Forum Contest #10 (Winner- _ Juice_Box _!)

Comments

• Yup, I'm screwed:). Well, it was fun while it lasted. As I said, I had tons of fun!

• DirtySlimyHairy. this is getting tough.

• Oh I see how it is >_>

(Calm down, it was a joke)

JohnBuro posted: »

Not DirtySlimyHairy! I vote for _ Juice_ Box _ Sorry

• Congrats for making it this far! hands cookie

Yup, I'm screwed:). Well, it was fun while it lasted. As I said, I had tons of fun!

• ShaleReeveShaleReeve Banned
    edited June 2014

DirtySlimyHairy has been eliminated! Final round begins! Final 2! It will now take 7 votes to eliminated the final member!

• tears up I'm sorry Jon... it has to be done... I vote for JonGon

• JonGon

• Juice_Box

• Meh. Whoever wins, I'm happy for 'em.

• Alt text

No hard feelings tho

TWDFan86 posted: »

Juice_Box

• Damn, I missed this entire thing haha. Will there be another one?

• Shit...

I'm sorry, Jon. _ Juice_Box _, although we didn't speak much, is kind of my pal here, and she's a friend of Giraffehat.

And I still remember that hat...

I vote for JonGon.

• Oh, trust me. I am not complaining:). At first I thought if I make it past top 10 it would be a miracle.

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

Congrats for making it this far! hands cookie

• Yo Dirty! I haven't seen you in a while!

Yup, I'm screwed:). Well, it was fun while it lasted. As I said, I had tons of fun!

• TWDFan86... wait hes out already? I didn't even notice ;~;

I vote... for myself.

• edited June 2014

You're the reason I got eliminated! xD

But no. JonGon and I are pals, lol. Sorry :(

No hard feelings tho

• You're going to make me cry bro ;_; Just vote for me so we're even

JonGon posted: »

TWDFan86... wait hes out already? I didn't even notice ;~; I vote... for myself.

• Maybe.

Deceptio posted: »

Damn, I missed this entire thing haha. Will there be another one?

• Hey there! Yeah, I wasn't that active or hanged around TWAU forums for a while...even there I wasn't so active. Still, I'm getting back in the game:).

And you kind of missed the whole thing...

Yo Dirty! I haven't seen you in a while!

• Juice, you owe me one. If I had voted for you when we were tied you would've gotten eliminated. I'm a true gentleman, though.

I vote JonGon. Sorry, my sacrifice has to be worth it.

• Like a real gentleman.

Alt text

TWDFan86... wait hes out already? I didn't even notice ;~; I vote... for myself.

• ShaleReeveShaleReeve Banned
    edited June 2014

Final round so far:

• JonGon-6 votes
    • _ Juice_Box _-2 votes
  • ;_; sniffle I'm sorry!!

SaltLick305 posted: »

Juice, you owe me one. If I had voted for you when we were tied you would've gotten eliminated. I'm a true gentleman, though. I vote JonGon. Sorry, my sacrifice has to be worth it.

• Alt text

You're going to make me cry bro ;_; Just vote for me so we're even

• Well, I absolutely have no idea who to vote for....

I'll sit this one out, sorry.

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited June 2014

It's great to see you again man.

And yeah, I just found out about it. Hopefully there's another one of these, because I've been hearing nothing but good things about it.

Hey there! Yeah, I wasn't that active or hanged around TWAU forums for a while...even there I wasn't so active. Still, I'm getting back in the game:). And you kind of missed the whole thing...

• ;~; I know we haven't talked alot Joe, but you're one of the best users here of all time. Legend status in my books.

You're the reason I got eliminated! xD But no. JonGon and I are pals, lol. Sorry

• Lol, you were gonna vote me over her :c

• Oh man, I just read that it will take 7 votes...

ShaleReeve posted: »

Final round so far: * JonGon-6 votes * _ Juice_Box _-2 votes

• You more! :D

;~; I know we haven't talked alot Joe, but you're one of the best users here of all time. Legend status in my books.

• Jon and I are also pals, but as I quote the magic mirror again... "Friend on friend, at the end of the end."

You're the reason I got eliminated! xD But no. JonGon and I are pals, lol. Sorry

• I suppose we will get another one again. This could have been done much quicker, but we are in the "dead zone". Anyway, I'm sure we'll get more chances to talk before it happens:).

It's great to see you again man. And yeah, I just found out about it. Hopefully there's another one of these, because I've been hearing nothing but good things about it.

• Alright, time to finish this. I vote for JonGon, you motherfucker.

No I'm just kidding I love you but you kind of have no chance of winning at this point :(

• I shouldn't have said it like that, sorry. You're my pal too! :)

Jon and I are also pals, but as I quote the magic mirror again... "Friend on friend, at the end of the end."

• Am I able to take my vote back and replace it for a vote towards myself? If so, then that's what I choose to do ;_;

• Yeah. And oh, the dreaded Forum Games... that stinks. Maybe we can get even more people in here next time. Because, we all know when I join next time, I'm obviously gonna win.

Nah, I'm just kidding. I doubt I'd make it halfway through!

I suppose we will get another one again. This could have been done much quicker, but we are in the "dead zone". Anyway, I'm sure we'll get more chances to talk before it happens:).

• Juicebox, you were there for me when I needed you most. You helped JohnBuro out, and I promised to support you.

I vote for JonGon.

• Yes.

Am I able to take my vote back and replace it for a vote towards myself? If so, then that's what I choose to do ;_;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.