Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Goddamnit, I already wanted to post about this back in Ep1 and once again when I saw this scene but never actually did. Guess you beat me to it haha

Sparkeagle posted: »

I'm just gonna leave this here Do you think it was on porpoise? Both on the left side, hurt after an incident in a truck. Did they foreshadow how Gabe would die?

• Holy crap, I didn't even notice that. Can't decide if that's lame or not.

And yeah, I'm hoping they release an artbook or something for the Walking Dead one day. Maybe finally reveal the concepts for Jane if it even exists.

Louche posted: »

Apparently she had the scar before the zombie invasion. And this is probably the closest we'll get to seeing concept art of most of these characters.

• ...Ha. :unamused:

Pssht, yeah right. I bet Badger is a real animal in bed.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

It should be something more like

Kenny: Kiss
    Wellington: Hug
    Alone: Hold hands
    Jane: None of the above

If it were up to me, though, I'd remove the sappy "until I met you" line, and make the kiss a cheek kiss. That'd solve most problems people have with it, I bet.

Not that I'm arguing with you, but rather arguing with the logic of how those things effect Clem the way they do. Why would JANE's ending

• edited June 2017

I don't know if that's true. I saw a video where Clem kisses Gabe and she had the Kenny scar.

none of those: wellington kiss: jane hug: kenny hold hands: alone

• One detail I would like to point out in case no one noticed; Javi still keeps the bandage on his eyebrow on, even after the three day time skip.

• Me too, so idk what you have to do in order to get that ending

AgentZ46 posted: »

I don't know if that's true. I saw a video where Clem kisses Gabe and she had the Kenny scar.

• Ava is at least in her early twenties, more like 25-28.

AronDracula posted: »

I'm a High School Student and I'm 18 years old. Ava is still young like Ben.

• Grady Standard? Exemplary human being. Standard of excellence I always like to say. And what beautiful, golden hair.

Here's the proof, for the ones that complain that Javi just became bisexual out of the blue when he saw Jesus!

Graysonn posted: »

Not sure if this is an unused line but I think there's a hidden easter egg similar to the Randy Tudor one. It's supposed to be activated in

• ...Gabe has no fingernails... dammit Telltale

I'm just gonna leave this here Do you think it was on porpoise? Both on the left side, hurt after an incident in a truck. Did they foreshadow how Gabe would die?

• Because the Telltale writers are weirdly enamoured with Jane, making her ending the good ending in all but name (because they need them moral ambiguity but not really).

Not that I'm arguing with you, but rather arguing with the logic of how those things effect Clem the way they do. Why would JANE's ending

• Do you think it was on porpoise?

I don't just think that...I know.

enter image description here

• I think that has something to do with the graphics settings...

...Gabe has no fingernails... dammit Telltale

• honestly it probably wasn't. still, if it was, that was cool.

• I notice Javier picked up Clementine's hat when he gave it to her after that dreadful haircut. Does this mean he's marked for death

• Given to him by the person who saved the life of his sister-in-law.

One detail I would like to point out in case no one noticed; Javi still keeps the bandage on his eyebrow on, even after the three day time skip.

• *Girlfriend

And the same person that betrayed the group and sold them out to Joan to be executed.

Ah, what a nice lady!

Given to him by the person who saved the life of his sister-in-law.

• If it were up to me, though, I'd remove the sappy "until I met you" line

That was the breaking point for me as well. Well that and the fact that Gabe is determinant for that.

Deltino posted: »

It should be something more like Kenny: Kiss Wellington: Hug Alone: Hold hands Jane: None of the above If it were up to me, though,

• Ah, the Family Guy writing process. Genius!

Do you think it was on porpoise? I don't just think that...I know.

• She didn't sell them out to be executed. She just told Joan they were there to challenge her rule.

Ava and Tripp were captured without her knowledge, hence her reaction.

*Girlfriend And the same person that betrayed the group and sold them out to Joan to be executed. Ah, what a nice lady!

• edited June 2017

Yeah, I noticed that with Tripp as well. That's probably the voice actors just being told they're fucked before recording their lines.

Yeah, I decided on that in the end, it just threw me off. The voice was pretty weird. Plus I still think more of boys as being baseball fans

• I know, I know.

I still hate that bitch.

DabigRG posted: »

She didn't sell them out to be executed. She just told Joan they were there to challenge her rule. Ava and Tripp were captured without her knowledge, hence her reaction.

• I hope not. :(

Clemenem posted: »

I notice Javier picked up Clementine's hat when he gave it to her after that dreadful haircut. Does this mean he's marked for death

• Yikes. I mean nobody has lived long after touching her hat, right?

I notice Javier picked up Clementine's hat when he gave it to her after that dreadful haircut. Does this mean he's marked for death

• MacFarlane ain't got shit on me.

Ah, the Family Guy writing process. Genius!

• enter image description here

• I lowered my graphics settings for smoother recordings

...Gabe has no fingernails... dammit Telltale

• I honestly kept thinking, nooooo, Javi better not die in the next couple minutes

• After losing Gabe, Mariana, David and Kate's friendship in my playthrough...he's probably already dead on the inside.

• THAT HAT IS CURSED! USE HOLY WATER TO CLEAN IT THAT THING HAS KILLED CLEM'S PARENTS, LEE AND THE ENTIRE GODDAMN WORLD
    enter image description here
    IT'S THE ANTI-CHRIST!

• ...I knew it looked strange...

I lowered my graphics settings for smoother recordings

• The face of pure evil!

joshua007 posted: »

THAT HAT IS CURSED! USE HOLY WATER TO CLEAN IT THAT THING HAS KILLED CLEM'S PARENTS, LEE AND THE ENTIRE GODDAMN WORLD IT'S THE ANTI-CHRIST!

• he can still get some puss if you were romantic with her, that's all that matters!! you know, gabe just died, but fuck him! let's have a family even though i just said i'm glad mariana wasn't here to see what happened!!!

ZombiePizza posted: »

After losing Gabe, Mariana, David and Kate's friendship in my playthrough...he's probably already dead on the inside.

• d means death

• I'd remove the sappy "until I met you" line

That was Life is Strange levels of cringe right there. Some of the dialogue was questionable in this game, but that was just ridiculous.

Deltino posted: »

It should be something more like Kenny: Kiss Wellington: Hug Alone: Hold hands Jane: None of the above If it were up to me, though,

• Yeah, that definitely rubbed me the wrong way. What, are they fuckin Lions?

he can still get some puss if you were romantic with her, that's all that matters!! you know, gabe just died, but fuck him! let's have a family even though i just said i'm glad mariana wasn't here to see what happened!!!

• Not just LiS level of cringe, but Ending Dialog level of cringe.

I'd remove the sappy "until I met you" line That was Life is Strange levels of cringe right there. Some of the dialogue was questionable in this game, but that was just ridiculous.

• At the end of episode 5, Conrad is reading a book which has a quote about avoiding death. This most likely symbolizes how Conrad avoided 3 determinant death scenes.

• enter image description here

Yeah, that definitely rubbed me the wrong way. What, are they fuckin Lions?

• I thought it was about not letting death become who you are and being able to move on in life?

BC_Guy posted: »

At the end of episode 5, Conrad is reading a book which has a quote about avoiding death. This most likely symbolizes how Conrad avoided 3 determinant death scenes.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.