Forum Contest #11

Comments

• you. I am surprised Poopbrown didn't ask for your head.

Or maybe I am confusing you with another Saltlick? O_o

Saltlick123 posted: »

Who are you referring to, when you said he?

• edited July 2014

I think "he" is you, Saltlick.

And btw, I'm female and I probably will not vote for you (Hero_1000)- I'm gonna try to refrain from voting unless someone is very very close to being out anyways and the game needs to move along, because I like everyone who's left.

Who are you referring to, when you said he?

• edited July 2014

I'm not that popular and I wouldn't consider anyone my "friend" on here yet, but there is a saltlick called Saltlick305 who most people like a lot and me and PoopBrown aren't on bad terms or anything

HERO_1000 posted: »

you. I am surprised Poopbrown didn't ask for your head. Or maybe I am confusing you with another Saltlick? O_o

• edited July 2014

Edit: Confused by what Saltlick he was

JimmyTheRustler I guess. I don't feel like voting nonatastic(Even though he'd probably vote me again) and I like Saltlick. Kinda surprised he wasn't killed in the "kill the popular threats" revolution.

• Same here, :)

Nonatastic posted: »

I think "he" is you, Saltlick. And btw, I'm female and I probably will not vote for you (Hero_1000)- I'm gonna try to refrain from voting

• edited July 2014

Nonatastic I guess...

• Oops sorry, the people that are still in are on a list on this page...

Alive_Clem posted: »

Nonatastic I guess...

• Oh okay, thanks :)

Oops sorry, the people that are still in are on a list on this page...

• Updated

Saltlick123

Hero_1000

JimmyTheRustler - 2 votes

Nonatastic - 1 vote

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Random Round Pick......JimmyTheRustler.

• That's 4 for JimmyTheRustler, so I vote for JimmyTheRustler, New Round....

JimmyTheRustler

• JimmyTheRustler

• I understand...

dojo32161 posted: »

Random Round Pick..... Saltlik123.

Random Round Pick..... Saltlik123.

• I know, that's why I understand..

Well, it was random.

Well, it was random.

I understand...

• Updated

Saltlick123 - 1 vote

Hero_1000

Nonatastic

• Well funny enough I was trying to keep him until the final five then I was going to vote him off lol

you. I am surprised Poopbrown didn't ask for your head. Or maybe I am confusing you with another Saltlick? O_o

• edited July 2014

I vote HERO_1000. Sorry but I needed a hero and you weren't there for me D:

Edit: You know what I'm really sorry but I have to take out ONE LAST THREAT Saltlick123. He is the most popular of the three and I promised myself I would vote out the populars D,:

• You were a valuable asset to my master plan but in the end it was I who got turned on before I could do the same lol

I'm not that popular and I wouldn't consider anyone my "friend" on here yet, but there is a saltlick called Saltlick305 who most people like a lot and me and PoopBrown aren't on bad terms or anything

• I just noticed that the second I stopped posting for a while all the old people who got voted off earlier came back! Everyone hates me now lol. I'm like that one guy on Survivor who's formulating the ultimate strategy but gets screwed over because of the enemies he made by voting certain people out ;D

• So I assume you're going to join us then?

Well the Saltlick Army are stachists, which is a part of the arvoists

• Updated

Saltlick123 - 2 votes

Hero_1000

Nonatastic

And I still like you PoopBrown, even though your name is... unique..

• Saltlick123

• 4th place, I'm surprised :)

• Well since no one else seems to be around right now and Saltlick123 has 3 votes already.

Saltlick123

• Saltlick123

Sorry, just had to keep things moving.

• Holy Sheep on a treadmill, How did I make it to the finals? :O

I admit, i was just kidding when I said i came to be the first to be eliminated. i honest to truth thought I'd be.....the 3rd or 4th to be eliminated or something. This really isn't a popularity contest and was really fun. :)

On that note, after Saltlick's elimination, I vote Nonatastic I guess, may the better man, or well, luckier man win. :p

Random Round Pick..... Nonatastic.

• Nonatastic sorry man

• Nonatastic

• I understand guys :)

Saltlick123 Sorry, just had to keep things moving.

• Popular?

PoopBrown posted: »

I vote HERO_1000. Sorry but I needed a hero and you weren't there for me Edit: You know what I'm really sorry but I have to take out ON

• It still kind of felt like a popularity contest...

AWESOMEO posted: »

Lol, no one hates you, I just think it was a bad strategy, since you still rated us by "popularity" when you chose whom to vote off first

• Lol, no one hates you, I just think it was a bad strategy, since you still rated us by "popularity" when you chose whom to vote off first :)

PoopBrown posted: »

I just noticed that the second I stopped posting for a while all the old people who got voted off earlier came back! Everyone hates me now

• edited July 2014

Since Nonatastic has 4 votes and Hero_1000 none I see no reason to further drag this out .

Nonatastic

Congratulations to HERO_1000 for winning Forum Contest #11!

• Woooooo! Good Job HERO_1000!

Congratulations to HERO_1000 for winning Forum Contest #11!

• Second place isn't bad... Although it sucks to get so close!

Congrats HERO_1000!

• edited July 2014

Third place isn't bad either, Good Job everyone!

Nonatastic posted: »

Second place isn't bad... Although it sucks to get so close! Congrats HERO_1000!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.