The Walking Dead Hurt/Heal Topic

Comments

• Which is good, Nick is my favourite character. Keep up the good work!

Alt text

Heal Nick three times, while everyone is busy fighting for Carver, Nick has gained 40 health

• Well you leave me with no choice:

Alt text

THE CONTROL ENDING DOES NOT APPLY HERE WE WERE BOUND BY CONTRACT THE FIRST TIME, WHEN THE RED ENDING WAS CHOSEN. THE SURVIVING MEMBERS OF THE REAPERS FOLLOW ME NOW. WE SHALL FIGHT FOR THE FORCES OF GOOD! AND FOR ALL OF THE GALAXY!

• Hurt carver 3 times

#KillBill

• Yeah good work, he's my favorite as well.

Heal Nick three times, while everyone is busy fighting for Carver, Nick has gained 40 health

• I will be Sarah.

YES, ANOTHER GOOD SOUL HAS JOINED OUR FIGHT You still need your fictional character persona! Pipas= Bloody Mary TheNarwhalKing= Harbinger TeamSarah= ???

• Heal Molly 3 times

• Hurt Wyatt 2 times- He Dead! >:D

Heal Sarita once.

• Alt text

#TeamSarah posted: »

I will be Sarah.

• Team Molly Anyone?

• edited July 2014

THE END IS NEAR. THE CARVER EMPIRE IS FALLING, YOUR CITIES ARE BURNING. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT A FEW DEAD TEAMMATES WILL STOP US?

Well you leave me with no choice:

• Hurt Carver 3 times!

• I never assumed to stop you, the Carver hate is strong, I just want to make the process long and arduous.

THE END IS NEAR. THE CARVER EMPIRE IS FALLING, YOUR CITIES ARE BURNING. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT A FEW DEAD TEAMMATES WILL STOP US?

• Give all my points to heal Carver.

• edited July 2014

YES, YOU WILL FIGHT WITH THE FORCES OF LIGHT WITH YOUR, UH, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO FIGHT WITH, CAN'T YOU, YOU KNOW, CHOOSE SOMEONE WHO CAN TO MORE DAMAGE THAN A TEENAGER? IF NOT, I AM FINE WITH THAT TO, YOU COULD BE IN THE WAR ROOM, PLANNING OUR NEXT ATTACK!

#TeamSarah posted: »

I will be Sarah.

• I won't hurt Molly if you agree to not hurt Carver.

xWally posted: »

Team Molly Anyone?

• Alt text

Hurt Carver 3 times!

• Carver!

William Carver.

You used to be something.

They used to fear you.

They'd hide anywhere their small shivering bodies would fit.

William Carver...

See you around.

Alt text

• edited July 2014

ANOTHER SPIRIT JOINS OUR RANKS. THE FORCES OF LIGHT WILL PREVAIL!

Carley123 posted: »

Hurt carver 3 times #KillBill

• SHE COULD FIGHT WITH HER PINKY!

Alt text

YES, YOU WILL FIGHT WITH THE FORCES OF LIGHT WITH YOUR, UH, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO FIGHT WITH, CAN'T YOU, YOU KNOW, CHOOSE SOMEONE W

• Heal Becca three times

• OUR CYCLES HAVE CONTINUED FOR MILLENNIA, THE PROCESS MAY BE LONG, AND IT MAY BE ARDUOUS, BUT WE WILL WIN EITHER WAY, AND WE WILL CREATE A NEW REAPER FROM YOUR BODIES. THE FORCES OF LIGHT WILL PREVAIL.

I never assumed to stop you, the Carver hate is strong, I just want to make the process long and arduous.

• YES, THE PINKY SWEARS WILL REINFORCE OUR TROOPS SHIELDS AND BARRIERS, WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE.

Pipas posted: »

SHE COULD FIGHT WITH HER PINKY!

• edited July 2014

GIVE ME HIS CORPSE, I WILL CREATE A NEW REAPER FROM HIS BODY.

Pipas posted: »

Carver! William Carver. You used to be something. They used to fear you. They'd hide anywhere their small shivering bodies would fit. William Carver... See you around.

• Hurt Carver 3 times.

• You and Pipas are like, "KILL BILL VS HEAL BILL" but you both agree on Nick, I respect that.

Yeah good work, he's my favorite as well.

• And then there will be the Carver reaper and he will live on for eternity, and he will slaughter the next cycle of organics. Hell, maybe I should just call it off and let you win!

OUR CYCLES HAVE CONTINUED FOR MILLENNIA, THE PROCESS MAY BE LONG, AND IT MAY BE ARDUOUS, BUT WE WILL WIN EITHER WAY, AND WE WILL CREATE A NEW REAPER FROM YOUR BODIES. THE FORCES OF LIGHT WILL PREVAIL.

• ACTUALLY, WE QUIT THAT JOB AFTER MASS EFFECT 3 ENDED, HE WILL MOST LIKELY BE OUR FRY COOK.

And then there will be the Carver reaper and he will live on for eternity, and he will slaughter the next cycle of organics. Hell, maybe I should just call it off and let you win!

• Sure... When I'm done with him.

Alt text

• Then the Carver reaper can slaughter countless organics for the rest of time!

• edited July 2014

Nope, I chose the blue ending, and therefore I command you all to continue you wily wily ways once this contract of yours is fulfilled. The Carver reaper will be my second in command.

ACTUALLY, WE QUIT THAT JOB AFTER MASS EFFECT 3 ENDED, HE WILL MOST LIKELY BE OUR FRY COOK.

• YES, YES!

Alt text

#CrowbarRevolution

YES, THE PINKY SWEARS WILL REINFORCE OUR TROOPS SHIELDS AND BARRIERS, WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE.

• Carver needs your help desperately!

Espurr posted: »

Heal Luke, Christa, and Doug.

• FUCK THIS SHIT, WE QUIT!

all the reapers leave and go home

Nope, I chose the blue ending, and therefore I command you all to continue you wily wily ways once this contract of yours is fulfilled. The Carver reaper will be my second in command.

• Heal Molly for 3

• edited July 2014

NAW, WE WILL MAKE SURE THAT THERE IS A FLAW IN HIS DESIGN AND USE HIM ONLY TO FLIP BURGERS.

Then the Carver reaper can slaughter countless organics for the rest of time!

• Carver needs you!

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

Heal Molly for 3

• WE HAVE THE CREATOR OF THIS THREAD ON OUR SIDE. THE FORCES OF LIGHT WILL WIN!

Hurt Carver 3 times.

• HURT CARVER 3 TIMES

• That's not part of your contract. Once that contract is up you're under my command, and I command you to make him as the supreme reaper.

NAW, WE WILL MAKE SURE THAT THERE IS A FLAW IN HIS DESIGN AND USE HIM ONLY TO FLIP BURGERS.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.