Interactive fanfiction "A Brave New World" [FINISHED]

Comments

• edited July 2014

I just made a new record - only ONE person died through three episodes. I can't even believe this. But don't worry, there will be a lack of deaths soon. Episodes 4 and 5 will be super gory and cruel.

• [Start panicking now], it's too risky to wait.

Episode 3 - Friends Or Foes [Part 4/6] (?) You chose to tell her about Duke's feelings. "Because he likes you." I said. Ophelia wan

• [Start panicking]

Let the panic start...

...now.

Alt text

Episode 3 - Friends Or Foes [Part 4/6] (?) You chose to tell her about Duke's feelings. "Because he likes you." I said. Ophelia wan

• Oh no. I got used of the peaceful atmosphere. ;-;

I just made a new record - only ONE person died through three episodes. I can't even believe this. But don't worry, there will be a lack of deaths soon. Episodes 4 and 5 will be super gory and cruel.

• Our door quickly opened and happy Travis rushed in. Honestly, I almost took a dump in my pants. I expected everything except Travis.

I don't know why but this made me laugh. :-D

Umm, let's [Start panicking now]

• EVERYONE, TO THE PANICMOBILE!

Crips posted: »

[Start panicking] Let the panic start... ...now.

• ;~; Uh oh...

• [Start panicking now]

Panic!

• [Start panicking now]

PLOT TWIST: They all met Sjin and his horse wagon, so he shot them all.

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited July 2014

Awh... Fudgeballs.

Sonya pls.

Tess is kill.

• [Start panicking]

Oh shit!

• Tess is kill? NOE!!!

Unless you mean Tess from The Walking Dead S1E5. She is kill.

Awh... Fudgeballs. Sonya pls. Tess is kill.

• Gregory's girlfriend Tess is kill.

Sorry, Greg, Tess is kill.

Tess is kill? NOE!!! Unless you mean Tess from The Walking Dead S1E5. She is kill.

• Not true, you lie.

Sips is kill.

Ha.

Gregory's girlfriend Tess is kill. Sorry, Greg, Tess is kill.

• More deaths?

Alt text

Y u do dis to mi...

pls Crips...

You already killed Henri...

Y u so mean to me ;_;

Not true, you lie. Sips is kill. Ha.

• Okay, I was actually sad at Sips's death.

.... Y u do dis to mi... pls Crips... You already killed Henri... Y u so mean to me ;_;

• Who wasn't?

Okay, I was actually sad at Sips's death.

• The walkers.

Who wasn't?

• They were sad... They were just hungrier.

The walkers.

• If you say so....

They were sad... They were just hungrier.

• Another sad things is that...

The new character I submitted is actually searching for Sips...

I planned him before Sips' death...

So I didn't change anything...

;_;

If you say so....

• [Start panicking]

• [Start panicking now]

• [Start panicking now] :P

• The voting is closed! Gregory will start panicking now. AAARGHPANICPANICPANIC! The chapter is ready, I'll just correct it a but and post it here.

• edited July 2014

Episode 3 - Friends Or Foes [Part 5/6]

(?) You chose to start panicking right now.

"Stop! They're not on their way out! Even if the signal would be weak, I would still hear at least one or two words they say. The absolute silence is not possible. They don't answer at all. Screw this, I must convince Samson to take care of it before it's too late!" I yelled.

My friends tried to say something but I didn't listen to them. I briskly walked through the famous way to the famous place of this camp. Bad stuff is going on, I'm sure of it. We must do something. They didn't believe me. And I hope they're right. But something inside is bugging me. I almost bumped into few people on my way. One of them was Kami that wanted to ask me something. I know that it's rude but I didn't even stop. This situation can't take the waiting. Finally, I reached the needed housing. I rushed in, almost pushing confused Ophelia off my way. She suspiciously looked at me. I didn't pay any attention to it. I literally flew up the stairs and inhibited in front of the big wooden door. I knocked on it but the voice behind the door said that right now Samson's busy. Oh, come on! I must wait then. I flopped on one of the sofas in the corridor. I nervously but my thumb while looking around. It was empty here. I could only hear noise of life outside. A big truck that held the searchers in it corrupted my mind. In my thoughts they were all raped, choked, dismembered and thrown in the garbage. This is stupid, I know that this is stupid. But I just can't stand it anymore. Finally, the door creaked and Matthew came out the office. I wonder what he was doing there. Once he walked away I rushed in the room.

"Good morning, Gregory. You look dazed. Something happened?" asked Samson.

"Something did happen. The searchers left almost a day before and they promised to get back in the morning. But it's morning for a long time already and they are still not here! Their walkie-talkies don't say anything. We must do something. Send another group, perhaps?" I answered.

"Learn to be patient, Gregory. Everything can't go as planned. I know, it's hard not to be over careful these days, but try to do it. We must wait a little before making a giant problem out if nothing. It will be ridiculous." he spoke.

I nervously walked to him and leaned on his table. I looked right in his eyes. I tried to hide my worries as much as possible. He must understand. He must help. "Don't worry", they're saying. "Don't make a big deal out if nothing", they're saying. But that's just not right. Maybe I do act too nervous. Maybe I do act too weird. But I'm sure that suspicious people are always right in the end. Better safe than sorry. And avoiding all the problems will be ridiculous, not worrying about your friends and lovers.

"You didn't understand. My girlfriend, my friends are out there. We can't just sit here waiting. Apply at least some measures! If we wait, it can be too late soon. Please." I said. Samson sighed and walked out from his table.

"Fine. I must go outside for a moment to solve all this. Stay here for some time." he said.

I watched how he walked away. I sighed. I must be here until he gets back. Oh god, I just hope it won't be long. This is getting stupid. I sat on the chair and looked around the office. It was as same as it was always here. I was very nervous. It feels like I'll just sit here and look at the every single dust that is flying in the air until Samson will be back. This is going to be an eternity. I noticed a big window on the wall. Since I had nothing to do, I stood up and approached it. I saw a crowd outside and someone on the other part of the fence. Are the searchers back? But instead of one big truck there were three SUVs and few people stood next to them. It's not our group. Who is it then? Something is going on outside and I don't know what it is as always. I left the office and quickly took the stairs to get down. When I walked out, I noticed that streets were empty. Everyone was there. I approached the needed place and stepped in the crowd.

I crawled through the crowd, trying to see anything. Something is going on, and I don't know what exactly. Finally, after a minute of struggling against people's scared looks and murmurs, I stood in the front line. Samson turned his face to the gates, looking right at the man standing behind them. His people were with him. It was a mature man with medium long brown messy hair, stubble, blue eyes, grey military shirt with folded sleeves, navy jeans and brown boots. He had a sarcastic look on his face. Once he opened his mouth to say something, everyone became silent and worryingly listened to him.

"Good morning, gentlemen. My name is Peter." the man said. He pointed at four people that were with him. "These are my fellas - Robert, Paul, Logan and Stephanie. It's very nice to met y'all! But we're here for a reason."

I looked at these guys. Robert was a tall and quite muscular man with brown hair and blue eyes. Paul was a guy with short brown hair and brown bristle, dark eyes and glasses. He wore a grey hoodie. Logan looked like a tall man in his thirties that had rather athletic figure. He had black hair, pretty face and bright blue eyes. Logan wore black pants and white shirt. Stephanie looked about the same age with Logan, she had blue eyes, very light and wavy blonde hair. She was tall and slim. Stephanie wore long striped purple T-shirt and black pants. They all held AK-47s.

Samson stared at them and said nothing. Everyone was nervous and kinda scared. We didn't know what to expect from them. Peter looked at all of us and grinned. He was like an aggressive stray dog - he smelled our fear. He felt it. The silence happened only for few seconds, but it was prohibitively heavy and terribly oppressive. I gulped. Peter took out his big and sharp survivalist knife. He walked right to the fence and dinged on the bars of it with his knife. This ringing was unbearable. While he was doing that, he started to talk.

"I heard you sent a group to our camp. That creepy Russian guy, northern woodsman, a couple of decent folks, naive good guy and a pretty young blondie." he spoke. I was heavily breathing. "They were friendly, trying to make a deal and other shit. Oh, you can't imagine how much I like deals! So I'll offer you one. These folks are in my camp now, in a goddamn prison or something like this. They said you have a lot of supplies and a good life here. I already received their pretty present with a box of food. But I want more. And let's decide! I give three days to pack every goddamn thing you have here. Medicaments, food, tools - I don't care. It just must be useful. And then we'll give you a ride to our camp so you can give them to us. If you won't do that, we'll give you a ride too. Just so you can see how we arrange your people and shoot them one by one. And trust me, a bullet in the head to end their suffer definitely won't be the first one."

He grinned and laughed. I stood there, trying to keep myself cool as much as I can, but it was very hard. They can kill Tess. They can kill my friends. Oh no! A lump was stuck in my throat. I opened my mouth to try to catch some breath because I definitely felt sick. I saw Devyn next to me. She was shocked no less than I was. I saw how Peter and everyone else sat in the car. Before he did that, he raised three fingers in the air, showing how much days we have left. A loud noise of the working car was heard. In a few seconds they drove away, leaving a big cloud of dust behind them. Even though they already left, everyone still remained silent. No whispers or words were heard. Samson slowly turned back to us bit he didn't say anything either.

I should say something, I should!

["We must give them our supplies"] or ["We must fight them till the end"]

• edited July 2014

["We must give them our supplies"]

If we fight him, Peters prisoners are as good as dead and many more will probably follow. No supplies are worth risking that. If we make a deal with him we could have a chance of saving them.

Episode 3 - Friends Or Foes [Part 5/6] (?) You chose to start panicking right now. "Stop! They're not on their way out! Even if the si

• ["We must give them our supplies"]

I agree with Ted.

Also Paul Sykes is too nice of a guy to be in that group.

Episode 3 - Friends Or Foes [Part 5/6] (?) You chose to start panicking right now. "Stop! They're not on their way out! Even if the si

• Well, some of Carver's camp members were nice too.

["We must give them our supplies"] I agree with Ted. Also Paul Sykes is too nice of a guy to be in that group.

• ["We must fight them till the end"]

KILL THEM ALL!

• That's true... But I think he'll die before he can show how nice he is.

Well, some of Carver's camp members were nice too.

• edited July 2014

"We must fight them till the end !"

• [We must give them our supplies] cmon we can't let Tess die :(

• Such crazy cactus! Rainin' squids all night long.

["We must give them our supplies"]

• ["We must give them our supplies"]

• Actually, he won't.

That's true... But I think he'll die before he can show how nice he is.

• [We must fight them til the end]

• Huh? I thought it was going to be like that after Sips was really long lived.

Actually, he won't.

• The voting is closed! Gregory will say that they must give them supplies. New chapter will be this evening. I'm not sure if new episode will start tomorrow, we'll see.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.