Telltale forum comic (tentative name)

Comments

• edited March 2009
    Okay. I guess we'll wait 'till tomorrow...
  • edited March 2009
    It's amazing what demands happen whenever you decide to get off the computer and do your homework. o_o
  • edited March 2009
    told you all he had a life. i dont have homework often.
  • edited March 2009
    It's amazing what demands happen whenever you decide to get off the computer and do your homework. o_o

This is what happens when you make a popular product. The demand just goes up, and up, and up, until you simply have to do something about it. This is why I try to avoid doing anything incredibly cool; people are going to want more of it, and they'll be after me like a beagle after a bunny rabbit. Or something.

I personally love having something to look forward to; everyone should have at least 3. Let the poor guy live his life, guys. I'm sure he's got other things to do than just draw, and he probably wants to make it look good, especially the first one. The sensible (and polite) thing to do here would be to make only suggestions (as opposed to impatient remarks) until he can get something up.
  • edited March 2009
    just to make it clear, IM NOT ON HIS BAD SIDE. im just saying he has a LIFE.
  • edited March 2009

You're starting to sound like Antirikurox
  • edited March 2009

I know. Did I mention your name? 'Twas a generalized comment.
  • edited March 2009
    ill stop.
  • edited March 2009
    This is what happens when you make a popular product. The demand just goes up, and up, and up, until you simply have to do something about it. This is why I try to avoid doing anything incredibly cool; people are going to want more of it, and they'll be after me like a beagle after a bunny rabbit. Or something.

I personally love having something to look forward to; everyone should have at least 3. Let the poor guy live his life, guys. I'm sure he's got other things to do than just draw, and he probably wants to make it look good, especially the first one. The sensible (and polite) thing to do here would be to make only suggestions (as opposed to impatient remarks) until he can get something up.

I know exactly what you mean, I made a comic back in 2008 and everyone flipped for it, I failed..
    *cough*Comic*cough*..
  • edited March 2009
    AAaagh!
  • edited March 2009
    Stop that!
  • edited March 2009
    Sorry.
  • edited March 2009
    Aw, it's okay :).
  • edited March 2009
    I just thought of making a webcomic of my own.

And if I do, don't be expecting a Penny Arcade-type theme. It would rather be looking into our everyday life, spoofing movies/games, etc.

Actually, it might just have a TF2 theme.
  • edited March 2009
    NOOOOO!!! I was kicked off the pilot!
  • edited March 2009
    after me like a beagle after a bunny rabbit.

Please hide me D=
  • edited March 2009
    ok. have a cardboard box.
  • edited March 2009
    ok. have a cardboard box.

Not good enough. Anyone got any Rorschach masks?

Anyways, Back on topic... Ummm... I can't wait.
  • edited March 2009
    what are they?
  • edited March 2009
    Dude, Go see/read Watchmen and then you'll understand.

Oh, And I just thought up an issue.
  • edited March 2009
    watchwhat?
  • edited March 2009
    Watchmen, Y'know, That movie based on a Comic Graphic Novel that EVERYONE is talking about and is Super Creepy (Two things: German Shepherd and Bonesaw)
  • edited March 2009
    oh, thaaaat.
  • edited March 2009
    If I'm able, I may do one a week, with a different story arc for each month. These are my ideas for the first couple of months:

Month 1: Beginnings
    Month 2: The Vending Machine
    Month 3: The Rise of the Spambot
    Month 4: The Truth About DLJ

Yes, deadlinejon, I'm making you part of the main plot at one point. ;) Apparently, my idea is that you hide all your stuff in a broom closet, and I just happen to find the key. I will try to get everyone else's ideas put in, but just remember I won't be able to do every single thing. I'm only going to use one or two sheets for these, and I really hope that it'll be enough.
  • edited March 2009
    Yeah, My idea is a one off comic (Unless you want to spend a month exploring my Paranoia)
  • edited March 2009
    Maybe an arc with me trying to be a psychiatrist to try to cure your paranoia :p
  • edited March 2009
    Heh, That'd be funny, But you'd have to start off with someone discovering it (IE. I act like a crazy person and someone keeps asking me questions)
  • edited March 2009
    Is Antirikurox gonna appear so we can mock him?
  • edited March 2009
    Is Antirikurox gonna appear so we can mock him?

I think the question is 'Who volunteers to take up the Ban hammer?'
  • edited March 2009
    Hey can you make me the villian for one Chapter? Or make me the guy who knows everything but is to dumb to remember it. Or make me into something, like a main plot guy.
  • edited March 2009
    Maybe, splash. I've already been bogged down by requests, and I haven't actually started the comic yet. Maybe at one point.

And yes, I may put antirikurox in a storyline. This was a transcript of the sample comic featuring him:

(Antirikurox is sitting at a table with a few blacked-out faces facing him.)
    ARR: ...and then you end up in a Hannah Montana concert. What do you do?
    (GiaB walks in from the left.)
    GiaB: Hi there, "zoombai."
    (ARR then begins to look very, very pissed. He turns around to face GiaB.)
    ARR: YOU AREN'T FOLLOWING THE RULEZ!!!! I CAN BREAK TEH RULZ SINCE I CREATED THIS CONVERSATION IN THE FIRST PLACE, BUT U CANT!!!!!!! I'M BANNING YOU!!!!!!!!
    (He pulls out a huge B4N H4MM3R. It looks exactly like the Golden Hammer from Smash Bros. Well, as much exactly as I can get. He then starts smashing it randomly at GiaB. It just keeps squeaking and not doing any real damage.)
    GiaB: ...
    Giab: ...Oh, wow, that feels good. Can you do my back next? *turns around* Ohh-ohh-ohh-ohh...yeah. *relieved expression* That's it. That's the stuff.
  • edited March 2009
    Maybe, splash. I've already been bogged down by requests, and I haven't actually started the comic yet. Maybe at one point.

And yes, I may put antirikurox in a storyline. This was a transcript of the sample comic featuring him:

ARR: YOU AREN'T FOLLOWING THE RULEZ!!!! I CAN BREAK TEH RULZ SINCE I CREATED THIS CONVERSATION IN THE FIRST PLACE, BUT U CANT!!!!!!! I'M BANNING YOU!!!!!!!!
    (He pulls out a huge BAN HAMMER. It looks exactly like the Golden Hammer from Smash Bros. Well, as much exactly as I can get. He then starts smashing it randomly at GiaB. It just keeps squeaking and not doing any real damage.)
    Giab: ...Oh, wow, that feels good. Can you do my back next? *turns around* Ohh-ohh-ohh-ohh...yeah. *relieved expression* That's it. That's the stuff.

I love it! But you need to throw me into the conversation, cause I was always bashing heads with that nut, he always yelled at me and spammed when I corrected him, I loved it..
  • edited March 2009

(He pulls out a huge BAN HAMMER. It looks exactly like the Golden Hammer from Smash Bros. Well, as much exactly as I can get. He then starts smashing it randomly at GiaB. It just keeps squeaking and not doing any real damage.)
    That is brilliant!
  • edited March 2009
    We need more encounters with him like that, Mainly the one where he tries to actually lift the B4N H4MM3R! but he can't because it's a 3 ton block of concrete on a stick.
  • edited March 2009
    Here is one of my ideas for deadlinejon's story arc (spoilers! :D):

(GiaB, StinkoFan, RTS, and MCube are looking at deadlinejon's door. For this entire comic, we never actually see what's inside.)
    StinkoFan: So we just put the key in the hole?
    RTS: Apparently. You got it, Guy?
    GiaB: *nervous expression* Yeah. *pulls out key* Here goes nothing.
    (GiaB puts the key into the keyhole, unlocks it, and the door creaks open. We then cut to a side view.)
    GiaB: *squinting*...it's kinda dark. Lemme get out my flashlight.
    (He fishes around in his jacket pocket and pull out a flashlight. We never actually see what goes on, we just hear him talking. Guy crouches down and looks inside, with his head being covered by the door itself.)
    *click*
    GiaB: Oh, wow! Look at the size of these knives! And these bombs! Wow! We could win the Iraqi War in seconds with these things! And--oh, hey, little guy. Come here. C'mere, doggy. Awwww--wait. Why is there foam coming out of its mouth?
    (The dog growls. Again, we can't see it, because of the door blocking view. Then, the biting. GiaB get pulled into the door. Bits of his hair and jacket fly away from the door during this part.)
    GiaB: AAAAAAAAHHHH!!! OH MY GOD!!!!! GAAAGGGHH!!!!!!!!! OH NO! OH MY--OH MAH GOD!!!!!!!!! OW! AAAHHH!!!
    (Guy's head pops out from the front of the door, torn, mangled, glasses cracked.)
    GiaB: ...ARE YOU FOOLS GOING TO JUST STAND THERE OR ARE YOU GOING TO HELP ME??!!!
    (The rest of the guys try to get GiaB out of the room by pulling on his legs really, really hard.)
    GiaB: OH GOD!!! OOOOHHHH GOD!! OOO--oof!
    (GiaB gets pulled out. The half of his jacket that was inside the door looks torn and messed up.)
    MCube: You okay, Guy?
    GiaB: Yeah, I'm betting by the next issue, I'll get back to normal. Let's just leave this "DLJ" person alone, kay?
  • edited March 2009
    Where's Rice?
  • edited March 2009
    I'll add him in somewhere. Like I said, I appreciate the requests, but I'm bogged down by them, so I won't do every single one I get. I will try to get you in, Snicklin.
  • edited March 2009
    Oh, sorry. :(

I just wanted to know if you were going to include him in the comic.
  • edited March 2009
    Snicklin wrote: »
    Oh, sorry. :(

I will still try to find a place for Rice, though. So don't be sad. ;)
  • edited March 2009
    I have an excuse for not helping you (Something from my childhood) and ended up as an Unintentional pun (Considering I'm a rabbit).
Sign in to comment in this discussion.