Forum Contest #10 (Winner- _ Juice_Box _!)

Comments

• Victory is yours, Mar.

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

;_; sniffle I'm sorry!!

• I'm sorry but I vote for JonGon :(

• Looks like JonGon is JonGONE! Lol, I've been waiting to use that for weeks. Congrats to the one and only Juice Box!

• edited June 2014

I was in denial. I didn't want you to be out already. I was going for Juice_Box and you in the finals. Both of you are my friends here!

TWDFan86 posted: »

Lol, you were gonna vote me over her :c

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited June 2014

sniff I'm not tearing up.

Congrats Juice Box.

• It's alright, it's okay :)

JonGon posted: »

I was in denial. I didn't want you to be out already. I was going for Juice_Box and you in the finals. Both of you are my friends here!

• You fought hard :) A toast to the fallen.

Alt text

JohnBuro posted: »

I'm sorry but I vote for JonGon

• JonGon has been eliminated! _ Juice_Box _ has won Forum Contest #10!

3rd: DirtySlimyHairy
    2nd: JonGon
    1st: _ Juice_Box _

• edited June 2014

______e ^^^

TWDFan86 posted: »

Looks like JonGon is JonGONE! Lol, I've been waiting to use that for weeks. Congrats to the one and only Juice Box!

• Juice deserves it. Congrats!

• Congrats to everyone for contributing to the fun.

• -shakes everyone's hand- Good game, good game, good game....

And now for the same contest with different members this time :)

ShaleReeve posted: »

JonGon has been eliminated! _ Juice_Box _ has won Forum Contest #10! 3rd: DirtySlimyHairy 2nd: JonGon 1st: _ Juice_Box _

• I was in top 3. That's more than I could have hoped for. Congratulations to _ Juice_Box _ for winning it! And everyone for contributing and voting, I had tons of fun!

Looking forward for the next one.

• So that ends the tenth anniversary of my Forum Contests. I would like to thank everyone who participated in this contest for making this be such a fun time to not only me, but to everyone else. I really did have so much fun with this contest and again, thank you for making this my most successful and most fun forum contest yet.

However, I might think of doing this again sometime in the future because it was that much fun for everyone. However, I do understand that some people, maybe including me, don't want this to be overdone, because we all know, most sequels are never as good as the original. But, if we were to do this again, I'm confident we can get even more people to join! I feel like most people didn't enter because they thought they would be sad or upset if they got eliminated, but since you guys know for yourselves that it's nothing but a friendly competition, we can let other forum members know that it isn't bad and we can get more people to make it even more fun. And yes, I'll make sure to ask the mods to keep it in the TWD section a bit longer so more people can notice it. So, what do you guys think on that?

Again, thank you all so much for Forum Contest #10. It wouldn't have been this much fun or successful without you guys. You guys are all truly the best!

• There really should be another one! Except I won't enter it for obvious reasons. I thought i'd be out waayy sooner, but congrats to Jon and DirtySlimyHairy for making it to the top 3! :)

clap clap Bravo! Bravo! It was fun.

So that ends the tenth anniversary of my Forum Contests. I would like to thank everyone who participated in this contest for making this be

• If we do this again, the GiraffeStache feud can begin again. Until then, all is sunshine and rainbows.

So that ends the tenth anniversary of my Forum Contests. I would like to thank everyone who participated in this contest for making this be

• So, would you guys want me to do this again? Maybe in about a week?

• What we learned: Juice_box is awesome! Shale makes awesome contests! Saltlick is not selfish! Everyone wanted Juice_Box to win! We need another one! Lets party!

Heck yeah!

So, would you guys want me to do this again? Maybe in about a week?

• Trust me, I'm more selfish than not. I've won this a couple of times so there was no point in me coming out on top.

What we learned: Juice_box is awesome! Shale makes awesome contests! Saltlick is not selfish! Everyone wanted Juice_Box to win! We need another one! Lets party!

• edited June 2014

Juice_Box] Congratulations my man/lady Juice. You're one tough bastard. You deserved it. [GIVE JUICE BOX] That contest was one hell of a ride. I really enjoyed that game. Forum members clever jokes and supports what made that game awesometacular. I'll miss this game. Thank you everyone and @ShaleReeve Waiting the11th part!

URBAN NOTE: @Giraffehat I need more cereal!

• Alt text

• I'm in!

• edited June 2014

I can't hold all of these references!

Dark_Star posted: »

Juice_Box] Congratulations my man/lady Juice. You're one tough bastard. You deserved it. [GIVE JUICE BOX] That contest was one hell of a rid

• Alt text

What we learned: Juice_box is awesome! Shale makes awesome contests! Saltlick is not selfish! Everyone wanted Juice_Box to win! We need another one! Lets party!

• I would hug you, but Headlessbox is not as goodas Saltbox .

• Damn.... Betrayed..., lol jk. MADE IT TO ROUND 21! Yeehaaa

SaltLick305 posted: »

thewalkingcommenter.

• Alt text

Good game. I'm surprised I made it as far as I did. I would have posted this earlier but you know... So sorry for bumping this thread. Congrats Juice Box, and everybody else :)

• Hey, if you didn't know, I'm doing one more, and then after that, I'm combining the entries to this contest and the contest I'm doing right now to make it one, big, intense contest! So you'll have another chance :D

Good game. I'm surprised I made it as far as I did. I would have posted this earlier but you know... So sorry for bumping this thread. Congrats Juice Box, and everybody else

• Alright then! Still, it's not like I'm going to win. So I can join #12 when it releases?

Hey, if you didn't know, I'm doing one more, and then after that, I'm combining the entries to this contest and the contest I'm doing right now to make it one, big, intense contest! So you'll have another chance

• You'll be automatically entered! There won't be a submission thread for it, because I'm just taking the participants from this and #11 and combining them into one contest which I am going to call The Forum User Elimination Game

Alright then! Still, it's not like I'm going to win. So I can join #12 when it releases?

• edited July 2014

Hey! I see you have returned! It was just by chance really :P It ain't no popularity contest, but no one can say no to a juicebox

Illuminati

Good game. I'm surprised I made it as far as I did. I would have posted this earlier but you know... So sorry for bumping this thread. Congrats Juice Box, and everybody else

• Really? Sure. I believe you. (Sarcasm)

What is illuminati? I heard one guy say they ate babies, and I won't bother looking them up :D

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

Hey! I see you have returned! It was just by chance really :P It ain't no popularity contest, but no one can say no to a juicebox Illuminati

• Illuminati is basically what teenagers claim is the work of the devil in sources of media... it's all bullshit, but it's a good running gag.

Really? Sure. I believe you. (Sarcasm) What is illuminati? I heard one guy say they ate babies, and I won't bother looking them up

• Raging, welcome back.

• edited July 2014

Thanks its good to be back :). Well, not as good, but at least I can comment again.

Rafoli posted: »

Raging, welcome back.

• I don't know what it is, sorry. :|

Thanks its good to be back . Well, not as good, but at least I can comment again.

• edited July 2014

It is love, it is life.

Rafoli posted: »

I don't know what it is, sorry.

• I need to be introduced into that. But thanks for telling me it exists :p

It is love, it is life.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.