TWD: Right or Wrong (Interactive) - Season 2 Episode 1 Part 3 Released

Comments

• [Join the Scouters. It could be rewarding, and be careful to watch your back out in the world.]

TinyCarlos posted: »

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 2: Starved For Help Chapter 2: Those Few Left Part 1/4 The twenty-ninth, the twenty-ninth of J

• [Join the guards]

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 2: Starved For Help Chapter 2: Those Few Left Part 1/4 The twenty-ninth, the twenty-ninth of J

• edited June 2014

Refer to the post below this one.

• [Join the guards] I kinda like dom and I don't want him dying out there. Also, thanks tiny carlos. I like my character so far.

• [Join the scouts!]

Good chapter, but I have one correction to the group list. Danny is the dead one, not Manny, unless...MANNY WAS A WALKER SPY THIS WHOLE TIME! Spy check! Somebody get a flamethrower.

• No, he's a brand new character. (well, submitted character)

[Join the Scouters. It could be rewarding, and be careful to watch your back out in the world.] Is that Ralph form the scavengers in S2E1?

• Working on Part 2, this one will involve some.... 'references' to the original group

• Yeah, now I noticed, I didn't read the list of characters.

No, he's a brand new character. (well, submitted character)

• The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong
    Episode 2: Starved For Help
    Chapter 2: Those Few Left Part 2/4
    [Join the scouts]

About 5:30PM during the 118th Day of the ZA

"You ready for this, kid?" David Bale asked Dominic. It was his first day of joining the scouts, Carver wasn't too wild of his decision, but he also felt at ease about it since both Ralph and Troy hated Dominic.

"I guess. Who is joining us?" Dominic asked, so far only David and Dominic were getting ready for the search run.

"Devin, Alan, Haley and Maria." David said, but Dominic was confused as to why Maria was on the list for the scouters.

"Why is Maria on the list? She's only fourteen!" Dominic didn't want her to get hurt. She was a pain in the ass, but he didn't hate her.

"She signed up herself. And her parents are here to allow her, so basically she's an adult over here." David said.

"That's bullshit." Dominic scoffed.

"Relax. You can talk to Bill about it if it bothers you THAT much." David chuckled.

"Well, isn't it Mr. Bigby Wolf!" Devin came up from behind, wearing a bunch of gear, and having equipped with an M4 Assault Rifle.

"Big Dee, what?" Dominic asked, he had never heard the name before.

"Bigby Wolf. You haven't read Fables? The comic book?" Devin asked, tossing a comic book at Dominic.

"Volume One. Read it, tonight. Got it?" Devin said as Dominic caught the comic book, and set it on the ground.

"I told you that we don't get equipped till I say so, Devin." David said.

"Oh, well that sucks, doesn't it, Bale?" Devin smirked as he looked over the edge, they were standing watch on the wall, along with a few other guards that Dominic didn't even know their names, they had to wait for the last remaining people.

"Seriously, can we get more comfortable outfits? This isn't Call of Duty..." Devin complained. The men heard some groan, and the person who was groaning, and it turned out to be Alan, he had a bloody nose and a black eye from Troy's brutality.

"Jesus Christ, you got fucked up, man." Devin said.

"Dude, shut up." David frowned.

"Okay. Okay, fine." Devin backed off.

"I'm here, everyone. And by the way, Maria won't be joining us today." A woman walked in, she wore a black tangtop, and jean shorts that went down to her knees, which were dark blue, she also wore a black green baseball cap.

"Okay, get suited up everyone." David ordered, and we all went into our lockers and got equipped, David handed me a Automatic-Shotgun and he also gave me a small bag that I could tie over my waste, full of shotgun ammo.

"We get to Red Works Hardware Store, get everything we can, we're rather low on industrial items. Then we get out." David said as he climbed down the ladder from the wall and he started heading forward to the Red Works Hardware Store, there was a few buildings in the way, so they had to get through the infested buildings before they reached there.

"Who's the new guy?" The woman asked.

"His name is Dominic." Alan said.

"Hey, Dominic. I'm Haley." Haley smiled.

"Yeah, we can sit at a campfire and make smores, but we have got to fucking move before it's too late." Devin said as he went down the ladder second, and then we all followed and went forward.

About 11 Minutes Later..

"Okay, we're here...so what the hell do we-" Devin was cut off when a gunshot noise went right past his ears.

"Oh, fucking motherfucking shit! Who did that? HUH!?" Devin tried to speak, but he couldn't even hear himself talk.

"Ya'll are fucked now!" A gravelly voice called out and men started firing out at the five scouters.

"Get the fuck down!" David yelled as he dived out of harm's way. Dominic and the other three scouters did the same, taking cover at different places.

"Well, what else are we going to do, Bale? Jesus." Devin said as he started smacking his ears, trying to get his hearing back.

"I'm going to get over here, so you need to make your way to me! Alright!?" David Bale called out, moving from cover to cover.

"No, come this way! It has more exits, goddamn it!" Alan called out.

"You get the fuck over here now, that's a goddamn order." David yelled, his voice being partly disrupted by the gunfire.

"Get over here, goddamn it!" Alan yelled.

[Go With Alan]
    [Go with David]

• [Go With Alan]

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 2: Starved For Help Chapter 2: Those Few Left Part 2/4 [Join the scouts] About 5:30PM during

• [Go with Alan.]

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 2: Starved For Help Chapter 2: Those Few Left Part 2/4 [Join the scouts] About 5:30PM during

• [Go with David]

• [Go with David]

• [Go with David]

• [Go with David]

• [Go with David]

• Ok so the "reference" I guess I can call it that, was that choice was pretty much the same as Nick or Pete decision. If anyone caught that

Working on Part 2, this one will involve some.... 'references' to the original group

• Mmmh... [Go with Alan]

• [Go with David]

• [Go with David]

• Go with Alan. I like his name more lol

• [Go with David]

lapiswolf posted: »

[Go with David]

• [Go with David]

• [Leave them alone and get the hell outta here yourself. YOLO!]

• don't think that's gonna happen.

[Leave them alone and get the hell outta here yourself. YOLO!]

• Okay, Part 3 will be tomorrow, I've had trouble finding the time to sit down and hash out the next part. Part 3 will be long and very eventful

• Hey, is it okay if I just submitted another character? I decided to make Austin a little brother. I posted it on there if he's still eligible for the story.

Thanks for submitting!

• Okay Carlos. No rush man.

Okay, Part 3 will be tomorrow, I've had trouble finding the time to sit down and hash out the next part. Part 3 will be long and very eventful

• Yay. I hope I don't die though.

Okay, Part 3 will be tomorrow, I've had trouble finding the time to sit down and hash out the next part. Part 3 will be long and very eventful

• Yeah, sure. Normally I've said only submit one at a time(post another when your character dies or goes missing), but since there has been pretty few submissions, go ahead.

ShaleReeve posted: »

Hey, is it okay if I just submitted another character? I decided to make Austin a little brother. I posted it on there if he's still eligible for the story.

• edited June 2014

Well I made this it's pretty shitty but I was bored XD

I didn't include many of the characters because I made this at 4 am so cut me some slack and for Sonya IDK how the character really looks so I just googled that shit XD I can include more characters when I'm awake....

Well here is the shitty ass video:

http://youtu.be/vg_uok9LAOo

• Oh my Boat God. That was beautiful!

Well I made this it's pretty shitty but I was bored XD I didn't include many of the characters because I made this at 4 am so cut me some

• lol thanks I still have to catch up on your story and I could make a trailer like this for yours XD

Oh my Boat God. That was beautiful!

• It should be pretty easy to catch up now. Jamie (My cousin and Kara's creator) is writing for a few days and now I have a specific release time because I'm waiting for Siren and the other new writer to catch up as well. That would be pretty cool though.

lol thanks I still have to catch up on your story and I could make a trailer like this for yours XD

• Awesome I should probably start reading right now then after I'm done I can start working on the video :D

It should be pretty easy to catch up now. Jamie (My cousin and Kara's creator) is writing for a few days and now I have a specific release t

• That would be amazing!

Awesome I should probably start reading right now then after I'm done I can start working on the video

• YES!

That is what I shall do!

That would be amazing!

• ahh thank you <#

YES! That is what I shall do!

• http://youtu.be/LzCN9BXsNk0

Well this video is just a joke now time to start working on another video for imighthavebrokenit!

• Lmao, that was funny as hell

http://youtu.be/LzCN9BXsNk0 Well this video is just a joke now time to start working on another video for imighthavebrokenit!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.