TWD: Right or Wrong (Interactive) - Season 2 Episode 1 Part 3 Released

Comments

• [Save the girl.]

TinyCarlos posted: »

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 3: Long Road Ahead Chapter 1: The Traitor Within Part 1/4 126 Days In "Well, looks like thi

• Save the girl. Is the same girl, Beatrice? The one that got bit at the start of episo season 1de 3

• Yes.

Shumisha posted: »

Save the girl. Is the same girl, Beatrice? The one that got bit at the start of episo season 1de 3

• [Save the girl.]

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 3: Long Road Ahead Chapter 1: The Traitor Within Part 1/4 126 Days In "Well, looks like thi

• [Save the girl] We got more people so we can take more supplies from the drugstore even if there is less time.

• [Save the girl.]

• Save the girl.

• [Leave her]

• READ HERE PLEASE:
    I really need to take a break for this fanfic for a few days, alot has been on my mind as of late and I'm gonna take a LITTLE break. This also gives me more time to plan out the remaining chapters. Thanks for understanding.

• FUCK YOU FOR TAKING A BREAK! Lol JK

I understand take as long as you need!

READ HERE PLEASE: I really need to take a break for this fanfic for a few days, alot has been on my mind as of late and I'm gonna take a LITTLE break. This also gives me more time to plan out the remaining chapters. Thanks for understanding.

• Take as much time as you need. You've earned it ;) .

READ HERE PLEASE: I really need to take a break for this fanfic for a few days, alot has been on my mind as of late and I'm gonna take a LITTLE break. This also gives me more time to plan out the remaining chapters. Thanks for understanding.

• TinyCarlos takes a break and anyone else disappares. Logic :v

• Hey Carlos, random question. will my character(David Bale) be re-introduced later on in the story? or is he gone forever?

• new part today... and.... DANCE!

• Carlos? When today were you going to publish the next part? or were you gonna delay it till tomorrow?

• edited July 2014

No time today. Sadly I have to delay it.

July 9th it will be! It'll be longer and hopefully can restore some inspiration to do these faster.

Carlos? When today were you going to publish the next part? or were you gonna delay it till tomorrow?

• Ohibaboi, we are waiting from weeks now c-c Is it something personal or just taking a (big) break?

• Okay, I hate having for you to wait for the next part, so I will try and work on it today and tomorrow. I apologize for the huge time gaps between parts.

So tomorrow is The Walking Dead TV Show Marathon on AMC, I'll get up about 8:00 AM which is when it starts, and that's when I will work on the next few parts (Yes, I plan on making about the rest of Ch.1 of Episode 3 tomorrow morning)

It's just lately I've been going through stuff that really distracts me from writing and the slower points of the fanfic(such as writing stuff like S1 Ep3) things I've played through millions of times.

I hope I can restore the inspiration to churn these chapters out faster and longer. I hope you can understand this.So I'm gonna go ahead and say I'm releasing pretty much the rest of Episode 3 (ch.1, maybe even 2) tomorrow morning.

• The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong
    Episode 3: Long Road Ahead
    Chapter 1: The Traitor Within
    Part 2/4
    [Save the girl.]
    Day 132

"You took one hell of a risk, right there." Kenny said to Adam, folding his arms at the decision.

"Maybe you are willing to leave a fucking girl to die, but that's not who I am." Adam retorted.

"Alright, now that we are done arguing, I suggest that we keep on walking. How are you doing, Beatrice?" Xavier asked the girl. She was filthy, nothing but dirt all over her.

"I'm...fine." Beatrice said, shocked. She had brown eyes and long brown hair that would look nice if she wasn't filthy.

"Man, I hope I look that good when I'm covered in dirt." Nero winked to her.

"Alright, time to go." Frankie turned Nero around, focusing on walking forward.

"Lilly isn't going to like this. We have eighteen people, and we're going to bring one more into the fold?" Kenny said.

"Okay, so why are you the one shitting your pants that Lilly won't like something? Did that salt lick crush your balls?" Nero smirked.

"If you don't shut up, I'll crush your fuckin' head!" Kenny growled.

"Alright, that's enough." Lee broke up the argument.

"Nice group you got here." Beatrice smiled a bit.

"You haven't seen anything yet." Nero said, referencing to Larry and Lilly. Of course, the filthy woman didn't know what he meant by that, but she will soon enough.

"How many miles?" Xavier asked.

"Only like two. You getting cramps?" Lee asked.

"Nah, man. I just want to get a sense of direction." Xavier replied.

"We've been in Macon for four months." Kenny sighed.

"I don't go on supply runs regularly." Xavier made an excuse.

"Welcome to the cool kids club, then!" Nero said sarcastically.

"Alright shut up, everyone." Adam said as he kept on walking.

About 17 minutes later

"Who the hell is this!?" Larry exclaimed.

"Pipe down, old man!" Nero yelled at him.

"Don't you even fucking start with me, motherfucker!" Larry said with a threatening voice.

"Beatrice, come on." Xavier said as he took Beatrice's hand and they went over to the hose pump. It had water, but by each day, the water got less.

"This is ridiculous! Next time we run into a pack of survivors, you'll just welcome them with Open Arms!" Lilly argued.

"Why don't you fucking calm down for a fucking minute!?" Kenny yelled at Lilly.

"I think we should all just calm down, okay? Maybe she can be useful!" Travis said.

"We can't have her here. She's a damsel in distress." Lilly said to Adam.

"I'm not gonna just leave her to rot. She's been through alot." Adam said.

"How do you know? All we saw is that she was screaming and she almost got bit!" Kenny retorted.

"Did you idiots even check for bites? Or did you fuck that one up too?" Larry asked, sighing.

"It would have been my pleasure, but..." Nero joked.

"Exactly. You didn't. Fucking idiots. We need to get rid of some people. Me and Lilly will discuss how it'll work out." Larry decided to take charge. He never did that before, he usually was just a plain asshole. That didn't seem to change.

"No more people." Lilly ordered, looking at the supply run group. Nero stuck out his tongue at her while she turned around.

"So that went well." Adam sighed.

"Another reason to leave with my family." Kenny said, looking over to Katjaa and Duck.

"Good. We don't really need you here anyways." Nero smiled.

"Everything you have is because of me." Kenny replied.

"Bullshit. Everything you have is because of everyone BUT you. Hell, even your kid does more work than you." Nero joked. He obviously knew that wasn't true. He just wanted to rile Kenny up.

"What do you do!? All you do in this group is whip out your dick and see if all the fucking ladies want a taste!" Kenny went there.

"Okay, I've officially left the conversation." Xavier said as he put his hands up and walked backwards, then walked away.

"Least I got a dick!" Nero replied. Adam walked away, and soon it was just Nero and Kenny. Adam chuckled at the argument they had. They usually always did, but it was still quite entertaining to watch.

Beth kissed Daniel on the lips passionately. Their relationship started merely a week ago, and every night it seemed they were having sex. It was crazy.

"You devil..." Daniel chuckled, grabbing her butt and she squealed.

"Stay with me tonight." Beth smiled at him, they were embraced in arms, Beth on top of him, still fully clothed but they both knew that would change soon.

"Don't I always?" Daniel smiled. A knock on the door was heard.

"It's probably Mark, hang on." Daniel said as Beth got off him and he got up and opened the door.

"What the hell are you doing? You are supposed to be working on the back. You signed up for it! Did you not see the walkers that stumbled in here." It wasn't Mark, it was Travis. The kid really stepped up, and Dan thought he would be more like Ben, the shitbird who fucked up everything. He never said that out loud to him, but he really did fuck things up.

"I slept in. Jesus, Travis. What else do you want from me?" Daniel replied.

"Look, I've had a bad day, okay? I didn't mean to come all hostile on you, alright?" Travis said with an apologetic expression.

"It's fine. I'll be out in a minute." Daniel said, and Travis looked to see Beth sitting on the bed, Travis nodded to Beth, then to Daniel and Daniel shut the door.

"Sure you can't spend just a few more minutes with me?" Beth asked, smiling.

"I did say I'd be out in a minute." Daniel smirked and he grabbed Beth and started to take her shirt off.

"How you doing, Clementine?" Lee asked, Clementine had a piece of brown chalk and she was rubbing the chalk against a leaf, while the leaf was fading onto the white paper.

"I'm Okay. Do you want one?" Clementine smiled, grabbing the leaf rubbing that was currently in progress and she held it up so Lee could get a clear sight of it.

"Sure, sweet pea. Let me know when it's ready. I have to go take care of some things." Lee said, but he was stopped by Clem's sweet soft voice.

"Are you going to leave that girl behind?" Clementine asked.

"I don't know, Clem. I don't know." Lee said.

"Kat, we need to leave. These people are just an accident waiting to happen. We have the RV, we have the boat, we can leave. You, me and Duck. C'mon, Kat. It's risky staying with these folks." Kenny explained.

"They are good people. Ken, are you one?" Katjaa asked.

"How could you say that to me?" Kenny retorted. He couldn't believe what he was told by his own wife. He thought his wife was the last person who understood him. He couldn't say the same for Duck, his ten year old son who did nothing but talk about Star Wars and Spongebob Squarepants.

"A good person doesn't leave a whole group to die, taking one of their most valuable resources." Katjaa argued.

"You don't understand the means to survival, hon. It's the only way, c'mon." Kenny said.

"If you are gonna leave, then go. You aren't going to take my boy, and most definitely not me." Katjaa said and she walked away.

"What are you waiting for?" Lee asked Adam.

"Lilly's dad. I don't feel like barging on a political meeting." Adam sighed, he was leaning against the wall folding his arms. Daniel walked by, wearing a cap which was weird because he never imagined the man wearing a hat, he walked past Adam and Lee, tipping the hat off as if he was saying 'top of the morning' he kept walking over to Travis, where he was grabbing a bunch of tools, and Daniel reached him and Travis handed him a big wrench.

"Larry respects you. You saved his life." Lee said.

"He respects me? He wasn't even conscious." Adam scoffed.

"Lilly would have said it. She respects you. And Larry does, believe me. He doesn't seem to throw you under the bus as much as he does with everyone else here. You're a hero in his book. Don't forget that." Lee said. Adam stared to the ground, thinking about what Lee had said.

"Out of my way, Everett." Larry said, ignoring Adam.

"See? Didn't say a thing about you." Lee said, smiling.

"Come in. I need to see you both." Lilly said, using a hand signal to bring us in.

"Sounds important." Adam said as he walked in, and Lee followed, then he closed the door.

"What is it?" Lee asked, while he sat on a chair cushion, and Adam sat in the one next to him.

"There's a traitor. One of us, out there. He or she or them have been taking things." Lilly said, abruptly.

"You're delusional. We know everyone in this group, who do you think would be ballsy enough to fuck with us?" Adam asked.

"Yeah, Adam's right. I saw the count earlier today, it's fine." Lee said.

"I keep my own, THAT is getting messed with." Lilly pointed to her count, which was over on the floor, obviously Adam and Lee couldn't tell the difference because it was Lilly's share.

"I bring up my point yet again. Who would be ballsy enough to steal from YOUR count? Don't you practically sleep with one eye open?" Adam asked.

"I like to think so. Anyways, I don't think it's being taken during the night. Probably during day, while I'm not even in my room." Lilly said.

"I say we guard it, keep someone on watch." Lee suggested.

"Well, if you guard it, then it's obvious whoever did it, IF something is even doing this, won't try it." Adam said, throwing down his suggestion.

"Not if we keep it between the three of us." Lilly said.

"Sorry, but I don't feel like sitting and watching your room while getting a suntan. We have important jobs to do." Adam said.

"We'll talk about this later. I have something else to say." Lilly said as she pulled out a flashlight, the glass was broken where the light was supposed to shine. She handed it to Lee.

"Broken flashlight?" Adam was confused.

"You don't throw stuff away. You go to Travis and Daniel, and they work on replacing the glass. We all know that. What if it's Thomas?" Lilly asked.

"So you are suggesting that, Thomas, the lead bandit sneaks in daily, steals food and grabs a random flashlight and decides to just smash it?" Adam asked.

"I don't know. But ask around, see if you can get any answers out of the group." Lilly said, and Lee and Adam got out.

"This is stupid. She's probably eating more than she usually does. We did get a lot of food out of that station wagon." Adam said as he walked away and Lee raised his eyebrow, thinking about Lilly's suspicions.

"Just be calm, and hold it like you are gonna hurt someone." Mark said, Ben was trying to learn how to shoot.

"Great advice, Mark." Carley chuckled at the poor advice that Mark gave him.

"It's just tough, you know? Did you have trouble like this when you learned to shoot, Carley?" Ben asked.

"Nope, I was a natural. My dad taught me when I was about fourteen." Carley smiled.

"Well, I'm not you." Ben said as he focused on holding the gun better.

"When can you teach me how to actually shoot?" Ben asked.

"When we have enough bullets to spare, for now, we're gonna teach you how to aim." Mark said.

"Alright, from the top!" Carley said as they started over with the teaching.

"I was with a group. It had my boyfriend, my sister, my brother, my father and my aunt and uncle. They're all dead." Beatrice said to Xavier.

"I'm sorry to hear that. It's horrible going through something like that." Xavier said as he rubbed her arms with a wet rag, cleaning off Beatrice.

"Yeah. Have you lost anyone?" Beatrice asked. Xavier kept cleaning her off, and when Xavier didn't answer, Beatrice apologized.

"It's fine. It's just, some topics I don't wanna discuss, y'know?" Xavier replied, rubbing his bald head, he had shaved his head again recently, I guess he just liked that style.

"I understand. We've all had bad experiences like that. I appreciate you taking me in." Beatrice greeted him with a warm smile, Xavier looked into her eyes and smiled back, she had adorable brown eyes and it reminded him of his wife, she was beautiful. He didn't want to think about her, though.

"He's an asshole. I can't stand that prick." Nero said, moving his arm around.

"It's survival to him. He really can be an ass, but sometimes he just thinks of survival." Sonya said, trying to calm him down.

"He only cares about two things. Survival and his fucking family." Nero said, pulling up two fingers and put them together to make them stick to represent to what he was talking about.

"I know, Nero. You can't get yourself so angry about this. You're an asshole, too." Sonya laughed.

"I know. But I'm allowed to be an asshole." Nero smiled back. They looked to each other, and Sonya stepped back. Adam walked up the stairs and looked to the two of them.

"Good afternoon." Adam smiled with a sarcastic grin pulled in there.

"Hey, Adam. What brings you up here?" Nero asked.

"Nothing. I had to talk to Sonya about something. You mind?" Adam asked.

"Not at all. I'll just sit here and be an asshole, I guess." Nero said as he walked over to the wall and sat down. Adam didn't know what the point of that was, he just ignored it and him and Sonya walked down the stairs, and Adam followed.

"Are you alright?" Adam asked. He was concerned because she had been acting weird lately.

"You aren't showing your face to the others. You always bring your food to your room. What's going on with you?" Adam added, making his question longer.

"It's just...ever since I saw that girl dead, I thought about Carmen. I don't think she's alive. You saw what they did to the other teenage girls. What if they did the same to Carmen? If she got away, she'd be dead. She can't survive out there." Sonya explained.

"How can you think that?" Adam asked.

"I haven't seen her in four.fucking months, Adam. She's gone, and I've accepted it." Sonya replied.

"You don't have to. You have the right to worry, and be scared. We are going to find her, Sonya. Those bandits need leverage." Adam said.

"Is that what she is to you, leverage? And when have they threatened to kill Carmen? They never have! Besides, we aren't even sure if they are the same bandits who took her. Thomas might not even have taken her." Sonya retorted.

"Of course not! I'm just saying, We have to keep hope. Without hope, where would we be?" Adam explained.

"I don't know. But without hope, I'm sure fine where I'm at, regardless of how I may feel. I'm hurt, I'm exhausted, and I'm feeling like my girl isn't even alive." Sonya said.

"I gotta take care of things. I'll..." Adam said, he was so disappointed at the lack of faith Sonya had, it was her damn daughter, for fucks' sake. Well, not really her daughter. But the closet thing she had to family. Adam walked away, and he still believed Carmen was fine, but he had a thought in his mind that maybe Sonya was right. He didn't know what to think of it all. The world he lived in. He was just broken up about everything that was going on. How was he going to survive this? Hell, is he even willing to survive this?

TO BE CONTINUED...

• Starting Part 3 now, this one will have a decision at the end, and Part 4, let's just say this.... 'There will be blood. Lots of it.'

• Oh god, please don't tell me that you are gonna become the George R.R. Martin of the forums.....

Starting Part 3 now, this one will have a decision at the end, and Part 4, let's just say this.... 'There will be blood. Lots of it.'

• What did you guys think about this part? Discuss!! :D

Chapter 1: The Traitor Within
    Part 3/4
    Day 139

Manny looked at the wall, he rubbed his chin, he had grown a beard. He thought of shaving, but he didn't even have shaving supplies. Ever since he had left the motor inn, he couldn't really get any of his old things. Well, he chose not to. He didn't know why, but he regretted it.

Few more miles... He thought, walking forward. He was alone and going to whatever place he could find.

Manny, are you sure about this?

Yeah. I gotta try and find them. If they are alive, I have to find them

Someone can come with you, and bring them back here.

No, Adam. This is something I have to do alone. Goodbye, my friend.

Manny sighed at the memories, he missed the group he was once in and didn't know if he was ever going to return.

"It's no use! It's no fucking use! GOD DAMN IT!" Nero kicked a bucket and it hit against the wall.

"Calm down!" Sonya said to him, the two of them were trying to fix the water hose. They were going to use the bucket to get water from it.

"Calm down!? We might not even have water anymore! I'm not gonna fucking calm down!" Nero yelled, and soon everyone heard him. Adam walked over there. He never has seen Nero this angry.

"Just calm down." Sonya said as he put her hand on his arm. Nero shaked her hand off.

"Look, Nero. Chill the fuck out." Adam said.

"No fucking can do, Macho. This fucking piece of fucking shit!" Nero yelled as he kicked the water hose plenty of times. The hose finally started working. It poured out water onto the concrete. Sonya grabbed the bucket and put it where the water went.

"Get the hell out of my face, Adam." Nero growled at Adam.

"Look, I know you're upset about what..." Adam started to say, but Nero just punched him and knocked him back.

"Stop!" Sonya said as he grabbed Nero, but Nero just shook her off again and got down on his knees and began to punch him, but he stopped after the second punch. Nero looked to see Clem and Duck watching. Nero walked away, not looking back. He went back up the stairs and went into his apartment, he slammed the door behind him.

"He's more upset about it then Sonya was..." Kenny whispered to Lee. Lee elbowed him to keep him quiet.

Sonya sobbed at what she saw. It was Carmen. She was bludgeoned with something. She was beaten to death. Her fists were clenched, she put up a fight. She was just sitting in the woods, looks like she was recently killed. Nero saw it and he lost it. He ran off and started punching a tree. His fists were red and bloody after he was done. He didn't speak to anyone after that. It was only a few days ago, and Nero was affected even more than Sonya was.

"He gonna be okay?" Adam asked Sonya as he got up.

"I don't know. He's angry." Sonya replied.

"No shit." Kenny said.

"What a pussy. Everyone can go back to sleep, because the hormonal teenager is back in his room." Larry said as he walked away, and everyone did.

"I'll keep watch. You go on ahead." Adam said, saying that to Daniel, he nodded and yawned and went off to his apartment where Beth waited for him. Adam sat on the lawn chair that was on top of the RV.

13 Minutes Later...

Adam yawned. He looked to his watch, it was 2:36AM, he didn't like keeping watch this late, but he had to. He had to keep an eye on Nero, he was worried he was going to do something stupid. Adam yawned again, and he drifted to sleep, and he woke up, he thought it was only a second, but he checked his watch and saw that it was about 30 minutes, he muttered under his breath, and looked around, he thought he was gonna pass out. That's when he got suspicious. He heard a rustling noise, someone had climbed over the fence. Adam got off the lawn chair and ducked down onto the RV, so he couldn't be seen from the stranger. He pointed his rifle but he forgot it was 3:06AM so he got off the RV and quietly followed the stranger. He seemed to be walking up the stairs. Was it Nero? He followed the stranger, and then once when he was right behind the stranger, he grabbed him by the neck and yanked him back. The stranger choked.

"Who the hell are you?" Adam asked, quietly. They were right outside Nero's door, he didn't wanna panic anyone.

"Fu...fuck off of me!" The stranger groaned as he tried to break free from Adam's grip. The stranger kicked Adam in the legs, and Adam fell back, hitting the fence that was attached to the stairwell. The stranger kicked again, and Adam fell off of the stairwell, hitting his back onto the pavement. It hurt even more because the stranger fell onto him as well. The stranger got up and pulled out a gun and cocked it.

"Hey, buddy." Thomas smiled as he pulled out his flashlight and shined it in my face. He was the stranger.

"Nice weather, huh?" Thomas asked, still smiling.

"Light 'em up, boys!" Thomas cackled, as he yelled out and his bandits came inside.

"What the hell is goin' on out here?!" Kenny yelled. The bandits had turned on the street lights. Adam didn't know how the bandits knew how to do that. The traitor's work, he guessed.

"Get the fuck out of here! You motherfuckers!" Adam got up and pushed Thomas. Thomas laughed and kick Adam in the stomach, then smacking him in the face with his pistol.

"Adam!" Sonya called out, worried about him. Adam spit out blood.

"How do ya do, folks!? I hate to do this so late, but fuck - if your boy hadn't caught me, we could have dealt with this at another time. Well, as good as time as any, I suppose!" Thomas fired out shots, and soon everyone came out.

"Clementine, get back inside!" Lee ordered. Clementine ran back inside.

"What in the hell!?" Nero came out and wondered what was going on.

"Fucking hell, what the hell is going on!?" Larry exclaimed, full of anger.

"Here is what you are going to do! You are gonna all put your hands up, and get on your knees! We'll take count of your folks! And if we're missing a person! A bullet goes in one of your heads! What's it going to be?" Thomas yelled, firing more rounds. Nero came down the stairs and pointed a gun at the back of Thomas' head.

"Fucker, stand down!" Nero yelled and he kicked Thomas in the legs, making him fall to the ground.

"What a failure." Nero chuckled as he was shot in the stomach. Nero groaned as he fell to the ground. One of the bandits had shot him and that one walked over to Nero and pointed the gun at his head and clicked the gun.

"No!" Adam yelled as he got up and he tackled the bandit. Thomas got up and grabbed Nero by his shirt and threw him back on the ground, then Thomas kicked him in the stomach, where he got shot. Nero groaned in pain.

"Jesus Christ, stop this!" Lee yelled out.

"NERO IS GOING TO DIE! IN THREE...TWO....ONE!" Thomas called out, as he held Nero up by his hair. Adam grabbed the bandits knife and stabbed the bandit who shot Nero in the head. Adam got up and put the knife down.

"Look, we're going to do as you say, just let him go!" Adam tried to negotiate.

"Don't...do.." Nero started to say, his voice hoarse and weak. He was interrupted by Thomas kicking him in the place where he got shot again. Nero coughed out blood and groaned in pain. Adam put his hands up.

"C'mon, we can fix this, alright!? We can work something out!" Adam said, his hands still up.

"No, WE CANNOT FIX THIS!" Thomas yelled as he fired a shot to Adam, he missed but he nearly hit his ear. The shot ringed in his ears.

"You fucking...idiots!" Nero said, his voice still hoarse and weak.

"What's that?" Thomas said as he grabbed his wound and pulled on it, Nero yelled in pain.

"We...just built in a new...system, you just fucked yourself...over." Nero chuckled weakly, throwing in a cough or two, and spitting out blood.

"NOW!" Larry called out. Lilly shot towards Thomas, and hit him in the shoulder.

"Shoot that bitch!" A bandit called out.

"Lilly, watch out!" Larry yelled to her. Lilly ducked down, she was on top of the middle apartments, on the stairwell. The bandits fired at her.

"You fucking fucks." Thomas said as he pulled Nero away from the line of fire. Thomas threw Nero on the ground.

"Go to...hell." Nero said, and Thomas started punching him repeatedly. Soon his face was all bloody, and Nero thought this was his last moments. Thomas yelled out for the firing to stop, Thomas grabbed Nero's almost lifeless body and brought him forward and put a gun to his head.

"That fucking skank up there, get the fuck down here or I'll put in a bullet in Nero, and your father! NOW!" Thomas was real threatening now. He was done playing games.

"Shit...shit." Frankie muttered.

"Let him go! We didn't do anything to you!" Ben called out. Thomas widened his eyes, he looked to Ben with an evil stare. Ben stopped talking. What was that about?

"We'll do as you say, alright? Lilly, come down here!" Adam yelled.

"Not a chance in hell." Lilly said as she opened fire again but before she could, she was shot, she fell to the stairwell ground and hit her head.

"NO! LILLY!" Larry screamed as he was full of anger and he ran forward and charged at Thomas. A bandit fired at him, and he fell down on the ground. He was still alive, but he had a gunshot in his shoulder.

"NOW, if we're gonna be done playing this game of cat and mouse! You are gonna have a decision! What's it going to be?" Thomas yelled out, as he fired a few more rounds in the air.

"C'mon, now, folks! You surrender yourselves, give all your guns, come forward with your hands on your head and get on your knees and your buddy doesn't die! Or you can be stupid and get all of your people killed. It's your decision. Choose wisely, my friends." Thomas laughed.

[Surrender.]
    [Shoot at Thomas. Nero will die.]

• By shooting at Thomas, Nero will die? Or if we don't shoot him Nero will die?

I don't want Nero dead, so I'll vote the choice that won't make him dead.

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 3: Long Road Ahead Chapter 1: The Traitor Within Part 3/4 Day 139 Manny looked at the wall,

• edited July 2014

Fuck No I am not not letting Nero die yet!

When Nero eventually dies I want him to go out with bang!

[Surrender]

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 3: Long Road Ahead Chapter 1: The Traitor Within Part 3/4 Day 139 Manny looked at the wall,

• WOW...

Tiny Carlos you came back with a bang and didn't pull any punches!

Shit this is intense.

• I may have died a long time ago but I am not letting Nero die. Nope! [Surrender]

• [Surrender.]

• That I suppose is [Surrender]

By shooting at Thomas, Nero will die? Or if we don't shoot him Nero will die? I don't want Nero dead, so I'll vote the choice that won't make him dead.

• Surrender. How many people are in the group? (Telltatale e Fiction players)

• Arrrgh! It HAD to be a popular character! I don't know...on ione hand, Nero is my favorite character, but on the other hand, giving up will put the women and children at risk. Fuuuuuuck...

Sorry Nero...[SHOOT AT THOMAS]. It's what Nero would want.

• I found out that there's a whole galaxy called Sombrero. SOMBRERO 4 LIFE DAWG! In sake of this beautiful pair we must save Nero and [surrender.]

• [Shoot at Thomas. Nero will die.]

• Working on the finale for Ch1 now.

• THE SUSPENSE!

Working on the finale for Ch1 now.

• PLOT TWIST: Manny meets up with his National Guard buddies and shows up to save the day...WITH TANKS.

THE SUSPENSE!

Chapter 1: The Traitor Within Part 4/4
    [Surrender]
    Day 140, about 3:13 AM

"Alright, we'll do as you day. Just let him go." Adam slowly put his gun down, and he looked behind to nod and everyone else with weapons had dropped them.

"Good. Where is Danny boy?" Thomas asked, pointing his gun around. Daniel gulped and came forward.

"There's the golden boy. Why don't you tell them about me and you?" Thomas laughed, pointing the gun at Daniel now.

"Did ya guys have... gay sex?" Nero chuckled, his laugh weak and interrupted in coughs of blood. Thomas smacked Nero in the head with the butt of the gun, he groaned and started to lose consciousness.

"You're the traitor." Lee growled at him.

"W-what?! What traitor!?" Daniel asked in confusion.

"I said I would lead them into the farm, and I thought they wouldn't hurt you but they would hurt the St. Johns, I didn't betray anyone. We took care of the St. Johns before they did, didn't we? I didn't betray ANYONE." Daniel confessed, scratching the back of his head in embarrassment.

"I believe they are talking about someone slipping supplies. It was you, wasn't it?" Thomas asked Daniel.

"NO! Even if I was, wouldn't you know? You command the fucking bandits!" Daniel retorted.

"Nope. I have 'henchmen' who handle that stuff. I sit on my fucking throne and watch over you peasants." Thomas chuckled.

"It was me." Xavier King walked forward. Adam couldn't believe what he heard.

"What!?" Frankie said out loud.

"I always knew there was something off with you." Kenny commented, with a growl.

"That's right. I've always wanted to be a bandit. Please, I want to serve under you. You can kill these folks in you want. I could care less." Xavier said as he approached towards Thomas.

"Really? Welcome to the brotherhood then, he threw Nero to the ground, he was unconscious. Sonya ran to his side, trying to wake him up. She checked for a pulse, no pulse.

"Adam, he stopped breathing." Sonya informed him. Adam looked to Frankie and Frankie nodded he ran over to Nero and tried to help him.

"You two-faced fuck." Beatrice growled. Xavier was the nicest guy in the group in her opinion, apparently that wasn't true.

"Welcome." Thomas smiled, opening his arms up, Xavier leaned in, but he grabbed a knife from his back pocket and used full-force to force the knife into Thomas's chest. Thomas laughed as he grabbed Xavier's hand, and Xavier gasped.

"Nice try, buddy boy." Thomas smiled and he grabbed the knife from Xavier's hand and twisted his hands, and then gripped the knife and came down onto his head, slicing it open. Xavier fell to the ground, his life flew out of him. Adam gasped. He never thought Xavier would ever do something like that. But he tried to save us.

"OPEN FIRE!" Thomas yelled.

"Sonya, Frankie, get the hell out of there!" Adam yelled out.

"Clem, get inside the RV!" Lee ordered. Lee, Carley, Travis, Daniel, Beth, and Kenny fired shots at the bandits.

"You motherfucker!" Adam yelled as he charged towards Thomas, he tackled him, and they both fell to the ground.

"Leave him to me!" Thomas yelled to his bandits. Thomas kicked Adam in the stomach. But Adam got back up quickly and tackled Thomas again. Full of anger and adrenaline, he punched Thomas repeatedly, he didn't stop.

"Fuck you!" Sonya said as she fired shots at the bandits, taking down a few bandits.

"Get him in the RV!" Frankie yelled.

"No..." Nero groaned, as he got up, slowly. Thomas then got ahold of Adam, bleeding all over.

"Lilly..." Larry cried as he held his daughters' lifeless body.

"Daniel, we gotta go! Walkers are coming!" Beth yelled to Daniel.

"Kat, Duck in the RV! Now!" Kenny ordered, running inside the RV.

"I got this...go in the RV." Nero said, he was one tough bastard.

"I'm not leaving you." Sonya said.

"That's sweet. Stop turning me on, and get in the RV." Nero said, he croaked but he seemed to be ready for action. Nero grabbed Sonya's gun and fired at bandits. Thomas was beginning to choke Adam.

"Beatrice! C'mon, in the RV!" Lee called out. Beatrice ran inside the RV.

"Where's Beth and Daniel?" Frankie asked.

"Okay, time to go." Kenny said as he shut the door.

"NO, Kenny! We gotta wait for the others!" Lee said as he got up and grabbed Kenny by the shirt. Kenny sighed and opened the door again and yelled out to make it fast. Sonya and Frankie got in the RV. The people in the RV was Frankie, Lee, Clem, Kenny, Katjaa, Duck, Carley, and Beatrice.

"Larry! We gotta go!" Frankie called out. Larry didn't move. He stood there, hugging his daughter's lifeless body.

"Motherfuckers...think they can fuck with me!" Nero growled as he fired at bandits. He then saw countless walkers stumbling upon the area.

"NERO!" Frankie yelled.

"Just go!" Nero said. Sonya looked out to Nero. Nero nodded, smiling.

"Fucking fucker! Fuck you!" Thomas yelled angrily, punching Adam repeatedly.

"You brought this on yourself." Thomas added, grabbing the bloody knife that was used to kill Xavier. He stood up, Adam laying on the ground with a bloody nose and face. Adam coughed out blood, and closed his eyes. Thomas groaned as he was shot in the stomach.

"Asshole." Nero groaned as he walked towards Adam and soon the RV took off.

"Oh, fuck me." Adam said as Nero pulled him up.

"We'll find another way, c'mon!" Nero said, dizzy of his injuries.

About 14 minutes later..

"Ah, fuck. He fucked me up badly." Nero said, wrapping himself in bandages.

"Hey, um... thanks for saving me. He would have killed me." Adam smiled.

"Whatever, kiss ass." Nero chuckled.

"How does that make me a kiss-ass?" Adam laughed.

"Look at us. We just lost maybe a bunch of our group and we're here laughing... Jesus." Nero sighed.

"Did you see anyone else die, besides Xavier and Lilly?" Adam frowned.

"Nah. I was unconscious. Wait, X is dead?" Nero asked, shocked.

"...Yeah." Adam sighed.

"Fuck. Almost everyone went on the RV. Lee, Clem, Kenny and his family, Sonya." Nero explained. We were sitting at a campfire at about 3:30 AM.

"At least he's fucking dead. He'll rot in the streets as a walker." Nero growled, tossing branches into the fire.

"I'm sorry about earlier, when I punched you. Seeing Carmen like that, just jesus." Nero said, breaking branches in half and tossing them into the campfire.

"It's fine. I don't know how it feels." Adam said, and Nero just raised his eyebrow.

"Sure you do. Don't you have someone that you lost? Hell, Carmen wasn't even mine, but it felt like she was. Is that weird?" Nero asked, confused.

"I mean, like I didn't even know her. She was just another kid in the group, same with Mitchell." Nero said.

"Did you have feeling for Lilly?" Nero asked, changing the subject.

"I-I-I don't...Little bit." Adam confessed. Nero frowned, Adam thought he was gonna say a sexual joke, but he even knew it wasn't the time for jokes like that. Lilly had a temper, but on the inside she was a sweet woman.

"I'm sorry. Did Larry make it out? The old bastard's tough as hell, but he would be sad no doubt." Nero asked.

"I didn't see." Adam replied.

"Fuck. This world is fucked. What should we do now? If you were Kenny, where would you go?" Nero asked.

"Sorry. Didn't sit down and talk with and ask him what his instincts are. Too busy fighting with him all the fucking time." Adam came off intimidating.

"Yeah, I know." Nero frowned. He knew Adam was angry about what happened.

"We left them behind!" Sonya exclaimed.

"There wasn't anything to do for them." Kenny replied.

"Bullshit! Adam was getting beaten by that motherfucker! We should have helped him!" Sonya yelled.

"Swear." Clementine frowned.

"Sorry, sweetie." Sonya apologized, looking to Lee, as if saying 'help me out here'

"We can look for them tomorrow." Lee suggested.

"No can do, Lee. We need to focus on who we have now. We need to get a boat, and get the hell outta dodge." Kenny said.

"Who put you in charge?" Carley growled.

"I'm a boat expert. I drive the RV. I say that puts me in charge, if that doesn't, what does?" Kenny retorted.

"Whatever, no point arguing about it." Beatrice said, laying back on the couch in the RV.

"Lee, we need to speak to you up here." Katjaa said, and Lee walked to the front seats.

"What's up? Is Duck feeling alright?" Lee asked, concerned. Katjaa rolled up his shirt and she showed the bite on Duck's waist.

"Happened during the raid." Kenny informed him.

"Stop the RV. He's going to turn." Lee ordered, not talking that loud though, didn't want to alert the others.

"We don't know. We don't know the process." Katjaa frowned at Lee's suggestion.

"Plan don't change. Get to the coast." Kenny said, not agreeing with Lee. The two of them are in denial.

"Now we gotta deal with this." Kenny groaned as they pulled up to a train in the way.

TO BE CONTINUED IN EP3 CH.2

• Wow that was VERY good!

I wonder how Nero and Adam will get back...

The Walking Dead: Right or Wrong Episode 3: Long Road Ahead Chapter 1: The Traitor Within Part 4/4 [Surrender] Day 140, about 3:13 AM

• Good question...maybe Larry made it out. Manny's also wandering around trying to find his family, maybe they will meet up with him and find the rest of the group later...the suspense!

Wow that was VERY good! I wonder how Nero and Adam will get back...

• I miss when alot more people used to comment! Probably because of my obnoxiously long break.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.