guess we'll never know why they decided not to use it :(

The HoodUp model comes with her hair without the little buns sticking out on the side. Her model is on my sketchfab profile if you're interested in checking it out.

• Since there's a model for her with her hood down, I guess they made one with her hood up just in case they need to use it later on during development.

Ah, I fucked up the model swap then. Yeah, I just checked and you're right. Guess we'll never know why they decided not to use it

• Characters gotta have motivation, don't they? Even if chocolate bars, pudding, and batteries are the highlight.

AronDracula posted: »

No wonder that Telltale is always finiding excuses for character's actions.

• Interesting(even if it is Wyatt). Might be his original design or something.

I played 400 Days for the first time and there is something I noticed. If you look at Wyatt's picture on the board at the gas station, th

• (?) Megami knows stuff.

AgentZ46 posted: »

And I suppose you know the real reason?

• People die when they are killed

I will kill Badger until he dies from it. Edit: btw that was a reference to this I'm well aware of the fact that killing someone is usually lethal lol

• edited March 2017

When you kill me, you have to make sure I'm dead.

Batman/Bruce Wayne 2016

Sparkeagle posted: »

People die when they are killed

• So... what happened to Clem's jacket, scarf, and red t-shirt? Considering that her flashback has her wearing her white top with the red button-up tied around (her current outfit), I wonder if she was at Prescott enough times to have a change of clothes stashed somewhere.

• edited March 2017

[removed]

TheMPerson posted: »

Their poses are similar, and that hat kinda threw me off, and those lil textures in the back that make the holes on those models in the conc

• edited March 2017

EDIT: Never mind

TheMPerson posted: »

Their poses are similar, and that hat kinda threw me off, and those lil textures in the back that make the holes on those models in the conc

• Episode 3 was originally meant to be released on the 28th of march

• Hahahahahaha nice one

Vanzam posted: »

Episode 3 was originally meant to be released on the 28th of march

• Kinda reminds me of Charley's coat :')

The reason why Clem's hoodie model isn't used is because her hair clips through it all the time (lol). EDIT: It looks like I was wrong, the hood model works fine, I'm just an idiot. Clem pics are still cute tho!

• edited March 2017

The Garcia family was from Baltimore

• Was that... Was that a Cluke joke?

that's nasty or should i say the nasty sorry bad joke

• Remember how in S3E1 you can find batteries for Mariana?

Turns out, if you refuse to give her those batteries, you keep them in your inventory. After you meet Clementine the batteries are removed.

Clementine robs you of the batteries.

• Yeah, I just found out about those batteries a few days ago myself.

Which also explains why Clementine didn't care about batteries while threatening Eli.

Davissons posted: »

Remember how in S3E1 you can find batteries for Mariana? Turns out, if you refuse to give her those batteries, you keep them in your inventory. After you meet Clementine the batteries are removed. Clementine robs you of the batteries.

• Does she not tie it around her waist? I don't pay attention to those things really so I could be wrong.

eRock92 posted: »

So... what happened to Clem's jacket, scarf, and red t-shirt? Considering that her flashback has her wearing her white top with the red but

• No lol Telltale just forgot about em

Remember how in S3E1 you can find batteries for Mariana? Turns out, if you refuse to give her those batteries, you keep them in your inventory. After you meet Clementine the batteries are removed. Clementine robs you of the batteries.

• [removed]

• Welp, hope TT won't forget about the cassette player I insolently kept for myself. I want to use it somehow.

• Yeah they almost certainly will considering most players buried it or gave it to Gabe

fallandir posted: »

Welp, hope TT won't forget about the cassette player I insolently kept for myself. I want to use it somehow.

• MINOR ANF EPISODE 3 SPOILER

David tells Javi that he was routed out of the city and couldn't get back into Baltimore to their house.

• Tbh im glad she stole them. They went to better use.

• Which also explains why Clementine didn't care about batteries while threatening Eli.

Clem: I don't need batteries!

Clem: I just took the ones of this guy defending me.

Clem: What I need are bullets that won't get me ki

DabigRG posted: »

Yeah, I just found out about those batteries a few days ago myself. Which also explains why Clementine didn't care about batteries while threatening Eli.

• Oh, does she actually say that? Interesting attention to detail if so.

Which also explains why Clementine didn't care about batteries while threatening Eli. Clem: I don't need batteries! Clem: I just took the ones of this guy defending me. Clem: What I need are bullets that won't get me ki

• Clementine refuses to steal the stranger's stuff from the station wagon, yet she accepts to take his batteries given by Carley/Doug.

• You can't eat batteries and those would go towards being able to talk with her parents.

Clementine refuses to steal the stranger's stuff from the station wagon, yet she accepts to take his batteries given by Carley/Doug.

• What use?

It was for something dirty wasn't it?

Tbh im glad she stole them. They went to better use.

• But she said "This stuff isn't ours" not "This food isn't ours".

DabigRG posted: »

You can't eat batteries and those would go towards being able to talk with her parents.

• True enough. Just pointing out that batteries aren't really necessary for survival, unlike that other stuff. But true.

But she said "This stuff isn't ours" not "This food isn't ours".

• edited March 2017

[removed]

• edited March 2017

[removed]

• The heck was this about?

Deleted

Sign in to comment in this discussion.