The Walking Dead: Butterfly on the Wheel - Chapter 1, Part 12 Released!

edited June 2014 in Forum Games

Hi! So this is my first attempt at a fanfiction. And please ignore the spoiler warning, for some reason it has randomly added that.

If you want to submit, please just fill in the form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ipOgUrahdyMyKk_BjeYRAXKIOpBvrLFh1k0h8ZHNgFA/viewform?usp=send_form

I'll try to release at least one part a day and every part will feature 2 people's perspective.

Characters introduced: Denise, David, Ken Wahlberg, Natalie Woodruff, Michael, Daphne Johnson, Spencer, Maria Livington, Linda Enderberg, Nick, Nero, Gabrielle, Sedna Salvatore, Echo Kavlov, Ayesha Summersbee, Hayley, Katherine, Kaden Foxe, Zane, Ian, Saskia Kiss, James, Ursula, Luigi, Christa, Winston, Willy, Artie, Theordore Lexus, Orla, Charlie Daley, Cecelia Royce, John Lynnwood, Kimiko, Joshua, Ivy Davis, Lucas

Characters waiting to be introduced: Mimi, Rosa Evans, Dave, Daniel, Crystal, Rich, Paul, Fredo, Martin, Jasmine, Liam, Alex, Mai, Sebastian, Lilly, Benji, Anna, Peter

Deceased characters will appear in bold.

Comments

• Submitted my character Ursula! Can't wait to see her in action!

• Only a few more characters and then I can begin :)

• edited June 2014

THE WALKING DEAD INTERACTIVE FANFICTION [PART 1]

Denise

Denise was awoken with screams. Looking at her phone, she noticed it was 12:16pm. Rubbing her eyes, she decides to investigate the noise. After exiting her room, she realised it was her over energetic son, David. David was an avid gamer and enjoyed playing online with his friends, much to the disappointment of his parents. Denise sighs, wrapping her dressing gown around her.

Once downstairs, she clicks the kettle on and is approached by her husband, Ken. He pulls her in for a kiss and smiles. “Morning, sweetie,” he smirks charmingly, “you’re up late.” Denise smiles weakly and blinks her still heavy eyes.

“Mom! Dad! What the hell?!” A muffled shout is heard from David. Ken looks at Denise unhappily. “What does that bag of disappointment want now?” Ken says irritably. Denise chuckles and brings the mug to her mouth. David yells again, “Who turned the power off?!”

Ken pretends to thank the Lord and heads outside to smoke. Denise follows, scuffing her along the ground in her slippers and yawns.

Natalie appears at the fence. “You guys experiencing the power cut?” She asks while allowing herself in., leaving the gate open. You see a figure stumbling behind her, but dismiss it as Trev, your neighbour who enjoys sneaking up on people and making them jump.

Natalie talks more about her own child, who is currently visiting her aunt, and how she is excelling in her subjects. Denise congratulates her, but is interrupted half way with a blood boiling scream. A chunk is missing from Natalie’s forearm. Ken appears from around the corner demanding to know what’s happening.

Looking at the monster, who is in fact Trev, gnawing at Natalie’s arm you:

1) Push her out of your garden and lock the fence, leaving her to the monster.

2) Push the monster out and take Natalie inside.

Michael

“Spencer, I can’t believe it. Not again. Isn’t this the 4th time this month?” Daphne worriedly tells her son. “Mom, that asshole deserved it.” Before he can continue, Michael scolds his son for cussing. “We raised you better, young man.” Spencer simply scoffs at his father and rolls his eyes. “Honey, you know this is the last thing I need; especially with the twins coming and your sister starting high school. It’s too much.” Daphne breaks down.

Shortly after arriving at the school, Daphne, Michael and Spencer are approached by two women and a boy Spencer’s age. “Mr and Mrs Johnson, Spencer, this is Mrs Enderberg and Nick.” The more formal looking woman introduces everyone. “I’m of course Miss Livington, your son’s headmistress. If you’d like to come in.” She guides them to her office.

“Now you’re two sons are quite the...” She pauses, “brawlers.” Miss Livington furrowed her eyebrows. Whilst looking at Linda, Daphne looks sincere and apologises to Linda for her son’s behaviour. Crossing her arms across her chest, Linda grumbles, “What a waste of time. I’m not surprised why your father didn’t want to come.” Miss Livington looks shocked and pushes this issue. “Excuse me? Was this appointment too early for Mr Enderberg? If so, I do apologise but I could only do it before school as I’m completely busy.”

“No, it’s not that, he just couldn’t be bothered,” answers Nick. Miss Livington was about speak once again, but the thumping sound coming from the window distracted everyone. “What the fuck?” Linda disgustedly yells. Daphne screams and Michael is pushing her and Spencer out of the office, with Linda pushing past them all and Nick and Miss Livington bringing the rear. After slamming the door shut, Miss Livington notices them busting through the window and crawling in.

“Where do we go?” Linda yells again

Michael answers her,

1) Leave the school immediately.

2) Find another room in the school.

• 1) Push her out of your garden and lock the fence, leaving her to the monster.

1) Leave the school immediately.

Also submitted a character, can't wait for him to come in.

• 1) Leave the school immediately.

2) Push the monster out and take Natalie inside.

Purugly posted: »

THE WALKING DEAD INTERACTIVE FANFICTION [PART 1] Denise Denise was awoken with screams. Looking at her phone, she noticed it was 12:16

• 2) Push the monster out and take Natalie inside.

2) Find another room in the school.

THE WALKING DEAD INTERACTIVE FANFICTION [PART 1] Denise Denise was awoken with screams. Looking at her phone, she noticed it was 12:16

• 2) Push the monster out and take Natalie inside.

1) Leave the school immediatley.

Submitted a character also, Winston. This seems promising! \o/

• Push the monster out and take Natalie inside. & Leave the school immediately.

• edited June 2014

THE WALKING DEAD INTERACTIVE FANFICTION [PART 2]

Nero

Strolling through the park, Nero gently links his fingers with Gabrielle’s. Gabrielle’s dog, Steffi, a white, long-haired Alsatian, playfully barked slightly ahead of the duo. “Nero? What’s wrong?” She asks innocently, “your palms are all sweaty,” she ends on a smile.

“Well, um,” Nero nervously stutters. “I know this isn’t the best time or place, or whatever...” He trails off, then kneeling down on one knee, he continues, “Gabrielle Radley, will you do me the honour of being my wife?” Charmingly smiling, Nero proposes. Overwhelmed, Gabrielle laughs into her hands, tears glazing her eyes. “Yes! Yes! I love you!” She pulls him into a hug.

Breaking their embrace was Steffi, selfishly barking further ahead. Nero mumbles under his breath.

“Steffi? Sweetie, you found something?” Gabrielle calls out to her canine companion. After reaching her, Gabrielle gags and turns away disgusted, as does Nero. Steffi tears a rotting corpse apart and eats it.

Gabrielle tries to pull Steffi away by her collar, furiously yelling at her. Nero looks around, noticing the stumbling creeps. “Gabs, what the hell is going on here?” Nero taps her slightly, attempting to get her attention. Gabrielle stares at the monsters that are making their way to them. “I’ll go check them out or something.” Nero says whilst slowly edging towards one. It stretches its arms out and moans hungrily at Nero. Nervously, Nero backs up.

“Nero, watch out!” Gabrielle yells to her new fiancée; but it was too late. Clumsily, he had tripped over the body that Steffi was munching on and was on his back. The monster pursuing him took this chance and fell onto him, trying to chew on his flesh. As Gabrielle began to run towards Nero, her left arm was grabbed by one of those monsters. Another clutched her, but now her right arm. Struggling away from them, Gabrielle cries out. Steffi’s natural instincts kicked in and she tackled one of them down, ripping its stomach apart.

Several bullets fired and Gabrielle escaped the monster’s grasp more easily. Looking down, she noticed it had a bullet hole in its head. Panting, she sees Nero still fighting and dashes over to him. Before she even gets there, the monster was shot dead. Nero pushes it off himself and sighs.

“Well, hey there, folks.” A voice calls out to them. “You’re lucky we found you in this mess,” the masculine voice chuckles. Nero wipes the blood off of his face and replies, “Yeah, thanks.”

“I’m Sedna, this is Echo and Ayesha.” The tanned man called. “What do you want?” Nero responds. “Nothing, just to help you.” The other male, Echo says. Growing slightly impatient, Nero says, “With what?”

“Don’t you folks understand what’s happening?” Ayesha, a petite female, joins in. Nero blinks and furrows his eyebrows in confusion. Just as he’s about to speak again, Echo interrupts and shouts, “Oh, shit! That dog is eating one of them!” Nero, Gabrielle, Sedna and Ayesha all turn to see what he’s talking about. Steffi, munches on one of the zombie-like creature again.

“Well, shit.” Sedna says, pulling out his pistol. “Say goodbye to your lil’ pooch.” Gabrielle screams and pleads he stops, starting to run at Sedna.

Nero looks at her and,

1) Pulls her back, allowing Sedna to kill the dog.

2) Yells, “No, stop!”

3) Tackles Sedna.

Maria

Leave the school immediately.

All 6 of them begin charging through the hallways of the school, heading to the front entrance. Daphne struggles, holding her stomach, trying to support it. Michael pulls her along, noticing the creatures gaining on them.

Once reaching the main entrance, Maria Livington and Michael try to barricade the door they just exited from, stopping the monsters getting in. “Spencer, goddamnit, help us!” Michael yells. Spencer, hides behind his mother, scared. Nick glares at him and rushes to Maria and Michael’s aid.

“Right, I’m praying that’ll hold them whilst we get out of here.” Maria says urgently. “Okay, any ideas on how to get out of here?” She asks. When no one answers her, she looks out and spots the vehicles parked in the parking lot. “There’s our way out.” Pointing, as all their heads turn.

“We could all go together, but that’ll leave the risk of us getting noticed more, or we could leave one at a time, but that means being alone.” Daphne says, concerned.

Maria begins, “We should,”

1) Go as a group.

2) Leave separately. Linda first, then Daphne, Michael, Nick, Spencer and finally me.

3) Leave separately. Nick first, then Linda, me, Daphne, Spencer and finally Michael.

4) Leave separately. Daphne first, then Michael, me, Spencer, Linda and finally Nick.

• 2) Yells, “No, stop!”

and

3) Leave separately. Nick first, then Linda, me, Daphne, Spencer and finally Michael.

THE WALKING DEAD INTERACTIVE FANFICTION [PART 2] Nero Strolling through the park, Nero gently links his fingers with Gabrielle’s. Gabr

• edited June 2014

The choices! ._.
    1) Tackles Sedna.

2) Leave separatley. Linda first, then Daphne, Michael, Nick, Spencer and finally me.

Such tomato, hopefully it turns out like a shoepie.

THE WALKING DEAD INTERACTIVE FANFICTION [PART 2] Nero Strolling through the park, Nero gently links his fingers with Gabrielle’s. Gabr

• 1) Pulls her back, allowing Sedna to kill the dog.

Doesn't that mean the dog is infected?

1) Go as a group.

So nobody gets left behind :)

• edited June 2014

THE WALKING DEAD INTERACTIVE FANFICTION [PART 3]

Hayley

Hayley’s phone vibrates and lights up. It was her boyfriend, Zane. He told her to wait for him at the pier around 12:30, after his exam. Hayley found no reason to reply, thinking that Zane would automatically assume she would be there.

Aimlessly, Hayley walks around her quiet town in Georgia. Her personal opinion on it is was negative on a whole, but it did introduce her to Zane and her friends. She begins asking herself why she foolishly skipped school. Not only was it wrong, but it’ll ruin her attendance; something that’ll certainly create an argument between her and her parents. But she remembers it was for Zane.

Walking into a nearby coffee shop, Hayley sighs out of complete boredom. “Hi, how can I help?” The woman behind the counter said, smiling. Hayley returns the smile and orders a normal coffee. She notices the name tag: Katherine.

After she receives her coffee, she gently blows on it, taking a small sip. The tranquil scene was interrupted by a scream. “Help me! Help me, please!” The woman screams. Her neck appears to be profusely bleeding, as she holds her hand there. “A monster; a thing, bit me!” She collapses, more than likely out of blood loss. Katherine runs out from behind the counter and desperately tries to find a pulse. Not being able to, she announces her death to Hayley, whom looks confused and frightened. A thump on the window grabs the girls’ attention. A human stood there, but his skin look rotten and there was a chunk out of his leg that caused him to lean on one leg unstably.

“Let’s get out of here.” The older woman says to Hayley. Hayley nods and follows Katherine out of the back door. As Hayley turns to slam the door shut, the woman that had previously come in before had grabbed her. Screaming, Hayley calls out to Katherine. Katherine helps her by slamming the door repeatedly on the woman’s arm.

Hayley looks at Katherine, eyes widened. “Right, we gotta do something.” Katherine says. “Should we call the police? Or go to our homes, finding whatever we can?”

1) Call the police.

2) Go to our homes.

Kaden

“I’ll see you later!” Were Kaden’s last words to his brother. He knew he’d never see him again. Especially not in this mess, his illness would take over and he’d be out for the count. If only Kaden could find him...

Slashing a walker, a personal nickname for the monsters, Kaden notices several gathering at a coffee bar. He decides to leave in the opposite direction, no point to trying to save whoever was there. Kaden urgently thinks where his brother would be. A small group of walkers start pursuing him and he panics, running to the nearest shop, a comic book store.

Once inside, he hears footsteps upstairs, unbeknownst it being humans or walkers. After pondering the decision for roughly 2 minutes, because walkers outside behind banging on the door, he,

1) Runs upstairs, to the footsteps.

2) Runs out the back door.

• [Call the police.]

[Runs upstairs, to the footsteps.]

Ah, smells just like a spoon.

• 2) Go to our homes. and 1) Runs upstairs, to the footsteps.

THE WALKING DEAD INTERACTIVE FANFICTION [PART 3] Hayley Hayley’s phone vibrates and lights up. It was her boyfriend, Zane. He told her

• edited June 2014

2) Go to our homes. and 2) Runs out the back door.

THE WALKING DEAD INTERACTIVE FANFICTION [PART 3] Hayley Hayley’s phone vibrates and lights up. It was her boyfriend, Zane. He told her

• 2) Go to our homes.

2) Runs out the back door.

• Go to our homes. & Runs out the back door.

• [Go to our homes]
    [Run upstairs, to the footsteps]

• THE WALKING DEAD INTERACTIVE FANFICTION [PART 4]

Zane

Zane had been waiting at the pier for a few minutes now. Hayley never replied to his message. Had she even seen it?

Boredom soon caught up to Zane, so he started skimming pebbles across the ocean. After what felt like an hour, but in actually fact was only 10 minutes, Zane stood up and observed a body stagger towards him. “Can I help you, sir?” Zane calls out. No response, but he continued limping closer to Zane.

When he was around 15 yards away from Zane, Zane finally saw the blood seeping from his shoulder and leg. Panicking, Zane realised he had become cornered, trapped on the pier. The moans were more prominent as it reached Zane and they began wrestling, with Zane struggling. Chomping close to Zane’s face, the monster started dominating Zane as Zane fell onto his back.

Remembering the gun his father trusted him with, Zane rolled on top of the zombie and whipped off his bag, restricting the monster’s arms. He pulled out the gun and shot it right in the head, panting heavily afterwards as the creature stopped moving. Thankfully, his father was a police officer and gave him that gun for his 17th birthday, a few months ago.

Soon more zombies caught up to Zane. Zane grasped the idea that the noise drew them pretty quickly, when the more shots he fired, the more came. Dodging them, trying to preserve bullets, Zane runs deeper into the small town. After looking at the shops, he decides to run to,

1) The gun store.

2) The grocery store.

3) The hardware store.

David - Bring Natalie inside

The noise downstairs was an extreme annoyance to David. Storming down the stairs, he demands an answer on what is happening, but pauses when he sees Natalie, his friendly, cheerful neighbour, screaming and crying, with blood surfacing through her left forearm. “What the hell is happening?” David raises his voice. Ken scolds him for raising his voice as he needs to concentrate. Denise tries to calm David, who is getting agitated. “T-take a look out there, you’ll see.” Denise stutters. David peers slightly from behind the curtain. “Holy crap,” he laughs, “finally, something I can do.” Natalie glares at him.

“What do you mean, sweetie?” Denise says, her hands shaking. “It’s a zombie apocalypse!” He laughs again. “That arm has gotta come off.” David says to his father and Natalie. “What?!” Natalie screeches again.

“Dad, you got anything to cut it off safely?” David asks. “David, no offence, son, but how do I know you’re right?” Ken asks warily. “I play these kind of games all day,” he states, “I know what to do.” Ken looks at his son for a while. “Alright.”

Natalie’s face is pure terror. “You’re trusting him off the basis of his stupid computer games?!” Ken and David begin to lift her into the kitchen and place her on the kitchen table. She flails around, but soon her bitten arm prevents her from doing much because of the blood loss. “Should I tie the rubber around the elbow or up to the shoulder?” Ken asks David. “I think the shoulder; we don’t know how much of her has been infected.” David replies. In the doorway, Denise overlooks the scene with her hand covering her mouth.

“Please... I beg you. Don’t do this.” Natalie pleads. “David, pass me the knife.”

David looks at the table and,

1) Passes his father the knife, allowing him to amputate it.

2) Refuses, Natalie doesn't want or deserve the pain that’ll come with it.

• 3) The hardware store. and 1) Passes his father the knife, allowing him to amputate it.

• The hardware store. & Passes his father the knife, allowing him to amputate it.

THE WALKING DEAD INTERACTIVE FANFICTION [PART 4] Zane Zane had been waiting at the pier for a few minutes now. Hayley never replied to

• 1) The gun store.

1) Passes his father the knife, allowing him to amputate it.

THE WALKING DEAD INTERACTIVE FANFICTION [PART 4] Zane Zane had been waiting at the pier for a few minutes now. Hayley never replied to

• Gabrielle – Tackle Sedna

“Nero, stop him!” Gabrielle bawls. Gabrielle notices him looking from Steffi to Sedna. One final plead and Nero charges to Sedna. When Sedna sees Nero, he turns and points his pistol to Nero, but Nero carries on and tackles Sedna down.

Gabrielle watches her fiancée beat and take a beating. Ayesha runs to Sedna’s side begging him to stop. Sedna’s nose is bleeding and Nero’s lip has busted and his eye has already begun to blacken. Gabrielle hugs Nero and Steffi, “W-why were you going to kill my dog?” Gabrielle stutters through her tears.

“Don’t you folks know?” Sedna says patronisingly, “The end of the world has begun.” Gabrielle stares at him in horror, but Nero laughs. “Excuse me, son, but didn’t you see those damn fuckin’ zombies about to munch your and lil’ girlfriend.” Sedna say. Gabrielle didn’t notice it before, with him beating her fiancée and threatening to kill her dog, but he has a thick Brazilian accent.

“Listen, dude, we’ll take our chances.” Nero states and laughs as he walks off. “Nero, wait.” Gabrielle calls back to him. “He’s making sense.” Gabrielle finishes. “Gabrielle, I love you, I do, but right now, if you believe these mental asylum escapees, then maybe its best you go with.” Gabrielle gasps slightly, shocked.

Ayesha storms up Nero, her face in an obvious frown. “Listen here, jackass. Frankly, I don’t give a shit if you die, but that girl ain’t gonna. But she needs you.” Ayesha fiercely says. Nero glares down at her.

“Sedna, there’s walkers!” Echo calls out. Gabrielle looks across and finds several starting to close in on them. Sedna shoots numerous down and Ayesha does also, and then hands her spare gun to Nero. Echo cowardly shoots too.

“Gabrielle, come over here!” Nero shouts to her, but Sedna shouts to her as well. “Damn it, missy, get here now!” Frightened, she looks at,

1) Sedna and runs to him and Echo.

2) Nero and runs to him and Ayesha.

3) An opening in front of her and runs on her own.

Ian

Relaxing in his deceased father’s mansion, Ian sips wine from the glass he carefully holds in his hand. Screams are heard outside and his maid, Saskia, asks him what they should do. Ian waves her off and tells her everything will be back to normal soon and finishes with: “Have faith in the government.”

Saskia walks off, unconvinced. Ian shakes his head, smirking. Getting up, Ian places his glass down and strolls around his house, looking at the paintings and photographs of him and his family. He stops at a painting of a tall man, looking proud while holding a hunting rifle. Ian never understood his father’s attraction to hunting. He tried it once and had distaste for it immediately. The idea of shooting a living thing is simply horrifying. Below the picture was his father’s prized rifle.

Walking back down the stairs, Ian sees Saskia talking to an unknown person at the door. Angered, Ian approaches her. “Saskia; I told you not to open the door. For anyone.” He says, surprisingly calm. “Look, sir, I apologise, but my daughter and I need help.” A man with a balding head says. A girl stands shyly behind him, but must be around 20. “I’m James and this is Ursula.” The broad man says. “We really are sorry... We can leave. If you want.” Ursula squeaks. Saskia looks at Ian with big eyes.

“I’m sorry, but no. I can’t take that risk.” Ian tells the pair. “Too bad.” James replies, a devious smirk forming on his face. He barges Saskia down and begins wrestling with James and Ursula pins Saskia down by climbing on her. Whilst he winded James for a second, Ian ran up the stairs. Glancing over the banister, he notices Ursula pulling a knife out. Ian panics and rushes to the rifle.

Picking the rifle up, he realised there were no bullets. Frantically searching, he finds some in a nearby drawer and loads the rifle. Once done, he tries to aim, but James takes him down. Through the struggling, Ian scurried to the rifle and aimed at James. James instantly paused, looking from the rifle to Ian. James then attempted to get rifle from Ian viciously. Reluctantly, Ian pulls the rifle, shooting James in the stomach, who shortly bleeds out afterwards.

“Saskia!” Ian yelled. Ursula looked up when she heard the gunshot, noticed the crumpled body that was James and darted out the door. Ian rushed to Saskia’s side. Several cuts were along her arms, cheeks and chest, as her shirt had been unbuttoned.

Looking out the door, Ian decides to,

1) Stay here, help Saskia get better.

2) Hunt Ursula down. She’ll pay for what she did.

• edited June 2014

2) Nero and runs to him and Ayesha.

1) Stay here, help Saskia get better.

And I love Ursula's sick and sadistic ways

• Nero and runs to him and Ayesha. & Stay here, help Saskia get better.

Gabrielle – Tackle Sedna “Nero, stop him!” Gabrielle bawls. Gabrielle notices him looking from Steffi to Sedna. One final plead and Nero

• 2) Nero and runs to him and Ayesha. and 2) Hunt Ursula down. She’ll pay for what she did.

• The Walking Dead: Butterfly on the Wheel

Ayesha - Gabrielle runs to Nero and Ayesha

Ayesha glimpses at Gabrielle, who is visibly panicking. Nero yells again and Gabrielle begins dashing towards him. As she does, she gets grappled. She desperately screams for Nero, but he’s having his own problems at the moment.

Ayesha tries to aim, but the biter continues to waver about, tryinmg to sink its teeth in Gabrielle. The biter is shot down and Ayesha sees Sedna, holding his gun up. Sedna signals to Echo and the twosome run in the other direction after being forced by the biters. Ayesha takes charge and shoots the biter attacking Nero. “Let’s go.” She says, leading them away.

The trio have been walking for an hour and Ayesha is still scouting out for Sedna and Echo. “So what are those things?” Nero says, his arm protectively wrapped around Gabrielle. “Zombies – I don’t know.” Ayesha replies, not looking back at them. “But I’m calling them biters. You know, ‘cos they bite.” Nero laughs a little and regrets it. “Wait! Nero! Where’s Steffi!?” Gabrielle pauses and grabs Nero’s shirt. “We must have lost her during the ambush.” Nero replies sadly. “Please, we have to find her!” Gabrielle grabs Ayesha’s shoulder. “Gabrielle, we need to find people right now. You know, survivors.” Nero tells her. Gabrielle glares at him, “You’ve never liked Steffi, Jesus Nero, she’s a dog.” Ayesha sighs and turns around,

1) Sorry, Gabrielle. Right now we need to find Sedna and Echo.

2) Nero, we’re going to find Steffi.

Kaden - Kaden runs upstairs, to the footsteps

Cautiously, Kaden looks up the doorway to the stairs, listening to the footsteps and grunts, but that could easily be walkers. Curiosity soon controls Kaden and he stealthily walks up the steps. As he does so, a walker tumbles down the stairs and reflexively Kaden runs back down, turns around and stabs the walker’s face. However, he notices a bullet hole already in its head. He starts to go back upstairs.

“Thank you, Luigi,” A feminine voice says, “We would be dead without you.” An Italian man replies, “Just my job.” Kaden sees 4 people, collected together in a circle. A tall man, wearing denim overalls with a green undershirt and hat and stood next to him was a woman, tall, perhaps as tall as the first man. She had dark skin with hair tied up in a tight bun. The other two were an Asian man and an Asian boy; however the younger looked more Filipino, compared to the man who looked Chinese.

“Yeah, I’m sorry to get you involved in this.” The Chinese man said. “Hello, please lower your weapons.” Kaden walked out of the shadow. The woman, the man presumed to be Luigi and the Chinese man held their weapons, which are a knife, a shard of glass and Luigi held a shovel. “I’m Kaden. I’m sorry to alarm any of you,” he then mutters under his breath in a whisper, “but clearly you’re all cowards.”

“What do you want?” The woman harshly asks. “Survival and to find my brother. In order to complete either, I need a group.” He replies, equally as harsh. Luigi studies Kaden for a while and says, “I’m Luigi, this is Christa, and those two are Winston and Willy.” Luigi points. “So where is your brother?” Christa elbows him, “How do you know we can trust this jackass?” She murmurs. Luigi blatantly ignores her and walks up to Kaden’s face. “Where to, friend?”

1) A farm a few miles away, our uncle lived there.

2) The grocery store a few blocks away. Surely he’d be smart enough to go there.

• Omg I forgot about this one! I'm scared for Natalie and I wonder how Orla comes into it :)

2) Nero, we’re going to find Steffi.

No dog gets left behind xD

2) The grocery store a few blocks away. Surely he’d be smart enough to go there.

And are all the decisions that havent been written about still open?

The Walking Dead: Butterfly on the Wheel Ayesha - Gabrielle runs to Nero and Ayesha Ayesha glimpses at Gabrielle, who is visibly panic

• edited June 2014

Actually I change my vote to the farm

TwdgLover89 posted: »

Omg I forgot about this one! I'm scared for Natalie and I wonder how Orla comes into it 2) Nero, we’re going to find Steffi. No dog g

• Sorry, Gabrielle. Right now we need to find Sedna and Echo. & The grocery store a few blocks away. Surely he’d be smart enough to go there.

The Walking Dead: Butterfly on the Wheel Ayesha - Gabrielle runs to Nero and Ayesha Ayesha glimpses at Gabrielle, who is visibly panic

• edited June 2014

Oops, double post. Um...

Alt text

• 1) Sorry, Gabrielle. Right now we need to find Sedna and Echo. and 2) The grocery store a few blocks away. Surely he’d be smart enough to go there.

• 1) Sorry, Gabrielle. Right now we need to find Sedna and Echo.

• Artie

After witnessing the death of his sister, mother, father, best friend and his family, Artie stole a bus from the bus station close to his house. Thankfully the keys were all in the main office. At first, Artie struggled, immensely; he didn’t really understand the gears, but it eventually got the idea, but couldn’t really go more than 20 kilometres per hour without stalling the bus.

Further down the road was a small group of people. A tall African-American woman was walking in front. A shotgun was slung on her back and she proudly held knives in her hands. Behind her were a small, pale, blonde woman and a bulky African-American male with a shaved head. Bringing up the rear was a girl, a few years older than Artie. She cautiously and constantly aimed her pistol, scanning the area. Once she noticed the bus, she alarmed the others about it and they all watch it slowly approach them.

Artie was about to carry on, but they all began banging on the windows. Intimidated, Artie stops the bus, however he doesn’t open the door. The bulky man smashes a window in the door and calls to him, “Hey, asshole, how about opening up?” Artie opens the door, prepared to yell at the man. Angered, Artie stands up and begins shouting at him. The man waves him off and says, “Calm down, white boy, we ain’t gonna kill you or take your stuff.” The girls hop on the bus and search it. “You on your own?” The youngest girl asks. Artie nods. “Cool. I’m Charlie. Big guy is Theodore, his girl is Cecelia, the small girl and Orla’s kinda the leader.” Charlie tells you.

“We’re going to join you. Is that okay?” Cecelia beams. Arties nods and heads back to the driving seat. “Sorry, boy, but you were driving this at like 5mph. I’m surprised the lurkers didn’t catch you,” Theodore jokes and proceeds to drive the bus. The sudden burst of speed makes Artie stutter backwards. He then sits next to Charlie. “Where shall we go, guys?” Theodore calls back. Cecelia’s the first to reply, “Can we go to our house and see if Mittens is there?” Theodore chuckles lightly. Orla replies more seriously from the back, “We should head to the countryside, fewer walkers there.” Finally Charlie joins in and suggests going to Wyoming. Apparently, according to her, it’s the least populated state and less people equals less walkers. “What about you, boy?”

1) Your's and Cecelia's place.

2) The countryside.

3) Wyoming.

Michael – Go as a group

“A group would be the safest, we’d be altogether.” Maria answers. Michael slowly nods, whilst Nick and Maria head to the door. Daphne, Linda and Spencer slowly follow. Unfortunately the door they had previously come out of and barricaded had burst open and the group was rushed out.

Maria slowly guided Daphne, who was incredibly stressed. Michael had to close the entrance doors for as long as he could, whilst the others tried to get to the car. About halfway, the zombies busted through the entrance door and Michael had to hurry away. He alerted the others and they began running, which drew the attention of several walkers that were trying to climb into Maria’s office.

Daphne began lagging behind and Maria tried to pull her along, but Daphne’s ankle was grabbed. Michael was about to save her when Spencer shrieked. Michael looked in his direction and saw he get trapped between two. Glancing back at Daphne, he saw Maria pull her one way and a legless zombie pull her another. He then turned to Spencer, his pride and joy, screaming as now a group began cornering him. Thankfully, Nick had killed one with a shard of glass he took after breaking a car window. Hurriedly, Michael runs to:

1) Daphne. After all, she’s his beautiful, pregnant wife of 14 years.

2) Spencer. Michael has always been proud of Spencer and his achievements.

• 2) The countryside

• edited June 2014

3.) Wyoming (Cause Charlie suggested it)

1.) Daphne

• 3) Wyoming. and 1) Daphne. After all, she’s his beautiful, pregnant wife of 14 years.

Artie After witnessing the death of his sister, mother, father, best friend and his family, Artie stole a bus from the bus station close

• The countryside. & Daphne. After all, she’s his beautiful, pregnant wife of 14 years.

Artie After witnessing the death of his sister, mother, father, best friend and his family, Artie stole a bus from the bus station close

• 2) The countryside.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.