Telltale forum comic (tentative name)

Comments

• edited March 2009
    i wish i could make gif's.
  • edited March 2009
    Same.

Alright, everyone, once I find time today, I'll start working on the rest of the sketches.
  • edited March 2009
    all is well now.
    yay!
  • edited March 2009
    is it done yet?
  • edited March 2009
    is it done yet?

Obviously not. I'm sure he'll get it up as soon as he can. Until then, please have patience, good sir.
  • edited March 2009
    ok. instead ill be impatent for the strongbad dvd again then.
  • edited March 2009
    Alright, so I'm making you Open Source Greg. Got it.

Thanks, that would be perfect.
  • edited March 2009
    Make me into the guy who is odd, who wears a helmet and likes cereal, and when I mean odd, I mean like when I take my helmet off I have red hair, wears goggles (The kind that you wear when you use a blow torch), and my goggles are like my eyes, they move and they blink and such. And my hair should be messy, kind of like a bed head.
  • edited March 2009
    HEY!*squishes into conversation*I WANNA BE A CARTUDE!!!
    But in all seriousness,plz put me in it, and make me look just like my avatar
    (since probably everyone knows me by my avatar)
  • edited March 2009
    If you want my behavior, I guess I could give a bit of it...

Alright, So I'm usually annoyed for no reason, I am usually either Angry, Depressed, Smug, Listening to epic music or Massively deep in thought, And I can Daydream for like 5 minutes before I snap out of it. I am usually seen complaining about something along the lines of "NoE is now a third-world Donkey Kong Country", I will sometimes say random VG characters names in a conversation, If I am talking to a friend I will be talking about Earthbound, Starfox, Cave Story or TTG (To name the common ones) and in rare cases I check my reflection in my sunglasses.

To name a few of my weird behavioral habits, Not all.
  • edited March 2009
    my behavior is... well... lets just say i confuse myself often.
  • edited March 2009
    Alright, I'm going to try to get up a sample/filler comic so you guys can see how I'm going to do this. I'll probably get it up in a week or so.
  • edited March 2009
    Epicness.
  • edited March 2009
    oh, i have a idea for a story arc in the comic!
    telltalegames gets closed down by *insert game hating person here* and its up to the forum members to fix it all up.sound good?
  • edited March 2009
    oh, i have a idea for a story arc in the comic!
    telltalegames gets closed down by Jack Thompson and its up to the forum members to fix it all up.sound good?

Fix'd!
  • edited March 2009
    thank you.
  • edited March 2009
    thank you.

No prob
  • edited March 2009
    if you guys launch a attack on jack thompson, make me a DECOY.
  • edited March 2009
    I don't think that the comic would need a story arc... Since he'll only be updating every two weeks or so, it would be simply excruciating if there was a continued story to look forward to. I think that there's enough random elements/inside jokes (antirikurox, jump to conclusions, you barrel roll into a pit of lava too bad) to keep the comic going without an actual story line.
  • edited March 2009
    its called a sugestion.
    and it would only be for one month.
  • edited March 2009
    Here's a running joke; Someone interrupts me thinking and I fall off my chair (Backwards) and yell something like "I TOTALLY WASN'T THINKING OF [x]!". Replace [x] with a character from a game, Like Chaco or Krystal.
  • edited March 2009
    hey why not?
  • edited March 2009
    hey why not?

Because;
    A) Barely anyone knows who Chaco is,
    B) Only 75% of the people who played Cave Story know her significance :p
  • edited March 2009
    I appreciate all the suggestions, everyone. ;) I am still trying to get sketches done. If I'm lucky, then I will hopefully get them up by tonight.
  • edited March 2009
    Best news yet!
  • edited March 2009
    I won't start them right now because I'm at my sister's ice skating pageant thingy and I'm typing this from my dad's iPhone. So yeah.
  • edited March 2009
    ooh.can i be in it? i can just be a super hero a lot like billy was in that 1 episode.i shoot my yogurt!
  • edited March 2009
    its called a sugestion.
    and it would only be for one month.

I wasn't saying that it won't happen, or even that I don't like the idea. This just doesn't seem like the kind of comic that would need a story arc.

Also, according to Guy in a Box's estimated update periods, 1 month = 2 comics. Not much of a story there.

To avoid any confusion/irritation, I do not in any way represent the views or opinions of Guy in a Box. Any of my counter-replies, or regular replies, are based only on what I've heard so far, and can really only be chalked up to suggestions, like everyone else's posts here. Just because I respond to any ideas you might have in a negative or positive manner, doesn't mean that that is what Guy in a Box would think. In other words, the easiest thing to do would be to treat me as a lunatic with nothing better to do than pretend tat he knows things that he doesn't. Or perhaps just ignore me.
  • edited March 2009
    Maybe one a week during the summer or when I have time off. I dunno.
  • edited March 2009
    It'll be like Christmas in July!
  • edited March 2009
    oh boy!
  • edited March 2009
    Yeah! I'd be like the Doctor 15 minutes before he died! (Go play Cave Story)
  • edited March 2009
    Can you at least give us a sketch of each character so far?
  • edited March 2009
    I got home late, so I'll finish them up tonight and try to get them up by Sunday.
  • edited March 2009
    :eek: :rolleyes: :D
  • edited March 2009
    Snicklin wrote: »

Que?
  • edited March 2009
    Snicklin wrote: »

At first I was all like :eek:

But then I was all like :D

I Lol'd.
  • edited March 2009
    Heh, I'm excited.

:p
  • edited March 2009
    Heh, I'm excited.

:p

NO im MORE EXITED THEN YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU.:mad:
  • edited March 2009
    Alright, I'm almost done with the sketches. :D Once I finish em, I'll start familiarizing myself with the style and then I'll get to woik.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.