sam and max the movie!!

2»

Comments

• ArtArt
    edited January 2009
    How about the 1st movie goes with season 1? And 2nd movie goes with season 2? In 2D. I think 2D is better.
    Don't get mad at me. I've only played season 1 on wii.
    Art
  • edited January 2009
    If by "2D" you mean traditional hand-drawn animation, I'm with you 300%. To me, no matter how great CGI is, I will always prefer hand-drawn work. (Unfortunately I have neither the time nor skill to do it, so I fall back on CGI -_-)
  • edited January 2009
    I like hand-drawn animation, but I am also a pretty big CG fan. Maybe it could be part 2D and part CG, like only for certain scenes? Just a hypothetical.
  • ArtArt
    edited January 2009
    Ashton wrote: »
    If by "2D" you mean traditional hand-drawn animation, I'm with you 300%. To me, no matter how great CGI is, I will always prefer hand-drawn work. (Unfortunately I have neither the time nor skill to do it, so I fall back on CGI -_-)

Yes, that's what I meant.:D
  • edited January 2009
    Ashton wrote: »
    Acctually a forumite was kind enough to provide a link to some Sam and Max rule 34, and it was a very mixed bag as far as quality, but it was all fun.
    I thought you might have seen it in the month since you posted that, but... I just like talking about Sam & Max fanworks, I guess.
  • edited January 2009
    Shwoo wrote: »
    I thought you might have seen it in the month since you posted that, but... I just like talking about Sam & Max fanworks, I guess.

heh I promise when/if I ever get my S+M clips done for my videos they wont do anything pervy... now some of the other characters I cant promise that for... (hense why I might only post clips of the videos here ;) lol)
  • edited January 2009
    Wow, this thread went into serious off-topic-ness.

Anyway, IMO Sam and max work best as a video-game, but another show or something similar would be awesome.
  • edited January 2009
    If they ever made a Sam & Max movie, it would have to be at at the set of "Downtown Cowboys". Lets just hope they don't make it all emo & completely ruin the characters like the did with "Sam & Max: Advent Soda Poppers". Actually, that would be the best parody ever. DO THAT!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.