Do you think you're more like Sam or Max?

edited April 2009 in Sam & Max
This is something I just wanted to see.

I personally think I'm 55% Sam, 45% Max. Sam because I'm tall, soft-spoken, and usually the brains of the organization, and Max because after you get to know me, I'm funny, crazy, and also usually the comic relief of the organization. So yeah.

Comments

• edited March 2009
    I'm more of a Sam.
  • edited March 2009
    I think I'm more of Sam, because I'm soft-spoken and calm.
  • edited March 2009
    Much like Sam, I'm not totally insane. Like Max, I tell people not to use certain words and phrases sometimes. But I voted for Sam, because he's saner.
  • edited March 2009
    Alright, this poll is starting to get pretty one-sided D:
  • edited March 2009
    I'm half of half, little bit of cool and brains, and a little bit of insanity and hilarity.
  • edited March 2009
    Definitely Sam, tall soft-spoken and a thinker, though if you push me too much I just may get out my gun. That's why I like Max so much, he forgoes the getting pushed and just gets out the gun.
  • edited March 2009
    splash1 wrote: »
    I'm half of half, little bit of cool and brains, and a little bit of insanity and hilarity.
    Sam is also insane and hilarious too. Just not as much as Max, so it's less obvious.
  • edited March 2009
    Alright, this poll is starting to get pretty one-sided D:

Really.. if someone were to be 100% like Max, they should really consider taking a therapist. 8'D (At least I would be scared to meet him/her in person. )

But yeah, I guess I'm Sam from the outside.. but Max from the inside. A little bit. :) And yes, I actually do visit a therapist every week. XD
  • edited March 2009
    Well darn. I accidentally voted "along the line" in the poll, even though the thought of having ANY Max in me to be the most horrifyingly frightening thing to ever haunt my nightmares.
  • edited March 2009
    Like trica I'm Sam on the outside and Max on the inside.
    Usually calm but also a tad crazy.
  • edited March 2009
    I'm Max, psychotic, yet cute.
  • edited March 2009
    I thought Steve Purcell's intention was that everyone identifies themselves with Sam as the person they are, and Max as the person they want to be... or at least, that's what I heard from an interview.

That said, I'm sane enough to be more like Sam.
  • edited March 2009
    I identify myself with Sam the most because I am almost always able to keep myself cool and calm no matter what, I can be pretty eccentric at times, and I have a nice, dark sense of humor that reverberates throughout my everyday speech. So although I love Max, I'm glad that I get to play Sam since I think I'm most like him.
    I'm Max, psychotic, yet cute.

Well, with a name like Harley Quinn I'd be surprised if you said anything different. :D
  • edited March 2009
    Trica wrote: »
    Really.. if someone were to be 100% like Max, they should really consider taking a therapist. 8'D (At least I would be scared to meet him/her in person. )

If someone were 100% like Max, they'd probably eat the therapist.
  • edited March 2009
    MaxFan wrote: »
    If someone were 100% like Max, they'd probably eat the therapist.

No, no, no. They'd shoot the therapist, and then eat him.
  • edited March 2009
    No, no, no. They'd shoot the therapist, and then eat him.

No, no, no. They'd smack the therapist with a big mallet, then shoot them, and then eat him.
    Nightzen wrote: »

Well, with a name like Harley Quinn I'd be surprised if you said anything different. :D

Everything is there for a reason!
  • edited March 2009
    I am very Max. While I think before I act a lot of the time, I still have a very insane sense of humor and tend to be more impatient and such.
  • edited March 2009
    I say i'm more like Max, i'm insane in my sayings:) I guess that's why this series is so special to me:)
  • edited March 2009
    While I think before I act a lot of the time...

in this case, you're more like Sam by default :D
  • edited March 2009
    in this case, you're more like Sam by default :D

lol. Touché.
  • edited March 2009
    More like Max. I'm a crazy psycho bunny. :)
  • edited March 2009
    Sam. I'm actualy an awful lot like him, to be honest.
  • edited March 2009
    I guess i'm a bit more like max (i can be a bit of a scatter brain)!:D
  • edited March 2009
    Trica wrote: »

But yeah, I guess I'm Sam from the outside.. but Max from the inside. A little bit. :) And yes, I actually do visit a therapist every week. XD

I'm nothing like sam, I'm max all over, I have add, and will glady destroy anything. Your lucky, my therapist stop talking to me.
  • edited March 2009
    Max.......start running :D
  • edited March 2009
    Definetely Max, I'm more impulsive, spout random things at random times, & attack people for no reason. I'M A FREAKING NUT-BALL!
  • edited March 2009
    See, living like Max reduces stress levels, and it makes you feel clean and less dirty inside, I mean for crying out loud...kids have lindsay Lohan to look upto.*Shivers*
  • edited March 2009
    I would have to say I'm more like Max and with saying that I'm now question my sanity and humanity. Then again Max might just be the only sane being in
    the universe, but then being is closely related to nothing.
    So everything, but Max doesn't exist or am I the only one who exists in void of
    nothing? O, what ever "Death From Above" explains everything.
  • edited March 2009
    It depends on how caffienated I am.
  • I think I am more Sam. Truly I don't know why.
  • edited March 2009
    I'm not much like either of them, but people who hardly know me would probably compare me to Max, because I am kind of impulsive and sometimes laugh about completely random things which aren't even funny to me. Although most of the time I'm rather moody. I can be joking and laughing one second and ominously furious the next moment. When I have a bad day, it takes as much as a misspelling.
  • edited April 2009
    I'm more of a Sam. I'm softly spoken but tend to put in the frequent well placesd sarcastic comment. From time to time I'm a max, hyper, random and kind of pyschotic.

I'm a Sam about 95% of the time, maybe more.

I'm also a Sam because I have a mate who is my sidekick and is a max. But he's sometimes a Sam. (Sometimes we swap).
  • edited April 2009
    If anything, my friend is a Max. He once found an old keychain lying on the ground and decided to call it "Big Jimmy". He plays with Big Jimmy by throwing him into the ground.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.