Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Maybe Clint could make an appearance, having fled the city, but I don't see how any others are possible

Nikolaj-11 posted: »

It feels like all the bits that spices the experience got shafted. Only the Garcia's and their preexisting relations got the spotlight, besi

• You're asking what's wrong with Conrad? Look at fucking Ava, she looks like feminine black man that had a mild stroke.

• edited June 2017

Considering Mariana's mouth is closed in both photos, I have no idea how you came to that conclusion.
    Clint's picture actually makes me sad. He looks so happy. I mean, compared to now. The Max one, too.
    Actually, most of them are pretty sad. Even the Kate one, and I didn't really like her.
    This was close to being one of the most emotional scenes in the season, but it didn't linger long enough. (no option to look at each individual photo?) and the question of how some these photos came to be placed on the wall is suspect...

And I'm gonna assume the girl with the fish is Ida, then. That's pretty sad.

DabigRG posted: »

Some of these pictures are really weird: Mariana looks like she got teeth too big for her mouth and maybe a few missin Also Starring: Anth

• they're all inconsistent. the boy next to her has a face that looks more like a game model, and tripp's face seems smudged and low-res. Mariana also looks really realistic.

Oh, hai, realistic Asian girl!

• edited June 2017

I've seen in at least one ending, Joan is missing from the wall.
    Not sure what the hell Badger is doing there, not even Lonnie or Max really liked him that much.
    You'd think Javier would rip that shit off the wall, the bastard shot his niece in the back of the head.

Domi_nique posted: »

What the fuq are evil creatures like Joan and Badger doing on the memorial wall???

• Apparently some characters always wore the same clothes, pfft.

How did you get these photos anyway? Is really the highest res?

Graysonn posted: »

And this too:

• why yes Gabe! The couch is a dead guy!

Sparkeagle posted: »

On Gameover Ent's Video 22:45 Gabe says it as the gun drops but the subtitle wasn't there so it might be a glitch for some people

• Javi could've saved his water bottle.

• edited June 2017

Here's how the relationship stats for David & Kate, Gabe

• David

Accepting David's hand after he punches you = 1
    Supporting his plan to meet at the safehouse = 2
    Standing with him when he asks if he is all alone = 4(This does not seem to work)

0 = ADVERSARIAL

1 = DYSFUNCTIONAL

2 = DYSFUNCTIONAL

3 = HEARTFELT

4 = TROUBLED

5 = COMPASSIONATE

6 = FAMILIAL

7 = BROTHERLY

• Kate

Kissing her in the junkyard = 1
    Ignoring her plan to leave Richmond(Does not make a lick of damn sense but is funny lol) = 2
    Telling her you are interested in her = 4

0 = FRIENDLY

1 = CAREFUL

2 = DISTANT

3 = GRADUAL

4 = MIXED SIGNALS

5 = LOVING

6 = MIXED SIGNALS

7 = ROMANTIC

• Gabe

Staying in the trailer for the night = 1
      Telling him the truth about his dead neighborhood friend = 2
      Going after Gabe = 4

0 = DETACHED

1 = PROTECTIVE

2 = SAFETY FIRST

3 = CARING

4 = CAUTIOUS

5 = FATHERLY

6 = CONSIDERATE

7 = DEVOTED

• Even if it's kind of stupidly executed, I at least appreciate that Telltale put scenes like this in, even in the knowledge that probably less than 10% of players will see them.

You can cut off Rufus arm in EP5

• Damn, I sure was an asshole this Season. "Adversial" with David and "Friendly" with Kate. Can't lie, it felt good to act like a complete dick to everyone as Javier. But I also somehow got "Devoted" to Gabe...oops.

DennisK22 posted: »

Here's how the relationship stats for David & Kate, Gabe * David Accepting David's hand after he punches you = 1 Supportin

• add that to them just staring at Rufus like he was gonna maggically hop back completely Healthy.

Nobody thought about making a tourniquete ir whatever is called? This guys are fucking idiots.

• felt as if i was Playing as asher again ((from GOT)) when i got those Snarky options as Javier.

Damn, I sure was an asshole this Season. "Adversial" with David and "Friendly" with Kate. Can't lie, it felt good to act like a complete dick to everyone as Javier. But I also somehow got "Devoted" to Gabe...oops.

• They're all fucking geniouses

UrbanRodrik posted: »

add that to them just staring at Rufus like he was gonna maggically hop back completely Healthy.

• What? I though it was canon, and Rufus bleeding out what the reason of why David shot him. Does David still shoot him when you don't take off his arm?

You can cut off Rufus arm in EP5

• Yeah what? I did all three on David, but yet I only got Heartfelt.

Bullshit, I was brotherly to him.

Here's how the relationship stats for David & Kate, Gabe * David Accepting David's hand after he punches you = 1 Supportin

• He does. If he's still alive he looks up and says "David..." instead of the zombie growl.

fallandir posted: »

What? I though it was canon, and Rufus bleeding out what the reason of why David shot him. Does David still shoot him when you don't take off his arm?

• still i agree with David there someone should have ended his suffering .

AgentZ46 posted: »

He does. If he's still alive he looks up and says "David..." instead of the zombie growl.

• This is fucked up.

He does. If he's still alive he looks up and says "David..." instead of the zombie growl.

• It probably would've been more humane to wait for him to actually die before destroying his brain but to be fair, dude was gonna turn sooner or later.

This is fucked up.

• Yeah, but his wife was right there. David definitely overreacted it in that scene.

It probably would've been more humane to wait for him to actually die before destroying his brain but to be fair, dude was gonna turn sooner or later.

• he was slowly turning from the bite it was better for David to shoot him and end his suffering instead of keeping him alive for one more hour while he keeps Hallucinating from the bite.

This is fucked up.

• edited June 2017

Ya think?

Yeah, but his wife was right there. David definitely overreacted it in that scene.

• Yeah, I like that callback too.

Javi could've saved his water bottle.

• edited June 2017

It's a bug. :/

Highest you can get is Heartfelt, despite being Pro-David throughout the season.

Yeah what? I did all three on David, but yet I only got Heartfelt. Bullshit, I was brotherly to him.

• I don't know man, if I had to choose between going splat or getting gangbanged by walkers, I'm sticking my head out and aiming for the wall.

Deltino posted: »

To be fair, distracting someone who is attempting to drive a car rarely turns out well. If anything, that crash was actually pretty lucky-- they didn't actually crash into a building or a wall or something. They just got stuck on zombies.

• Because they're not as strong, stable, or capable as the adults would be, especially since some of them might be orphaned.

That's part of the whole reason Clementine got so popular out-of-universe and in-, after all.

Louche posted: »

how are random kids "underdogs"?

• Yeah, that would've been great. Having everyone follow his lead though? Hysterical.

can I just say how lame it is they don't even show everyone make the jump, before they cut away?

• It's a girl: Ava's voice actor does a more Buttercup voice than a Ben 10 one, her outfit fits more with a tomboy, and her model kinda has the..."build" of a female. The wikia also lists her as such.

putting your foot in your mouth again. incidentally, I was wondering that whole scene if that was supposed to be a girl or a boy

• If not as bad as Mass Effect Andromeda

That's messed up. Also, Fern's face does not animated very well.

• edited June 2017

You know what this scene with Tripp/Ava shimmying the front car reminds me of:

enter image description here

Both Kenny and Tripp escape the near death and they're adults
    Both Ben (If saved) and Ava fail to escape and they're early of 20's

• Like I said, somebody loved him. Probably a girlfriend.

I've seen in at least one ending, Joan is missing from the wall. Not sure what the hell Badger is doing there, not even Lonnie or Max reall

• Yeah, seriously. :joy: WHAT HAVE DONE TO MY CHINA!

You're asking what's wrong with Conrad? Look at fucking Ava, she looks like feminine black man that had a mild stroke.

• Considering Mariana's mouth is closed in both photos, I have no idea how you came to that conclusion.

She looks 6, an age where she's probably losing baby teeth.

Even the Kate one, and I didn't really like her.

And why is that?

This was close to being one of the most emotional scenes in the season, but it didn't linger long enough. (no option to look at each individual photo?) and the question of how some these photos came to be placed on the wall is suspect...

Yeah, I thought this was a missed opportunity as well. I always thought the whole ending sequence should've been two big hubs where you can talk to characters who survive, wrap up their arcs and relationships with you, and examine certain environmental things.

And I'm gonna assume the girl with the fish is Ida, then. That's pretty sad.

The wiki does as well.

Considering Mariana's mouth is closed in both photos, I have no idea how you came to that conclusion. Clint's picture actually makes me sad

• David overrracts in every scene

Ya think?

• Man... my game was bugged and i could only see David's stats. Thank you.

• Wasn't Ben a high school student, which makes him, what, 16/17? And Ava was in the military, so that would make her over 20, like 25 or something.

AronDracula posted: »

You know what this scene with Tripp/Ava shimmying the front car reminds me of: Both Kenny and Tripp escape the near death and they're adults Both Ben (If saved) and Ava fail to escape and they're early of 20's

• I'm a High School Student and I'm 18 years old.

Ava is still young like Ben.

Wasn't Ben a high school student, which makes him, what, 16/17? And Ava was in the military, so that would make her over 20, like 25 or something.

• enter image description here

David overrracts in every scene

• They kinda retconned that with her wall photo though, unless she really was a prodigy that got in early.

AronDracula posted: »

I'm a High School Student and I'm 18 years old. Ava is still young like Ben.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.