Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Gabe hasn't killed a damn thing at all this season.

• Yeah, I could've sworn that's what they were setting up as early as Part 2 or as late as determinant conversations in Thicker than Water. Hell, I even thought Ava determinately held him and Javier at gunpoint in part because she found Bob's dead body around the corner.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Gabe hasn't killed a damn thing at all this season.

• edited May 2017

Here's the differences of Kenny's model between the EP1 and the EP4 version.
    enter image description here

And here's a clearer view of his EP4 model.

• edited May 2017

In episode 1 of ANF if you examine the chess board in Presscott's bar Javi mentions that he thinks Gabe used to play and in the episode 3 flashback Gabe is sleeping next to a chess board.

• They were playing checkers, if that's what it's called, though.

AgentZ46 posted: »

In episode 1 of ANF if you examine the chess board in Presscott's bar Javi mentions that he thinks Gabe used to play and in the episode 3 flashback Gabe is sleeping next to a chess board.

• My mistake then. I thought it was chess.

They were playing checkers, if that's what it's called, though.

• I did too. :confused:

AgentZ46 posted: »

My mistake then. I thought it was chess.

• edited May 2017

Okay, I just checked and it is chess in Conrad's bar but checkers in the Above the Law flashback. So basically, Javier might've just misremembered due to not spending much time with Gabe.

Sucks, really.

They were playing checkers, if that's what it's called, though.

• Yeah, I got the reference. In the flashback I was like "Okay, but that's checkers.", but I dismissed it as non-relevant.
    But you also notice the uncertainty in Javier's voice when saying that he thinks Gabe used to play chess, so. Makes sense.

DabigRG posted: »

Okay, I just checked and it is chess in Conrad's bar but checkers in the Above the Law flashback. So basically, Javier might've just misremembered due to not spending much time with Gabe. Sucks, really.

• This season Javier's biggest enemy in the apocalypse; are the trucks.

He has been trapped & almost ran over by them at least 3 times.

• Fucking FLCL ending with Joan trying to run him over anyone?

TheMPerson posted: »

This season Javier's biggest enemy in the apocalypse; are the trucks. He has been trapped & almost ran over by them at least 3 times.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited May 2017

Wanna know something funny

Kenny uses a modified version of Lingard's face textures in episode 4

Kenny is literally Dr. Lingard

(Seriously though, let me put emphasis on modified here. It's based off Lingard's texture, but its repainted, with different details and contours. Also while we're on the subject, Kenny in S1 used a modified version of Hershel's textures... or vice versa? It's like the chicken or the egg, I don't know which one came first)

• Well javi did say "I think Gabe used to play chess" meaning he was not quite certain. Perhaps he got chess mixed up with checkers?

Okay, I just checked and it is chess in Conrad's bar but checkers in the Above the Law flashback. So basically, Javier might've just misremembered due to not spending much time with Gabe. Sucks, really.

• He seems more of the athletic type anyway, I could see that happening.

Melton23 posted: »

Well javi did say "I think Gabe used to play chess" meaning he was not quite certain. Perhaps he got chess mixed up with checkers?

• That's most likely the case, yes.

Melton23 posted: »

Well javi did say "I think Gabe used to play chess" meaning he was not quite certain. Perhaps he got chess mixed up with checkers?

• enter image description here

So Max Caulfield was dead all along!? TT_TT

Damn you, Randall.... On that note, I like how half of these are touched up walker models from Season 1 and how that little girl seems to have a slightly touched up version of Carley's hair.

• God it really is so much better.

Here's the differences of Kenny's model between the EP1 and the EP4 version. And here's a clearer view of his EP4 model.

• Maybe I should start listening to her and not trust David '- '

Clem has been right about practically everyone in this season so far. Right about not trusting TNF, Right about Eleanor, right about David losing his shit. Let's just hope she's wrong about David's lie saying Aj's alive...

• Kenny(Modified Lingard)>Kenny(Modified David)

Deltino posted: »

Wanna know something funny Kenny uses a modified version of Lingard's face textures in episode 4 Kenny is literally Dr. Lingard (Se

• edited May 2017

Also while we're on the subject, Kenny in S1 used a modified version of Hershel's textures... or vice versa? It's like the chicken or the egg, I don't know which one came first

That explains so much

Deltino posted: »

Wanna know something funny Kenny uses a modified version of Lingard's face textures in episode 4 Kenny is literally Dr. Lingard (Se

• That is what you get if you keep messing with time.

So Max Caulfield was dead all along!? TT_TT

• Come to think of it, wouldn't it have been a neat(read:gruesome) attention to detail if there was a kid with it's skull crushed to jelly?

Murmle22 posted: »

Damn you, Randall.... What wrong he did?) They don't look like human corps(except guys around front door). just walkers, Randall did nothing wrong.

• Dr. Kenny Garcia?

Sparkeagle posted: »

Kenny(Modified Lingard)>Kenny(Modified David)

• GIF is both oddly satisfying and disturbing.

Also while we're on the subject, Kenny in S1 used a modified version of Hershel's textures... or vice versa? It's like the chicken or the egg, I don't know which one came first That explains so much

• Wait, h-he killed that guy!? Gabe actually killed him!?

Yeah, I could've sworn that's what they were setting up as early as Part 2 or as late as determinant conversations in Thicker than Water. He

• edited May 2017

No, at least I don't think that's what actually happened. But that's what I thought was gonna be revealed considering Javier just talked to him about making life threatening choices in haste.

Acheive250 posted: »

Wait, h-he killed that guy!? Gabe actually killed him!?

• I haven't replayed the game from start yet, is EP1 Kenyn's model replaced with the new one?

Here's the differences of Kenny's model between the EP1 and the EP4 version. And here's a clearer view of his EP4 model.

• No.

Nikolaj-11 posted: »

I haven't replayed the game from start yet, is EP1 Kenyn's model replaced with the new one?

• I dunno if this is a bug on my end or something everyone has, but this picture of Clem is funny as hell.

• Magna's crew was found by Alexandrians after time skip

Several people have suggested that Jesus may return with Magna and her crew, since they'd know the city well.

• The Eric Andre Show is both oddly satisfying and disturbing.

GIF is both oddly satisfying and disturbing.

• edited May 2017

Ah then I misunderstood you. My fault.

I was referring to how Kenny was attacked by that lone walker in the woods and he/Clementine shoot it. With that said, @VengefulKenny con

• If you don't dodge Kate's truck at the end of Ep4 and Conard is dead, Clem will be the one to push Javier out of the way.

You can also spot Clem run off screen during the qte before you pass it or not.

• I was thinking the exact same thing.

GIF is both oddly satisfying and disturbing.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

What's even funnier is that when Conrad's alive, you can see him just dolphin dive to the floor, compared to Clementine running away.

bloop posted: »

If you don't dodge Kate's truck at the end of Ep4 and Conard is dead, Clem will be the one to push Javier out of the way. You can also spot Clem run off screen during the qte before you pass it or not.

• edited May 2017

I thought he was holding life is strange xd

EDIT: Oke somebody pointed that out damned

Damn you, Randall.... On that note, I like how half of these are touched up walker models from Season 1 and how that little girl seems to have a slightly touched up version of Carley's hair.

• Why did The Walking Dead shoot at A New Frontier?

joshua007 posted: »

I thought he was holding life is strange xd EDIT: Oke somebody pointed that out damned

• edited May 2017

Kate looks nothing like S3 poster Kate

• Its not a true slav squat. Her ankles have to be on the floor aswell..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.