Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Job said the scene was non-canon and it was unlikely that we would see the scene in the final game.

Job said that Javier's brand wasn't going to be in the game, that's about it.

• God, seriously? Everything they use for advertising is non-canon

OzzyUK posted: »

Job said the scene was non-canon and it was unlikely that we would see the scene in the final game. https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/811730318486949888

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It was just a teaser to get people hyped like this one for season 2 which also had a non-canon Clementine scene.

hesif posted: »

God, seriously? Everything they use for advertising is non-canon

• Honestly, using non-canon scenes for customer appeal is just flat-out ridiculous

It was just a teaser to get people hyped like this one for season 2 which also had a non-canon Clementine scene.

• The gun itself was used, but it's a shorter one. She never actually wore it like the one above.

• Yeah, there was no sling either

The gun itself was used, but it's a shorter one. She never actually wore it like the one above.

• It was supposed to get the mood and vibe, it got the mood and vibe of episode 5.

Job said the scene was non-canon and it was unlikely that we would see the scene in the final game. https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/811730318486949888

• edited May 2017

According to an interview, Kirkman liked S1 very much and was amazed by the response to it. So I think is kind of fond of TTG's TWD, not as much as of his own comics, of course.

Here's the one I mean, if it doesn't already, start from 7:40:

Silly question but is Kirkman even remotely interested in what TellTale is writing for The Walking Dead following season 1? More importantly

• Thanks for that!

According to an interview, Kirkman liked S1 very much and was amazed by the response to it. So I think is kind of fond of TTG's TWD, not as much as of his own comics, of course. Here's the one I mean, if it doesn't already, start from 7:40:

• I just imagined Clementine getting thrown back and flying away into space after firing that shotgun.

g

Unused model where Clementine is wearing her shotgun.

• Altair and he's brotherhood had their ring fingers cut off as a ritual and most of them have found someone to have a legacy with.
    :)

She's already one step closer to joining them . :)

Btw, that's when her story is with the car right?

Not sure if she lost her finger in mine without Kenny.

Carl_Poppa posted: »

Lucky Clem has 2 hands. So she can marry Gabe and use the ring in the hand with the finger

• Probably because he's a doctor and co-leader of new frontier who contributes to the group using his medical skills. Clementine on the other hand is a person who wasted drugs that knowingly would not help/save AJ. Not to mention it's hinted she's caused problems in the past.

TNF didn't care much that Lingard was wasting their medicine to get high. Meanwhile they kick Clem because she used it thinking it could save AJ.

• that was her beta model or something like that.

Acheive250 posted: »

Oohhh. Hmm... This makes me so excited for the finale! Also... What makes Clem look so different in the trailer to the actual game? She looks different, but I can't figure out why...

• Thanks!

LordSIF posted: »

Hahahahahahah that was actually funny

• It is overanalyzing but it kinda makes perfect sense.

Its only a theory but it's an unique way to look at the first game. ()

• Maybe someone noticed this.

Both Luke and Walter get killed because they did not listen and obey Kenny.

S2E2- Kenny says to get Bonnie and see who she is which could have saved Walter's life. Walter refuses Kenny idea and then gets killed because of Bonnie.

S2E5-Kenny wants to kill Arvo but Bonnie, Mike and Luke refuse to listen and obey, which later results the panic caused by Arvo at the lake that gets Luke killed.

• Ironically, I think Kenny technically caused the panic at the lake a few minutes beforehand.

ravve posted: »

Maybe someone noticed this. Both Luke and Walter get killed because they did not listen and obey Kenny. S2E2- Kenny says to get Bonnie

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

I suppose it's technically either Kenny or Clementine's fault, depending on who shoots the lurker that attacks Kenny.

DabigRG posted: »

Ironically, I think Kenny technically caused the panic at the lake a few minutes beforehand.

edited May 2017

Going off the Badger images and stuff DLB posted a little ways up, here's the full image gallery I put together of assorted models. Used, unused, and so on.

Things of interest included: Carver's S3 corpse, some simple comparisons of Jane/Kenny's episode 1 and episode 4 appearances, Badger's smashed in head, and the different versions of Badger's corpse from episode 4. And lots more. I should note though that I didn't bother with the character outlines and sketch marks, so they might look a bit different than usual (which is because I can't be bothered learning to render all this stuff properly... but I'm also one of the small few interested in cataloging all the various textures and models, so I just do what I can)

Furthermore, here's a gallery of the bloated zombies that showed up in Michonne. They only appeared in episode 2, when you're escaping through the herd towards the beginning. A shame, because it's a pretty neat model.

And finally, a gallery of all the dead bodies from the ferry, from episode 1 of Michonne. 18 different bodies, and that's without counting the zombies onboard, which were most likely the people that weren't lucky enough to get shot in the head.

Oh, and two last things:

Here's a better version of dead Max, using the actual model. And here's a better look at the gaping hole in his neck.

And finally, this zombie from all the way back in episode 1. You probably don't remember this one, but it's the one that attacks Clementine outside the gates of Prescott. Javier shoots it, and then Clementine stamps his head in.

And how can I forget to add some gnarly images to catch people's attention?

enter image description hereenter image description here

• True.

Deltino posted: »

I suppose it's technically either Kenny or Clementine's fault, depending on who shoots the lurker that attacks Kenny.

• One part of me was interested in seeing this (twice), the other part of me when seeing the messy parts was just... like...

enter image description here

Going off the Badger images and stuff DLB posted a little ways up, here's the full image gallery I put together of assorted models. Used, un

• edited May 2017

Damn you, Randall....

On that note, I like how half of these are touched up walker models from Season 1 and how that little girl seems to have a slightly touched up version of Carley's hair.

Going off the Badger images and stuff DLB posted a little ways up, here's the full image gallery I put together of assorted models. Used, un

• Damn you, Randall....

What wrong he did?) They don't look like human corps(except guys around front door). just walkers, Randall did nothing wrong.

Damn you, Randall.... On that note, I like how half of these are touched up walker models from Season 1 and how that little girl seems to have a slightly touched up version of Carley's hair.

edited May 2017

They're not zombies. All of those bodies are meant to be human, just at different states of decay.

Murmle22 posted: »

Damn you, Randall.... What wrong he did?) They don't look like human corps(except guys around front door). just walkers, Randall did nothing wrong.

• Well, you can find a bites on corpse's (i know i know, telltale just lazy)

They're not zombies. All of those bodies are meant to be human, just at different states of decay.

Unless 18 people all happened to get bitten, wound up being zip-tied, and then got shot-- and not only in the head, as some of the bodies have gunshots all over, as if someone just opened fire on them-- and left to rot in some ferry, then I'm not so sure I buy it.

Furthermore, if they were walkers, the skin color would be a lot more gray, and they wouldn't have human eye textures (the eye textures used are specifically human eyes, albeit dead. The zombie eye textures are different)

Murmle22 posted: »

Well, you can find a bites on corpse's (i know i know, telltale just lazy)

• edited May 2017

The first thought that came into my head when i saw the drawings was that they depicted phoenix's (those mythological birds). I don't know why, it must have been the colour and shape of them. Of course there is a bunch of symbolism behind them that you could put into context.
    One thing i thought was funny is the first pope named St Clement wrote about it as a symbol in a letter to the Corinthians. Could just be a strange coincidence though.

After looking back at what Ava said to clementine in the caravan flashback, my theory does make a lot of sense.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

This is drawing AJ did after he was separated from Clementine. He's been known to draw scribbles and this is not much different. However if

• Weird that some of the pictures aren't showing up.

So @Deltino found some interesting things earlier today: Max scrapped death Javier beta model Javi

• edited May 2017

Arvo ran towards the house despite being most secure by being first, he could have found a way to free himself and probably grab a gun (because he knew the building) and kill someone. That is why Kenny ran after him.

Ironically, I think Kenny technically caused the panic at the lake a few minutes beforehand.

• I was referring to how Kenny was attacked by that lone walker in the woods and he/Clementine shoot it.

With that said, @VengefulKenny connected the dots for me a while back and I can't believe I didn't consider that myself. Especially since I figured out that the rifle he shoots Clementine with had to be stashed around the house.

ravve posted: »

Arvo ran towards the house despite being most secure by being first, he could have found a way to free himself and probably grab a gun (because he knew the building) and kill someone. That is why Kenny ran after him.

• " and the cats and craddle. And dang she scared"

I so hope this moment still happens..

• Do plan on doing any more of these?

Most likely, yeah.

Do plan on doing any more of these?

edited May 2017

This just recently clicked for me, but when you decide to kill Lingard, he tells you where AJ is-- McCarroll Ranch, a few miles west of Richmond.

Back in episode 3, when you're kicked out of Richmond, Ava also mentions that there's a settlement a few miles west of Richmond. Perhaps they were both referring to the same place?

• edited May 2017

Ava was referring to Prescott.

Edit: She probably was referring to the Ranch after all, I thought you meant when Ava talks to Clementine in the flashback.

This just recently clicked for me, but when you decide to kill Lingard, he tells you where AJ is-- McCarroll Ranch, a few miles west of Rich

• That picture hurts me.

Ava was referring to Prescott. Edit: She probably was referring to the Ranch after all, I thought you meant when Ava talks to Clementine in the flashback.

• enter image description here

Makes me feel a lot better about torturing that piece of shit before killing him.

Damn you, Randall.... On that note, I like how half of these are touched up walker models from Season 1 and how that little girl seems to have a slightly touched up version of Carley's hair.

• edited May 2017

"That famous Asher grin!"

AgentZ46 posted: »

That picture hurts me.

• You monster...

"That famous Asher grin!"

• I dindu nuffin, only copied what @Ultrajet posted in the GoT Meme and Fun thread

AgentZ46 posted: »

You monster...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.