Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• edited March 2017

If you say that Conrad's bargaining plan may actually work after he suggest it, Clementine will tell Conrad to shoot her, which he seems to visibly not wanna do...and then he grabs Gabe.

• edited March 2017

Can I just add that Clementine saying "IF YOU WANNA SHOOT ME, THEN SHOOT ME!" was so, so, so, SO out of character for her no matter how you play her. She would never say something like that. That's NOT something Clementine would say.

DabigRG posted: »

If you say that Conrad's bargaining plan may actually work after he suggest it, Clementine will tell Conrad to shoot her, which he seems to visibly not wanna do...and then he grabs Gabe.

• Go join the club, dude/lady.

I think she was either calling his bluff or simply didn't care anymore.

Can I just add that Clementine saying "IF YOU WANNA SHOOT ME, THEN SHOOT ME!" was so, so, so, SO out of character for her no matter how you play her. She would never say something like that. That's NOT something Clementine would say.

• When you dont wanna go killin a kid, so you grab another kid to threaten

enter image description here

• I know, right? Still, he probably just felt more comfortable hurting a boy rather than a girl.

Poogers555 posted: »

When you dont wanna go killin a kid, so you grab another kid to threaten

• One second thought, maybe Carlos was onto something by taking that book away from her....:fearful:

Sarah was reading her book the Gurgles, which involves trans-dimensional bodysnatchers, behind Carlos's back, which is why she tells you not

• Watch the outcome where you stay silent. He takes a second and then angrily executes Gabe and Javi. Fucked up.

I know, right? Still, he probably just felt more comfortable hurting a boy rather than a girl.

• Yeah, I saw that and it rivals not doing anything about Sarah in the trailer in terms of anti-heroic missteps. I know he probably [accurately] realizes that you could shoot him and just says "fuck it" but still.

Watch the outcome where you stay silent. He takes a second and then angrily executes Gabe and Javi. Fucked up.

• What happens if you're silent when leaving or saving Sarah?

Yeah, I saw that and it rivals not doing anything about Sarah in the trailer in terms of anti-heroic missteps. I know he probably [accurately] realizes that you could shoot him and just says "fuck it" but still.

• Fun fact:
    Before the game was released, this was on Amazon:

Who is looking for vengeance now and who is (possibly) determined to find the family taken from her?

• Wow it's almost like if Kenny/Jane was killed in the junkyard we'd have a reason to hate the new frontier. Life's crazy!!!

Tony112 posted: »

Fun fact: Before the game was released, this was on Amazon: Who is looking for vengeance now and who is (possibly) determined to find the family taken from her?

• I did that my first time playing, I didn't want to kill anyone but also didn't want to hurt Clem. Then he did that and I killed him.

Watch the outcome where you stay silent. He takes a second and then angrily executes Gabe and Javi. Fucked up.

• Same here. It wasn't worth the risk of having him alive after seeing what he is willing to do.

Graysonn posted: »

I did that my first time playing, I didn't want to kill anyone but also didn't want to hurt Clem. Then he did that and I killed him.

• Clementine gets knocked down by one or two of the walkers that break into the room as Sarah stares on in shock/horror; Jane is nowhere to be seen or heard due to the camera angle.

What happens if you're silent when leaving or saving Sarah?

• You do...?

Wow it's almost like if Kenny/Jane was killed in the junkyard we'd have a reason to hate the new frontier. Life's crazy!!!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I actually didn't do anything and still let Conrad live after the non canon death.

I did that my first time playing, I didn't want to kill anyone but also didn't want to hurt Clem. Then he did that and I killed him.

• Quite dead-lee and rather omid-ead.

Goes to show the kind of relationship they had.

• What was your reasoning on that

dojo32161 posted: »

I actually didn't do anything and still let Conrad live after the non canon death.

• Yeah they killed 2 characters that we barely knew at all and basically existed solely to be killed and propel the main characters towards conflict

You do...?

• Kenny/Jane you say... but what about the AJ ending? And the Wellington? Clem wants revenge for her finger? I think the original version was like that: in the first flashback Jane/Kenny die or Wellington falls or Clem loses her finger and in other flashback AJ was supposed to be killed by TNF.

Wow it's almost like if Kenny/Jane was killed in the junkyard we'd have a reason to hate the new frontier. Life's crazy!!!

• edited March 2017

Edit: crap nevermind

here have a free pic

• Make it clear NF attacks Wellington if alone continue plot that Clem use to be with them, or atleast ran into them.

Kenny/Jane you say... but what about the AJ ending? And the Wellington? Clem wants revenge for her finger? I think the original version was

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I don't buy into non canon deaths since some of them don't make too much sense (like Mike dropping Clem in episode 3), plus I'm the kind of person who tries to make sure everyone lives as long as they can.

What was your reasoning on that

• edited March 2017

and via playable flashbacks from Clem's past
    Via playable flashbacks
    Playable flashabcks
    PLAYABLE

Fun fact: Before the game was released, this was on Amazon: Who is looking for vengeance now and who is (possibly) determined to find the family taken from her?

• She is technically playable.

And that looks like an oddly familiar meme!

and via playable flashbacks from Clem's past Via playable flashbacks Playable flashabcks PLAYABLE

• Aw, what the hell, man--she's not wearing her glasses!!!

Edit: crap nevermind here have a free pic

• In previous seasons, especially season 2, Clementine almost always squinted when facing a tough situation & holding her gun. And now...

• Should've held on to Sarah's glasses.

In previous seasons, especially season 2, Clementine almost always squinted when facing a tough situation & holding her gun. And now...

• edited March 2017

Don't look at YouTube comments, especially under Telltale videos. They're more cancerous than Vernon.

hesif posted: »

Why is it that everyone is assuming AJ is bitten (go have a look in the comments of the trailers on YouTube)? "AJ IS bitten WTF11!! Im not

• It's just typical "badass" jargon that apparently indicates good writing nowadays.

• It's implied numerous times that Bonnie never trusted Arvo from the beginning and only defended him to backup Mike despite admittedly she sympathetizes with him

• Cool

In previous seasons, especially season 2, Clementine almost always squinted when facing a tough situation & holding her gun. And now...

• What the fuck? You're making me fucking cringe.

Edit: crap nevermind here have a free pic

• Feeling's mutual.

AronDracula posted: »

What the fuck? You're making me fucking cringe.

• Well squinting does help align your eyesight through theiron sights of a gun

• I wonder if Lucille is actually the name of Negan's daughter/wife/sister or something.

I don't read the comics so I don't know if the name has any confirmed origin.

Gameserer posted: »

He should change it to "Mariana"

• edited March 2017

Clementine is actually "cross-dominant".

By this I mean she is right handed but aims down the sights of guns with her left eye.
    This only affects 1 in 3 right handed people and may explain why she often has both eyes open while shooting.

Shooting rifles and shotguns with cross dominance can prove difficult as one will either have to close their dominant eye to aim with their weaker eye (which Clementine has seemed to have taught herself) or switch shoulders while shooting.

While this has not be confirmed in any way and some contradictory evidence may exist, it is still suggested that her dominant eye is either the left or possibly both (may also be a reason she keeps both eyes open) but that is much rarer.

• It's his wife's name. She's dead

ZombiePizza posted: »

I wonder if Lucille is actually the name of Negan's daughter/wife/sister or something. I don't read the comics so I don't know if the name has any confirmed origin.

• edited March 2017

The reason why Clem's hoodie model isn't used is because her hair clips through it all the time (lol).
    EDIT: It looks like I was wrong, the hood model works fine, I'm just an idiot. Clem pics are still cute tho!

• God she's adorable...

The reason why Clem's hoodie model isn't used is because her hair clips through it all the time (lol). EDIT: It looks like I was wrong, the hood model works fine, I'm just an idiot. Clem pics are still cute tho!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.